Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,600 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:04 PM

10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material (56217 Views)

Why Don't Girls Tell Guys About Their Feelings Towards Them / 6 Shocking Things Girls Will Never Tell Guys Unless They Loves You / Texting Habits That Turn Women Off. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material by Aiholi(m): 5:49pm On Oct 20, 2016
http://omgvoice.com/lifestyle/texting-habits-girls/

1. She does not feel any less texting
you first

She doesn’t nag or complain when she texts
you first, she does that very often and genuinely
too

78 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material by Aiholi(m): 5:51pm On Oct 20, 2016
2. If the photo below is the scenario when you do text first
Charlie! God don bless you!

80 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material by Aiholi(m): 5:52pm On Oct 20, 2016
3. You rarely see ‘k’ for OK, for Yes, for No when you’re texting her
How hard is it to text OK, No or Yes?

42 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material by Aiholi(m): 5:53pm On Oct 20, 2016
4. She doesn’t make the
conversation an interrogation

You’re not asking all the questions. She livens it up asking the questions too and exploring
different grounds while being intellectually deep. Now that’s deep.

133 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material by lastbaff(m): 5:53pm On Oct 20, 2016
You had better chat with the cheapest data. Check my signature

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material by Aiholi(m): 5:54pm On Oct 20, 2016
5. She often texts ‘Lol’ and ‘You’re funny’ with smiley face to your dry jokes

Man, you know you’re not that funny! She just
likes you or she genuinely thinks you’re funny.

80 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material by Aiholi(m): 5:56pm On Oct 20, 2016
6. Not ‘blue-ticking’ you all time

Now this is not to say she has to be at your beck
and call whenever you text. If she’s not made it a habit to reply your texts only after 5 business days, she’s the one.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material by Aiholi(m): 5:57pm On Oct 20, 2016
7. She texts you great relationship reads like ‘How to make your relationship work without denying God’

Yeah, the read example is made up but let’s be serious. She is texting you the business plan to the business you’re about to get into.

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material by Kilonis(m): 5:58pm On Oct 20, 2016
Haha I don't think these make a woman a "wife material", it just means she's interested in you, I can bet you(although I do not bet) that she is the exact opposite to someone else.

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material by Aiholi(m): 5:58pm On Oct 20, 2016
8. She doesn’t send you nudes
I know guys bore right now but hey, think straight! SHE IS THE ONE!

58 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material by Aiholi(m): 5:59pm On Oct 20, 2016
9. No mobile money requests

120 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material by Laveda(f): 6:00pm On Oct 20, 2016
grin I see..

1 Like

Re: 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material by Aiholi(m): 6:02pm On Oct 20, 2016
10. Not throwing shade with her dp and status
‘Niggas wanna be Princes but don’t know the way to a woman’s heart is mobile money’ .
This is a no-go zone.
If she respects your reasons and throws no shade, she’s a total catch.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 20, 2016
undecided
Re: 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 20, 2016
grin

Uumm.... Who doesn't love texting? Some guys sha.. Will reply after 3-5days only to say "hi" and pretend nothing happened or he reads the msg? cry cry

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material by Aiholi(m): 6:03pm On Oct 20, 2016
Kilonis:
Haha I don't think these make a woman a "wife material", it just means she's interested in you, I can bet you(although I do not bet) that she is the exact opposite to someone else.

From being ''interested'' in u, she turns a wife material... grin

Kids learn how to walk 1st b4 runnin.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material by Aiholi(m): 6:03pm On Oct 20, 2016
Laveda:
grin I see..
I lie?
Re: 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material by Aiholi(m): 6:04pm On Oct 20, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

Uumm.... Who doesn't love texting? Some guys sha.. Will reply after 3-5days only to say "hi" and pretend nothing happened or he reads the msg? cry cry

Which guy does that?
None..

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material by Kilonis(m): 6:07pm On Oct 20, 2016
Aiholi:

From being ''interested'' in u, she turns a wife material... grin

Kids learn how to walk 1st b4 runnin.
haha what defines authenticity is consistency. What if that is her master plan to have you agree to the marriage, and after your first name is hers, she shows you her true colors. These are nice points, but I'm ambivalent on this being a wife material test.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 20, 2016
Aiholi:

Which guy does that?
None..

Derris some men ooo... Tatz y I deleted my whatsapp coz I find it useless... undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material by Aiholi(m): 6:09pm On Oct 20, 2016
Kilonis:
haha what defines authenticity is consistency. What if that is her master plan to have you agree to the marriage, and after your first name is hers, she shows you her true colors. These are nice points, but I'm ambivalent on this being a wife material test.

Ambivalency doesn't count here.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material by Aiholi(m): 6:10pm On Oct 20, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Derris some men ooo... Tatz y I deleted my whatsapp coz I find it useless... undecided

download again and add me... grin
U'll b glad u did.

12 Likes

Re: 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material by Nobody: 6:13pm On Oct 20, 2016
Aiholi:

download again and add me... grin
U'll b glad u did.

grin

3 Likes

Re: 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material by Aiholi(m): 6:14pm On Oct 20, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin
Am serious..
Re: 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material by Kilonis(m): 6:14pm On Oct 20, 2016
Aiholi:

Ambivalency doesn't count here.

haha I expressed ambivalency on the subject from the jump

1 Like

Re: 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material by Aiholi(m): 6:15pm On Oct 20, 2016
Aderola15 thanks for likin N sharing.. Wat do u av to say?
Re: 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material by firstking01(m): 6:15pm On Oct 20, 2016
Seenundecided…a typical of rita but she's overtly too spiritualundecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material by Tonyosas101(m): 6:17pm On Oct 20, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Huh, you deleted your whatsapp because of late replies....download it again please

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material by Nobody: 6:17pm On Oct 20, 2016
Aiholi:
Aderola15 thanks for likin N sharing..
Wat do u av to say?
Nothing opcheesygrincheesy. Lemme call my twinnie, she must have something to say. Herbie27 wink tongue
Re: 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material by Aiholi(m): 6:18pm On Oct 20, 2016
firstking01:
Seenundecided…a typical of rita but she's overtly too spiritualundecided

Who's Rita? Ritababe?
Re: 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material by Aiholi(m): 6:18pm On Oct 20, 2016
Aderola15:

Nothing opcheesygrincheesy. Lemme call my twinnie, she must have something to say. Herbie27 wink tongue

Shook mouth jhor
Re: 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material by ritababe(f): 6:20pm On Oct 20, 2016
Aiholi:

Who's Rita? Ritababe?
yes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reasons Why Most Guys Don't Want To Marry A Virgin Anymore / Avoid Nigerian Married Women With Your Life! / I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.