Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:41 AM

Which Is The Best HSE Certificate? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Which Is The Best HSE Certificate? (16859 Views)

Hse Officer / Vacancy For An HSE Officer / We Need A Safety/ HSE Personnel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is The Best HSE Certificate? by Yagazee: 9:21pm On Oct 20, 2016
Please Nairalanders. I was about enrolling for a HSE level 1&2 training program before a friend told me there are different certificates of HSE. He recommended I train with "Hybrid Consulting Ltd" where he works. He claimed that CIHS (Chattered Institute of Health and Safety) certificate - given by Hybrid Consult - is internationally recognised. Please I need your say on this. I don't want to have a certificate that will be partly honoured in Nigeria. Thanks
Re: Which Is The Best HSE Certificate? by yomi212(m): 10:18pm On Oct 20, 2016
Google novelle center, they were the best international safety company in 2015.. I did my HSE1,2,3 with them
Re: Which Is The Best HSE Certificate? by murphypeters: 11:47pm On Oct 20, 2016
Guy no go waste your money for any rubbish centre! If its not Novelle then its None... I did my at novelle this year $ my results is out!! Soo fantastic! A word is enough for the wise.m. Sen femi peters
Re: Which Is The Best HSE Certificate? by Yagazee: 7:40pm On Oct 22, 2016
wow! How do I go about this Novelle? Where can I do the training?
Re: Which Is The Best HSE Certificate? by lanreni: 8:06pm On Oct 22, 2016
these guys advertizing on this site below. guys, how is their HSE training. can one go for it? who knows them please.
Re: Which Is The Best HSE Certificate? by EASY32: 6:59am On Oct 23, 2016
Go for NEBOSH.....This is the best certification in the world.!

4 Likes

Re: Which Is The Best HSE Certificate? by Sketch007(m): 9:25am On Oct 23, 2016
EASY32:

Tell them .. grin

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Best HSE Certificate? by abimic(m): 12:15pm On Oct 23, 2016
EASY32:
Correct!!
If it's not NEBOSH, it can't be NEBOSH... even small firms need NEBOSH certified safety experts and their pay is handsomely handsome.
Re: Which Is The Best HSE Certificate? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Oct 23, 2016
EASY32:
tell me more please smiley
Re: Which Is The Best HSE Certificate? by Carmal90(m): 12:48pm On Oct 23, 2016
abimic:

Correct!!
If it's not NEBOSH, it can't be NEBOSH... even small firms need NEBOSH certified safety experts and their pay is handsomely handsome.

Like how much is it sir, and pls can HND holder go for it
Re: Which Is The Best HSE Certificate? by daisyella: 1:03pm On Oct 23, 2016
How about Oshaacademy
Re: Which Is The Best HSE Certificate? by ademasta(m): 3:42pm On Oct 23, 2016
daisyella:
How about Oshaacademy
OSHACADEMY is very good and the most respected by American companies.

NEBOSH is mostly respected in Nigeria.

But upon all, ISPON NIGERIA is the regulatory body for all safety practices in this country.

Novelle is not a certifying body, just a training centre accredited by most certifying bodies like iosh and ISPON.

There are trainers like MITA, DESLOG, HYBRID... BUT ISPON NIGERIA STILL HAS TO ACCREDIT YOU.

THANK YOU.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Is The Best HSE Certificate? by ademasta(m): 3:52pm On Oct 23, 2016
Yagazee:
Please Nairalanders. I was about enrolling for a HSE level 1&2 training program before a friend told me there are different certificates of HSE. He recommended I train with "Hybrid Consulting Ltd" where he works. He claimed that CIHS (Chattered Institute of Health and Safety) certificate - given by Hybrid Consult - is internationally recognised. Please I need your say on this. I don't want to have a certificate that will be partly honoured in Nigeria. Thanks

But upon all, ISPON NIGERIA is the regulatory body for all safety practices in this country.

Novelle is not a certifying body, just a training centre accredited by most certifying bodies like iosh and ISPON.

There are trainers like MITA, DESLOG, HYBRID... BUT ISPON NIGERIA STILL HAS TO ACCREDIT YOU.

THANK YOU.

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Best HSE Certificate? by Yagazee: 6:02pm On Oct 24, 2016
ademasta:

THANK YOU.
Wow! I now get it. Before this I was thinking "Novelle" to be a certificate. Thank you very much
Re: Which Is The Best HSE Certificate? by Novelle: 6:15pm On Oct 24, 2016
Yagazee:
Wow! I now get it. Before this I was thinking "Novelle" to be a certificate. Thank you very much

Dear Yagazee,

Thanks for the enquiry to know about us - Novelle Center. We are a professional training and certification provider with specialty in Health, Safety, environment, project and quality management.

As a training and certification provider, we are accredited by NEBOSH, BISO, BPMA, IRCA, PECB, ISPON and NISCN. Our duty is to train and provide examination for interested candidates wishing to run either HSE, IGC, PMP, ISO 9001, ISO 18001, ISO 14001. Once you are successful in any of our exams we write to our certifying bodies and you are issued your are issued a globally recognised certificate.

To find out more about us, please simply visit our website: https://novellecenter.com/
https://novellecenter.com/about-us/
https://novellecenter.com/course/uk-hse-course/
https://novellecenter.com/course/nebosh-course/
https://novellecenter.com/contact/
https://novellecenter.com/course/irca-course/
https://novellecenter.com/training-calendar/
https://novellecenter.com/course-registration-form/

or call our enrolment officers on 09030589313.

Kind Regards

Novelle
Re: Which Is The Best HSE Certificate? by ademasta(m): 6:22pm On Oct 24, 2016
Yagazee:
You are welcome sir
Re: Which Is The Best HSE Certificate? by ademasta(m): 6:26pm On Oct 24, 2016
Novelle:

Dear Yagazee,

Thanks for the enquiry to know about us - Novelle Center. We are a professional training and certification provider with specialty in Health, Safety, environment, project and quality management.

As a training and certification provider, we are accredited by NEBOSH, BISO, BPMA, IRCA, PECB, ISPON and NISCN. Our duty is to train and provide examination for interested candidates wishing to run either HSE, IGC, PMP, ISO 9001, ISO 18001, ISO 14001. Once you are successful in any of our exams we write to our certifying bodies and you are issued your are issued a globally recognised certificate.

To find out more about us, please simply visit our website: www.novellecenter.com or call our enrolment officers on 09030589313.

Kind Regards

Novelle
Well done boss, please why is Novelle not teaching OSHACADEMY courses?
Re: Which Is The Best HSE Certificate? by ayorinde217(m): 2:52pm On Jan 30, 2018
CapablePeopleAfrica is the best, internationally recognized, for further information check www.capablepeopleafrica.net or mail me on ajibaye@gmail.com. They are located at Ikeja
Re: Which Is The Best HSE Certificate? by mbano(m): 4:02pm On Jan 30, 2018
Any info on JPTS? Joint Professional Training and Support International? They are located somewhere in Ikeja and has centers in almost all states of the federation. They also offer HSE courses and certification. Are they good?

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Best HSE Certificate? by guiddoti: 4:23pm On Jan 30, 2018
Opito d best grin

All these mushroom training centres calling themselves certifying bodies, na wa oo

2 Likes

Re: Which Is The Best HSE Certificate? by Maccapele: 5:55pm On Apr 16, 2018
Is Nielladan HSE training institute good ?

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Best HSE Certificate? by 2011David(m): 1:25pm On Jun 26, 2020
In the quote referenced below, DESLOG TRAINING & CONSULTING LIMITED is 'not' correctly represented.

What we do at DESLOG TRAINING & CONSULTING LIMITED is Train delegates by professional Trainers. The Company is accredited by various International Bodies which include NEBOSH, WSO, ISO, CIPM, ISPON, CILSCM, IRCA, CIPM and many more. Our Certificates once given have the backing of these bodies and are applicable for tender anywhere in the world.

Currently, we are organizing a promo named MIDYEAR FREE EMPLOYMENT TRAINING in which participants can enjoy substantial discount OF UP TO 50% on Professional Courses. To get more information on this, visit https://deslogconsult.com/em/free-training

To get personalized responses, call Customer Care on 0803 088 6432

To get more information about our product and services, visit https://deslogconsult.com/en/

Thank you.

We are expecting you.

ademasta:

THANK YOU.

Re: Which Is The Best HSE Certificate? by starbn(m): 12:16am On Jul 16, 2022
Does masters of food safety nutritionist need this training and certification to stand out in job market.

(1) (Reply)

Guardian In PDF Version!!!!! (Tuesday & Thursday Job Vacancies Inclusive) / 700,000 Apply For 500 FIRS Jobs - Tunde Fowler, FIRS Boss / Free NNPC Aptitude Test Materials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.