Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

She Used Her Friend To Test Her Boyfriend And This Happened (photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Used Her Friend To Test Her Boyfriend And This Happened (photo) (9161 Views)

Woman Buys Peenis Enlargement For Boyfriend This Now Happened PHOTO / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues / A Senior Doctor Made A Comment About A Lady's​ Vagina And This Happened - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Used Her Friend To Test Her Boyfriend And This Happened (photo) by chris2face(m): 9:33am On Oct 21, 2016
Some days are like that
Re: She Used Her Friend To Test Her Boyfriend And This Happened (photo) by Annie939(f): 10:05am On Oct 21, 2016
story for the gods
Re: She Used Her Friend To Test Her Boyfriend And This Happened (photo) by Pabloosas(m): 10:57am On Oct 21, 2016
Cessa0:
Ladieeees!!!
And gentle'mess'
Re: She Used Her Friend To Test Her Boyfriend And This Happened (photo) by ojun50(m): 11:22am On Oct 21, 2016
xendra:
oh unlucky you, so those are the ones you meet

stop pretending, u are even worst
Re: She Used Her Friend To Test Her Boyfriend And This Happened (photo) by ojun50(m): 11:23am On Oct 21, 2016
calabardick:

Dem dey craze,

There's one we've been chatting for months now after we exchanged number somewhere, on Tuesday when I entered Akwa Ibom for official assignment, i called her to come to the hotel I'm lodging.

When she arrived, after serving me one round of delicious blip, she started asking me silly questions, the next thing was for her to carry my phone, i ignored her, but to my surprise when I came out of shower she was frowning, i ask her what the problem is and the answer she gave me was "i regret serving you the hot blip", the next thing was for her to throw my phone on me and started questioning me about my FB friends, WhatsApp chats, pics and SMS.

I asked her why she invade my privacy and she said that she just gave me her body that because of that she has the right to ransack my phone, what?

I kept quiet, and she continue talking, she talked for more than an hour, after the whole thing was unbearable i told her that we're not in any relationship, what happened between us is just a chemical reaction call lust, i gave her some money and order her out.

I called another one which if you look into her eyes you'll know she's dangerous but quiet and submissive, we're scared of ourselves but she's still here having her fun

u did well
Re: She Used Her Friend To Test Her Boyfriend And This Happened (photo) by ojun50(m): 11:23am On Oct 21, 2016
calabardick:

Dem dey craze,

There's one we've been chatting for months now after we exchanged number somewhere, on Tuesday when I entered Akwa Ibom for official assignment, i called her to come to the hotel I'm lodging.

When she arrived, after serving me one round of delicious blip, she started asking me silly questions, the next thing was for her to carry my phone, i ignored her, but to my surprise when I came out of shower she was frowning, i ask her what the problem is and the answer she gave me was "i regret serving you the hot blip", the next thing was for her to throw my phone on me and started questioning me about my FB friends, WhatsApp chats, pics and SMS.

I asked her why she invade my privacy and she said that she just gave me her body that because of that she has the right to ransack my phone, what?

I kept quiet, and she continue talking, she talked for more than an hour, after the whole thing was unbearable i told her that we're not in any relationship, what happened between us is just a chemical reaction call lust, i gave her some money and order her out.

I called another one which if you look into her eyes you'll know she's dangerous but quiet and submissive, we're scared of ourselves but she's still here having her fun

u did well
Re: She Used Her Friend To Test Her Boyfriend And This Happened (photo) by Ejimaa: 1:20pm On Oct 21, 2016
like seriously,,,why some persons are not even allowing they're friends come close to there man,some are sending the friends to go test? God of mercy,,,why on earth will u send your friend to go try ur man u claim u love and will want to have as the father of your children? is not a matter of trust, is stupidity on my side to do such a thing,gosh!!!!awwww,when will some learn?,. what we ladies can over come,i belt you,guys will have to speak in tongues before they can,,,,,,,,,please,i want to believe this is a cook up story,is not real but if is real,sister,sorry. in the next word, don't even think or imagine to plant such temptation, do you best and leave the rest for God,we are just caretakers,home makers not breakers and he/she who breaks his/her home shall the serpent bite. my opinion though
Re: She Used Her Friend To Test Her Boyfriend And This Happened (photo) by xendra: 2:12pm On Oct 21, 2016
ojun50:

stop pretending, u are even worst
so I'm pretending for you? someone I have no plan or desire of meeting ....smh

1 Like

Re: She Used Her Friend To Test Her Boyfriend And This Happened (photo) by Cessa0(f): 9:09pm On Oct 21, 2016
Pabloosas:
And gentle'mess'
lol
Re: She Used Her Friend To Test Her Boyfriend And This Happened (photo) by virginchaser(m): 6:36am On Oct 22, 2016
calabardick:

Dem dey craze,

I called another one which if you look into her eyes you'll know she's demonically dangerous but quiet and submissive, she blips like robot, in fact she's factory fitted.

we're scared of ourselves but she's still here having her fun like she'll never see tomorrow

Bad'dest' niggar!

2 Likes

Re: She Used Her Friend To Test Her Boyfriend And This Happened (photo) by Nobody: 7:35am On Oct 22, 2016
She no no say husband scarce lolz@we ended up liking each other.
Re: She Used Her Friend To Test Her Boyfriend And This Happened (photo) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Oct 22, 2016
xendra:
show me your friend and I'll tell you who you are, you both stupid, who ask you now
\\

didn't you see the hatch tag myhoestory

(1) (2) (Reply)

MEN ONLY: Which Of These Naughty Things Do You Want? [PHOTO] / Will You Pay Bride Price Of 3 Million For This Kind Of Lady? / Man Post Pictures After Having Sex With His Female Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.