Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,821 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

Network Business Facts - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Network Business Facts (427 Views)

Global Cattle Business Facts Sheet / Network Business Made Easy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Network Business Facts by IphieBPI: 9:35pm On Oct 20, 2016
Who says networking business is not a business opportunity to be tapped from! Do you realize that Networking business makes the most profit for it's business partners with little investment funds.

Facts you should know :

Alliance In Motion Global has been in existence for 11 years and have just marked 4 years in Nigeria.

Alliance in motion global, creates business opportunities for people looking for a clean alternative source of income, a new business opportunity and financial freedom

Alliance in motion global requires only a 1 time investment and the business is yours to develop, no need to reinvest again.

Alliance in motion global can currently be found in about 6 states of Nigeria and still expanding, would you like to be among the business promoters in your location?

It's products are all alkaline based and very potent, promoting healthy lifestyle

Opportunities to earn are multiple, no monthly targets like others, no renewal of partnership.

Don't be caught without an alternative income stream in the seemingly dwindling economy, every Nigerian needs to ensure they create an alternative income stream to stay afloat.

Contact me for more information, I am proudly an AIM Global partner. 08068677484
Re: Network Business Facts by crossval: 3:31pm On Nov 01, 2016
Its so unfortunate how people just seat down and criticize what they dont know anything about. its so unfortunate and sad how they also try to kill other peoples dream and vision (dream stealers), its so myopic when some one who has nothing to offer some one else is telling him not to even look into an opportunity being shown to him, its so sad to even know that we prefer peoples opinion to what our inner self says. there are no jobs out there, technology is killing jobs today, alot of companies and banks are folding up and the experts and world business moguls are recommending MLM and some one who is yet to count in 6digits is speaking and others are listening. WOW!! well all i can say is that AIM Global is a genuine business model where every body moves at the same speed and time frame, strong support system, fantastic products, etc etc. Less than one month in this company i am hitting close to a million because of the flexible compensation plan they have provided and yet some one who has nothing to offer to the economy growth is talking. If you want to know more about AIM global you can contact me on 08033926511, 09095202048, 29A5BC28 and then after wards make your judgements.. talking about fulfilling another mans destiny, the office where you work (if you do) aint you working for another mans destiny? the guys working in glo and microsoft aint they working for Mike Adenuga and Bill Gates? whose destiny is that biko? Think before you conclude.. besides in AIM Global nobody is asking you to sell products of any such.. fantastic products for your personal usage and consumption which i have personal testimonies of HBP and Diabetes disappearing... Health and Wealth is what they are offering you in this company called AIM Global

(1) (Reply)

Tony Elumelu And Bill Gates Meet In France (photos) / Check Out Aliko Dangote's $30m Home / Business Opportunity For Nigerians In Cameroon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.