Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,605 members, 7,801,754 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:02 PM

Prayers That Could Prove That God Is Real - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayers That Could Prove That God Is Real (8885 Views)

Top 20 MFM Personal Prayers That Can Cause The Fall Of The Enemy / Woman Crashes Car After Hitting A Pole While Trying To Show That God Is Real / 5 Bible Verses That Prove That God Hears Our Prayers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prayers That Could Prove That God Is Real by Mixty: 9:02am On Oct 23, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
God exists. He will never listen to the cries of unbelievers. Get your life saved today.
Not true....God is a merciful God.

Matthew 5:45

"so that you will be acting as children of your Father who is in heaven. He makes the sun rise on both the evil and the good and sends rain on both the righteous and the unrighteous."
Re: Prayers That Could Prove That God Is Real by Seun(m): 9:56am On Oct 23, 2016
LaClicKLaBenDin:
My brother, the God who created the whole universe isn't a trivial being, He isn't someone who is disposed to prove himself to you. If His wondrous creation isn't enough proof, then seek him out and he shall reveal himself to you.
According to 2 Peter 3:9, God doesn't want anyone to perish, so I don't understand why he would be reluctant to prove himself by answering prayers that no atheist would be able to explain away. According to Exodus, he proved himself to the Egyptian Pharoah 10 times. Why not us?

I am a witness to a lady whose genotype was changed from SS to AA, she is alive and living and she doesn't have any sign of being a sickle cell patient.
Was the genotype change confirmed by a medical lab? Sicklers may not show symptoms in-between their crisis periods.

Come to my church I will show you a woman who had a swollen stomach for 8 months, she went to several places for test and yet every hospital told her she wasn't pregnant, but she sought the face of God and after prayers, she went for another test and was confirmed pregnant and given a date for delivery. Today she is with a baby girl; a living testimony. The documented evidence is there. You can visit all the hospitals she went for test and confirm yourself.
Do you really think that the woman's belly got swollen due to some mysterious disease, and then due to her prayers, God decided to replace the diseased tissue with an 8 month old foetus? Don't you think it's more likely that she was pregnant all along and the tests were simply wrong?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prayers That Could Prove That God Is Real by otemanuduno: 10:02am On Oct 23, 2016
donbrowser:
Seun let's assume our belief in God can't do all these things, what can your disbelief do?

Aside that, I expect you to be learned enough to know the difference between Magic and Miracle.
Jesus could have turned stones to bread but think about why he didn't and your questions will be answered.
Jesus did not exist, Faulkin does. Now let me rephrase your speech... 'Faulkin could have turned stone to bread...'
Re: Prayers That Could Prove That God Is Real by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 10:21am On Oct 23, 2016
Seun:

According to 2 Peter 3:9, God doesn't want anyone to perish, so I don't understand why he would be reluctant to prove himself by answering prayers that no atheist would be able to explain away. According to Exodus, he proved himself to the Egyptian Pharoah 10 times. Why not us?

Was the genotype change confirmed by a medical lab? Sicklers may not show symptoms in-between their crisis periods.

Do you really think that the woman's belly got swollen due to some mysterious disease, and then due to her prayers, God decided to replace the diseased tissue with an 8 month old foetus? Don't you think it's more likely that she was pregnant all along and the tests were simply wrong?

He that comes to God must first believe that he is......

The genotype was confirmed by different labs..

The pregnant woman was under witchcraft manipulation and her pregnancy was suspended in the spirit.

I am sure you don't want to experience God the way pharaoh did...no mortal man can stand against God's purpose.

Let me share another testimony that can be verified by medical records and different doctors. A lady was diagnosed with cancer of the breast and it was already getting to a critical stage and already had a lump. She was to under an operation for the lump to be taken out, but through prayers God caused the lump to melt and she was completely healed of cancer. She is well and alive today, married, with kids... I can go all day...Miracles that medical practitioners cannot dispute, because records are there... multiple records.

You can't arrogantly ask your dad to give you a million, just so he can prove to you that he is rich..

If want God to prove himself to you, first, you have to humble yourself, pray and ask him for the revelation of himself.

He really doesn't wish that you should perish that's why he brought you and I in contact, so you'd hear first hand from someone who knows him.. God is too great for him to be turned into a show boater...

If life itself isn't fascinating enough to make you believe that there's a designer...then fall to your knees and pray sincerely for his revelation.

2 Likes

Re: Prayers That Could Prove That God Is Real by Mixty: 10:28am On Oct 23, 2016
Seun:

Though I am believer in the Christian faith, I have always asked myself questions such as that. I have never allowed my belief to cap my critical thinking ability. I am not dogmatic believer. Many more questions like...

(1) Why didn't he destroy the devil in the first instance after he and other angels fell? Why would he allow the devil to lead Adam astray and wait till judgement day thousands of years later to judge mankind?

(2) Practically speaking, we have faar more non-believers on earth than true Christian believers. How can someone tell me that God won through the salvation brought forth by Jesus when satan has more 'disciplines".

(3) Why place a tree of the knowledge of good and evil on the same garden you have Adam and Eve. Mre common sense will tell you that if you don't want anything tampered with, you keep it out of reach. Even a 12 year old child knows that.

I can go on and on and on.

However, I still fully accept the Bible because God understands mysteries that we don't understand. He is God and he owes no man explanation. Besides, we are saved by faith not by sight (proof/evidence).

2 Likes

Re: Prayers That Could Prove That God Is Real by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 10:37am On Oct 23, 2016
Mixty:

Though I am believer in the Christian faith, I have always asked myself questions such as that. I have never allowed my belief to cap my critical thinking ability. I am not dogmatic believer. Many more questions like...

(1) Why didn't he destroy the devil in the first instance after he and other angels fell? Why would he allow the devil to lead Adam astray and wait till judgement day thousands of years later to judge mankind?

(2) Practically speaking, we have faar more non-believers on earth than true Christian believers. How can someone tell me that God won through the salvation brought forth by Jesus when satan has more 'disciplines".

(3) Why place a tree of the knowledge of good and evil on the same garden you have Adam and Eve. Mre common sense will tell you that if you don't want anything tampered with, you keep it out of reach. Even a 12 year old child knows that.

However, I still fully accept the Bible because God understands mysteries that we don't understand. He is God and he owes no man explanation. Besides, we are saved by faith not by sight (proof/evidence).

Bro, I understand where you're coming from. One thing you should know is that, God created man and made him a free moral agent. God does not seek to force us to love him. He created us and gave us will power to do things out of love and trust for him, that is what played out in Eden.

If you read through the Bible you will notice that God always sets before man, good and evil and he will always clearly tell man to choose...that's teaching man to trust him.

Deuteronomy 30:19 I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live; this what life is about, the ability for man to do God's bidding, even when he has an option.

2 Likes

Re: Prayers That Could Prove That God Is Real by Mixty: 10:55am On Oct 23, 2016
LaClicKLaBenDin:

Bro, I understand where you're coming from. One thing you should know is that, God created man and made him a free moral agent. God does not seek to force us to love him. He created us and gave us will power to do things out of love and trust for him, that is what played out in Eden.

If you read through the Bible you will notice that God always sets before man, good and evil and he will always clearly tell man to choose...that's teaching man to trust him.

Deuteronomy 30:19 I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live; this what life is about, the ability for man to do God's bidding, even when he has an option.

Yea, that agelong, overused and oveflogged concept of moral choice is again at play here.

Jesus resurrected from death and appeared only to a select few. The others in the whole world are expected to "choose" whether to accept him or not.

God places devil amidst us to tempt us everyday and veer us towards the path of hell...but we are expected to "choose" to live above our natural desires of the flesh to obey his commands.

I grew up in this generation with 5000 religions /gods bein worshipped all around the world, with everyone so convinced about their religion without any glaring evidence on which is right. Yet I am expected to "choose" Yahweh because you were born in a christian envuronment and your "Bible" says so. What happens to Vishnu, Allah, Waheguru, Shiva, Zeus, Shakti, Genea, Genos, Rapithwin, Yarih, Ereshkigal, etc and other "God"s that people worship all around the world?

A man born in a muslim family somewhere in the middle east and knows only islam all his life is expected to "choose" to believe in Jesus just because your Bible tells you so somewhere in Nigeria where you were brought up in a christian community.

The concept of "choice" DOES NOT answer the question.

The concept of "miracles" does not also answer it, cos other religion also claim to experience supernatural occurrences too. Does "juju" not work atimes? Does that mean the god behind the "juju" is the true God.

The easiest way for the True God to show himself is for him to appear majestically wherever he is and wrought wonders. But my understanding the Bible tells me that won't happen.

Mind you...I am a Christian. I am a firm believer in Jesus. I am not just your usual dogmatic, non-thinking Christian.

2 Likes

Re: Prayers That Could Prove That God Is Real by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 11:07am On Oct 23, 2016
Mixty:

Yea, that agelong, overused and oveflogged concept of moral choice is again at play here.

Jesus resurrected from death and appeared only to a select few. The others in the whole world are expected to "choose" whether to accept him or not.

God places devil amidst us to tempt us everyday and veer us towards the path of hell...but we are expected to "choose" to live above our natural desires of the flesh to obey his commands.

I grew up in this generation with 5000 religions /gods bein worshipped all around the world, with everyone so convinced about their religion without any glaring evidence on which is right. Yet I am expected to "choose" Yahweh because you were born in a christian envuronment and your "Bible" says so. What happens to Vishnu, Allah, Waheguru, Shiva, Zeus, Shakti, Genea, Genos, Rapithwin, Yarih, Ereshkigal, etc and other "God"s that people worship all around the world?

A man born in a muslim family somewhere in the middle east and knows only islam all his life is expected to "choose" to believe in Jesus just because your Bible tells you so somewhere in Nigeria where you were brought up in a christian community.

The concept of "choice" DOES NOT answer the question.

The concept of "miracles" does not also answer it, cos other religion also claim to experience supernatural occurrences too. Does "juju" not work atimes? Does that mean the god behind the "juju" is the true God.

The easiest way for the True God to show himself is for him to appear majestically wherever he is and wrought wonders. But my understanding the Bible tells me that won't happen.

Mind you...I am a Christian. I am a firm believer in Jesus. I am not just your usual dogmatic, non-thinking Christian.

I'm sorry, but you don't sound like Christian at all, talk less a firm one as claimed.
And you think we are non thinking? Do you have an in-depth understanding of the Bible? Do you have a personal relationship with Jesus? Has he ever revealed himself to you in anyway? Answer these questions, so, I'd know exactly how firm a believer you are.
Re: Prayers That Could Prove That God Is Real by Mixty: 11:19am On Oct 23, 2016
LaClicKLaBenDin:

I'm sorry, but you don't sound like Christian at all, talk less a firm one as claimed.
And you think we are non thinking? Do you have an in-depth understanding of the Bible? Do you have a personal relationship with Jesus? Has he ever revealed himself to you in anyway? Answer these questions, so, I'd know exactly how firm a believer you are.
Lmao grin
And that's how they conclude matters when they find out they can't beat your sound argument. They revert back to the self-comforting dogma like "personal relationship", "experience", "revelation", "holy spirit", "life changing destiny", etc grin

Bros.....I was born a in very good Christian home, there was a time (though for a short duration) when I used to be called pastor. I have preached the Bible. I have been "spirit filled" before. I have read all kinds of Christian books growing up. I particularly liked A. W. Tozer. I am also fond of Rick Warren. I don't follow the popular Nigerian Christian "leaders" except Gbile Akanni cos they are mostly scammers and are only out to distort the truth for their own gains.

I know the Bible to a large extent bros. And let me steal your terminology. I have "experienced" the Word cheesy Though I may no longer claim to be a strong Christian, I still believe in the Christian faith however I question some of our dogmas. I won't keep my brain in a cooler.

I ain't gonna continue any argument. Bye and have a safe day...
Re: Prayers That Could Prove That God Is Real by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 11:45am On Oct 23, 2016
Mixty:

Lmao grin
And that's how they conclude matters when they find out they can't beat your sound argument. They revert back to the self-comforting dogma like "personal relationship", "experience", "revelation", "holy spirit", "life changing destiny", etc grin

Bros.....I was born a in very good Christian home, there was a time (though for a short duration) when I used to be called pastor. I have preached the Bible. I have been "spirit filled" before. I have read all kinds of Christian books growing up. I particularly liked A. W. Tozer. I am also fond of Rick Warren. I don't follow the popular Nigerian Christian "leaders" except Gbile Akanni cos they are mostly scammers and are only out to distort the truth for their own gains.

I know the Bible to a large extent bros. And let me steal your terminology. I have "experienced" the Word cheesy Though I may no longer claim to be a strong Christian, I still believe in the Christian faith however I question some of our dogmas. I won't keep my brain in a cooler.

I ain't gonna continue any argument. Bye and have a safe day...

I thought as much, and that's because the questions you ask are questions that people who are not convinced about their beliefs do ask.

You're not a firm Christian, you're just a church goer. Please try and have personal relationship with Jesus and all these questions will be answered.

A person's level of understanding of a subject is played out in the type of questions he asks as regard that subject, that's exactly why I was forced to ask those questions. You sounded like a non believer, especially after saying that Christian faith is based on faith, and turn around to desire logical explanations...

Let me leave this with you bro, 'for without faith it is impossible to please God'.

Have a great day bro, and stay blessed.
Re: Prayers That Could Prove That God Is Real by Nobody: 11:57am On Oct 23, 2016
1990news:
When satan tell Bros J to jump from mountain after him self acclaimed 40days and night fasting, omo i just dey picture the kin fear wey enter Bros J then, him sharperly shout get thee behind me satan.. Because if him jump, no angels or God go save am, because non-exist, and gravity go even make am worse, imagine HeadFirst on top rock. grin grin grin

well said bro you sound very intelligent and i like it, but don't forget many years before the temptation of Jesus there was a gravity defining miracle when an axe head that was drowned in the water came floating see 2kings 6:1-7. God is real bro,when you sing a worship song, you get a feeling,when you ask Him to come into your life even now,you get a calm feeling. That is also a miracle,try and see.
Re: Prayers That Could Prove That God Is Real by Seun(m): 2:37pm On Oct 23, 2016
Mixty:

(2) Practically speaking, we have far more non-believers on earth than true Christian believers. How can someone tell me that God won through the salvation brought forth by Jesus when satan has more 'disciplines".

(3) Why place a tree of the knowledge of good and evil on the same garden you have Adam and Eve. More common sense will tell you that if you don't want anything tampered with, you keep it out of reach. Even a 12 year old child knows that.

You're on the right track!

Isn't it convenient that you happen to have been born into the right religion? Can you imagine how lost your soul would have been if your parents were muslims? You'd be saying that Allah is Allah, so he owes no man any explanation, & we're saved by unquestioning submission.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prayers That Could Prove That God Is Real by raphieMontella: 2:52pm On Oct 23, 2016
Lamore:

well said bro you sound very intelligent and i like it, but don't forget many years before the temptation of Jesus there was a gravity defining miracle when an axe head that was drowned in the water came floating see 2kings 6:1-7. God is real bro,when you sing a worship song, you get a feeling,when you ask Him to come into your life even now,you get a calm feeling. That is also a miracle,try and see.
a comic book?
Re: Prayers That Could Prove That God Is Real by Seun(m): 3:15pm On Oct 23, 2016
LaClicKLaBenDin:
The genotype was confirmed by different labs..
I will believe it when you upload the lab results. People often patch the flaws in oral testimonies as they are propagated.

The pregnant woman was under witchcraft manipulation and her pregnancy was suspended in the spirit.
What does this even mean, sir?

I am sure you don't want to experience God the way pharaoh did...no mortal man can stand against God's purpose.
Could you ask God to grant us the Joshua experience, instead? According to Joshua 10:12-14, God made the sun and the moon stop moving to allow Joshua to slaughter more people. This means he stopped the earth from spinning and froze the moon in orbit for several hours. He was kind enough to even prevent the unfathomable catastrophes that should have occurred when the earth suddenly stopped spinning.

Let me share another testimony that can be verified by medical records and different doctors. A lady was diagnosed with cancer of the breast and it was already getting to a critical stage and already had a lump. She was to under an operation for the lump to be taken out, but through prayers God caused the lump to melt and she was completely healed of cancer. She is well and alive today, married, with kids... I can go all day...Miracles that medical practitioners cannot dispute, because records are there... multiple records.
Awesome. Could you go ahead and upload the records?

He that comes to God must first believe that he is...... You can't arrogantly ask your dad to give you a million, just so he can prove to you that he is rich.. If want God to prove himself to you, first, you have to humble yourself, pray and ask him for the revelation of himself.
Picture yourself as young lady. While your parents are out, a man comes to your house claiming to be your real dad. When you ask him for evidence, he says, "how dare you question your dad! you must elope with me first; the evidence is in my house!" Would you go with him?

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prayers That Could Prove That God Is Real by raphieMontella: 3:18pm On Oct 23, 2016
Mixty:

lol...may soon get there...its stage by stage!
Re: Prayers That Could Prove That God Is Real by 1990news: 3:46pm On Oct 23, 2016
Really?. What is this one saying . See my good friend, close your eyes, relax your brain and put your mind at rest, you will get a strange feeling. Christains automatically tag this as the presence of the holy spirit during prayer. But believe it not, thats natural, because when your cerebrow, mind and aim is focus on one specific thing, you will get a strange feeling. That could also be the presence of a demon grin .

A floating axe is possible my friend, because the axe might have fallen into the water with alot of presure, therefore the water would react to that presure and push the axe above water level.
Lamore:

Re: Prayers That Could Prove That God Is Real by Nobody: 11:09pm On Oct 23, 2016
honourhim:

What do we stand to lose if you don't repent? Our success in life and making heaven is not dependent on your repentance. It's an individual race. That we are preaching to you is out of obedience to the commandment of Jesus not that we dont have other things to do in life. 24 hours is even small for me to attend to all i have to do in a day.
Jesus did not bow down to Satan's request for miracle. Yet he did so many miracle at his own time not as Satan's request.
Fantastic! Absolutely and awesomely fantastic!!
Ohh, I love this comment!...a nice one.

1 Like

Re: Prayers That Could Prove That God Is Real by Immorttal: 8:09am On Oct 24, 2016
Edenoscar:
Can you see all the dummies above.You see them shouting and screaming every friday or sunday morning 'my redeemer liveth!,nothing is impossible for my God to do, you see them on tv advertising miracles,you see them on the street handing out fliers asking you to come to their own church and see live miracles, they tell you jesus turned water to wine.
Now the time has come for them to prove it, they start bringing out excuses from all corners trying to dodge the questions like oh you cant test God,oh God work in mysterious way and rubbish of that sort.

A miracle can be faked magicians do it all the time, those listed by seun you will agree with me can not easily be staged.
Now the question is this
CAN IT BE DONE YES OR NO
Nna meen the thing tire me oo. I regarded myself an intelligent being for renouncing religion,. The questions cultivated deep down inside of me for years even though i didn't know anything about atheism. "What if humanity had been scammed by this stuff called religion? " that was my first question even though i was an ardent follower then. It baffles me why people cant use logic to deduce facts from fairy tales,. And its apparently glaring!!!
Re: Prayers That Could Prove That God Is Real by emyguz(m): 11:09pm On Oct 27, 2016
UrennaNkoli:

Your level of spirituality and magnitude of faith matters a lot. An ordinary church goer might not enjoy such luxury. Unfortunately, I'm not permitted to go further than this as the scripture has told us.
Titus 3:9
But avoid foolish controversies, genealogies, dissensions, and quarrels about the law, for they are unprofitable and worthless.

Top ten signs you're a fundamentalist Christian
Re: Prayers That Could Prove That God Is Real by zimbolaa(m): 11:23am On Oct 28, 2016
Are you Seun Osewa? Are you really the one that created Nairaland? I don't believe you are. If really you are, prove it to me by doing these two things:
1. Sell off Nairaland to someone else.
2. Share every single penny made from the sales among Nairalanders.
Once these are done, i will believe that you're really the creator of Nairaland.
Re: Prayers That Could Prove That God Is Real by Seun(m): 2:00pm On Oct 28, 2016
zimbolaa:
Are you Seun Osewa? Are you really the one that created Nairaland? I don't believe you are. If really you are, prove it to me by doing these two things:
Once these are done, i will believe that you're really the creator of Nairaland.
This would have made a little sense if I had asked God to strip himself of all his divine power and transfer every bit of it to human beings.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prayers That Could Prove That God Is Real by Omotayor123(f): 2:07pm On Oct 28, 2016
zimbolaa:
grin grin
You are Not nice. You wan send Seun back to his village cheesy
Re: Prayers That Could Prove That God Is Real by braithwaite(m): 4:57pm On Oct 28, 2016
Seun:
This would have made a little sense if I had asked God to strip himself of all his divine power and transfer every bit of it to human beings.

Nice reply..

cheesy....awon kokoro ajenirun

Re: Prayers That Could Prove That God Is Real by GoodMuyis(m): 7:06pm On Oct 28, 2016
If I would compel God for anything base on your challenge, I would rather Pray God crash Nairaland
But am considering the emotion and collateral damages that will happen to some useful topics.
Am a human being I can change my...

1 Like

Re: Prayers That Could Prove That God Is Real by GoodMuyis(m): 7:09pm On Oct 28, 2016
zimbolaa:

If I were Seu.n a go vex sell everything, turn "Dasuki II" and share the Money.
Then I will start Afresh to show you that I got two balls an can make from start

Wetin dey there sef
Re: Prayers That Could Prove That God Is Real by Seun(m): 7:58pm On Oct 28, 2016
GoodMuyis:
If I would compel God for anything base on your challenge, I would rather Pray God crash Nairaland
Really? You prefer to ask the I Am That I Am to commit a petty crime on your behalf? How disrespectful! shocked

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prayers That Could Prove That God Is Real by GoodMuyis(m): 8:16pm On Oct 28, 2016
Seun:
Really? You prefer to ask the I Am That I Am to commit a petty crime on your behalf? How disrespectful! shocked
Thats why i said am human being, emotion fit drive person wrongly,
but dont be scared I no go do am
Re: Prayers That Could Prove That God Is Real by zimbolaa(m): 10:54pm On Oct 28, 2016
Seun:
lol, it makes no sense because you can't imagine yourself doing my bidding just to prove a point to this stupid guy, isn't it? You're asking God to do your bidding to prove he exists, listing over four points. I've only asked you for two and you're already on the defensive. Who's the one making no sense now?

1 Like

Re: Prayers That Could Prove That God Is Real by bennyann: 9:47am On Oct 29, 2016
shumuel:

If Jesus Christ himself rebukes satan from making him to do such as you have listed then i tell you boldly that no Christian on Earth can, if any say he/she can then believe me they are not of Chirst and God is not what the use.

Don't get me wrong, Chritians could and do perform healing miracles but not as you have requested, healing is of God and if he so wish it will happen.

Lastly, Jesus Christ already said it ''This generation shall seek for a sign but none shall be given unto them''

i rest my case grin

Good one dear.

The Pharisees remained unconvinced of Jesus’ claims about Himself, despite His having just cured a demon-possessed man who was both blind and mute. Shortly after the Pharisees accused Jesus of driving out demons by the power of Satan, they said to Him, “Teacher, we want to see a sign from you.” He answered, “A wicked and adulterous generation asks for a sign! But none will be given it except the sign of the prophet Jonah. For as Jonah was three days and three nights in the belly of a huge fish, so the Son of Man will be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth. The men of Nineveh will stand up at the judgment with this generation and condemn it; for they repented at the preaching of Jonah, and now something greater than Jonah is here” (Matthew 12:38–41).

1 Like

Re: Prayers That Could Prove That God Is Real by shumuel(m): 10:33am On Oct 29, 2016
bennyann:

Good one dear.

The Pharisees remained unconvinced of Jesus’ claims about Himself, despite His having just cured a demon-possessed man who was both blind and mute. Shortly after the Pharisees accused Jesus of driving out demons by the power of Satan, they said to Him, “Teacher, we want to see a sign from you.” He answered, “A wicked and adulterous generation asks for a sign! But none will be given it except the sign of the prophet Jonah. For as Jonah was three days and three nights in the belly of a huge fish, so the Son of Man will be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth. The men of Nineveh will stand up at the judgment with this generation and condemn it; for they repented at the preaching of Jonah, and now something greater than Jonah is here” (Matthew 12:38–41).

Lol grin spot on, one thing Christians forget is that when Jesus Christ himself sent his disciples to go out into the world and preach the Gosple he never for once said it must be forced on anyone, so if these Atheist wouldn't accept, i think the best to do is to leave them to their own belief before it turns to something else.
Re: Prayers That Could Prove That God Is Real by pressplay411(m): 7:35am On Jan 15, 2017
jnrbayano:

Do you actually understand God at all?

God doesn't do stupid things to try to prove to a group he exists.

...even if there are no more people to praise God, the stones will do as he already said.

God is not man that he need to prove himself to a group of people because he is shoved in the chest.

Well he did,

Moses vs Pharaoh's prophets
Elijah vs Prophets of Baal

So what's one more show off just to "win more souls" in our time?
Guess the God of yesterday is different from God of today.
Re: Prayers That Could Prove That God Is Real by daremiarchs(m): 11:18pm On Jan 15, 2017
Christians and this God sha grin
Seun thanks for the enlightenment, I'll soon start attending churches so flying won't be a problem to me grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Prophet Walks On Air / Observing Good Friday Around The World / Mention Few Common Practices Between Islam And Christianity.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.