Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:11 AM

Ask For Help When You Need One: Don't Die In Silence - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ask For Help When You Need One: Don't Die In Silence (2600 Views)

Three Catholic Priests Die In Anambra Community After Burning Of Shrines. Photos / Apostle Suleman's Designer Shoes In Dubai For 'Help From Above Programme' / Apostle Suleman In University Of Ibadan For 'Help From Above' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ask For Help When You Need One: Don't Die In Silence by otemanuduno: 12:30am On Oct 21, 2016
Bongo 9: 9-13
DOCTUFOS:

9. Another parable did Bongo make, saying, a little bird was caught by its wings in the thicket. And it cried day and night, but it could not free itself.
10. Then the bird gave up all hopes and remained still in the thicket. Now a larger bird flew past it and did not know that there was anything caught in the thicket.
11. So did five larger birds fly and did not notice it. For the bird had given up hope of being rescued. And it remained in the thicket famished and tired until death came over it.
12. So is anyone who did not cry out when he is in pain or if he is in need, so that he could be rescued and helped.
13. For who can know where he shall get his help from.
Re: Ask For Help When You Need One: Don't Die In Silence by Lexxyburg(m): 1:13am On Oct 21, 2016
errm OP help me with 50k
Re: Ask For Help When You Need One: Don't Die In Silence by otemanuduno: 2:00am On Oct 21, 2016
Lexxyburg:
errm OP help me with 50k
Ask from the 'rightest' source, especially from someone whom you know.
Re: Ask For Help When You Need One: Don't Die In Silence by pappyshun(m): 7:28am On Oct 21, 2016
John 3 vs16
Re: Ask For Help When You Need One: Don't Die In Silence by Alhajipablo(m): 7:32am On Oct 21, 2016
pappyshun:
OPS, I am stagged a prime suspect of a crime I didn't commit. I was locked up for 11days before my bail was granted.. My office placed me on indefinite suspension without pay.I believe God knows the people behind this crime and I want God to vindicate me and expose the enemies.
wrong place
Otem's God does not interfere in human affairs.
Re: Ask For Help When You Need One: Don't Die In Silence by keandre: 9:35am On Oct 21, 2016
Otem, Che cosa's in su? Ho aspettato abbastanza!
Re: Ask For Help When You Need One: Don't Die In Silence by emmanuelbrown26: 10:32pm On Oct 21, 2016
oga otem i need help bad
Re: Ask For Help When You Need One: Don't Die In Silence by Nobody: 11:53pm On Oct 21, 2016
S.O.S

I need to stop waking up in the middle of the night. Any practical brainy ideas? undecided
Re: Ask For Help When You Need One: Don't Die In Silence by otemanuduno: 6:53am On Oct 22, 2016
Muafrika2:
S.O.S

I need to stop waking up in the middle of the night. Any practical brainy ideas? undecided
Why or who wakes u up in the middle of the night?
Re: Ask For Help When You Need One: Don't Die In Silence by otemanuduno: 6:53am On Oct 22, 2016
Muafrika2:
S.O.S

What or who wakes u up in the middle of the night?
Re: Ask For Help When You Need One: Don't Die In Silence by otemanuduno: 6:54am On Oct 22, 2016
pappyshun:
John 3 vs16
This is a scam verse... Only humans can save humans, not one scam son of a god.
Re: Ask For Help When You Need One: Don't Die In Silence by Nobody: 8:39am On Oct 22, 2016
otemanuduno:
Why or who wakes u up in the middle of the night?
It feels like I wake myself up. Is that possible. My inner me cannot let me sleep grin

But may be it's a good thing because I don't feel sleep depraved.
Re: Ask For Help When You Need One: Don't Die In Silence by Nobody: 7:39am On Oct 23, 2016
otemanuduno:
Bongo 9: 9-13

Lol, where is 1-9?

Funny dudes everywhere cheesy
Re: Ask For Help When You Need One: Don't Die In Silence by otemanuduno: 7:46am On Oct 23, 2016
emrain:

Lol, where is 1-9?

Funny dudes everywhere cheesy
BONGO
CHAPTER ONE
1. In Bantoo, which was a place in the land of Murmoh, a son of God whose name was Nzame had made homos for himself.
2. Now the homos which he made worshipped him, saying, he who made us shall be worshipped alone. Now other gods also came to the land. And some of them did not know how to make homos. And they began to come around the homos of Nzame, turning them against their creator.
3. Now Sekume, who was the second homo made by Nzame said, we shall obey our maker only. And only him she we serve. For we do not know any other god.
4. Now Fam, who was the first homo made by Nzame listened to the voice of another god called Nkwa, who had disguised himself as Nzame.
5. And Nkwa said to Fam, come with me and make a place of sacrifice for me forever. So Fam went far away to make a place where he would worship Nkwa. And he did not know that Nkwa was not Nzame who made him.
6. Now Sekume had seen Fam in the place where he had made an altar. So he went up to the mountain to meet Nzame his god and said, O lord, Fam whom you made first among others has followed after other gods.
7. And you have said that whoever goes after another god should be killed. Now lord, shall you leave Fam alone? Will you not fulfill your words?
8. Now Nzame went and searched for Fam. And Fam hid himself in the rocks for about two years. But when Nzame had seen him, he killed him. Now when Nkwa knew it, he began to battle with Nzame. And the homos who served Nkwa fought hard with the homos who served Nzame.
9. Now Nzame had a basenji which he had used to kill Fam. When Nkwa saw the basenji, he held it by the neck and squeezed life out of it. Then a great fight ensued between Nzame and Nkwa.
10. And Nzame said, you killed my pet animal. Then Nkwa said, you also killed my homo. Then Nzame replied, saying, Fam is my homo and not yours Nkwa. For I made him and I also killed him.
11. Then Nkwa said, he did not belong to you anymore because he has given me his life. And you killed him.
12. Then Nzame said, both Fam and the basenji are my creatures. So you do not have right to claim them. Then Nkwa said, as long as you have refused to teach me how to make homos, then I shall not let the homos which you have made rest.
13. I shall turn their hearts around and they shall worship me instead of you. But if you teach me how to make homos myself, then your homos shall serve you and mine shall serve me also.
14. Now when Nzame saw that many of his homos had begun to serve Nkwa whom they also thought to be Nzame himself, he listened to Nkwa and taught him how to make homos.
15. And Nzame put the elements of the tepexes together in an arrangement which were made by much thoughts of the head. And Nzame said, if I make any mistake in the arrangements, then shall the homo be abnormal for the rest of his life.
16. Now when Nzame had made up the homo, he called Sekume and said, check if you shall see what I have made? Then Sekume checked and saw nothing. Then Nzame said, the tepexes which I grinded to pieces are now made very small, such that no eye of a homo can see a grain of it.
17. And billions of these grains did I arrange together, yet your eyes cannot see it.
18. Now Nzame took blood from his own body and mixed it with the tepex framework which the eye of Sekume could not see. Then when he had mixed the blood together with the tepex, it became like the colour of milk.
19. Now the mixture was sticky like the manner of a grinded ngombo.
20. Then the thing was kept in a pot for some months. Then it began to become larger such that it became very visible to the eyes of Sekume after sometimes.
21. Now when the homo began to grow in the pot, it began to form the appearance of a woman. And Sekume thought to steal it away because it was beautiful. Now after about a year, Sekume stole the homo away, carrying the pot which was as large as himself. And he ran to the forest with her.
22. Now when he got to the forest, he laid her down at the foot of a tree and covered her with leaves. Then Sekume awaited her to open her eyes, but she did not.
23. Now some homos passed by and saw Sekume at the foot of the tree with the new female homo which had not opened her eyes since the time she was completely formed. Then they asked, saying, why did you kill this woman whose body is like a tree?
24. Then Sekume said, I did not kill her, but I made her from the liquid of the bark of this tree by myself. Now when the woman opened her eyes, Sekume was greatly happy. And he kissed her and said, I have made you. Now your name shall be called Nbongwe.
25. So Sekume and Nbongwe began to live together in the forest.

CHAPTER TWO
1. When Nkwa returned to Nzame to take the creation he had formed for him, he did not see the large pot anymore. Then Nkwa asked Nzame for it and Nzame said, I do not know who took the pot away.
2. Then Nkwa said, is it not only Sekume who saw us when you were making the homo? And I saw him casting his eyes at her when she was growing in the pot. Now surely, she must have stolen her away.
3. Now when Nzame heard it, he said, I shall kill Sekume as I did to Fam. For he has done me much evil. Now when Nzame searched for the bowl where he kept the remaining tepex, he did not see it. And Nzame said, Sekume has taken the remainder of the tepex. How shall I make homo again?
4. Then Nzame became very angry. Then both he and Nkwa agreed together, saying, let us find Sekume and kill him; for he shall make homos with the tepex and gain much power.
5. Now Nzame and Nkwa went to the forest to search for Sekume. Now Sekume had hid himself in the leaves of a tree when the two gods came. And they saw only Nbongwe lying on the earth as if she had died. And they said, Sekume has made her died.
6. Now the gods left, because they harboured touching a dead homo.
7. Now when they had left, Sekume came down from the tree. And he wept so much, because he had thought before that Nbongwe had died when a fly bit her.
8. Now the fly which bit her did Sekume catch and roll up in a leaf. Then Sekume named the fly tsiisi, because it has killed his wife.
9. Then Sekume cut the grains of tepex himself and thought to arrange it in the manner which would form homos, but he could not cut the grains into very small pieces to form the smallest pieces of the life of a homo.
10. And he arranged the pieces which he had made from cutting and joined them together as he could do. Then he kept the pieces together in the pot and mixed his blood with it.
11. Now at night, Nbongwe arose and Sekume knew that the fly did not kill her but only made her sleep too much. And Sekume was very happy.
12. Now after about a year, the pieces of tepex became a living thing. And the living thing broke out of the pot and continued to grow.
13. And the thing came out like a very big animal, which has a large horn at the centre of its head, coming from the area of the nose.
14. And it was very wild.
15. Now Sekume and Nbongwe fled when they saw it.

CHAPTER THREE

1. When Sekume had seen that he could not make a homo because he could not cut the tepex into the grains which his eyes would not see, he continued to make the wild animal, putting them in the large pots he had made.
2. And he had also made a large place where he made them into.
3. And Sekume fed them and they began to know him. And they did not do him any harm.
4. Now since Nzame who created him had no more tepex to make living things with, he decided to take one of the female homos which he had made and marry her. Then he took Mboya, a beautiful woman. And they went to the top of a mountain to live.
5. Now Mboya gave birth to Bongo.
6. Now the manner which he made Mboya had a baby was that he put the liquid in his sac into her body. And she had a baby of Nzame. But the baby was big at birth, because it was the baby of a god.
7. Now Bongo spoke on the day it was delivered. And Mboya was afraid of it. Bit Nzame said, why do you fear? Is it not the son of a god?
8. Then after about five years, they did not see Bongo again, for he had descended and had left the mountain to come to the earth below.
9. Now Bongo was already very strong at the age of five. And he wandered in the forest. Then one of the huge animals which Sekume had made saw Bongo, for Sekume had released them into the forest.
10. Then Bongo fought against the animal and killed it. Now Sekume wondered how Bongo had such great strength. And Sekume said, who are you? Then Bongo said, I am the son of god Nzame.
11. Then when Sekume heard it, he said, you are brave indeed like your father. Then Sekume took Bongo with him and took care of him. But Bongo did not know that Sekume was made by his father.

CHAPTER FOUR
1. Nzame and Nkwa soon joined hands together to be one. Then Mebege joined them, so that they could also achieve the Trinity. For many gods in the land and other lands around had joined hands together to form trinity also.
2. Now the Trinity gods set out to find Bongo, the son of Nzame who climbed down the mountain and did not return. Now they went to the forest to find him. And they saw him in the place of Sekume.
3. And they took him saying, why did you leave your abode on the mountain? Is the mountaintop not cooler than the earth? Do you not enjoy seeing all the land of Bantoo at once while you are up there? But you climbed down and ran away from your home.
4. Now let us return to the mountaintop.
5. Then Bongo said, I shall not return without my master, Sekume and his wife Nbongwe who took care of me from my childhood till now.
6. Now when the Trinity gods heard him, they said, we have been looking for Sekume to destroy him, because he is a bad homo.
7. Now when Bongo heard it, he said, maybe it is not this Sekume you are talking about. For Sekume whom I know is a very good homo who cares for all living things. For he takes care of the trees in this forest and even the wild animals.
8. Now the gods went after Sekume and took him, saying, you shall die because of what you have done. Now the gods put Sekume in prison. And they made arrangement to kill him publicly before all the homos of the land.
9. But Bongo went to the prison and set him free, such that he ran away. Then Bongo ran away also, but they did not go the same direction.
10. Now Bongo ran into a trap, and Otoyom a wise farmer took him and treated him. Then Bongo followed him to his house. And he began to teach him much word of wisdom.
11. Then Bongo began to go everywhere, teaching people to do good things. And Bongo went from one place to another, saying, do not eat one another, for it is not right.
12. But take the animals and feed on them, for it is natural, because they also take us and feed on us naturally.
13. Love and take care of the things you see on earth. Do not hate the culture of your father. Do not hate the grasses of the land. Do not hate the intensity of the sun. Do not hate water.
14. Love life as you see it, except if there is nothing to love about it.
15. Now the gods heard of the fame of Bongo and they began to look for him again. And Otoyom who took Bongo with him began to direct the gods in the way they should follow. But he did not lead them in the right ways.
16. For whenever Bongo was in the east, Otoyom would say that he was in the west. And thus did Bongo teach moral values in many lands. And some called him a son of god. But some said, he is just a giant and nothing more.
Re: Ask For Help When You Need One: Don't Die In Silence by otemanuduno: 7:50am On Oct 23, 2016
@ emrain

CHAPTER FIVE

1. Now Bongo went to other lands also. And he taught them peace, saying, with peace, the seas and the oceans shall thrive together.
2. And lives shall be saved greatly.
3. For when there is peace of mind, all diseases shall be destroyed. For a peaceful mind does not harbour diseases. But a troubled mind gets more troubles with time.
4. If the peace of the world is taken away, then humans shall be as fearful as the animals. And humans shall do the things done by the animals, eating their own flesh and drinking their own blood.
5. Now I say, uphold peace and turn away from war.
6. Extend your love to the people who are nearby and the love shall spread far away. For the love you show to your neighbour shall be shown by your neighbour to another also.
7. Now Bongo said, It is the custom of this land to teach in parables. And I have made up many parables to teach you with. And it shall be good if you shall learn from my parables as you have learnt from those who were before me.
8. Now Bongo said, hear this parable and tell if it is good to hate. Then Bongo said, a man hated his neighbour. Then his hatred pushed him to say, let us go into the wild to hunt animals.
9. Now his neighbour who did not know his intention followed him. And when they were in the wood, he killed his neighbour.
10. Now a time came when there was a burial ceremony. Then the relatives of the deceased met with the relatives of the one who killed. And they said that they were related.
11. Now he who killed his neighbour, when he heard it, said, I have done evil against my own relative, for I did not know that we are related in and way.
12. Then one said, if you love everyone, you would not have killed anyone, let alone your own relative.
13. So I say, love the ones who are around you, for they may be closer to you by blood than what you think.
14. For we all came from one creator before we become divided.
15. Therefore I say, love everyone and see them as your own self.

CHAPTER SIX
1. Bongo told the people of Bantoo a parable, about selfishness, saying, it is not good to be selfish. For you cannot know whom shall be saved by your selflessness. But by selfishness shall you save yourself only and not others.
2. A man was walking in his farm with his child, then his son put his leg inside a very large thorn. Now the man took the large thorn and threw it far away, caring not about where it would land.
3. Now three years after, the man went into the farm of a friend. And when they had ended roasting cassava to feed upon, the man went far away to pass out waste. Then he stepped on a large thorn. Now the man observed the thorn carefully and knew that it was the same one which his own son stepped upon in his own farm.
4. Now the man took the thorn and burnt it up. Then he knew that it is not good to cast bad things into any place where other homos also dwell.
5. And Bongo said, you have heard the parable and you know that you should rather destroy evil instead of pushing it to others.
6. Now Bongo spoke another parable concerning selfishness. And Bongo said, when a man was picked from the place where he eats dust and was made the king of a land, he was glad, behaving himself humble. And in him, he knew that he had leprosy, but he did not tell anyone because he did not want to be taken apart. And he continued so until the leprosy was known.
7. Now he remained on the throne with those who did not have leprosy. And the chiefs and the queens fled the palace, because they all feared that they would have the disease also, because they had detected the ailment of the king.
8. Now the other chiefs said, let us choose another king to replace the king, then we shall take the king to the place where the leprous people are kept. But we shall treat the king well, for he shall live in the best of the abodes for the leprous.
9. Then the king refused, saying, is it not better for you all to die for me? Am I not the king of the land? Therefore I shall not leave the throne of my father because of my disease. And the crown shall not leave my head also.
10. When the king was so determined, the homos in the palace all fled and the chiefs did not come to him anymore.
11. Now when the king was left alone in the palace, he knew that it was not good to be alone. And he sought one who shall take him to the place where the leprous people are kept, but there was no one anymore to take him there.
12. Then the king remained in the beauty of the palace all alone, and no one came to bring him food or water. Now when all the food in the palace was exhausted, he began to get hungry. And when he would have gone out to the bush to hunt for animals, his eyes went blind. And his fingers began to chop off.
13. So the king died in the palace and those who perceived his stench knew that he had died. Then was the palace turned into a dunghill, for another palace had been made in the land.
14. So also shall it be for he who is selfish. For that which he keeps for himself alone, when he is dead, shall also die with him.
15. Now Bongo told more parables to the people of the land, from the parable of the wise and the foolish to the parable of the disobedient child.
16. Now this is the parable of the wise and the foolish which Bongo told. And Bongo said, a wise man saw that some strangers were coming to his land with weapons. Then he ran quickly to tell the homos of his land to be prepared for the invaders, because he knew not what they had come to do or where they would begin from.
17. Then the homos of his land got prepared and gave the strangers a surprise attack and overcome them.
18. Now another homo saw that some strangers had entered his land with weapons. And he hid himself among the bushes and trailed them, saying, I shall know where they are heading. Then the homos began to walk towards the house of the man.
19. And it was too late for the man to do anything, because they were already at his door. Then they knocked at the door and before he would do anything, his wife came out to see who was at the door. And they stabbed her such that she died.
20. Now this man shouted when he saw it, but they killed him there immediately.
21. So shall the end of a foolish man be, who saw danger and did not act on time to stop it.
22. Now the parable of the disobedient child is like this: a child was told that it is not good to go to the river alone to swim. Now the child went often to swim all alone, and he was not afraid.
23. And his mother warned him, telling him about many homos who had lost their lives in the water because they went alone and had no helper when they were sinking in the river.
24. Now this young child said, we are not the same. For all those which you have mentioned have no skill in swimming like me. For I win the swimming game every year. And I can never sink in the river.
25. Now this child went alone and swam one day. Then he smashed his head against a boulder which he did not know had just rolled into the river not long before. Now this child fainted in the river and sank.
26. And because no one knew that he went to the river, they did not look for him there until the second day. And they saw his body floating on the surface of the sea, for he had died.
27. Therefore I say to all of you here who have come from Monga and from Luba and in the whole land of Bantoo to listen to my parables: do not disobey your parents in good advice.

CHAPTER SEVEN
1. Bongo spoke a parable to the homos of his land about the abuse of fellow homos. And Bongo said, a powerful kingdom, when it has risen to power fully, the homos in that kingdom began to be filled with hatred for one another.
2. And they killed themselves for food instead of the animals. And they ate themselves, preparing their neighbours’ flesh by roasting and cooking in earthen pots.
3. And the homos of that kingdom began to reduce in number, because they were very violent among themselves. Now a time came when two lands that were beside their land joined hands together, saying, the homos of this land are already in variance among themselves. Now it shall be good if we go against them and destroy them.
4. For when they were in unity and power before, they came over us and destroyed us and took our lands. But now, they are weak in their mind towards one another, how then shall they be strong enough to face us?
5. For the homos of one clan fight the homos of another clan within their kingdom. So it shall not be hard for us to use them against themselves. So the two kingdoms came together and went to the great kingdom where there was no peace.
6. And they incited the homos of one clan against the other in that great kingdom. Then the enmity was made worse. And a great battle broke up within the kingdom which was great before. And they killed themselves such that the numbers of the homos left after the war was so little that even a palace court would contain them all.
7. So did the two kingdoms come fully into their land and captured all those ones left, making them slaves. And they divided the land between themselves. And also the homos of that kingdom did they divide between themselves, using them as slaves.
8. Then Bongo said, now tell me, is it good to fight with your own people and do all manner of abusive things against them? Then a homo whose name was Tonga said, O Lord, it is not good to do so.
9. For it is better to love the people around you than to hate them.
10. Now Bongo spoke another parable, saying, the mind of a homo is it which makes his environment either good or bad.
11. Then one came, saying, lord, why do you say that the mind makes a surrounding become good or bad? Why not say that a surrounding would make the mind of a homo good or bad?
12. Then Bongo said, you can choose to make your mind corrupt by your surrounding. That is what you choose. But your mind is what makes your surrounding look the way it is, and your surrounding cannot choose to go against your mind.
13. Then the homo said, explain this to me, for I do not understand.
14. Then Bongo said, what you have in your mind for yourself and others and for your land is what your land will become in the future. For if you have the mind of wickedness and fear in you, then your surrounding shall also appear dirty and unfavourable.
15. And if you have the mind of selfishness in you, then only few places in your land shall be good for the sight, while all the other places you do not care about shall be dirty and smelly.
16. And if you have the mind of putting all your life in the hands of the gods, then your land shall also be at the mercy of the gods you rely upon. And if the gods do nothing to help your land get better, so shall your land remain because you only know how to commit it into their hands and you do not take action to make it better yourself.
17. Now Bongo said, hear this parable of a certain land. For the land was greatly bad. And no one can assure himself or herself of seeing the next moment. For they who kidnap others are many. And they who use other homos for sacrifice are many also.
18. And bloodshed and corruption are many in that land. And none of the homos who took the position of kingship could make it better; because they all have it in mind to steal and to eat all the wealth of the kingdom alone.
19. And only the places where the rich lived was good to see, but all the other places which are for common use appear like the dunghills for the dumping of refuse and animal dungs.
20. Now another kingdom which is very great with much wealth said, we shall help your land to become great in five years. And we shall make your land appear like our land, such that the whole world shall hear of this land.
21. Now gather all the people in your own land and come to our lands to live, for it is very beautiful. Then we shall come to your own land also to live, even though we know that it is not good to live in.
22. Now the homos switched their lands. And those who lived in the beautiful kingdom came to live in the bad kingdom. And the homos of the bad kingdom went to the good land to live.
23. Now after about five years, the homos who came from the good kingdom to the bad kingdom began to make the land look good, because they could not live in a dirty place.
24. And they burnt all the weeds growing upon their houses. And they destroyed all the bad houses they met their and built better ones.
25. And they levelled the land with their heavy devices and animals. And they made drainages and weapons to protect their land from invaders. And after five years, the bad land began to appear very beautiful like the good land they had left.
26. Now those with bad minds who went to the good kingdom began to behave as before. And they left the floors unpolished. And they left their bins without burning them. And they drop their wastes on every place. And the land became very bad and smelly after about five years.
27. Then the homos of the land began to say, we are tired and we want to return to our own land. For this land cannot be good again.
28. Then the king of their land said, let us go and fight back to take our original land; for we have heard by the mouths of our spies that our land is now very beautiful. And many kingdoms now come to our former land to acquire knowledge.
29. And there are much gold and silver in our native land now, which many other lands have brought with them.
30. Then the people went to the places where their weapons were kept. And the weapons were few because many people of their land had stolen them. And they went into battle at the border of their native land, but the homos who are now in their land shot great stones at them from afar. And they overcame them.
31. Then the king of that great land said, we gave you all our goods and resources. And we left our land which is good to come to your land which is very bad. And you corrupted our land and now you say that you shall return to this land which we have made good.
32. Now the king of the great land captured them as slaves and his people possessed both lands and made them very beautiful. But the homos of the land whose minds are bad and corrupt became slaves to them.
33. So also are the minds carried by people who live in a place. For if their minds are good, their places shall also be good and beautiful. But if they have poor and evil minds, then shall their lands be made corrupt also.
CHAPTER EIGHT
1. Many homos came to Bongo and said, teacher, teach us things concerning the creation of the homos. Then Bongo said, he who made me his heir has taught me what we are made of. For he said that we are made of tepex from the soil.
2. And the tepex from the soil are not seen by the eyes, because they are very tiny. But only the eyes of the gods can see the tepex, therefore we are made from the things which are not seen. So we shall return to where we came from after sometimes, and we shall no more be seen.
3. Now another homo said, but we reproduce and give birth. How do we do that? Then Bongo said, when we are formed, we have our sacs below us, which contain part of the tepex that forms a new homo.
4. And when we meet with another of opposite sex, the other part of the tepex comes together with the part we have. Then a child is made.
5. Now Bongo said, the manner with which we are formed can be compared to the lesson from this parable of fire:
6. A male homo was given a white substance from another world where there is no air, saying, go and make fire with it. Now the homo tried hard to make fire with the white thing, but he could not. Then he found a female homo who has some air stored a vessel.
7. Then he said, who are you and what is it you have with you? Then the female homo said, my master gave my this bottle containing air and said, go and make fire with it. Then I tried to make fire with it but I could not.
8. Likewise did the male homo say, I am given these white element by my master, but he said, go and make fire with it. And I said, I cannot. Then he said, find another homo who has a vessel of air with her. Then when the white element shall combine together with the air, fire shall be made.
9. So now the two homos mixed the white substance and the air together and fire came. And the fire burnt upon a stick. Now they said, how shall we have more children from the fire? Now when they brought more sticks close to the first stick having the fire, it gave birth to more fire of itself.
10. Then the homos said, fire gives birth to fire, but the fire themselves do not know what they are made of. Now the fire from one stick dies before another and no one knew where the dying fires has gone. But the smoke of the fire goes up to the sky.
11. So is every human born into the world. For when a human is born, he does not know that he carries the ability to form other humans. But when he sees one whom he can lean on, he does so and have offspring.
12. Now this is the full interpretation of the parable: the white substance is the head point of life. And the air in the vessel is the egg of life. Now when the head point of life meets with the egg of life, then shall a homo be formed.
13. And the homo formed did not know that it has the ability to reproduce until a counterpart is brought to him. Now the stick catches the fire from the first stick and then were more fire made. And the fire spreads into all places in the world. And the whole world is filled with fire.
14. So is the increase in number of the homos in the world compared to fire made.
15. Now one fire dies before another and the smoke of the fires go skyward to meet the one who made the air and the white substance at the beginning. The smoke of the fire is the soul of the homos. So shall every soul go up to meet he who made it.
Re: Ask For Help When You Need One: Don't Die In Silence by otemanuduno: 7:54am On Oct 23, 2016
@emrain

CHAPTER NINE
1. Bongo taught the homos who followed him to the desert. And they were very thirsty, saying, we have need of water, for all our water had been exhausted. Now Bongo said, look ahead of you.
2. Now when they looked far ahead, it was as if a stream of water was far ahead. Then the hope of taking water sustained them through the long journey to the place. But when they had reached the place, the did not find any water.
3. Now the homos said, Bongo, you have played some tricks on our eyes, making us see water where it is not. Then Bongo said, I did not play illusion on you. But nature itself played the illusion on your eyes. For if you do not see the appearance of the water, where shall you have the inner strength to walk this far?
4. So is also that which is called hope. For when a homo is giving the hope of a better future, he shall work upon his hope and do things which shall work towards it. But truly, not all hopes shall end as wished.
5. And when a hope does not bring good result, it makes the mind of the hoper weak. But do not stop hoping. For hope is like blood in the body.
6. Now Bongo spoke a parable, saying, a homo hopes for good things, but he got only bad things. Then he said, I shall take my own life and end all hopes. Now when the homo had hanged himself, he died.
7. Now after a year, one homo came looking for the homo who had killed himself. And he said, I am a friend to him before I went to another land. Now where is he so that I may enrich him?
8. Then the people told him saying, he is dead. For he has killed himself last year.
9. Another parable did Bongo make, saying, a little bird was caught by its wings in the thicket. And it cried day and night, but it could not free itself.
10. Then the bird gave up all hopes and remained still in the thicket. Now a larger bird flew past it and did not know that there was anything caught in the thicket.
11. So did five larger birds fly and did not notice it. For the bird had given up hope of being rescued. And it remained in the thicket famished and tired until death came over it.
12. So is anyone who did not cry out when he is in pain or if he is in need, so that he could be rescued and helped.
13. For who can know where he shall get his help from.
Re: Ask For Help When You Need One: Don't Die In Silence by Nobody: 8:47am On Oct 23, 2016
Otem! Otem! Otem! The slayer of Muafrika2 and 4evergod I sight you.
Re: Ask For Help When You Need One: Don't Die In Silence by Nobody: 8:50am On Oct 23, 2016
Muafrika2:
S.O.S

I would love to be waking up in the middle of the night.
Re: Ask For Help When You Need One: Don't Die In Silence by haibe(m): 9:01am On Oct 23, 2016
Muafrika2:
S.O.S

me too.. every night

1 Like

Re: Ask For Help When You Need One: Don't Die In Silence by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 23, 2016
CeoMYN:

kindly stop mentioning my valuable moniker on useless threads by people with neurotic tendencies. Even Otem knows where to draw the line with me and chooses when to mention my valuable moniker. Some of us have more profitable things doing and not going around fabricating stories of how they were once Christians. Like I said, do not mention me again. The one who tried to slay got slayed instead. He knows better and is wiser for it.
Re: Ask For Help When You Need One: Don't Die In Silence by Nobody: 9:14am On Oct 23, 2016
4everGod:

kindly stop mentioning my valuable moniker on useless threads by people with neurotic tendencies. Even Otem knows where to draw the line with me and chooses when to mention my valuable moniker. Some of us have more profitable things doing and not going around fabricating stories of how they were once Christians. Like I said, do not mention me again. The one who tried to slay got slayed instead. He knows better and is wiser for it.
It wasn't fabrication bro
Re: Ask For Help When You Need One: Don't Die In Silence by Nobody: 9:17am On Oct 23, 2016
CeoMYN:
undecided

He can't reach me. Am under the Rock.

1 Like

Re: Ask For Help When You Need One: Don't Die In Silence by Nobody: 9:24am On Oct 23, 2016
CeoMYN:

It wasn't fabrication bro

if you were not fabricating and wish to find your way back then you can speak with me privately and not this Nairaland tomfoolery you are doing. You can pm me and not mention my moniker on threads I do not recognize.
Re: Ask For Help When You Need One: Don't Die In Silence by Nobody: 9:25am On Oct 23, 2016
CeoMYN:

I would love to be waking up in the middle of the night.
Just go easy on the sour drinks.
Re: Ask For Help When You Need One: Don't Die In Silence by otemanuduno: 9:38am On Oct 23, 2016
4everGod:

What's the meaning of the first bolded? At the second bolded, do you mean you saw a slayer in your dream or something? Pls elaborate because things shouldn't get to the extent of slaying one another o undecided
Re: Ask For Help When You Need One: Don't Die In Silence by otemanuduno: 9:41am On Oct 23, 2016
Muafrika2:
undecided

Under what rock? Olumo rock? BTW, Pls I am not a killer or a terrorist. Neither does Atum my role model kill anyone. Pls when evil, wickedness and death is mentioned, let not Otem or Atum my god be mentioned. Yahweh is synonymous with wrath, anger, destruction, evil, fire etc. and not Otem or Atum my god.

May the POWER OF NATURE help us all to achieve our goals before leaving earth, in Otem's name I pray.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ask For Help When You Need One: Don't Die In Silence by Nobody: 9:45am On Oct 23, 2016
Muafrika2:
undecided

grin
Re: Ask For Help When You Need One: Don't Die In Silence by Nobody: 9:47am On Oct 23, 2016
4everGod:

if you were not fabricating and wish to find your way back then you can speak with me privately and not this Nairaland tomfoolery you are doing. You can pm me and not mention my moniker on threads I do not recognize.
Seen.
Re: Ask For Help When You Need One: Don't Die In Silence by Nobody: 9:53am On Oct 23, 2016
CeoMYN:
Seen.
Act!
Re: Ask For Help When You Need One: Don't Die In Silence by Nobody: 9:54am On Oct 23, 2016
Muafrika2:

Just go easy on the sour drinks.
Sour drinks bah, mention them abeg. Didn't learn much about it from google.
Re: Ask For Help When You Need One: Don't Die In Silence by Nobody: 10:01am On Oct 23, 2016
4everGod:

Act!
Mahn, with those reasons I gave. I don't think it is possible for me to ever go back to christianity.
Re: Ask For Help When You Need One: Don't Die In Silence by Nobody: 10:19am On Oct 23, 2016
CeoMYN:

Mahn, with those reasons I gave. I don't think it is possible for me to ever go back to christianity.

Those are your reasons. You can never say never till you try. Those with worse reasons came back so I am waiting for your pm.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Christianity A Hopeless Cause ? / Proving The Truthfulness Of IFA Oracle According To The Christian Bible / Angel Caught On Camera At Prophet Samuel Akinbodunse Church In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 162
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.