Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

Corpers Get CBN Loan Worth N3million Each - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corpers Get CBN Loan Worth N3million Each (26510 Views)

lagos corpers Get Your Nysc Customize Frame Pics At Cheaper Price / Great News!!! Corpers Will Get CBN Loan Worth N3million Each / Corps Members Get Cbn Loan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corpers Get CBN Loan Worth N3million Each by emmyw(m): 3:48am On Oct 21, 2016
The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) in partnership with Heritage Bank Plc has disbursed a total of N93 million to 310 young entrepreneurs in the country under the Youth Entrepreneurship Development Programme (YEDP) of the apex bank.

The disbursement of funds worth N3 million each to serving and ex-Corps members, was carried out in collaboration with the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC), at a ceremony which took place on Thursday in Abuja.

Speaking at the event, the CBN Governor, Mr Godwin Emefiele, represented by the Deputy Governor (Corporate Services}, Alhaji Sulieman Barau, said that the programme was to ensure that the creative energies of the over 64 million Nigerian youths are harnessed to stimulate growth, address restiveness and promote economic development.

He said that the programme was open to 18 to 35 years-old serving corps members, graduates or artisans.

The Managing Director of Heritage Bank, Mr Ifie Sekibo, urged the CBN to expand the programme to accommodate more qualified youth entrepreneurs.

Quoting from the National Bureau of Statistics, Sekibo, who was represented by the bank’s Executive Director, Corporate Banking, Mrs Mary Akpobome, said there were about 64 million unemployed youths in the country.

Sekibo said the bank currently has over 7,000 business proposals, thus it will require additional funding to cater for the needs of Nigerians.

He added that about N3 billion has been set aside at the initial stage for the programme which is why each participant is getting N3 million each, as the pilot programme is for a thousand people.

In his reaction, the NYSC Director-General, Brig. Gen. Sulaiman Kazaure, thanked the CBN for supporting efforts to empower the youths.

Kazaure noted that the launch of the YEDP would, among other things, create room for increasing the number of beneficiaries of the entrepreneurship training and venture prize competition to make meaningful impact.

The DG urged the beneficiaries of the programme to remain focused and ensure that the loans are paid back to enable other Corps members benefit from the facility.

Source: http://www.ngschoolz.com/nysc-members-gets-cbn-loan/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corpers Get CBN Loan Worth N3million Each by Nobody: 3:54am On Oct 21, 2016
That's nice but I won't believe it until an ex corper coman testify because all of una family uncle Lai Lai Mohammed undecided

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corpers Get CBN Loan Worth N3million Each by emmyw(m): 3:59am On Oct 21, 2016
Nikita1:
That's nice but I won't believe it until an ex corper coman testify because all of una family uncle Lai Lai Mohammed undecided
grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corpers Get CBN Loan Worth N3million Each by Nobody: 4:05am On Oct 21, 2016
emmyw:
grin grin
you family them abi why you dey shine teeth smiley

2 Likes

Re: Corpers Get CBN Loan Worth N3million Each by ezechueze(m): 4:48am On Oct 21, 2016
Life is good with LG ELECTRONICS
Re: Corpers Get CBN Loan Worth N3million Each by emmyw(m): 5:09am On Oct 21, 2016
Nikita1:
you family them abi why you dey shine teeth smiley
angry angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Corpers Get CBN Loan Worth N3million Each by emmyw(m): 7:56am On Oct 21, 2016
If It's Snake Now, Lalasticlala Won't Hesitate Moving This Thread To Frontpage

2 Likes

Re: Corpers Get CBN Loan Worth N3million Each by brainpulse: 12:51pm On Oct 21, 2016
Very good one to the focused, visioned and responsible youths out there. While some will still continue to waste their lives on the internet crying, wailing and abusing someone that as achieved what their fathers haven't achieved.

17 Likes

Re: Corpers Get CBN Loan Worth N3million Each by Nobody: 12:51pm On Oct 21, 2016
NA LIE!!!
grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corpers Get CBN Loan Worth N3million Each by veekid(m): 12:51pm On Oct 21, 2016
This is good news o

1 Like

Re: Corpers Get CBN Loan Worth N3million Each by mastermaestro(m): 12:51pm On Oct 21, 2016
Loan? Go come. For now it would sound like good news. undecided The only persons that would truly benefit from the loan if it is wholly released in cash and at once are those who use it to ease their way out of this life-draining country. Nonetheless, good luck. undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corpers Get CBN Loan Worth N3million Each by Neimar: 12:52pm On Oct 21, 2016
lai lai

1 Like

Re: Corpers Get CBN Loan Worth N3million Each by skywalker495(m): 12:52pm On Oct 21, 2016
Best News since NYSC inception

2 Likes

Re: Corpers Get CBN Loan Worth N3million Each by jeeqaa7(m): 12:53pm On Oct 21, 2016
show me one corper that collected 3m ... and i will show you the cock that crowed three times wen peter denied Jesus

3 Likes

Re: Corpers Get CBN Loan Worth N3million Each by richidinho(m): 12:53pm On Oct 21, 2016
Ok
Re: Corpers Get CBN Loan Worth N3million Each by DesChyko: 12:53pm On Oct 21, 2016
That's how they will just be dropping gist and promises anyhow.
Follow the gist up, they will start reminding you of past administration failed to save undecided

3 Likes

Re: Corpers Get CBN Loan Worth N3million Each by Odunharry(m): 12:54pm On Oct 21, 2016
This is good news...
Lalasticlala bia i need my own share.

1 Like

Re: Corpers Get CBN Loan Worth N3million Each by TopeQs: 12:54pm On Oct 21, 2016

WE NO GO FALL FOR ANY PROPAGANDA....... angry

undecided undecided
lipsrsealed
Re: Corpers Get CBN Loan Worth N3million Each by Lanre4uonly(m): 12:54pm On Oct 21, 2016
It's a good development if this turns out to be true.
Re: Corpers Get CBN Loan Worth N3million Each by Enesi47: 12:55pm On Oct 21, 2016
jeeqaa7:
show me one corper that collected 3m ... and i will show you the cock that crowed three times wen peter denied Jesus
guy I watch it on channel TV in morning it's true

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corpers Get CBN Loan Worth N3million Each by Barrakes: 12:56pm On Oct 21, 2016
Wow
Re: Corpers Get CBN Loan Worth N3million Each by emmasegun3: 12:57pm On Oct 21, 2016
wailing:
NA LIE!!!
grin grin
how angry?
Re: Corpers Get CBN Loan Worth N3million Each by omorodionchuks: 12:58pm On Oct 21, 2016
shocked
Re: Corpers Get CBN Loan Worth N3million Each by TopeQs: 12:58pm On Oct 21, 2016
wailing:
NA LIE!!!
grin grin
nice one bro... angry angry

ACTING ON YOUR NAME grin grin undecided

5 Likes

Re: Corpers Get CBN Loan Worth N3million Each by davibid: 12:58pm On Oct 21, 2016
With this kind of money any right thinking person will set his/herself up

#FinancialIndependence

Nice move by FG,

Let's appreciate them when they do well

Thumbs up for them on this one

cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corpers Get CBN Loan Worth N3million Each by Asiri1991: 1:00pm On Oct 21, 2016
Lie Mohammed again.
Re: Corpers Get CBN Loan Worth N3million Each by jeeqaa7(m): 1:01pm On Oct 21, 2016
did you read what i wrote at all... typical apc fanatic ..... i said show me one ... your opinion could be false... make i use my eye see
Enesi47:
guy I watch it on channel TV in morning it's true
Re: Corpers Get CBN Loan Worth N3million Each by Akinaukwa: 1:07pm On Oct 21, 2016
What a good one by the FG. I know the unknown beneficiaries were as usual our brothers and sisters from the other parents occupying highly exalted Government positions. No complaint.

1 Like

Re: Corpers Get CBN Loan Worth N3million Each by kingphilip(m): 1:07pm On Oct 21, 2016
I heard of the advertisement some time back when I was still serving but since I've not any good proposal myself, I shunned it because I don't want to collect this money and go to another country to lavish it

If it's really to ordinary Nigerians, I'll say kudos to the federal government and congratulations to the recipient who merits it and hope they use it to develop their dream dynasty in businesses

Can't wait to hear testimonies from those who are beneficiaries and made something extraordinary out of it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corpers Get CBN Loan Worth N3million Each by kolado(m): 1:08pm On Oct 21, 2016
This news is only credible if the programme is proactively implemented. Until then,it is hearsay upon hearsay. I don't take this government serious.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NYSC DG, Brigadier-General Ahmed Visits His Ex-Landlord In Osun Where He Served / NYSC To Increase Corpers' Allowances – Olawumi / The Deplorable State Of Zamfara Corpers Lodge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.