Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,520 members, 7,808,895 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:55 PM

Hillary Clinton: The Last US President - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Hillary Clinton: The Last US President (9873 Views)

Robert Trump Is Dead! US President’s Younger Brother Dies At 71 / Obama And Hillary Clinton Called Out Over Sri Lanka Church Bombings / Hillary Clinton: ‘the Way Trump Debated Me, It Was Imbued With Sexism’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hillary Clinton: The Last US President by SisterMe(f): 9:53am On Nov 03, 2016
Ubenedictus:
I am suprised at the comment above, are u a new xtian? the bible is filled with people killing in the name of God, once isreal left egypt they began a whole series of war in God's name, God ordered saul to wipe out d amalekites AKA genocide, the laws in d bible proscribe death for blasphemy, idolatry, heresy, adultery... all these killings are there in d bible. only a jjc in xtianity will revolt when he hears that sumtin deserves death.

In the gospel of Jesus Christ, He never commanded any one to kill in Jesus Name. I challenge you to show me..chapter what verse what in the new testament dispensation which we are in now (leave the old testament alone for now).
Re: Hillary Clinton: The Last US President by SisterMe(f): 9:56am On Nov 03, 2016
Ubenedictus:
This is what Jesus say a heretic deserves; Matthew 18:6 International Version "If anyone causes one of these little ones--
those who believe in me--to stumble, it would be better for them to have a large millstone hung around their neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea.'

This is what God commanded about it; (From Deuteronomy 13 NIV) "If a prophet, or one who foretells by dreams, appears among you... and he says, 'Let us follow other gods'... That prophet or dreamer must be put to death... You must purge the evil from among you....

what heresy deserves is death according to d bible, Jesus said it would be even better 4 d heretic if he was drowned.

You are not the judge of the herertic. Jesus said "it would be better..." He did not say you should become the judge. The old testament said many things that are not in force nowin the new testatment. Why should Roman Catholicism selectively pick what will allow the murder of its critics and not apply the rest of the old testament? Its hypocrisy my dear.
Re: Hillary Clinton: The Last US President by SisterMe(f): 10:01am On Nov 03, 2016
Ubenedictus:
so if u see a bad church leader it is because God allows him to be there.

Why would God set out to defeat His own purpose by installing bad church leaders in His church? Leaders may have their personal idiosyncracies but not to the point of becoming outrightly bad people. Jesus wants His kingdom to stand. He cannot do things to defeat His own purpose. He did not die that death on the cross for nothing my dear.

I know your mindset, if you had your way, you, and I mean you Ubenedictus, would kill me and all others who oppose Roman Catholicism. Its alright. I hope you see it and repent before its too late.
Re: Hillary Clinton: The Last US President by Nobody: 9:13pm On Nov 09, 2016
sisterme how market na? I thought clinton would be usa last president tongue

2 Likes

Re: Hillary Clinton: The Last US President by zzzzy: 9:24pm On Nov 09, 2016
kingcity:
sisterme how market na? I thought clinton would usa last president tongue
lolz

1 Like

Re: Hillary Clinton: The Last US President by adoyi8: 9:44pm On Nov 09, 2016
Fear monger number 1 how far with your fake predictions

1 Like

Re: Hillary Clinton: The Last US President by omowumeee(f): 11:34pm On Nov 09, 2016
Of concern to us now is vision 6 and 7. As things are going now, vision 6 will be fulfilled as from January 20th 2017, when Hillary Clinton takes office
cheesy grin undecided undecided
Re: Hillary Clinton: The Last US President by Onopa(m): 11:48pm On Nov 09, 2016
Deluded Christians

1 Like

Re: Hillary Clinton: The Last US President by jonbellion(m): 12:55am On Nov 10, 2016
Lol they don Bleep up again
Re: Hillary Clinton: The Last US President by Nobody: 6:49am On Nov 10, 2016
SisterMe:
....Outgoing President Barack Obama had maintained a policy of Russian appeasement, mainly to avoid clashing with Russia. From the foregoing and since Hillary Clinton has determined to alter the status quo by directly confronting Russia on all fronts, it becomes evident why we believe she will be the last US president: considering also how her inauguration in January 2017 is in line with other prophecies of the end time. As we would always say, we are human and could be wrong in our anticipations of the timing of events that are to be or even some of the events themselves. So we encourage that we go on living as if the world will not end in many years to come, but live as though Christ will return any moment.
grin grin grin ;DD
Deluded christians, the only good thing about trump winning is that your prophecies were all wrong.
grin grin
And if you asked her before she'll say its holy spirit guidance.
hopefullandlord hardmirror decide seun
Have you seen this prophecy grin
Re: Hillary Clinton: The Last US President by jonbellion(m): 10:11am On Nov 10, 2016
Lennycool:

grin grin grin ;DD
Deluded christians, the only good thing about trump winning is that your prophecies were all wrong.
grin grin
funny enough it's all the fundamental christians that voted for trump and would benefit from this presidency more I'm not even surprised.
- they all hate Muslims
-They all hate gays
-mysagony(discriminate against women- Paul even did so in the bible
They al think global warming is a hoax
-mike pence vice president is a fucking homophobe who thinks creationism should be thought in science class
Trump’s policies are not going to help anyone but straight, Christian white men
Remind me how christians are persecuted again

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hillary Clinton: The Last US President by zzzzy: 12:10pm On Nov 10, 2016
jonbellion:
funny enough it's all the fundamental christians that voted for trump and would benefit from this presidency more I'm not even surprised.
- they all hate Muslims
-They all hate gays
-mysagony(discriminate against women- Paul even did so in the bible
They al think global warming is a hoax
-mike pence vice president is a fucking homophobe who thinks creationism should be thought in science class
Trump’s policies are not going to help anyone but straight, Christian white men
Remind me how christians are persecuted again
Muslims hate gays too in a more arrogant manner, that "global warming is a hoax" stuff has nothing to do with religion, some believe it's so, other don't, it's more about an economic issue. Btw, not every one voted based on religion, and for those that did so, it was because the other candidate seemed threatening to their religion, so why wouldn't they vote to oppose it, Fyi hillary is leading in popular vote, so quit all these christian association stuff, look at the exit polls and other analysis, you'd know why the results came out like that, and please don't try to deny Christians being persecuted.
Re: Hillary Clinton: The Last US President by SisterMe(f): 4:27pm On Nov 10, 2016
Lennycool:

grin grin grin ;DD
grin grin

Well well I believed Hillary was the woman that would rule the US, obviously I was wrong about that, but remeber, I stressed all along that a woman is coming to rule the US, if its not Hillary this time, someone else is coming. You can look through my posts to see where I said that. I never prophesied, did I? I just believed it was the time..show me where I prophesied that God told me Hillary would win- I double dare you. grin
Re: Hillary Clinton: The Last US President by SisterMe(f): 4:30pm On Nov 10, 2016
kingcity:
sisterme how market na? I thought clinton would be usa last president tongue

Yes, I believed that she would win ,and if she did, she would be the last. She did not win. So, A WOMAN PRESIDENT is still to come..
Re: Hillary Clinton: The Last US President by Nobody: 5:00pm On Nov 10, 2016
SisterMe:

Well well I believed Hillary was the woman that would rule the US, obviously I was wrong about that, but remeber, I stressed all along that a woman is coming to rule the US, if its not Hillary this time, someone else is coming. You can look through my posts to see where I said that. I never prophesied, did I? I just believed it was the time..show me where I prophesied that God told me Hillary would win- I double dare you. grin
Hahahaha grin
You clearly stated that Hillary would be the last US president, and now that your prophecy is wrong your now saying it will be a woman. grin grin
Was it the holy spirit that gave you and TB Joshua such wrong prophecies?
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Hillary Clinton: The Last US President by Ubenedictus(m): 6:39pm On Nov 13, 2016
SisterMe:

Why would God set out to defeat His own purpose by installing bad church leaders in His church? Leaders may have their personal idiosyncracies but not to the point of becoming outrightly bad people. Jesus wants His kingdom to stand. He cannot do things to defeat His own purpose. He did not die that death on the cross for nothing my dear.

I know your mindset, if you had your way, you, and I mean you Ubenedictus, would kill me and all others who oppose Roman Catholicism. Its alright. I hope you see it and repent before its too late.
God's purposes are insearchable, he allowed bad leaders in isreal, allowed false prophet to rise up in d church, he allows many things. u can question him. besides i'm pretty sure there are bad leader in ur church.
Re: Hillary Clinton: The Last US President by Ubenedictus(m): 6:44pm On Nov 13, 2016
SisterMe:

You are not the judge of the herertic. Jesus said "it would be better..." He did not say you should become the judge. The old testament said many things that are not in force nowin the new testatment. Why should Roman Catholicism selectively pick what will allow the murder of its critics and not apply the rest of the old testament? Its hypocrisy my dear.
D church historically didnt execute heretics, that is d work of d state, d church only inquires if d person is a heretic. the execution and judgement belongs to the state. i simply showed u dat passages to show u there is biblical good precedent to condemn an heretic. if u disagree with those laws that is ur cup of tea. maybe u think d law of God is unjust.
Re: Hillary Clinton: The Last US President by Ubenedictus(m): 6:46pm On Nov 13, 2016
SisterMe:

In the gospel of Jesus Christ, He never commanded any one to kill in Jesus Name. I challenge you to show me..chapter what verse what in the new testament dispensation which we are in now (leave the old testament alone for now).
What passage says it is wrong to punish a heretic.
Re: Hillary Clinton: The Last US President by SisterMe(f): 4:05pm On Nov 14, 2016
Ubenedictus:
D church historically didnt execute heretics, that is d work of d state, d church only inquires if d person is a heretic. the execution and judgement belongs to the state. i simply showed u dat passages to show u there is biblical good precedent to condemn an heretic. if u disagree with those laws that is ur cup of tea. maybe u think d law of God is unjust.

The church didnt execute but condemned people to die. Does it matter who actually strikes the blow? It is the "authoriser" that is ultimately responsible.
Re: Hillary Clinton: The Last US President by SisterMe(f): 4:07pm On Nov 14, 2016
Ubenedictus:
What passage says it is wrong to punish a heretic.

What passage gives the "church" the right to kill heretic? Even God did not kill Cain who was worse than a heretic - the Bible called him "the son of the evil one".
Re: Hillary Clinton: The Last US President by Ubenedictus(m): 5:16pm On Nov 23, 2016
SisterMe:

What passage gives the "church" the right to kill heretic? Even God did not kill Cain who was worse than a heretic - the Bible called him "the son of the evil one".
the same passage that gives isreal d right to kill an heretic, and d word of Jesus that says d deserves worst than drowning.

and as i explain b4 d church historical didnt kill heretic, d state did, and d state has the power to d so.
Re: Hillary Clinton: The Last US President by Ubenedictus(m): 5:17pm On Nov 23, 2016
SisterMe:

The church didnt execute but condemned people to die. Does it matter who actually strikes the blow? It is the "authoriser" that is ultimately responsible.
D church didnt, d laws of d state did. it seems u are ignorant of these things.
Re: Hillary Clinton: The Last US President by Nobody: 3:38pm On Nov 24, 2016
SisterMe:

Hahahahahahaha, you really know how to dribble, you must be Perpetual Nkwocha
Re: Hillary Clinton: The Last US President by PaulIdu: 5:26pm On Nov 24, 2016
SisterMe:

From your dribbling I know you RE A CRIMINAL
Re: Hillary Clinton: The Last US President by SisterMe(f): 11:52pm On Nov 24, 2016
Ubenedictus:
the same passage that gives isreal d right to kill an heretic, and d word of Jesus that says d deserves worst than drowning.

and as i explain b4 d church historical didnt kill heretic, d state did, and d state has the power to d so.

Oh yes..the State did...and the laws of the state were drawn up under whose influence? the church of course..so there's no passing the buck here..
Re: Hillary Clinton: The Last US President by SisterMe(f): 11:56pm On Nov 24, 2016
Pidgin2:

Hahahahahahaha, you really know how to dribble, you must be Perpetual Nkwocha
No dribbling here, I have simply stated the facts as they transpired.. The facts stand to be proven untrue..
Re: Hillary Clinton: The Last US President by SisterMe(f): 12:00am On Nov 25, 2016
PaulIdu:

From your dribbling I know you RE A CRIMINAL

Criminal ke, I talk lie? post the lie make I see.. grin
Re: Hillary Clinton: The Last US President by PaulIdu: 12:33am On Nov 25, 2016
SisterMe:

Criminal ke, I talk lie? post the lie make I see.. grin

You too get scope for hand and mouth.
Re: Hillary Clinton: The Last US President by SisterMe(f): 9:59am On Nov 25, 2016
PaulIdu:

You too get scope for hand and mouth.

Ha ha, you make me laugh. A suspected criminal is innocent until proven guilty with available evidence. In the absence of credible evidence, then you have made a false accusation..an offence punishable by law. grin

1 Like

Re: Hillary Clinton: The Last US President by Ubenedictus(m): 12:02pm On Dec 01, 2016
SisterMe:

Oh yes..the State did...and the laws of the state were drawn up under whose influence? the church of course..so there's no passing the buck here..
The state draws it law from many places, sometimes from d bible other times from d voice of the people, d important issue is that d law isnt unjust and d punishment is deserving. It isnt passing d buck. The state has d power to put sum1 to death.
Re: Hillary Clinton: The Last US President by Iamzik: 3:31pm On Apr 04, 2023
Sisterme I hail o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

US First Lady, Jill Biden Tests Positive For COVID-19 / The Media's Unhealthy Obsession With Sarah Palin / Brazil Night Club Fire Kills 245 In Santa Maria, With Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.