Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

Northern Governors Visit To The US Has Elicited Reactions From Some Nigerians - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Governors Visit To The US Has Elicited Reactions From Some Nigerians (19821 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan's Christmas Message And Reactions From Nigerians / Northern Governors Visit Governor Wike (Photos) / Buhari Trending On Twitter, Read Reactions From Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Governors Visit To The US Has Elicited Reactions From Some Nigerians by John902(m): 10:09am On Oct 21, 2016
blithe2nice:
For GST for school doz days,it was said that the northerners own power in terms of politics. Maybe that's why. Who else read am too?
GST203 ba
Re: Northern Governors Visit To The US Has Elicited Reactions From Some Nigerians by onward4life(m): 10:11am On Oct 21, 2016
PEPPERified:
US must be up to something fishy.

Capitalist/Imperialists would never take a step without exploitation in mind

Look no further. No fire with shadow.

They want to persuade and assure them of Power 4life, if only they consent to same sex marriage and all.
Re: Northern Governors Visit To The US Has Elicited Reactions From Some Nigerians by aresa: 10:14am On Oct 21, 2016
Funny when jobless Igbos call themselves Nigerians..

Useless losers...

2 Likes

Re: Northern Governors Visit To The US Has Elicited Reactions From Some Nigerians by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 10:57am On Oct 21, 2016
The Jihadist in chief called ObamaDog will soon be kicked out from that blackhouse.
Re: Northern Governors Visit To The US Has Elicited Reactions From Some Nigerians by Eibams60(m): 11:07am On Oct 21, 2016
Senorprinz:
which of the beers? legend or small stout?
hmmm. finally my trick work on diz drunkard. well done shayo master

1 Like

Re: Northern Governors Visit To The US Has Elicited Reactions From Some Nigerians by bencarson007(m): 11:39am On Oct 21, 2016
themosthigh:
The sword of Uthman Dan fodio must be soaked in the Atlantic and Nigeria connected together by the indissoluble arches of the blood of Dan fodio. Only then will there be peace in this country. The worst mistake that happened here was that the British came too early and destroyed our plan of assimilating everyone into the great religion of Islam.

But for Jesus and the peace christianity brings...I would have given you a piece of my mind.
Ji nde nwa yor

Stop making evil comments as this one.
Its not right.
Re: Northern Governors Visit To The US Has Elicited Reactions From Some Nigerians by TeamSimple(m): 11:54am On Oct 21, 2016
To get cheap likes on nairaland just speak against anything Islamic or Northern.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northern Governors Visit To The US Has Elicited Reactions From Some Nigerians by TeamSimple(m): 12:01pm On Oct 21, 2016
zcee:

Am with u jor,all we want is Donald
And Donald will give you and your family members Free Visa? Or how will it help your situation?

1 Like

Re: Northern Governors Visit To The US Has Elicited Reactions From Some Nigerians by themanderon: 12:55pm On Oct 21, 2016
Some people erroneously think colonization of Naija ended in 1960......... naaaaah it only changed form as we are seeing today.
Re: Northern Governors Visit To The US Has Elicited Reactions From Some Nigerians by JhyMedex: 2:52pm On Oct 21, 2016
Badgers14:

Don't tell me what i know, I grew up up North..
, Sorry man... My pt still stands... Dt pix was hilarious tho.. Lol
Re: Northern Governors Visit To The US Has Elicited Reactions From Some Nigerians by nnaemekanwachuk(m): 3:19pm On Oct 21, 2016
sapiosexual1:
First Kerry's visit to Sultan, now northerners visit to US. We know that Obama the elf sponsored Buhari's victory but my dear, Something is fishy.
Baba God pls let Donald Trump win, biko.
.if Donald Trumph wins bro it will be bad for this northerns.
Re: Northern Governors Visit To The US Has Elicited Reactions From Some Nigerians by Bimpe29: 3:31pm On Oct 21, 2016
Why is Ganduje barefooted in the group photographs?
Re: Northern Governors Visit To The US Has Elicited Reactions From Some Nigerians by MrGerald(m): 3:35pm On Oct 21, 2016
Adeoba10:
These people from the East can beef effigy, due to bokoharam issue in the north, they were called to a meeting in order to look for possible solutions yet u guys are shouting. Lets assumed d northerner refused to go, am sure u guys will also cry. Thank God d meeting was not hosted by Saudi, dia ringtone wud av been ISLAMIZATION. Awon oloripelebe oshi...
They said those Muslims from the west thinks like typical almajiri I doubted it now you've confirmed to me it's true
Re: Northern Governors Visit To The US Has Elicited Reactions From Some Nigerians by ElCount: 4:39pm On Oct 21, 2016
Dee60:

I am still wondering how US will escape being accused of sectionalism, bigotry and division.

US Secretary of State came to Nigeria and met the Sultan (head of Muslims) and the northern governors, completely leaving out the south and the reps of the Christian community. What do you call that?

Many people hate Trump for his antecedents, but he is sometimes saying the truth! It is all rigged to arrive at their OWN selfish wants.

Even a black President of Kenyan descent will do this kind of thing to Nigeria!

Well, if they achieve division and war in Nigeria, maybe Kenya can rise to become Africa's biggest economy! But thank God, Nigeria is wiser. And by God's grace there will not be war in Nigeria.

Why this glaring sectionalism, I still ponder.

But the South is not missing anything. It is actually the South that is helping US today in many respects. If you take the Southern doctors out of their hospitals, their medical segment may possibly collapse!

I am not a sectionalist. I dont belong in bigotry, but I just wonder at this blatant charade by the US under an African American president! Maybe they will explain this to us. I am yet to understand.
there's nothing to explain other than Hussein Obama is a terrorist and a gay one at that

1 Like

Re: Northern Governors Visit To The US Has Elicited Reactions From Some Nigerians by Damjoy(m): 5:24pm On Oct 21, 2016
Am I the only one seeing this

THE PICTURES CORRELATE NOT WITH THE STORY
Re: Northern Governors Visit To The US Has Elicited Reactions From Some Nigerians by Iniesman: 5:27pm On Oct 21, 2016
Please GOD let Donald trump win.....
Re: Northern Governors Visit To The US Has Elicited Reactions From Some Nigerians by Adeoba10(m): 5:55pm On Oct 21, 2016
MrGerald:
They said those Muslims from the west thinks like typical almajiri I doubted it now you've confirmed to me it's true
Fan-yughort boy, how market today?
Re: Northern Governors Visit To The US Has Elicited Reactions From Some Nigerians by ikechu1: 6:42pm On Oct 21, 2016
This is why I don't even support Obama anymore and I'm thinking of voting against hillary. Trump might be a racist bastard but I truly believe Obama and his stooges have a plan forming.
They aren't going to enslave my people just because of American greediness. Bleep that
Re: Northern Governors Visit To The US Has Elicited Reactions From Some Nigerians by kinharold(m): 10:40pm On Oct 21, 2016
Dee60:

I am still wondering how US will escape being accused of sectionalism, bigotry and division.

US Secretary of State came to Nigeria and met the Sultan (head of Muslims) and the northern governors, completely leaving out the south and the reps of the Christian community. What do you call that?

Many people hate Trump for his antecedents, but he is sometimes saying the truth! It is all rigged to arrive at their OWN selfish wants.

Even a black President of Kenyan descent will do this kind of thing to Nigeria!

Well, if they achieve division and war in Nigeria, maybe Kenya can rise to become Africa's biggest economy! But thank God, Nigeria is wiser. And by God's grace there will not be war in Nigeria.

Why this glaring sectionalism, I still ponder.

But the South is not missing anything. It is actually the South that is helping US today in many respects. If you take the Southern doctors out of their hospitals, their medical segment may possibly collapse!

I am not a sectionalist. I dont belong in bigotry, but I just wonder at this blatant charade by the US under an African American president! Maybe they will explain this to us. I am yet to understand.
I always wonder why we have a well formed and functional group for Northern Governors, Northern Lawmakers etc, how about forum/group for Southern Governors etc.
Re: Northern Governors Visit To The US Has Elicited Reactions From Some Nigerians by HoneyBee23(f): 11:28pm On Oct 21, 2016
Brilliant

1 Like

Re: Northern Governors Visit To The US Has Elicited Reactions From Some Nigerians by elsomm(m): 9:13am On Oct 22, 2016
sapiosexual1:
First Kerry's visit to Sultan, now northerners visit to US. We know that Obama the elf sponsored Buhari's victory but my dear, Something is fishy.
Baba God pls let Donald Trump win, biko.

Obama is a takfiri practising moslem.

Deceit is their game

2 Likes

Re: Northern Governors Visit To The US Has Elicited Reactions From Some Nigerians by MrGerald(m): 1:18pm On Oct 22, 2016
Adeoba10:

Fan-yughort boy, how market today?
You know I can take care of you and entire family from fan-yughort business, considering the level of poverty ravaging ur generation

1 Like

Re: Northern Governors Visit To The US Has Elicited Reactions From Some Nigerians by Adeoba10(m): 5:24pm On Oct 22, 2016
MrGerald:
You know I can take care of you and entire family from fan-yughort business, considering the level of poverty ravaging ur generation
Are you sure u are into fan yogurt business or cocaine business?
Re: Northern Governors Visit To The US Has Elicited Reactions From Some Nigerians by MrGerald(m): 9:33am On Oct 23, 2016
Adeoba10:

Are you sure u are into fan yogurt business or cocaine business?
even ur demigod, tilubu and those reach guys u admire so much are into it, what do u know
Re: Northern Governors Visit To The US Has Elicited Reactions From Some Nigerians by bukifemi1: 1:27pm On Nov 09, 2016
The good relationship will continue
Re: Northern Governors Visit To The US Has Elicited Reactions From Some Nigerians by Cjrane2: 3:00pm On Nov 09, 2016
All their secret plans to connive with Obama and Kerry to islamize Nigeria has come to naught. grin

Diaris God ooo! grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gov Bindow, Ribadu Reach Agreement Ahead Of 2019 Election / Presidency Reacts To Brouhaha Over Telegraph Interview-pilot Newspaper / President Buhari Arrives In Yola, Adamawa State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.