Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,921 members, 7,799,122 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:36 PM

Throwback Photo Of A Secondary School Love Letter - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Throwback Photo Of A Secondary School Love Letter (36616 Views)

Secondary School Students Caught Having Sex In Festac, Lagos / Couple Set To Wed. Share Throwback Photo Of Themselves In Secondary School / Secondary School Love!!! Chai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photo Of A Secondary School Love Letter by kryptonian1987(m): 3:44pm On Oct 21, 2016
Yewandequeen:

I reside in Krypton. tongue

Krypton...? do you know where krypton is?
ok don't worry, I will take there as my bride to be... cheesy
Re: Throwback Photo Of A Secondary School Love Letter by Yewandequeen(f): 3:48pm On Oct 21, 2016
kryptonian1987:

Krypton...? do you know where krypton is?
ok don't worry, I will take there as my bride to be... cheesy
You wish.
Re: Throwback Photo Of A Secondary School Love Letter by NevetsIbot(m): 3:55pm On Oct 21, 2016
SweetyZinta:

you are a NERD grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;
or lets just say I didnt fancy girls then.... All i cared for was football down to ss2' grin
Re: Throwback Photo Of A Secondary School Love Letter by cyber5(m): 3:55pm On Oct 21, 2016
NevetsIbot:
lol.... i never wrote letters except in exams and tests

I was quite good at writing letters especially <b> How I Spent My Last Holiday </b> cheesy smiley)
Re: Throwback Photo Of A Secondary School Love Letter by NevetsIbot(m): 3:59pm On Oct 21, 2016
cyber5:

I was quite good at writing letters especially <b> How I Spent My Last Holiday </b> cheesy smiley)
then we'll start cutting lies into it to fool the teacher
Re: Throwback Photo Of A Secondary School Love Letter by begwong: 4:25pm On Oct 21, 2016
NevetsIbot:
lol.... i never wrote letters except in exams and tests
Sign of an indomie generation specie!
Re: Throwback Photo Of A Secondary School Love Letter by kryptonian1987(m): 4:26pm On Oct 21, 2016
Yewandequeen:

You wish.
my realistic take on our matter...
I am Randy.
what's yours?

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of A Secondary School Love Letter by cyber5(m): 4:31pm On Oct 21, 2016
NevetsIbot:
then we'll start cutting lies into it to fool the teacher

Lol I spent my last holiday at the US
Re: Throwback Photo Of A Secondary School Love Letter by montero4Dladies(m): 4:37pm On Oct 21, 2016
omamush:
if so 'doxology' cheesy our fathers back then know how to express heartfelt love, not these nawadays guys that only want to show 'cucumber' Abi Na cassava angry
Lwkmd u mean local cassava or British cassava?
Make I check my own 1st, OK gud mine is cucumber nt cassava...
Re: Throwback Photo Of A Secondary School Love Letter by imperialQueen(f): 4:42pm On Oct 21, 2016
hahahahaha....

Yours future boyfriend..

hahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Throwback Photo Of A Secondary School Love Letter by NevetsIbot(m): 4:47pm On Oct 21, 2016
begwong:

Sign of an indomie generation specie!
abi a guy who knew nothing abt girl and didnt care to
Re: Throwback Photo Of A Secondary School Love Letter by beautiful232(f): 4:50pm On Oct 21, 2016
kaiii
I don collect letter taya for secondary school then
but I never wrote anyone, or reply any
Re: Throwback Photo Of A Secondary School Love Letter by NevetsIbot(m): 4:50pm On Oct 21, 2016
cyber5:

Lol I spent my last holiday at the US
lmao. Visited mr biggs and visited my white uncle... Lol

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of A Secondary School Love Letter by NevetsIbot(m): 4:52pm On Oct 21, 2016
beautiful232:
kaiii
I believe you
Re: Throwback Photo Of A Secondary School Love Letter by NevetsIbot(m): 4:52pm On Oct 21, 2016
beautiful232:
kaiii
I believe you
Re: Throwback Photo Of A Secondary School Love Letter by beautiful232(f): 5:10pm On Oct 21, 2016
NevetsIbot:
I believe you

he concern you??
Re: Throwback Photo Of A Secondary School Love Letter by cyber5(m): 5:13pm On Oct 21, 2016
NevetsIbot:
lmao. Visited mr biggs and visited my white uncle... Lol
naxo jare

gone are the days
Re: Throwback Photo Of A Secondary School Love Letter by Sike(m): 5:38pm On Oct 21, 2016
Sweet old days!
Re: Throwback Photo Of A Secondary School Love Letter by Greenbullet(m): 5:39pm On Oct 21, 2016
I remember the time I wrote this letter, I hid it in the girls English note,only for her to come to school the next day and say her note was with her aunt who was helping her update It at home

I be wan cry ,my heart dey beat 250 times per minute, the rest ...................

Re: Throwback Photo Of A Secondary School Love Letter by olaszydaruma(m): 6:36pm On Oct 21, 2016
nizetee:

Who get time for latter? The only later girls understand this days is money. I no de even give money self. They just like my lifestyle and the next thing na to love my bang style grin grin grin Before them know what I son de chop their money grin
Attention seeker spotted. grin grin grin
Re: Throwback Photo Of A Secondary School Love Letter by chigoizie7(m): 6:43pm On Oct 21, 2016
I wrote plenty, even for my guys.

As a boarder, I normally, write for some of my friends that are day students, sneak it into the girls locker early in the morning, during morning prep, because the guy will likely come to school late.

Chai, amara, nene, chioma, una made my secondary school days fun oh
Re: Throwback Photo Of A Secondary School Love Letter by NevetsIbot(m): 7:39pm On Oct 21, 2016
beautiful232:

he concern you??
han han, na fight? Shuu

Re: Throwback Photo Of A Secondary School Love Letter by yuzjet(m): 8:34pm On Oct 21, 2016
Wrote one letter to a girl like that in my class. But was so tensed to go to school the next day, so afraid to see the girl might said no. And lo and behold, I faked an illness and didn't go to school. Thanks to a friend that delivered the letter and reply.

Those times are beautiful!
Re: Throwback Photo Of A Secondary School Love Letter by micki1: 8:40pm On Oct 21, 2016
todaynewsreview:
Better then or now?

More here: http://www.todaynewsreview.com/p/1878/throwback-photo-of-a-secondary-school-love-letter

This letter was written in 2016. We didn't have this 5 subject notebook back in 1993. I understand that's how love letters were then though but your paper gave you out
Re: Throwback Photo Of A Secondary School Love Letter by beautiful232(f): 9:32pm On Oct 21, 2016
NevetsIbot:
han han, na fight? Shuu

tongue
Re: Throwback Photo Of A Secondary School Love Letter by slimfresh(m): 9:43pm On Oct 21, 2016
Damn!!! Op just walked me down the memory lane......back then I use artistic paper(pink colour) with rose flower watermark, after writing finish I go con spray inside of the envelope with almost half of my perfume, put the letterr con use small pap seal am.....spread am under fan till d thing dry. To give d girl go con be wahala, I'll have to monitor all her movements, the time she comes out to fetch water, the time she goes to the market the time she comes home from school and all...it was fun sha...real fun.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of A Secondary School Love Letter by RomeoMarvis(m): 7:56am On Oct 22, 2016
Love letter! wow! I wrote love letters too numerous to mention. And my first line always read thus "it is my pleasure to pick this romantic pen from the ocean of love and write to u dis beautiful love letter." it became a part of me. Sec school was d bomb (no be boko haram bomb o!). wrote really nice love letters to d extent my services became needed by others. But my problem was delivering d letter. see where "yawa take dey gaz". Guys go turn spies. those days were madt fun. Lols

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of A Secondary School Love Letter by todaynewsreview: 11:03am On Oct 25, 2016
Yewandequeen:
Gone are those days.

Damn I collected this letter tire. grin
grin grin grin
Re: Throwback Photo Of A Secondary School Love Letter by Yewandequeen(f): 11:30am On Oct 25, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Naval Officer & Lawyer / Valentine: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For Love? / Lady Makes Daughter Of A Pastor Abort Her 4 Months Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.