Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,876 members, 7,806,513 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:41 PM

Hillary Clinton: The Last US President - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Hillary Clinton: The Last US President (9864 Views)

Robert Trump Is Dead! US President’s Younger Brother Dies At 71 / Obama And Hillary Clinton Called Out Over Sri Lanka Church Bombings / Hillary Clinton: ‘the Way Trump Debated Me, It Was Imbued With Sexism’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hillary Clinton: The Last US President by ElsonMorali: 4:39pm On Oct 24, 2016
SisterMe:
ElsonMorali, I will attend to the below before I go back to the others:

What the church was enjoined to stand fast in, was all that they had learned in word and epistle from "tested " and known apostles up until that time, NOT all the thousands of additions that the succession of Popes whose claim to legitimacy is a false interpretation of scripture, have written. The Bride of Christ is under no obligation to listen to the conflicting and contradictory (which does not seem to bother you) statements of the popes.

While we are at it, the popes are NOT successors of Apostle Peter. They were successors of the Bishop of the first church of Rome which slid into apostasy after Emperor Claudius drove out the jews who were the matured early leaders of the church for several years. When they came back, the Bishop of Rome refused to listen to correction and the First church Rome was left alone. It became politically powerful and began to persecute and kill other believers for hundreds of years. Surely you cant deny that Roman Catholicism and the Popes have the blood of millions of believers on their hands? Can you deny that? Did Christ ask the church to kill people?

"Tested and known"? Tested by who? And known by who? Obviously where you expecting that once the Apostles died out Christianity should also die out too? The Tradition by word of mouth had to be passed on somehow right? So tell me, since you don't have that tradition passed on by word of mouth what for you have? Just Scriptures. Which as you'll agree with me is just one part If the word of God.

Peter WAS indeed the first Bishop of Rome. As a matter of fact he and Paul were both martyred in Rome. Please check your facts on this.

A little research on google will show you the list of all the popes right from Peter to the present one and the years in which they headed the Church.

You said the Church slid into apostasy. Oh is that so? And that Church that slid into apostasy gathered the other bishops together and prayerfully decided which books would be in the Canon of the Bible. The same Bible you carry around today. If that Church was in apostasy, then the Bible you're carrying is a collection of books whose inspiration we can never ascertain since a set of fallible Church leaders compiled it.

I'm even amazed that you'd think that Christ will allow his Church to fall into apostasy. In other words what you're saying is that Christ's words that the gates of hell shall never prevail against his Church is false.

If you insist that Peter wasnt the first Pope, then pray tell us who was the head of the Church when Christ ascended to heaven? There had to be a visible head.

"Roman Catholicism had the blood of millions on her hand" "killed other believers for hundred of years"

You know what amazes me? The fact that you find it easy to dismiss claims that an unbroken succession can be traced from the current Pope to the Apostles which is available online for everyone to check yet would believe unsubstantiated claims about millions of Christians being killed by the Roman Catholic Church.

Your own version of history was written by who? Oh, I could claim that the Church of England burnt millions and billions of people whom they accused of practicing witchcraft and yet all I can offer as proof is some book that claims it is so.

Fine let's admit that the Church did kill all these people for the sake of this discussion only, and that it isn't the true Church. I want you to point out which one is the true Church today among the billion of other sects and denomination that call themselves Christians. Remember that they all preach a variation of the truth and no two denomination preaches exactly the same thing and yet y'all read the Bible and claim inspiration from the Holy Spirit.

For there to be a legitimate Church founded by Christ on the Apostles, there must be an unbroken link stretching all the way from the Apostles till this present age. Because Jesus said he'll always be with the Church till the end of time. So which Church is it? Oh by the way, which denomination is yours?

1 Like

Re: Hillary Clinton: The Last US President by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 24, 2016
Madam you keep talking about rapture. Where did you see rapture in the bible? Christians have been persecuted since time immemorial and never believed the rapture until 19th century. You better stop spreading what you don't know.
The rapture heresy was made up in regions that never experienced persecution. Keep waiting for the rapture. The persecuted christians up not are not even waiting for rapture, it's you in your comfort.
SisterMe:
How sad...even for basic university academic papers, talk less of soul matters, wikipedia comments are never admissible. You just picked a wikipedia comment and ran with it., just ascmany will pick the negative reviews of Branham from his detractors online and run with it. It shows that you are not a detail oriented person and would not even bother to investigate deeply before condemning, if you heard just hearsay, that your spouse cheated on you.

Well, just to dissapoint you, It is certain that by 2625, the Lord Jesus would be ruling the world from Jerusalem. You know why?, because the Bible is the absolute inerrant Word of God, and in it, Jesus Christ Himself said :
Matthew 24:32 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh: 24:33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors. 24:34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be ffulfilled.

By scriptures, which I will not bother to quote now, Israel is the fig tree. It began to bud again in 1947-48 after being cut down in AD 70. Jesus therefore meant that the generation that sees this event come to pass, will not expire till the preceding events of Matt 24 ( which includes the tribulation after the rapture) all come to pass. The last of the founding fathers of the nation of Israel , Shimon Peres, passed away a few weeks ago at about 90 years of age. There must be very very few of such left alive now, so like it or not, the end of modern civilisation is right before us.

For the record, try to disprove that those 7 prophecies did not happen. The writer of the article did not claim to know exactly the timeline, but a close approximate, that's why there was a caveat at the end of the article.

Re: Hillary Clinton: The Last US President by Nobody: 5:00pm On Oct 24, 2016
Madam you keep talking about rapture. Where did you see rapture in the bible? Christians have been persecuted since time immemorial and never believed the rapture until 19th century. You better stop spreading what you don't know.
The rapture doctrine was invented in regions that never experienced persecution. Keep waiting for the rapture. The persecuted christians up north are not even waiting for rapture, it's you that is in your comfort.
SisterMe:
How sad...even for basic university academic papers, talk less of soul matters, wikipedia comments are never admissible. You just picked a wikipedia comment and ran with it., just ascmany will pick the negative reviews of Branham from his detractors online and run with it. It shows that you are not a detail oriented person and would not even bother to investigate deeply before condemning, if you heard just hearsay, that your spouse cheated on you.

Well, just to dissapoint you, It is certain that by 2625, the Lord Jesus would be ruling the world from Jerusalem. You know why?, because the Bible is the absolute inerrant Word of God, and in it, Jesus Christ Himself said :
Matthew 24:32 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh: 24:33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors. 24:34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be ffulfilled.

By scriptures, which I will not bother to quote now, Israel is the fig tree. It began to bud again in 1947-48 after being cut down in AD 70. Jesus therefore meant that the generation that sees this event come to pass, will not expire till the preceding events of Matt 24 ( which includes the tribulation after the rapture) all come to pass. The last of the founding fathers of the nation of Israel , Shimon Peres, passed away a few weeks ago at about 90 years of age. There must be very very few of such left alive now, so like it or not, the end of modern civilisation is right before us.

For the record, try to disprove that those 7 prophecies did not happen. The writer of the article did not claim to know exactly the timeline, but a close approximate, that's why there was a caveat at the end of the article.

Re: Hillary Clinton: The Last US President by SisterMe(f): 5:50pm On Oct 24, 2016
ElsonMorali:

"Tested and known"? Tested by who? And known by who? Obviously where you expecting that once the Apostles died out Christianity should also die out too? The Tradition by word of mouth had to be passed on somehow right? So tell me, since you don't have that tradition passed on by word of mouth what for you have? Just Scriptures. Which as you'll agree with me is just one part If the word of God.

Peter WAS indeed the first Bishop of Rome. As a matter of fact he and Paul were both martyred in Rome. Please check your facts on this.

A little research on google will show you the list of all the popes right from Peter to the present one and the years in which they headed the Church.

You said the Church slid into apostasy. Oh is that so? And that Church that slid into apostasy gathered the other bishops together and prayerfully decided which books would be in the Canon of the Bible. The same Bible you carry around today. If that Church was in apostasy, then the Bible you're carrying is a collection of books whose inspiration we can never ascertain since a set of fallible Church leaders compiled it.

I'm even amazed that you'd think that Christ will allow his Church to fall into apostasy. In other words what you're saying is that Christ's words that the gates of hell shall never prevail against his Church is false.

If you insist that Peter wasnt the first Pope, then pray tell us who was the head of the Church when Christ ascended to heaven? There had to be a visible head.

"Roman Catholicism had the blood of millions on her hand" "killed other believers for hundred of years"

You know what amazes me? The fact that you find it easy to dismiss claims that an unbroken succession can be traced from the current Pope to the Apostles which is available online for everyone to check yet would believe unsubstantiated claims about millions of Christians being killed by the Roman Catholic Church.

Your own version of history was written by who? Oh, I could claim that the Church of England burnt millions and billions of people whom they accused of practicing witchcraft and yet all I can offer as proof is some book that claims it is so.

Fine let's admit that the Church did kill all these people for the sake of this discussion only, and that it isn't the true Church. I want you to point out which one is the true Church today among the billion of other sects and denomination that call themselves Christians. Remember that they all preach a variation of the truth and no two denomination preaches exactly the same thing and yet y'all read the Bible and claim inspiration from the Holy Spirit.

For there to be a legitimate Church founded by Christ on the Apostles, there must be an unbroken link stretching all the way from the Apostles till this present age. Because Jesus said he'll always be with the Church till the end of time. So which Church is it? Oh by the way, which denomination is yours?

Isorite....it is sad, but you will eventually find out that I was right. But I must add that your attempt to revise well documented historical killings by the Roman Catholic church which even the Pope has apologised for, is really shameful. It is a clear historical fact my dear. It is the reason people ran away from Europe to the New World, America. I can't believe you are denying this. Well Isorite, believe what you will.
Re: Hillary Clinton: The Last US President by SisterMe(f): 5:56pm On Oct 24, 2016
TheSixthSense:
The rapture doctrine was invented in regions that never experienced persecution. Keep waiting for the rapture. The persecuted christians up north are not even waiting for rapture, it's you that is in your comfort.

No problem my dear, leave rapture alone since it does not concern you at this point okay? But for the benefit of anyone else that might be tempted to question the Word of God like you I add this:

John 14:2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. 14:3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

Where did He go to prepare the place, on earth abi? Abeg abeg..just leave Martha for Mary. grin

1 Like

Re: Hillary Clinton: The Last US President by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 24, 2016
Ok
SisterMe:

No problem my dear, leave rapture alone since it does not concern you at this point okay? But for the benefit of anyone else that might be tempted to question the Word of God like you I add this:

John 14:2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. 14:3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

Where did He go to prepare the place, on earth abi? Abeg abeg..just leave Martha for Mary. grin
Re: Hillary Clinton: The Last US President by SisterMe(f): 6:32pm On Oct 24, 2016
From wikipedia, which has all the relevant reference:

List of apologies made by Pope John Paul II

Pope John Paul II on 12 August 1993 in Denver (Colorado)
Pope John Paul II made many apologies. During his long reign as Pope, he apologized to Jews, Galileo, women, people convicted by the Inquisition, Muslims killed by the Crusaders and almost everyone who had allegedly suffered at the hands of the Catholic Church over the years.[1] Even before he became the Pope, he was a prominent editor and supporter of initiatives like the Letter of Reconciliation of the Polish Bishops to the German Bishops from 1965. As Pope, he officially made public apologies for over 100 of these wrongdoings, including:[2][3][4][5][6]

The legal process on the Italian scientist and philosopher Galileo Galilei, himself a devout Catholic, around 1633 (31 October 1992).[3][4][5][6][7]
Catholics' involvement with the African slave trade (9 August 1993).[3][4][5][6]
The Church's role in burnings at the stake and the religious wars that followed the Protestant Reformation (May 1995, in the Czech Republic).[3][4][5][6]
The injustices committed against women, the violation of women's rights and for the historical denigration of women (29 May 1995, in a "letter to women"wink.[2][3][4][5][6]
The inactivity and silence of many Catholics during the Holocaust (16 March 1998).[3][4][5][8][9]
For the execution of Jan Hus in 1415 (18 December 1999 in Prague). When John Paul II visited Prague in 1990s, he requested experts in this matter "to define with greater clarity the position held by Jan Hus among the Church's reformers, and acknowledged that "independently of the theological convictions he defended, Hus cannot be denied integrity in his personal life and commitment to the nation's moral education." It was another step in building a bridge between Catholics and Protestants.[3][4][5][6]
For the sins of Catholics throughout the ages for violating "the rights of ethnic groups and peoples, and [for showing] contempt for their cultures and religious traditions". (12 March 2000, during a public Mass of Pardons).[3][4][5][6]
For the actions of the Crusader attack on Constantinople in 1204. To the Patriarch of Constantinople he said "Some memories are especially painful, and some events of the distant past have left deep wounds in the minds and hearts of people to this day. I am thinking of the disastrous sack of the imperial city of Constantinople, which was for so long the bastion of Christianity in the East. It is tragic that the assailants, who had set out to secure free access for Christians to the Holy Land, turned against their own brothers in the faith. The fact that they were Latin Christians fills Catholics with deep regret. How can we fail to see here the mysterium iniquitatis at work in the human heart?".[3][4][5][6]
On 20 November 2001, from a laptop in the Vatican, Pope John Paul II sent his first e-mail apologizing for the Catholic sex abuse cases, the Church-backed "Stolen Generations" of Aboriginal children in Australia, and to China for the behavior of Catholic missionaries in colonial times.[10]

An excuse is worse and more terrible than a lie, for an excuse is a lie guarded.

— Pope John Paul II [11]
In December 1999 at the request of Joseph Cardinal Ratzinger, then Prefect of the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith who would later become Pope Benedict XVI, the International Theological Commission presented its study on the topic Memory and Reconciliation: The Church and the Faults of the Past. The purpose of this document is "not to examine particular historical cases but rather to clarify the presuppositions that ground repentance for past faults." It examines repentance for past faults in the context of sociology, ecclesiology and theology.[12]

These apologies will not bring back the lives of these millions, will not bring back the life of Galileo, John Huss and so on. Till today, the canons that permit these killings are still there, and in a few months -years, will be used again.

Where did Jesus Christ ask his followers to kill non-followers?

Revelation 17:6 And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.

Who can deny that this "woman drunken with the blood of the saints" is Mystery Babylon, the Holy Roman Catholic Church? ElsonMorali?
Re: Hillary Clinton: The Last US President by SisterMe(f): 10:29pm On Oct 24, 2016
ElsonMorali

I want to believe you are an honest person that's why you have not yet responded to my post immediately above this one. Think about it, and pray about it. God will show you that my post above is true.

God bless you.
Re: Hillary Clinton: The Last US President by ElsonMorali: 7:02am On Oct 25, 2016
SisterMe:
ElsonMorali

I want to believe you are an honest person that's why you have not yet responded to my post immediately above this one. Think about it, and pray about it. God will show you that my post above is true.

God bless you.

I have responded to your post. Didn't you see it. Must have made some mistake misquoting or something. Was in a bit of a rush yesterday. Check your thread.

*modified# Oh I just saw it. Will get back to you shortly.
Re: Hillary Clinton: The Last US President by ElsonMorali: 7:30am On Oct 25, 2016
SisterMe:

Isorite....it is sad, but you will eventually find out that I was right. But I must add that your attempt to revise well documented historical killings by the Roman Catholic church which even the Pope has apologised for, is really shameful. It is a clear historical fact my dear. It is the reason people ran away from Europe to the New World, America. I can't believe you are denying this. Well Isorite, believe what you will.

Lol. Madam. Here's one thing you should know about history. Not all written historical accounts are factually accurate and some historians have ulterior motives.

Now, lets assume that this actually happened and Church men, bishops and priests became assasins like you want us to believe, does this prove anything and what does it prove?

Did Jesus Christ promise that his Church will be composed only of saints? No.

If you check some of his parables of the Kingdom of God, the farmer who sowed wheat and the enemy sowed tares, the guest at the wedding feast who didnt have a wedding gown etc, Christ was actually pointing to a Church composed of saints and sinners.

If the misdeeds of past Catholic popes and bishops and priests (for example the sex scandal etc) is enough to make you abandon the faith, then i must say that you actually dont know much about the bible.

What would you say to Peter denying the Lord 3 times to his face? How about when they abandoned their calling and they all went back to fishing after the death of Jesus, not to mention the fact that they had earlier abandoned him when he was arrested and put to death.

Go throught the genealogy of Jesus himself. You'll find members of his family tree who were harlots, murderers (David) and so on.

What's my point? The Church established by Christ, the Catholic Church is made up of Saints and sinners. As a matter of fact, saints were once sinners who utilized the grace of God and were able to overcome. (Please read about the life of St. Augustin, you'll understand better)

That's the difference between Peter and Judas.

So If you insist that the Catholic churchmen killed people, it doesn't prove that the Catholic Church isn't the Church of God, it only proves that sinners can get to a high position of authority in the Church.

You want to prove that a Church is in error? Then focus on the doctrines being taught by that Church because that's the only way the devil can ensnare souls. By making them believe erronexus doctrines

You haven't replied my own questions either.

I need you to tell me which Church today is the Church founded by Christ 2000 years ago. And you need to show me an unbroken link and succession to the Apostles.

Also, whatever that Church is, it must never have taught errors in all It's period of existence.

I'm waiting for your reply... and I'd like to know your own denomination.

I on the other hand can show you the Catholic church's unbroken succession from the Apostles.

I'll post here a comprehensive list of

1. All the Pope's and the year they reigned right from Peter till this present Pope Francis

2. All the major Church Councils right from the first one mentioned in the Bible, the Council of Jerusalem till the most current one, the second Vatican Council.

But first, I need your reply to my questions above.

1 Like

Re: Hillary Clinton: The Last US President by Appleyard(m): 8:30am On Oct 25, 2016
DoctorAlien:
I was flowing until I got to the point where you said some prophecies would be fulfilled after the rapture. A careful study of the Bible will reveal that nobody will remain on earth after rapture: the saints will go up with Christ while the wicked are slain by the brightness of His coming(2 Thess. 2:8 ).

Also, let us be wary of date-setting. "...But of that day and hour knoweth no man..." (Matt. 24:36).

People will remain on earth after the rapture. In fact, a lot of people won't even know it when it happens, but for those who would be left to pay with their blood (the foolish virgin), will cause people to know that the rapture has taken place, as they would be on ground to pay with their blood after failing to go up in the first flight.

World War 3 would be fought by people-Russia, China, North Korea, Iran, etc, and the US led NATO-ONLY after the rapture has taken place. Temple worship by the Jews will resume ONLY after the Gentile dispensation is over and the bride hath been caught up to meet with the lord.

Therefore, millions of people would still be on earth when after the rapture has occurred.
Re: Hillary Clinton: The Last US President by SisterMe(f): 8:54am On Oct 25, 2016
ElsonMorali:

Lol. Madam. Here's one thing you should know about history. Not all written historical accounts are factually accurate and some historians have ulterior motives.

Now, lets assume that this actually happened and Church men, bishops and priests became assasins like you want us to believe, does this prove anything and what does it prove?

Did Jesus Christ promise that his Church will be composed only of saints? No.

If you check some of his parables of the Kingdom of God, the farmer who sowed wheat and the enemy sowed tares, the guest at the wedding feast who didnt have a wedding gown etc, Christ was actually pointing to a Church composed of saints and sinners.

If the misdeeds of past Catholic popes and bishops and priests (for example the sex scandal etc) is enough to make you abandon the faith, then i must say that you actually dont know much about the bible.

What would you say to Peter denying the Lord 3 times to his face? How about when they abandoned their calling and they all went back to fishing after the death of Jesus, not to mention the fact that they had earlier abandoned him when he was arrested and put to death.

Go throught the genealogy of Jesus himself. You'll find members of his family tree who were harlots, murderers (David) and so on.

What's my point? The Church established by Christ, the Catholic Church is made up of Saints and sinners. As a matter of fact, saints were once sinners who utilized the grace of God and were able to overcome. (Please read about the life of St. Augustin, you'll understand better)

That's the difference between Peter and Judas.

So If you insist that the Catholic churchmen killed people, it doesn't prove that the Catholic Church isn't the Church of God, it only proves that sinners can get to a high position of authority in the Church.

You want to prove that a Church is in error? Then focus on the doctrines being taught by that Church because that's the only way the devil can ensnare souls. By making them believe erronexus doctrines

You haven't replied my own questions either.

I need you to tell me which Church today is the Church founded by Christ 2000 years ago. And you need to show me an unbroken link and succession to the Apostles.

Also, whatever that Church is, it must never have taught errors in all It's period of existence.

I'm waiting for your reply... and I'd like to know your own denomination.

I on the other hand can show you the Catholic church's unbroken succession from the Apostles.

I'll post here a comprehensive list of

1. All the Pope's and the year they reigned right from Peter till this present Pope Francis

2. All the major Church Councils right from the first one mentioned in the Bible, the Council of Jerusalem till the most current one, the second Vatican Council.

But first, I need your reply to my questions above.

My dear, it is not worth the trouble going back to answer your posers, seeing your answer here . First you doubt that the historical records of hundreds of events recorded by hundreds of different people who knew not each other, in different places and at different times was true, then next you go ahead to justify those systemic evils [that demonstrate a foundational fault in the Roman Catholic system] by saying that Christ's church consists of true and false believers - so Christ is such a failure that He can not ensure that only His true believers become the head of His church on earth. My dear, you have a dishonest heart. Even if Jesus Christ Himself tells you these exposes about the Roman Catholic church, you will not believe Him.
Re: Hillary Clinton: The Last US President by ElsonMorali: 10:52am On Oct 25, 2016
SisterMe:

My dear, it is not worth the trouble going back to answer your posers, seeing your answer here . First you doubt that the historical records of hundreds of events recorded by hundreds of different people who knew not each other, in different places and at different times was true, then next you go ahead to justify those systemic evils [that demonstrate a foundational fault in the Roman Catholic system] by saying that Christ's church consists of true and false believers - so Christ is such a failure that He can not ensure that only His true believers become the head of His church on earth. My dear, you have a dishonest heart. Even if Jesus Christ Himself tells you these exposes about the Roman Catholic church, you will not believe Him.

Oh Lawd!

You read my post and what you saw was me justifying evil? Like really?

Ok, here it is. The evil commited by Catholics, priests, religious and laity are evil and regrettable. They are to be condemned in their totality and whoever has sinned shall pay for it, in this life or in the next.

Satisfied? Now, does that mean that the Church itself is evil? So you think that God forces people to do his will? Why then was he betrayed by his own disciple. Couldn't he have used his power to know that Judas would eventually betray him If he became his disciple?

Why did God allow the Satan to tempt Adam and Eve If he was going to still have to send his only Son to come and die because of our sins?

Why does God allow evil in the world If he can just destroy Satan and all the bad people?

I assume that you see yourself as not having any sin. You're not a sinner right? So you probably don't need God's mercy right? Your pastor too is Mr. Perfect. He doesn't commit any sin at all same goes for all your other Church members. You guys are all saints.

Let me refer you to 1John Chapter 1 vs 8: " If we claim to be without sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us".

To you folks a sinner is an unbeliever right? Because there wasn't any place where I used that word in my post. An unbeliever is someone who doesn't profess the Christian faith like Moslems, Atheists and pagans. A Christian can be a sinner. And here's an example of How your Church misleads you.

In a way, It's a good thing. You know why? Because It's only a matter of time before your pastors screws up and it becomes plain as day to y'all that your pastor can also commit sin. Hopefully then, your eyes will open.

This is the third time im asking for the name of your own denomination. Are you ashamed to tell us which Church you attend? At least you know mine. I'm guessing you attend either deeper life or MFM or Lord's Chosen.. they are the ones who are quick to label a sinner as an unbeliever.

Madam, here's a truth for you. There can be only one true Church, because Christ has only one bride.

Can you confidently say here that that Church is the one you're attending right now?

Your major grouse with the Catholic Church is that her churchmen killed people by the millions and took part in slavery and other scandals etc etc etc.

You fail to realise that even you here on Nairaland can't claim to be perfect. Can you?
Re: Hillary Clinton: The Last US President by SisterMe(f): 11:42am On Oct 25, 2016
ElsonMorali:

Oh Lawd!

You read my post and what you saw was me justifying evil? Like really?

Ok, here it is. The evil commited by Catholics, priests, religious and laity are evil and regrettable. They are to be condemned in their totality and whoever has sinned shall pay for it, in this life or in the next.

Satisfied? Now, does that mean that the Church itself is evil? So you think that God forces people to do his will? Why then was he betrayed by his own disciple. Couldn't he have used his power to know that Judas would eventually betray him If he became his disciple?

Why did God allow the Satan to tempt Adam and Eve If he was going to still have to send his only Son to come and die because of our sins?

Why does God allow evil in the world If he can just destroy Satan and all the bad people?

I assume that you see yourself as not having any sin. You're not a sinner right? So you probably don't need God's mercy right? Your pastor too is Mr. Perfect. He doesn't commit any sin at all same goes for all your other Church members. You guys are all saints.

Let me refer you to 1John Chapter 1 vs 8: " If we claim to be without sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us".

To you folks a sinner is an unbeliever right? Because there wasn't any place where I used that word in my post. An unbeliever is someone who doesn't profess the Christian faith like Moslems, Atheists and pagans. A Christian can be a sinner. And here's an example of How your Church misleads you.

In a way, It's a good thing. You know why? Because It's only a matter of time before your pastors screws up and it becomes plain as day to y'all that your pastor can also commit sin. Hopefully then, your eyes will open.

This is the third time im asking for the name of your own denomination. Are you ashamed to tell us which Church you attend? At least you know mine. I'm guessing you attend either deeper life or MFM or Lord's Chosen.. they are the ones who are quick to label a sinner as an unbeliever.

Madam, here's a truth for you. There can be only one true Church, because Christ has only one bride.

Can you confidently say here that that Church is the one you're attending right now?

Your major grouse with the Catholic Church is that her churchmen killed people by the millions and took part in slavery and other scandals etc etc etc.

You fail to realise that even you here on Nairaland can't claim to be perfect. Can you?

My dear, God specifically picked Judas, knowing he would be the betrayer. There needed to be a betrayer and he picked a son of the devil to do that Job. God knows the end from the beginning. He also DELIBERATELY put Adam and Eve in the Garden, KNOWING that they would fall because Eve, being a byproduct of Adam (who was son of God and COULD NOT sin- just like Jesus), could be deceived, Adam COULD NOT be deceived. It was all a plan my dear, because God wanted to display His awesome power to save heal and deliver- But iF there was no sinner, no sick person, and no one in trouble, the knowledge of who God is today, would never be known. SO God knew my dear. He was not worried because he ALSO had a plan to save HIS OWN. Cain was not a son of Adam, Cain was a son of the Devil through the Serpent (which mind you, was not a snake- it was an upright being closer to man than the chimpanzee, that could converse intelligently). So Cain could never repent, because it was not in him to repent. Abel, and Seth on the other hand were children of Adam and hence, children of God. They COULD NOT be lost. This seed is the lineage of God dispersed around the world today that God calls the ELECT. They CANNOT be deceived. They will ALWAYS come to know God truly, no matter how long they have been in unbelief. God allows evil in the world to SERVE HIS PURPOSE.

A believer is not sinless. But an unbeliever is sinful, he wallows in it without remorse - as the Popesand their clergy did and still do.

At no time did Jesus allow JUDAS to rule his church, never. But there are myriads of JUDAS popes that have ruled the catholic church with bloody hands, killing and maiming, disemboweling women, killing their children torturing men with unbelievable medieval torture instruments. So Christ will fall asleep at the helm and allow His church to be ruled by despots? See let me tell you, over the past 2000 years, PARALLEL to the Roman Catholic church have been many independent churches that believed and practiced the Word of God in sincerity. These are the ones that bore the brunt of Roman Catholic brutality. They have always been there my dear, quiet and unassuming. Just like now, there are several independent churches scattered around Nigeria and the world, who believe exactly as I do, led by the Spirit of God, practicing the Word of God as revealed in this last Laodicean church age to the angel of the Laodicean church Age, Reverend William Marrion Branham. I do not belong to any denomination you mentioned my dear. Those denominations you mentioned are complicit with Mystery Babylon today, teaching for doctrines, the commandments of men.

That's what Jesus said was the characteristic of people who would end up worshiping Him in vain. They teach for doctrine, the commandments of men, which is what Roman Catholicism excels at.

The true church is the MYSTICAL BODY OF CHRIST. It is not one location, denomination or organisation. It consist of those who are born of the Spirit of God. That is all the connection to the apostles that is needed - that is, they would be preaching and practising exactly what the church doctrinal foundation was. Eph 2:20 "And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone;". If your doctrine does not line up with that foundation as recorded in the Holy Writ, it is not on the building my dear, forget all those disputable claims of being linked to Apostle Peter, and that he was the Rock the church was built upon (which he was not, the revelation of Jesus Christ was the Rock) and that he was the one given the keys to the kingdom (which is true, and he used it to open the door for whosoever will when he said at pentecost "Repent and be baptised everyone of you in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ.." Acts 2:38), he has opened the door, and the door is still open if you can do what he said to do. Can you do it? Can you be baptised in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ? Roman Catholicism says "no, you are to be baptised in the name of The Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost", ignoring the very key of the very Apostle that they claim was the first Pope (which is not true).

So my dear, the story long... its been nearly 2000 years of lies, robbing the people blind with selling "indulgence", deceiving the people to pay money to move their loved ones from purgatory. Oh dear! Oh dear! It is wickedness my dear, systematic, organised, criminal, satanic wickedness - and these doctrines and canons are still in effect till today, not practiced openly, but they are still there. Is that the Church of Christ? I am writing all this for the record, so that anyone between two opinions can read and research for himself. As I write, I am conscious that my parents, some of my siblings are still staunch Roman Catholics. But Truth must be told.

2 Likes

Re: Hillary Clinton: The Last US President by oaroloye(m): 4:23pm On Oct 25, 2016
SHALOM!

SisterMe:
Oaroloye, God knows who will be saved:

There is no authority for that; that is merely your own fantasy.

. 2nd TIMOTHY 2:19.

19. Nevertheless the Foundation of God standeth sure,
having this Seal,

"THE LORD KNOWETH
THEM THAT ARE HIS."

And, Let every one that nameth the Name of Christ depart from iniquity.

PAUL WAS A FALSE CHRISTIAN AND A FALSE APOSTLE, AS SUCH, MANY OF HIS TEACHINGS ARE OUTRIGHT LIES, DESIGNED TO KILL THOSE WHO TRUST IN HIM- AS PUNISHMENT FOR "NOT HOLDING THE HEAD."

The Pharisees would ask Leading Questions and raise Riddles to get some unwary talkative to incriminate themselves, then suddenly find themselves literally on trial for their lives. That was what Paul had done for a living.

. ACTS 26:8-11.

8. "Why should it be thought a thing incredible with you,
that God should raise the dead?
9. "I verily thought with myself,
that I ought to do many things contrary
to the Name of Jesus of Nazareth.
10. "Which thing I also did in Jerusalem:
and many of the Saints did I shut up in prison,
having received authority from the Chief Priests;
and when they were put to death,
I gave my voice against them.
11. "And I punished them oft in every synagogue,
and compelled them to blaspheme;
and being exceedingly mad against them,
I persecuted them even unto strange cities."

PAUL BROUGHT OUT A CONVOLUTED LINE-OF-REASONING THAT SAID THAT JESUS HAD CLAIMED TO BE EQUAL WITH GOD.

That is not what Yahshua had said at all- but that was what the Pharisses had been accusing him of.

. JOHN 14:28.

28. "Ye have heard how I said unto you,
'I go away, and come again unto you.'
If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said,

'I GO UNTO THE FATHER:'

for my Father is greater than I."

ONE CANNOT COME UP WITH THESE BULLSHIT HERESIES BY READING THE BIBLE.
WITHOUT "HELP" you cannot conceive of such errors.

What the weak-minded do not realize, is that by accepting such False Teachings, they have rejected The Bible, and will no longer be able to read The Bible by themselves again, but will have to defer to the person who taught them the first deviant Doctrine, because they can have no way of knowing what the others are.

That is how CULT MIND-CONTROL works.

Therefore, the Early Churches who listened to Paul, and believed his lies and flatteries had no chance.

. PROVERBS:26:24-28.

24. He that hateth dissembleth with his lips,
and layeth up deceit within him;
25. When he speaketh fair, believe him not:
for there are seven abominations in his heart.
26. Whose hatred is covered by deceit,
his wickedness shall be shewed
before the whole Congregation.
27. Whoso diggeth a pit shall fall therein:
and he that rolleth a stone, it will return upon him.
28. A lying tongue hateth those that are afflicted by it;
and a flattering mouth worketh ruin.

PAUL'S PURPOSE, FROM THE BEGINNING, WAS TO DESTROY THOSE WHO BELIEVED IN THE TRUE GOSPEL.

He NEVER deviated from that goal.

WEAK MINDS LIKE THE IDEA OF BEING SPECIALLY-CHOSEN FROM BEFORE THEY WERE BORN.

It sounds great to them.

Whereas it would be the Ultimate Injustice.

. EXODUS 33:17-20.

17. And the LORD said unto Moses,
"I will do this thing also that thou hast spoken:
for thou hast found Grace in My Sight,
and I know thee by name.
18. And he said,
"I beseech thee, shew me Thy Glory."
19. And He said,
"I will make all My Goodness pass before thee,
and I will proclaim The Name of the LORD before thee;
and will be Gracious to whom I will be Gracious,
and will shew Mercy on whom I will shew Mercy."
20. And He said,
"Thou canst not see My Face:
for there shall no Man see Me, and live."

YAHWEH GOD'S SAYING THAT HE KNEW MOSES BY NAME WOULD BE REDUNDANT, IF HE KNEW EVERYBODY.

Saying that He knew Moses "by name" implies that He has other methods of knowing people, too.

And He knows all things:

You have shown nothing at all to prove that.

. JOHN 21:14-19.

14. This is now the third time
that Jesus shewed himself to his Disciples,
after that he was risen from the dead.
15. So when they had dined, Jesus saith to Simon Peter,
"Simon, son of Jonas, lovest thou me more than these?"
He saith unto him,
"Yea, Lord; thou knowest that I love thee."
He saith unto him,
"Feed my lambs."
16. He saith to him again the second time,
"Simon, son of Jonas, lovest thou me?"
He saith unto him,
"Yea, Lord; thou knowest that I love thee."
He saith unto him,
"Feed my sheep."
17. He saith unto him the third time,
"Simon, son of Jonas, lovest thou me?"
Peter was grieved because he said unto him the third time,
"Lovest thou me?"
And he said unto him,
"Lord, thou knowest all things;
thou knowest that I love thee."
Jesus saith unto him,
"Feed my sheep."
18. "Verily, verily, I say unto thee,

'WHEN THOU WAST YOUNG,
THOU GIRDEST THYSELF,
AND WALKEDST WHITHER THOU WOULDEST:
BUT WHEN THOU SHALT BE OLD,
THOU SHALT STRETCH FORTH THY HANDS,
AND ANOTHER SHALL GIRD THEE,
AND CARRY THEE WHITHER
THOU WOULDEST NOT.' "

19. This spake he,
signifying by what death
he should glorify God.
And when he had spoken this,
he saith unto him,
"Follow me."

YAHSHUA HAD LOST THE LOVE OF HIS DISCIPLES WHEN HE HAD NOT ONLY MADE IT CLEAR THAT THEY WOULD NOT ONLY NOT BE THE GREATEST IN THE KINGDOM OF GOD, BUT THAT THAT HONOUR WOULD LIKELY GO TO THE GENTILES, WHOM THEY HAD DESPISED ALL THEIR LIVES WOULD GO IN AS THEIR SENIORS.

Their EGOS could not take THAT- so they decided to deliberately ruin the Church for everyone.

. JOHN 14:15.

15. "If ye love me,
keep my Commandments.”

. JOHN 15:14.

14. "Ye are my Friends,
if ye do whatsoever I Command you."

LIKE YOURSELF, PETER NEVER LOVED YAHSHUA, AND ONLY FOLLOWED HIM BECAUSE HE EXPECTED A CERTAIN PAY-OFF.

When that was not forthcoming, his True Colors emerged, and he lied to Yahshua's Face, denying the validity of his Ministry.

. MARK 14:27-31.

27. And Jesus saith unto them,
"All ye shall be offended
because of me this night:
for it is written,

'I WILL SMITE THE SHEPHERD,
AND THE SHEEP SHALL BE SCATTERED.'

28. "But after that I am risen, I will go before you into Galilee."
29. But Peter said unto him,
"Although all shall be offended, yet will not I."
30. And Jesus saith unto him,
"Verily I say unto thee,

'THAT THIS DAY, EVEN IN THIS NIGHT,
BEFORE THE COCK CROW TWICE,
THOU SHALT DENY ME THRICE.' "

31. But he spake the more vehemently,
"If I should die with thee,
I will not deny thee in any wise."
Likewise also said they all.

IN ENLIGHTENMENT SCHOOLS, A SINGLE WORD FROM THE MASTER COULD BE OF CRUCIAL IMPORTANCE TO THE DISCIPLE, IN OPENING ENTIRE NEW LEVELS OF WISDOM AND UNDERSTANDING HITHERTO INACCESSIBLE.

The Disciples therefore buttered Yahshua like toast, telling him what they thought he wanted to hear, in order to get one more word out of him.

On this basis the useless JAMES was tolerated- he might at any time share some keyword they needed.

[See: THE SECOND RING OF POWER, by Carlos Castaneda.
THE EAGLE'S GIFT, by Carlos Castaneda.]

What Yahshua unleashed on them would have been anathema to any Jew: he was going to share THE HOLY GHOST with the GENTILES.

. JOHN 14:21-27.

21. "He that hath my Commandments,
and keepeth them,
he it is that loveth me:
and he that loveth me
shall be loved of my Father,
and I will love him,
and will manifest myself to him."
22. Judas saith unto him, not Iscariot,
"Lord, how is it that thou
wilt manifest thyself unto us,
and not unto the World?"
23. Jesus answered and said unto him,
"If a man love me,
he will keep my Words:
and my Father will love him,
and we will come unto him,
and make our abode with him.
24. "He that loveth me not
keepeth not my Sayings:
and The Word which ye hear is not mine,
but The Father's which sent me.
25. "These things have I spoken unto you,
being yet present with you.
26. "But the Comforter,
Which is The Holy Ghost,
Whom the Father will send in my Name,
He shall Teach you All Things,
and bring All Things to your remembrance,
whatsoever I have said unto you.
27. "Peace I leave with you,
my Peace I give unto you:
not as the World giveth,
give I unto you.
Let not your heart be troubled,
neither let it be afraid."

THEREFORE, THEY WERE OFFENDED AGAINST HIM, AND NO LONGER WANTED TO GO WHERE HE WAS GOING.

. MARK 14:50.

50. And they all forsook him, and fled.

WHAT HE AND HIS FELLOW DISCIPLES HAD JUST DONE, PETER CALLED "LYING UNTO GOD," AND KILLED A BRETHREN AND HIS WIFE OVER IT.

The Law calls such people "AN ABOMINATION UNTO THE LORD GOD."

. DEUTERONOMY 25:13-16.

13. Thou shalt not have in thy bag
divers weights, a great and a small.
14. Thou shalt not have in thine house
divers measures, a great and a small.
15. But thou shalt have a perfect and just weight,
a perfect and just measure shalt thou have:
that thy days may be lengthened
in the Land which the LORD thy God giveth thee.
16. For all that do such things,
and all that do unrighteously,
are an Abomination unto the LORD thy God.

THESE FACTS CONSIDERED, PETER WAS DEFINITELY LYING TO YAHSHUA'S FACE, WHEN HE TOLD HIM THAT HE LOVED HIM- AND INSINCERE, WHEN HE WAS HAILING HIM AS BEING ALL-KNOWING.

Yahshua was not all-knowing.

. MATTHEW 24:36.

36. "But of that day and hour
knoweth no man,
no, not The Angels of Heaven,
but my Father only.

PETER'S FLATTERY HAS MORE THAN THE ONE INTERPRETATION.

That he knew all things about himself, his love for Yahshua, his shortcomings, his betrayals-to-come.

Just because someone in The Bible expressed an opinion, that does not make it a fact.

. DANIEL 6:21.

21. Then said Daniel unto the king,
"O king, live for ever."

DO YOU THINK THAT KING DARIUS LIVED FOR EVER?

Didn't a PROPHET OF GOD just tell him to?

Therefore, you have to know which Fish to eat, and which Fish to throw back.

That should be enough for you to chew on for a long time.

I am not seeing you getting your Soul back.

. LUKE 9:61-62.

61. And another also said,
"Lord, I will follow thee;
but let me first go bid them farewell,
which are at home at my house."
62. And Jesus said unto him,
"No man, having put his hand to the plough, and looking back,
is fit for The Kingdom of God."

YOU DO NOT KNOW CHRISTIANITY WELL ENOUGH TO IMPERSONATE ONE.

. JOHN 3:1-12.

THERE was a man of the Pharisees,
named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews:
2. The same came to Jesus by night,
and said unto him,
"Rabbi, we know that thou
art a teacher come from God:
for no man can do
these miracles that thou doest,
except God be with him."
3. Jesus answered and said unto him,
"Verily, verily, I say unto thee,

'EXCEPT A MAN BE BORN AGAIN,'
HE CANNOT SEE THE KINGDOM OF GOD.'

4. Nicodemus saith unto him,
"How can a man be born when he is old?
can he enter the second time
into his mother's womb, and be born?"
5. Jesus answered,
"Verily, verily, I say unto thee,

'EXCEPT A MAN BE BORN OF WATER AND OF THE SPIRIT,
HE CANNOT ENTER INTO THE KINGDOM OF GOD.'

6. "That which is born of the flesh is flesh;
and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
7. "Marvel not that I said unto thee,

'YE MUST BE BORN AGAIN.'

8. "The wind bloweth where it listeth,
and thou hearest the sound thereof,
but canst not tell whence it cometh,
and whither it goeth:
so is every one that is born of the Spirit."
9. Nicodemus answered and said unto him,
"How can these things be?"
10. Jesus answered and said unto him,
"Art thou a master of Israel,
knowest not these things?
11. "Verily, verily, I say unto thee,

'WE SPEAK THAT WE DO KNOW,
AND TESTIFY THAT WE HAVE SEEN;
AND YE RECEIVE NOT OUR WITNESS.'

12. "If I have told you Earthly things, and ye believe not,
how shall ye believe, if I tell you of Heavenly things?"

"BORN AGAIN" in the Northern Aramaic Dialect means: "TO CHANGE ONE'S THOUGHTS AND HABITS."
NICODEMUS spoke SOUTHERN Aramaic, and hence could not understand Yahshua,
who chided him for being a Master of Israel, and yet not knowing local idioms.

IGNORANCE of this fact has cause Christians to exaggerate THE NEW BIRTH into something that it is not.

Therefore people run around exalting themselves into sitting in the Throne of God, even- in all seriousness- which presumption gets them sent right to The Bottom.

Which is what their Hidden Enemies planned to happen!

. ISAIAH 46:9-11.

9. "Remember The Former Things of Old:
for I am God,
and there is none else;
I am God,
and there is none like me,
10. "Declaring the End
from the Beginning,
and from Ancient Times
the Things that are not yet done, saying,

'MY COUNSEL SHALL STAND,
AND I WILL DO ALL MY PLEASURE:
11. 'CALLING A RAVENOUS BIRD FROM THE EAST,
THE MAN THAT EXECUTETH MY COUNSEL
FROM A FAR COUNTRY:
YEA, I HAVE SPOKEN IT,
I WILL ALSO BRING IT TO PASS;
I HAVE PURPOSED IT,
I WILL ALSO DO IT.' “

Again, this does not imply that GOD knows EVERYTHING that will come to pass- including the identities of people who will commit or enact Actions which He has POSTULATED.

It should not be necessary for me to explain POSTULATION- but you are so woefully-ignorant, along with everyone else here...

. ISAIAH 55:6-11./color[]

[color=#990000]6. Seek ye The LORD while He may be found,
call ye upon Him while he is near:
7. Let the Wicked forsake his Way,
and the Unrighteous man his Thoughts:
and let him return unto The LORD,
and He will have mercy upon him;
and to our God, for He will abundantly pardon.

8. "FOR MY THOUGHTS ARE NOT YOUR THOUGHTS,
NEITHER ARE YOUR WAYS MY WAYS," SAITH THE LORD.
9. "FOR AS THE HEAVENS ARE HIGHER THAN THE EARTH,
SO ARE MY WAYS HIGHER THAN YOUR WAYS,
AND MY THOUGHTS THAN YOUR THOUGHTS.
10. "FOR AS THE RAIN COMETH DOWN, AND THE SNOW FROM HEAVEN,
AND RETURNETH NOT THITHER, BUT WATERETH THE EARTH,
AND MAKETH IT BRING FORTH AND BUD,
THAT IT MAY GIVE SEED TO THE SOWER, AND BREAD TO THE EATER:
11. "SO SHALL MY WORD BE THAT GOETH FORTH OUT OF MY MOUTH:
IT SHALL NOT RETURN UNTO ME VOID,
BUT IT SHALL ACCOMPLISH THAT WHICH I PLEASE,
AND IT SHALL PROSPER IN THE THING WHERETO I SENT IT."

SAY GOD COMMANDS THAT, SAY, THE ARMY OF THE SYRIA 4th DYNAMIC MUST COME UP TO JERUSALEM, TO GET THEIR ASSES WHIPPED- BECAUSE THEY HAVE BEEN BAD BOYS, LATELY- THE BEGINNING IS THAT THE ASSYRIAN ARROGANCE SAYS THEY WANT TO GO KILL SOMEBODY, AND THE COMMAND OF GOD POSTULATES WHICH DIRECTION THEY GO.

Nothing will stop that- BUT it is the Syrians' CHOICE whether they want IN on that..

God has NO IDEA which LOSERS will jump in on this.

The weakest Sinners will be vacuumed into this Postulate- but they COULD have opted-out.

But in the case of SALVATION:

. MATTHEW 22:2-14.

2. "The Kingdom of Heaven is like unto a certain king,
which made a marriage for his son,
3. "And sent forth his servants to call them
that were bidden to the wedding:
and they would not come.
4 Again, he sent forth other servants, saying,

'TELL THEM WHICH ARE BIDDEN,

"BEHOLD, I HAVE PREPARED MY DINNER:
MY OXEN AND MY FATLINGS ARE KILLED,
AND ALL THINGS ARE READY:
COME UNTO THE MARRIAGE." '

5. "But they made light of it, and went their ways,
one to his farm, another to his merchandise:
6. "And the remnant took his servants,
and entreated them spitefully, and slew them.
7. "But when the king heard thereof, he was wroth:
and he sent forth his armies,
and destroyed those murderers,
and burned up their city.
8. "Then saith he to his servants,

'THE WEDDING IS READY,
BUT THEY WHICH WERE BIDDEN
WERE NOT WORTHY.
9. 'GO YE THEREFORE
INTO THE HIGHWAYS,
AND AS MANY AS YE SHALL FIND,
BID TO THE MARRIAGE.'

10. "So those servants went out into the highways,
and gathered together all as many as they found,
both Bad and Good:
and the wedding was furnished with guests.
11. "And when the king came in to see the guests,
he saw there a man
which had not on a wedding garment:
12. "And he saith unto him,
'Friend, how camest thou in hither
not having a wedding garment?'
And he was speechless.
13. "Then said the king to the servants,
'Bind him hand and foot, and take him away,
and cast him into Outer Darkness,
there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

14. 'FOR MANY ARE CALLED,
BUT FEW ARE CHOSEN.' "

GOD HAS HEAVENLY IDENTITIES FOR THOSE WORTHY- BUT IF THOSE WHOM HE HAS PLANNED DO NOT SHOW UP, GOD WILL JUST GIVE THOSE BLESSINGS TO SOMEBODY ELSE.

The Disciples had the best shout at being THE TWELVE APOSTLES OF THE LAMB- but they OPTED-OUT, and tried to DESTROY The Church, to make that happen.

Therefore, YAHSHUA shall give those Offices to persons BETTER than them- should such persons emerge.

The Apostolic Identity will be taken from them, and be given to whosoever is best qualified.

All of the legitimate complaints you and others have against the Ministry they handed down will be addressed against them.
Re: Hillary Clinton: The Last US President by Nobody: 8:40pm On Oct 25, 2016
Where in the world did you get to know about all these?? shocked It's much better to say I don't know in sincerity than to be confident in uncertainty. This is just too much shocked I'm lost for words.
SisterMe:

My dear, God specifically picked Judas, knowing he would be the betrayer. There needed to be a betrayer and he picked a son of the devil to do that Job. God knows the end from the beginning. He also DELIBERATELY put Adam and Eve in the Garden, KNOWING that they would fall because Eve, being a byproduct of Adam (who was son of God and COULD NOT sin- just like Jesus), could be deceived, Adam COULD NOT be deceived. It was all a plan my dear, because God wanted to display His awesome power to save heal and deliver- But iF there was no sinner, no sick person, and no one in trouble, the knowledge of who God is today, would never be known. SO God knew my dear. He was not worried because he ALSO had a plan to save HIS OWN. Cain was not a son of Adam, Cain was a son of the Devil through the Serpent (which mind you, was not a snake- it was an upright being closer to man than the chimpanzee, that could converse intelligently). So Cain could never repent, because it was not in him to repent. Abel, and Seth on the other hand were children of Adam and hence, children of God. They COULD NOT be lost. This seed is the lineage of God dispersed around the world today that God calls the ELECT. They CANNOT be deceived. They will ALWAYS come to know God truly, no matter how long they have been in unbelief. God allows evil in the world to SERVE HIS PURPOSE.

A believer is not sinless. But an unbeliever is sinful, he wallows in it without remorse - as the Popesand their clergy did and still do.

At no time did Jesus allow JUDAS to rule his church, never. But there are myriads of JUDAS popes that have ruled the catholic church with bloody hands, killing and maiming, disemboweling women, killing their children torturing men with unbelievable medieval torture instruments. So Christ will fall asleep at the helm and allow His church to be ruled by despots? See let me tell you, over the past 2000 years, PARALLEL to the Roman Catholic church have been many independent churches that believed and practiced the Word of God in sincerity. These are the ones that bore the brunt of Roman Catholic brutality. They have always been there my dear, quiet and unassuming. Just like now, there are several independent churches scattered around Nigeria and the world, who believe exactly as I do, led by the Spirit of God, practicing the Word of God as revealed in this last Laodicean church age to the angel of the Laodicean church Age, Reverend William Marrion Branham. I do not belong to any denomination you mentioned my dear. Those denominations you mentioned are complicit with Mystery Babylon today, teaching for doctrines, the commandments of men.

That's what Jesus said was the characteristic of people who would end up worshiping Him in vain. They teach for doctrine, the commandments of men, which is what Roman Catholicism excels at.

The true church is the MYSTICAL BODY OF CHRIST. It is not one location, denomination or organisation. It consist of those who are born of the Spirit of God. That is all the connection to the apostles that is needed - that is, they would be preaching and practising exactly what the church doctrinal foundation was. Eph 2:20 "And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone;". If your doctrine does not line up with that foundation as recorded in the Holy Writ, it is not on the building my dear, forget all those disputable claims of being linked to Apostle Peter, and that he was the Rock the church was built upon (which he was not, the revelation of Jesus Christ was the Rock) and that he was the one given the keys to the kingdom (which is true, and he used it to open the door for whosoever will when he said at pentecost "Repent and be baptised everyone of you in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ.." Acts 2:38), he has opened the door, and the door is still open if you can do what he said to do. Can you do it? Can you be baptised in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ? Roman Catholicism says "no, you are to be baptised in the name of The Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost", ignoring the very key of the very Apostle that they claim was the first Pope (which is not true).

So my dear, the story long... its been nearly 2000 years of lies, robbing the people blind with selling "indulgence", deceiving the people to pay money to move their loved ones from purgatory. Oh dear! Oh dear! It is wickedness my dear, systematic, organised, criminal, satanic wickedness - and these doctrines and canons are still in effect till today, not practiced openly, but they are still there. Is that the Church of Christ? I am writing all this for the record, so that anyone between two opinions can read and research for himself. As I write, I am conscious that my parents, some of my siblings are still staunch Roman Catholics. But Truth must be told.
Re: Hillary Clinton: The Last US President by SisterMe(f): 9:01pm On Oct 25, 2016
TheSixthSense:
Where in the world did you get to know about all these?? shocked It's much better to say I don't know in sincerity than to be confident in uncertainty. This is just too much shocked I'm lost for words.

My dear, I did'nt fabricate them oo, everything I wrote there is the plain truth. You may not have heard it before, but if you meditate on it and for the historical parts, check history, you will find that I am correct. As always, I would point out that God's messenger to this last age revealed these things, I am only parroting what was revealed.
Re: Hillary Clinton: The Last US President by Ubenedictus(m): 2:55pm On Oct 26, 2016
SisterMe:

Did Jesus ever teach that only d perfect wi5 b member of his church on earth? have u 4gotten d parable of d wheat and d tares?
Re: Hillary Clinton: The Last US President by Ubenedictus(m): 3:03pm On Oct 26, 2016
SisterMe:
From wikipedia, which has all the relevant reference:

These apologies will not bring back the lives of these millions, will not bring back the life of Galileo, John Huss and so on. Till today, the canons that permit these killings are still there, and in a few months -years, will be used again.

Where did Jesus Christ ask his followers to kill non-followers?

Who can deny that this "woman drunken with the blood of the saints" is Mystery Babylon, the Holy Roman Catholic Church? ElsonMorali?
At least may ur research now! those canon on d inquisition have long been removed.
Re: Hillary Clinton: The Last US President by Ubenedictus(m): 3:05pm On Oct 26, 2016
SisterMe:

people didnt run from europe because of d pope, it was actually d other way round, irish people ran from protestant england.
Re: Hillary Clinton: The Last US President by SisterMe(f): 4:21pm On Oct 26, 2016
Ubenedictus:
Did Jesus ever teach that only d perfect wi5 b member of his church on earth? have u 4gotten d parable of d wheat and d tares?

Do you think that the Lord Jesus is so weak that He can't even influence papal selection to choose the "right" pope?. He is not so weak my dear, it is because it is NOT His Bride, that's why He did not bother.
Re: Hillary Clinton: The Last US President by SisterMe(f): 4:25pm On Oct 26, 2016
Ubenedictus:
At least may ur research now! those canon on d inquisition have long been removed.

At least, thank God somebody from the system can honestly admit that those brutal medieval torture chambers of the Vatican existed. This alone is enough for me. Thank you. Whether they are still there or not? who added them to the Word of God in the first place? Supposedly "infallible" sinless Popes. Appointed by God? Never. Why not? because it was an apostate church in the first place.
Re: Hillary Clinton: The Last US President by SisterMe(f): 4:36pm On Oct 26, 2016
Ubenedictus:
people didnt run from europe because of d pope, it was actually d other way round, irish people ran from protestant england.
.OK, granted many minority faiths ran away to America from Europe, from Anglican persecution, Jewish,communist and all types of religious persecution, it was still primarily Mystery Babylon the Great Mother of Harlots and her Harlot children that were responsible. It was the same system.
Re: Hillary Clinton: The Last US President by MDGsVISIBLE: 5:54pm On Oct 26, 2016
SisterMe:

#Foodforthot@ElsonMorali
Re: Hillary Clinton: The Last US President by Ubenedictus(m): 8:35pm On Oct 30, 2016
SisterMe:

.OK, granted many minority faiths ran away to America from Europe, from Anglican persecution, Jewish,communist and all types of religious persecution, it was still primarily Mystery Babylon the Great Mother of Harlots and her Harlot children that were responsible. It was the same system.
OH, so the anglican and d catholic and d other churches are all babylon d great harlot, cant u hear how dat all rings conspiracy theory?
Re: Hillary Clinton: The Last US President by Ubenedictus(m): 8:41pm On Oct 30, 2016
SisterMe:

Do you think that the Lord Jesus is so weak that He can't even influence papal selection to choose the "right" pope?. He is not so weak my dear, it is because it is NOT His Bride, that's why He did not bother.
DO u think God is so weak that he cant influence d selection of civil leaders to lead his people, even Jesus chose a judas. God isnt weak but he also allows us freewil that means we are allowed to chose. Do u think whenever d righteous suffer it means God is weak? even isreal d first people God called his own had bad leader and GOD didnt prevent it. the ways of God arent d ways of men.
Re: Hillary Clinton: The Last US President by Ubenedictus(m): 8:42pm On Oct 30, 2016
SisterMe:

At least, thank God somebody from the system can honestly admit that those brutal medieval torture chambers of the Vatican existed. This alone is enough for me. Thank you. Whether they are still there or not? who added them to the Word of God in the first place? Supposedly "infallible" sinless Popes. Appointed by God? Never. Why not? because it was an apostate church in the first place.
Actually the bible says alot about heresy, do u know d punishment it give? u can guess, it is death, so d church wasnt contrabible when it killed heretics, infact it was acting in accordance with d bible. torture was rarely used by d church since a cleric was forbidden from it and in general d inquisition was pretty just.

are u aware that criminals and suspected heretic prefer to b judged by d inquisition than by e secular judges? they always ask to d judge by clerics because they knew d cleric wil listen, observe due diligence, act with mercy and deliver justice. read up dear.
Re: Hillary Clinton: The Last US President by SisterMe(f): 10:13pm On Oct 30, 2016
Ubenedictus:
Actually the bible says alot about heresy, do u know d punishment it give? u can guess, it is death, so d church wasnt contrabible when it killed heretics, infact it was acting in accordance with d bible. torture was rarely used by d church since a cleric was forbidden from it and in general d inquisition was pretty just.

are u aware that criminals and suspected heretic prefer to b judged by d inquisition than by e secular judges? they always ask to d judge by clerics because they knew d cleric wil listen, observe due diligence, act with mercy and deliver justice. read up dear.

Oh Lord have mercy. So the Bble said heretics should be killed...chapter what verse what. Just goes to show what I am saying. That killing spirit is still there and if it has its way, will still kill again. Killing in the Name of the Lord..
Re: Hillary Clinton: The Last US President by SisterMe(f): 10:42pm On Oct 30, 2016
Ubenedictus:
DO u think God is so weak that he cant influence d selection of civil leaders to lead his people, even Jesus chose a judas. God isnt weak but he also allows us freewil that means we are allowed to chose. Do u think whenever d righteous suffer it means God is weak? even isreal d first people God called his own had bad leader and GOD didnt prevent it. the ways of God arent d ways of men.

Daniel 4:25 That they shall drive thee from men, and thy dwelling shall be with the beasts of the field, and they shall make thee to eat grass as oxen, and they shall wet thee with the dew of heaven, and seven times shall pass over thee, till thou know that the most High ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever he will.

God decides who rules my dear, even criminals , He puts them there to serve His purpose. You may think the ruler is weak and bad but that's precisely what God wants of the ruler at that time. I have said it before, that Judas was chosen for the task of the betrayal.
Re: Hillary Clinton: The Last US President by Ubenedictus(m): 2:42am On Nov 03, 2016
SisterMe:

Oh Lord have mercy. So the Bble said heretics should be killed...chapter what verse what. Just goes to show what I am saying. That killing spirit is still there and if it has its way, will still kill again. Killing in the Name of the Lord..
This is what Jesus say a heretic deserves; Matthew 18:6 International Version "If anyone causes one of these little ones--
those who believe in me--to stumble, it would be better for them to have a large millstone hung around their neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea.'

This is what God commanded about it; (From Deuteronomy 13 NIV) "If a prophet, or one who foretells by dreams, appears among you... and he says, 'Let us follow other gods'... That prophet or dreamer must be put to death... You must purge the evil from among you....

what heresy deserves is death according to d bible, Jesus said it would be even better 4 d heretic if he was drowned.
Re: Hillary Clinton: The Last US President by Ubenedictus(m): 2:44am On Nov 03, 2016
SisterMe:

Daniel 4:25 That they shall drive thee from men, and thy dwelling shall be with the beasts of the field, and they shall make thee to eat grass as oxen, and they shall wet thee with the dew of heaven, and seven times shall pass over thee, till thou know that the most High ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever he will.

God decides who rules my dear, even criminals , He puts them there to serve His purpose. You may think the ruler is weak and bad but that's precisely what God wants of the ruler at that time. I have said it before, that Judas was chosen for the task of the betrayal.
so if u see a bad church leader it is because God allows him to be there.
Re: Hillary Clinton: The Last US President by Ubenedictus(m): 2:51am On Nov 03, 2016
SisterMe:

I am suprised at the comment above, are u a new xtian? the bible is filled with people killing in the name of God, once isreal left egypt they began a whole series of war in God's name, God ordered saul to wipe out d amalekites AKA genocide, the laws in d bible proscribe death for blasphemy, idolatry, heresy, adultery... all these killings are there in d bible. only a jjc in xtianity will revolt when he hears that sumtin deserves death.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

US First Lady, Jill Biden Tests Positive For COVID-19 / The Media's Unhealthy Obsession With Sarah Palin / Brazil Night Club Fire Kills 245 In Santa Maria, With Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 255
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.