Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,696 members, 7,805,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:25 AM

Tonto Dikeh's Ex-Boyfriend, Michael Awujoola Shades Her Over Her New Lexus Car - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh's Ex-Boyfriend, Michael Awujoola Shades Her Over Her New Lexus Car (49312 Views)

Tatiana Dikeh: Tonto Dikeh's Step Sister Shades Her, "Practice What You Preach" / Tonto Dikeh's Ex-boyfriend, Michael Awolaja, Buys Fiancée, Deola, A New Car / Mimi Orijekwe Shades Her "Sperm Donor" Husband (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Ex-Boyfriend, Michael Awujoola Shades Her Over Her New Lexus Car by Whizkeey(m): 9:30am On Oct 21, 2016
Guy why you b*tching around na
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Ex-Boyfriend, Michael Awujoola Shades Her Over Her New Lexus Car by mizzpweety(f): 9:30am On Oct 21, 2016
Who dem epp
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Ex-Boyfriend, Michael Awujoola Shades Her Over Her New Lexus Car by ALAYORMII: 9:30am On Oct 21, 2016
The guy is jealous because of the ponmo wey him miss

Who ask am??
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Ex-Boyfriend, Michael Awujoola Shades Her Over Her New Lexus Car by Nellybank(m): 9:32am On Oct 21, 2016
My ex-girl almost killed herself wen she found out that i am dating[/impregnated someone who is lower than her class. E dey pain girls die quote author=Nikita1 post=50378591] Somebody is pained grin grin.

That's why it's better you go for someone better than your EX cheesy. They thing dey pain guys Wella when they see you with a better guy
[/quote]
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Ex-Boyfriend, Michael Awujoola Shades Her Over Her New Lexus Car by Vikky014(f): 9:32am On Oct 21, 2016
dt moment u left ur ex thinking u will be happier than her..he is pained

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Ex-Boyfriend, Michael Awujoola Shades Her Over Her New Lexus Car by eazysally: 9:32am On Oct 21, 2016
Too childish...tonto pulled a string and some1 fell forit.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Ex-Boyfriend, Michael Awujoola Shades Her Over Her New Lexus Car by Nobody: 9:32am On Oct 21, 2016
Nikita1:
Somebody is pained grin grin.

That's why it's better you go for someone better than your EX cheesy. They thing dey pain guys Wella when they see you with a better guy
no dear. some of us just think it's another guy's turn to drill you. look back at your all your ex and you'll know what I mean
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Ex-Boyfriend, Michael Awujoola Shades Her Over Her New Lexus Car by Nellybank(m): 9:33am On Oct 21, 2016
My ex-girl almost killed herself wen she found out that i am dating[/impregnated someone who is lower than her class. E dey pain girls diequote author=Nikita1 post=50378591] Somebody is pained grin grin.

[/quote]
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Ex-Boyfriend, Michael Awujoola Shades Her Over Her New Lexus Car by Nobody: 9:34am On Oct 21, 2016
repogirl:
I sense some painment. grin
Move on already, or better yet use a noose to end your sorrow.
Chai! This advice get as e be o.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Ex-Boyfriend, Michael Awujoola Shades Her Over Her New Lexus Car by Funnystar(m): 9:35am On Oct 21, 2016
Rubbish and Childish....

When will these people grow up??

SMH
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Ex-Boyfriend, Michael Awujoola Shades Her Over Her New Lexus Car by rhosmherhy(f): 9:37am On Oct 21, 2016
childish behaviour
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Ex-Boyfriend, Michael Awujoola Shades Her Over Her New Lexus Car by peculiar32(f): 9:38am On Oct 21, 2016
Nikita1:

this is the best comment I have read on NL...you deserve a gold medal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Ex-Boyfriend, Michael Awujoola Shades Her Over Her New Lexus Car by soberdrunk(m): 9:43am On Oct 21, 2016
So a whole "big boy" like Malive sef dey fool himself angry angry
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Ex-Boyfriend, Michael Awujoola Shades Her Over Her New Lexus Car by nothingspoil70: 9:44am On Oct 21, 2016
Now Tontoh de enjoy money no problem. But let a small wahala come between them you will be hearing things like Yoruba, Afonja, Brown roof people, Yoruba men are heart breakers etc
Useless money worshippers
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Ex-Boyfriend, Michael Awujoola Shades Her Over Her New Lexus Car by femi4: 9:50am On Oct 21, 2016
Nikita1:

If you no come find nko....won't you settle for less
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Ex-Boyfriend, Michael Awujoola Shades Her Over Her New Lexus Car by Phranex(m): 9:52am On Oct 21, 2016
bbbabes:
Its a pity this guy is senseless. If only money can buy sense. can that wristwatch move from one location to another on its own.

Our guy has not gotten over the heartbreak

In your attempt to call the guy senseless.. You revealed your own degree of sense by asking if the watch can move on its own.. You must think cars move on their own. Sorry
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Ex-Boyfriend, Michael Awujoola Shades Her Over Her New Lexus Car by ndcide(m): 9:52am On Oct 21, 2016
Keeping her marriage in the media is okay but when it backfires and the unforgiving public refuse to back down, no body should came and preach to us.

Half a word is enough for the wise.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Ex-Boyfriend, Michael Awujoola Shades Her Over Her New Lexus Car by lordkhalifa(m): 9:56am On Oct 21, 2016
Afonja guys are very annoying and childish, Yoruba boy will used sweet
mouth scatter your destiny, mgbati bobos are very deadly and disrespectful to woman
When a Yoruba boy means to get
you, I am not sure even MFM can
help you. The guy will waltz into
the hearts of your friends,
prostrate for your dad and
mummy and play hide and seek
with your nephews and nieces. He
will pull random things out of his
hat like; Afonjas care cheerful giver of children and children alone They are not just generous
children givers, they can melt
Olumo Rock with their raps, “If you allow a Yoruba man open
shop for you, when una quarrel, he
go lock the shop.” Toto dike can testify that, Agonjas are they are petty and vindictive
When they give you something,
they still own it. If AFONJA man
gives you something, do not pat
yourself on the back for being
‘sharp’ or think that it was a
special thing or a special way he
feels about you that made him do
it. A Afonja man
will come to you as broke as
humanly possible but yet you will
find yourself cooking for him,
forgiving him for his obvious lies
and wondering for the umpteenth
time how he managed to make
you ‘off’ your panties despite your
resolve not to. The older they get, the badder
they become, imagine an old man like this shedding his ex-sexmate , well I blame Toto dike for have anything to do with this set of species
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Ex-Boyfriend, Michael Awujoola Shades Her Over Her New Lexus Car by Nobody: 10:02am On Oct 21, 2016
rodalove:
Wastage of money
Na naija you dey. That statement no correct. You say "Money Miss Road". grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Ex-Boyfriend, Michael Awujoola Shades Her Over Her New Lexus Car by Nobody: 10:04am On Oct 21, 2016
Nikita1:
with your moniker undecided I give up mehnnnnnn cheesy cheesy
punch line grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Ex-Boyfriend, Michael Awujoola Shades Her Over Her New Lexus Car by Nobody: 10:04am On Oct 21, 2016
Sombori should tell dis guy to go and jump inside d lagoon jorr
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Ex-Boyfriend, Michael Awujoola Shades Her Over Her New Lexus Car by Nobody: 10:06am On Oct 21, 2016
lordkhalifa:
Afonja guys are very annoying and childish, Yoruba boy will used sweet
mouth scatter your destiny, mgbati bobos are very deadly and disrespectful to woman
When a Yoruba boy means to get
you, I am not sure even MFM can
help you. The guy will waltz into
the hearts of your friends,
prostrate for your dad and
mummy and play hide and seek
with your nephews and nieces. He
will pull random things out of his
hat like; Afonjas care cheerful giver of children and children alone They are not just generous
children givers, they can melt
Olumo Rock with their raps, “If you allow a Yoruba man open
shop for you, when una quarrel, he
go lock the shop.” Toto dike can testify that, Agonjas are they are petty and vindictive
When they give you something,
they still own it. If AFONJA man
gives you something, do not pat
yourself on the back for being
‘sharp’ or think that it was a
special thing or a special way he
feels about you that made him do
it. A Afonja man
will come to you as broke as
humanly possible but yet you will
find yourself cooking for him,
forgiving him for his obvious lies
and wondering for the umpteenth
time how he managed to make
you ‘off’ your panties despite your
resolve not to. The older they get, the badder
they become, imagine an old man like this shedding his ex-sexmate , well I blame Toto dike for have anything to do with this set of species
If you use your time write one small novel, you for don dey collect royalties now sef. If his wrist watch alone can buy two of that lexus, imagine how much he's worth. STOP WAILING! undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Ex-Boyfriend, Michael Awujoola Shades Her Over Her New Lexus Car by doll912(f): 10:06am On Oct 21, 2016
Somebody is so pained. Someone call 911.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Ex-Boyfriend, Michael Awujoola Shades Her Over Her New Lexus Car by Charly68: 10:08am On Oct 21, 2016
Wetin dey do the man now..? Abi what concerns him about a woman celebrating the gift from her hubby ? let him burry his head In shame.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Ex-Boyfriend, Michael Awujoola Shades Her Over Her New Lexus Car by walosky(m): 10:14am On Oct 21, 2016
ntorrrrr

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Ex-Boyfriend, Michael Awujoola Shades Her Over Her New Lexus Car by lordkhalifa(m): 10:16am On Oct 21, 2016
bigtiny10:
If you use your time write one small novel, you for don dey collect royalties now sef. If his wrist watch alone can buy two of that lexus, imagine how much he's worth. STOP WAILING! undecided

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Ex-Boyfriend, Michael Awujoola Shades Her Over Her New Lexus Car by willoski(m): 10:19am On Oct 21, 2016
fernandoc:
A gift from someone you love is more satisfying than the most expensive gift from someone you don't give a s#it about.

My DEAR you just got it spot on. That is all that matters what ever anybody like let him or her do. God bless you my DEAR for this piece.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Ex-Boyfriend, Michael Awujoola Shades Her Over Her New Lexus Car by Nobody: 10:25am On Oct 21, 2016
That's what I'm talking about! The watch is Swiss! He didn't make shiit bout it. Tonto got a Lezus, from her hubby she is oppressing those who aren't so rich like hers with the stuv, nigga shut her up lipsrsealed, nice shot maliv!

For those who is sayin he's pained, I don't get you guys, it's either something is wrong upstairs or you guys are as lazy as Tonto. I mean wetin pain Maliv? The pussssy? Lol, you guys are damn funny, check his chick and testify wink
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Ex-Boyfriend, Michael Awujoola Shades Her Over Her New Lexus Car by Nobody: 10:29am On Oct 21, 2016
frankly speaking, the battle line has been drawn. this malivehood of a guy should wait and see more classic, latest and expensive gifts from Tonto hubby to her.

he will want to make him more jealous. malivehood is a learner. tonto hubby is carried. even Obasanjo fit enter game to make this dude more jealous. the cash is there.

i love this game and the person that feels cool and on top of the world is always the actor or actress. in this game Tontolet is.

watch out for part two. loading!!!!!!!!
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Ex-Boyfriend, Michael Awujoola Shades Her Over Her New Lexus Car by GoodSide: 10:31am On Oct 21, 2016
why nighis be dying over her stinkin tight pekus.
wtf.
theres nothing swert bout dat bich tonto whose ni virgin but a ho
and to that churchill nighi.
fhuck you mofo
y plus advance niggi
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Ex-Boyfriend, Michael Awujoola Shades Her Over Her New Lexus Car by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 21, 2016
OHLORDOFMERCY!!!

This hate is NNPC Quality non-adulterated... grin grin grin grin

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Ex-Boyfriend, Michael Awujoola Shades Her Over Her New Lexus Car by Izen: 10:35am On Oct 21, 2016
SalomonKane:
As much as I like Tonto Dikeh, she should puhlease stop this unnecessary show off, especially as the case is she's just another house wife enjoying her husband's money.

Because it is a crime to enjoy your husband's money undecided is the husband complaining?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ugochi Ihezue Receives Her Official Car As Winner, MBGN 2017 (Photos) / Nazo Ekezie Dazzles In Sultry Birthday Photos / Female Fan Licks D'banj's Sweat As He Performs On Stage - Photo, Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.