Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,508 members, 7,801,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:58 PM

My Mother Is Inviting A Man Over To Live With Us? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Mother Is Inviting A Man Over To Live With Us? (852 Views)

Family Shades Mum In Obituary For Abandoning Kids To Live With Brother-in-law / Help, A Married Woman Is Inviting Me Over / Inviting A Lady Over To My Rough Apartment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Mother Is Inviting A Man Over To Live With Us? by mamagee3(f): 11:13pm On Oct 20, 2016
Hi all, my mother is inviting a grown man over to come stay with us for some time.
Re: My Mother Is Inviting A Man Over To Live With Us? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Oct 20, 2016
Invite ur own too to enjoy a festive healthy period of anything goes fantasy grin
Re: My Mother Is Inviting A Man Over To Live With Us? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Oct 20, 2016
Sorry but your mum Don enter one chance..
Re: My Mother Is Inviting A Man Over To Live With Us? by HabaSeun: 11:23pm On Oct 20, 2016
Are u scared u are going to rape him?
Re: My Mother Is Inviting A Man Over To Live With Us? by Fuqman(m): 11:25pm On Oct 20, 2016
Give it up already. Literally, she's one of those volunteers or advocate of good life. grin grin
Re: My Mother Is Inviting A Man Over To Live With Us? by finalboss(m): 11:28pm On Oct 20, 2016
yea there shuld be space for three$om€, ride iz cock well, shey u like asking stupid questions
Re: My Mother Is Inviting A Man Over To Live With Us? by jmoore(m): 11:34pm On Oct 20, 2016
Before nko, na pikin em go invite?
Re: My Mother Is Inviting A Man Over To Live With Us? by UndisputedBosom(m): 11:38pm On Oct 20, 2016
Sis are u still livin with ur mama? undecided
Re: My Mother Is Inviting A Man Over To Live With Us? by raumdeuter: 11:39pm On Oct 20, 2016
SHouldnt your mom be free to have her congo shined in her own house whenever she wants?

You go to get laid regularly at your boyfriends place. Don't you think your mom has needs too?

If it bothers you, get your bf to invite you to come live with him too
Re: My Mother Is Inviting A Man Over To Live With Us? by MacBrooklyn: 11:41pm On Oct 20, 2016
I think she is inviting the grown man to come fûck in some senses into that small brain of yours undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Mother Is Inviting A Man Over To Live With Us? by dpete1: 11:48pm On Oct 20, 2016
bad write-up, u don summarize it for ur eyes like dat

mtchew
Re: My Mother Is Inviting A Man Over To Live With Us? by NemzySeries(m): 12:23am On Oct 21, 2016
watz d big deal? ur mother shd jst take him to d OTHER ROOM & dat solves dis
Re: My Mother Is Inviting A Man Over To Live With Us? by Nobody: 6:21am On Oct 21, 2016
U mean ur mum's still wet down there. What happened to menopausal dryness
Re: My Mother Is Inviting A Man Over To Live With Us? by calabardick(m): 7:23am On Oct 21, 2016
raumdeuter:
SHouldnt your mom be free to have her congo shined in her own house whenever she wants?

You go to get laid regularly at your boyfriends place. Don't you think your mom has needs too?

If it bothers you, get your bf to invite you to come live with him too

Finish....

Before you know what is happening she'll start banging the man, but a a very serious note, mamas are sweeter than babies

Try it

(1) (Reply)

Shocking Moment A Bride Realizes She Married Michael Jackson's Apprentice / Beautful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Soldier And Her Husband-to-be / Rahama Sadau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.