Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,427 members, 7,800,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

"DSS Planted Millions Of Naira In My House" - Justice Ngwuta Writes CJN - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "DSS Planted Millions Of Naira In My House" - Justice Ngwuta Writes CJN (23372 Views)

Amaechi Responds To Justice Ngwuta's Allegations / Justice Ngwuta Accuses Amaechi Of Begging Him Over Fayose's Removal / SSS Releases Justice Ngwuta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "DSS Planted Millions Of Naira In My House" - Justice Ngwuta Writes CJN by poseidon12: 5:04pm On Oct 21, 2016
I knew it. Since this atrocious raid of the 7 judges by the DSS, with the hefty figures they claimed they found, and the fact they did not submit themselves for a search as required by law, they definitely planted those huge amount of money to rope in the judges because they refused to compromise. The knuckle heads did not consider the admissibility of their so called evidence before embarking on their illegal search.
Buhari is on a mission to destroy this country.
In a normal society, heads should have been rolling at the DSS. The goons have abandoned their constitutionally mandated duty of internal security to dabble into fighting corruption. Meanwhile, the Fulani herdsmen are still roaming about with their AK47, killing, raping and maiming, unchallenged. Thank God for technology, it would be easy to confirm that Rotimi Amaechi called the judge twice. I wonder what will be his defense in this case. Will he again issue threat of lawsuit? SMH for this country.
Re: "DSS Planted Millions Of Naira In My House" - Justice Ngwuta Writes CJN by Sobolexy: 5:10pm On Oct 21, 2016
Can u pls call dis disgrace justice of a supreme court deceiving his family not me on a media. Yoruba Adage say teyan ba rin muta muta won ma muta.

1 Like

Re: "DSS Planted Millions Of Naira In My House" - Justice Ngwuta Writes CJN by poseidon12: 5:12pm On Oct 21, 2016
Aufbauh:
Truly i never knew before now that Judges of the supreme court could be this petty and mudslinging.

His account is senile and sterile,only meant for slow thinkers. My annoyance is their gut to politicized the grievous allegations leveled against them.
They should have known better that they have no immunity whatsoever against prosecution, irrespective of their blackmail they will be made to face the music on the long run.

Great. With the grammar above, I wonder who the slow thinkers are. Just wondering.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "DSS Planted Millions Of Naira In My House" - Justice Ngwuta Writes CJN by Vatsyayana: 5:28pm On Oct 21, 2016
byteem:

MR OGA .. ARE YOU HOLDING BRIEF FOR THE DSS.. THE SAME DSS WE HAVE KNOWN ALL THESE YEARS OR ANOTHER ONE.. ..

THEY ARE EXPERTS ALRIGHT.... EXPERT PUPPETS ...

Puppets of the Presidency you mean? I totally agree with you! That's their statutory designation!

1 Like

Re: "DSS Planted Millions Of Naira In My House" - Justice Ngwuta Writes CJN by Vatsyayana: 5:33pm On Oct 21, 2016
poseidon12:
I knew it. Since this atrocious raid of the 7 judges by the DSS, with the hefty figures they claimed they found, and the fact they did not submit themselves for a search as required by law, they definitely planted those huge amount of money to rope in the judges because they refused to compromise. The knuckle heads did not consider the admissibility of their so called evidence before embarking on their illegal search.
Buhari is on a mission to destroy this country.
In a normal society, heads should have been rolling at the DSS. The goons have abandoned their constitutionally mandated duty of internal security to dabble into fighting corruption. Meanwhile, the Fulani herdsmen are still roaming about with their AK47, killing, raping and maiming, unchallenged. Thank God for technology, it would be easy to confirm that Rotimi Amaechi called the judge twice. I wonder what will be his defense in this case. Will he again issue threat of lawsuit? SMH for this country.

Don't worry when the time comes you will hear the truth from the maid. And the video evidence would also be played in court before the entire world! Besides I wonder why a Supreme Court Justice does not have a CCTV in his home. It would have saved him the stress of his highly imaginative & soyinkaic narrative...

1 Like

Re: "DSS Planted Millions Of Naira In My House" - Justice Ngwuta Writes CJN by Aufbauh(m): 6:28pm On Oct 21, 2016
poseidon12:

Great. With the grammar above, I wonder who the slow thinkers are. Just wondering.

Your observation has confirmed my definition of a slow thinker.

PS: Grammar is not a function of thinking capacity.

1 Like

Re: "DSS Planted Millions Of Naira In My House" - Justice Ngwuta Writes CJN by doctorgyna(m): 12:46am On Oct 22, 2016
Dude, you really have issues with your grammar. Check up the meanings of 'sterile' and 'senile'. You'd be forever grateful I corrected you.
Aufbauh:
Truly i never knew before now that Judges of the supreme court could be this petty and mudslinging.

His account is senile and sterile,only meant for slow thinkers. My annoyance is their gut to politicized the grievous allegations leveled against them.
They should have known better that they have no immunity whatsoever against prosecution, irrespective of their blackmail they will be made to face the music on the long run.
Re: "DSS Planted Millions Of Naira In My House" - Justice Ngwuta Writes CJN by borntosuccess(m): 9:38pm On Oct 22, 2016
Peace2love:

Sorry I got me twisted, when I said 'the unhappy man' am not referring to you but the Oga that was quoted in the Judge's letter to be unhappy over the election result.
all good bro
Re: "DSS Planted Millions Of Naira In My House" - Justice Ngwuta Writes CJN by felicitywe(m): 10:17pm On Oct 22, 2016
I know say when old woman untie d edge of her wrapper we go see many things.The Hon. Justices has opened a can of worm,even our most revered oga is involved.Everyone of them must resign from d little to d top.
Re: "DSS Planted Millions Of Naira In My House" - Justice Ngwuta Writes CJN by felicitywe(m): 10:20pm On Oct 22, 2016
Vatsyayana:

Don't worry when the time comes you will hear the truth from the maid. And the video evidence would also be played in court before the entire world! Besides I wonder why a Supreme Court Justice does not have a CCTV in his home. It would have saved him the stress of his highly imaginative & soyinkaic narrative...
Truth from d maid under DSS duress.Imagine if d old man was ur dad hw would u fee?pls call evil evil.
Re: "DSS Planted Millions Of Naira In My House" - Justice Ngwuta Writes CJN by felicitywe(m): 10:25pm On Oct 22, 2016
Vatsyayana:

Puppets of the Presidency you mean? I totally agree with you! That's their statutory designation!
i pity d judiciary d only Arm of govt that is professional and not political.Unfortunately, d Excutive is bribing its way into d NBA.They r divided forgeting that 70% of lawyers v been accussed of one offence or the other.I pray all the Lawyers will be suspended so tat the court will be empty.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obiano Moves To Construct Railway In Anambra / Ifeanyi Ejiofor Hosts Nnamdi Kanu's Co-defendants Released From Kuje Prison / Burial Photos Of Ali Ahmad Rufai. El-rufai's Elder Brother Avm Buried

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.