Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,416 members, 7,808,486 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:38 PM

Please Help Me File A Divorce Case.....for Lawyers And Law Students Only - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Help Me File A Divorce Case.....for Lawyers And Law Students Only (484 Views)

UNN Law Students Defy Rain To Celebrate Final Exams (Photos) / Pastor Adeboye Gifts 4 First Class Law Students Wigs And Gowns / Ambrose Alli University Law Students Celebrate Graduation In Grand Style(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me File A Divorce Case.....for Lawyers And Law Students Only by CastroTbb(m): 12:30am On Oct 21, 2016
Lawyers in the house. We are currently having mock and moot trials in school and filing my own suit is becoming a problem because it is a divorce case and I don't know what type of motion to come under. Should it be a writ of summons or motion on notice what. Please I really need help I've never handled a divorce matter before. I'm more conversant with criminal litigation. Constructive comments only. Thanks
Re: Please Help Me File A Divorce Case.....for Lawyers And Law Students Only by Nobody: 7:18pm On Oct 23, 2016
Hello dear,
A divorce proceedings is instituted by a petition.
It is to be accompanied by other documents as specified in the Matrimonial Causes Act.

You will see the necessary forms/samples for the petition et al in the Matrimonial Causes RULES. These laws are online, just in case you don't have access to the hard copies.

If you have any issues, you can mention me.
Re: Please Help Me File A Divorce Case.....for Lawyers And Law Students Only by CastroTbb(m): 4:31pm On Oct 29, 2016
maxioptiultra:
Hello dear,
A divorce proceedings is instituted by a petition.
It is to be accompanied by other documents as specified in the Matrimonial Causes Act.

You will see the necessary forms/samples for the petition et al in the Matrimonial Causes RULES. These laws are online, just in case you don't have access to the hard copies.

If you have any issues, you can mention me.

Thanks a lot but I have a few questions for you. Maybe you can drop your number so I can call you cos I really need this like asap. Thanks once again. Mine is 08187813700

(1) (Reply)

Trending In Cyprus / The Billion Coin For Sale / College Of Medicine Uniben Contact Details Needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.