Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,492 members, 7,781,478 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:13 PM

Lost In The World - Poems For Review - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Poems For Review / Lost In The World (400 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lost In The World by Morelaa: 5:42pm On Oct 20, 2016
It's a hurtful feeling, to be incapable and incomplete. it's a painful feeling, not to recognized who u really are.
I stagger in loneliness, in a world so crowded, yet so alone. were words are rather thoughts. lost in my self.
I stagger, my head turns round and round, like a drunken drunk, it feels like the world has change her garments.

I scream so loudly, like is the last will I do before I take my finale breathe, yet the world grew so dafe. am to old to cry, but it hurts to smile....... It's a hurtful feeling, to be incapable and incomplete. it's a painful feeling, not to recognized who u really are.
I stagger in loneliness, in a world so crowded, yet so alone. were words are rather thoughts. lost in my self.
I stagger, my head turns round and round, like a drunken drunk, it feels like the world has change her garments.

I scream so loudly, like is the last will I do before I take my finale breathe, yet the world grew so dafe. am to old to cry, but it hurts to smile.......
Re: Lost In The World by redon12(m): 5:52pm On Oct 20, 2016
Morelaa:
It's a hurtful feeling, to be incapable and incomplete. it's a painful feeling, not to recognized who u really are.

I scream so loudly, like is the last will I do before I take my finale breathe, yet the world grew so dafe. am to old to cry, but it hurts to smile....... It's a hurtful feeling, to be incapable and incomplete. it's a painful feeling, not to recognized who u really are.

I scream so loudly, like is the last will I do before I take my finale breathe, yet the world grew so dafe. am to old to cry, but it hurts to smile.......
. so touching!!.. love it

(1) (Reply)

Vigil / A Poem, "Do You Know Me?" My Very First Post On NL. / Here...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.