Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,981 members, 7,806,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

Pen Friends Needed Both Male And Female - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pen Friends Needed Both Male And Female (649 Views)

Male And Female Trainers• Sneakers • Loafers / Lesson To Both Male And Female / Pen Friends Needed Both Male And Female (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pen Friends Needed Both Male And Female by Nobody: 11:27pm On Oct 20, 2016
am actually an introvert and have lived a boring life for long.. i just want to change my way of life, am really not good in keeping friends buh thats not if i have a good one.. so am 24, ibadan base, a july born.. thats all i can say about me for now though.. so i just wish i'd have good ones. you can leave me link to your facebook here and i'd add you or add me up on bbm with
D3FA2A2B

note: am that bad in communication.

mzlarem, mhisbliss will you two be the first please?
Re: Pen Friends Needed Both Male And Female by Nobody: 11:43pm On Oct 20, 2016
lostsouls:
am actually an introvert and have lived a boring life for long.. i just want to change my way of life, am really not good in keeping friends buh thats not if i have a good one.. so am 24, ibadan base, a july born.. thats all i can say about me for now though.. so i just wish i'd have good ones. you can leave me link to your facebook here and i'd add you or add me up on bbm with
D3FA2A2B

note: am that bad in communication.

mzlarem, mhisbliss will you two be the first please?
I've done that na.
Re: Pen Friends Needed Both Male And Female by Nobody: 12:08am On Oct 21, 2016
MzLarem:
I've done that na.
thanks jare.. don't mind me.. i just want to mention you two actually..
Re: Pen Friends Needed Both Male And Female by Nobody: 8:55am On Oct 21, 2016
lostsouls:
thanks jare.. don't mind me.. i just want to mention you two actually..
Alright...and for the code,did you follow the instructions cos its very easy.
Re: Pen Friends Needed Both Male And Female by ladyju(f): 10:42am On Oct 21, 2016
My own is something else. I find it very hard to make and keep friends. I'm so depressed right now.
Re: Pen Friends Needed Both Male And Female by Nobody: 12:18pm On Oct 21, 2016
MzLarem:
Alright...and for the code,did you follow the instructions cos its very easy.
of course dear, i did.. i didnt see a particular number that points to android sub.. and you know, some network makes a clear diffrentiation between android sub and ordinary mobile data.. if its not for theirs then i guess i found it already.. just clarify the above for me (i.e android plan and mobile data)

ladyju:
My own is something else. I find it very hard to make and keep friends. I'm so depressed right now.
aigoo, its just from your within, it probably results from your believe, perspective on friendship.. try keeping them from afar till you'd learn to keep them close and closer.. we all need friends dear.. the good ones though and sometimes bit of the bad ones.. you need them to push you to your glory, to teach life lessons and to protect you (i mean the bad ones).. just make sure to always becareful though.
Re: Pen Friends Needed Both Male And Female by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 21, 2016
lostsouls:
of course dear, i did.. i didnt see a particular number that points to android sub.. and you know, some network makes a clear diffrentiation between android sub and ordinary mobile data.. if its not for theirs then i guess i found it already.. just clarify the above for me (i.e android plan and mobile data)
Its the same.
Re: Pen Friends Needed Both Male And Female by Nobody: 10:43pm On Oct 21, 2016
Aww, don't be.

ladyju:

(1) (Reply)

How To Sexually Satisfy Your Wife / Dear N/landers, Please What Should Morenike Do??? / 60 Year Old Man Arrested Over Rape Of 15-year Old Girl In Katsina State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.