Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,017 members, 7,799,476 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:09 PM

FG, States, Lgas Share N420bn‎ For september - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG, States, Lgas Share N420bn‎ For september (12286 Views)

FG, States, Lgs Share N420bn For October - Adeosun / FAAC: FG, States, LGAs Share N559.032b In June; As ECA Rises To $3.094b / May Allocation: N305.128bn Shared By FG, States And LGs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG, States, Lgas Share N420bn‎ For september by PMBNG(m): 5:37am On Oct 21, 2016
THE federation accounts allocation committee (FAAC) shared the sum of N420 billion among the Federal, State‎s and Local Governments for the month of September 2016.

It is however short by N35.3bn compared with the amount in August this year.

Giving the breakdown, FAAC chairman who also doubles as ‎the Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Finance, Alh. Mahmoud Isa Dutse who stood for the Minister of Finance, Mrs Kemi Adeosun said, the gross statutory revenue of N279, 746 billion received for the month was lower than the N315. 045 billion received in the previous month by N35. 299 billion.

He said, Crude Oil export volume decreased by 1.15 million barrels in June, ‎2016. The decrease, according to him was caused by revenue decline of $45.52 million in Federation export sales despite the increase in average price of Crude Oil from $46.06 per barrel in May, 2016 to $48.43 per barrel in June, 2016.

Force Majeure ‎was declared at Bonny Terminal and there was a subsisting Force Majeure at Forcados Terminal. Shut-in and shut-down of Pipelines for repairs and Maintenance also contributed ‎to the drop in revenue.

Also, there were decreases in volume of dutiable imports, receipts from Joint Venture Cash Call, Foreign Companies Income Tax (CIT) ‎and Value Added Tax (VAT).

The distributable statory Revenue for the month is N250.947 billion. The sum of N6.330 billion ‎was refunded by NNPC to Federal Government.

There is a proposed distribution of N63.386 billion from Ex‎cess PPT Account. Also, exchange gain of N41. 402 billion is proposed for distribution.

Therefore, the total revenue distributable for the current month (including Vat) is N420.000 billion.

The Permanent Secretary who said that the recent International Monetary Fund (IMF) rating, placing Nigeria’s economy above that of South Africa, has shown that Nigeria is a major investment destination in Africa, said, ‎Excess Crude Account stood at $2.454 billion.

Asked why the Excess Crude Account which was announced to stand at $‎2.9 billion in the last FAAC meeting reduced to $2.454 billion, the Accountant General of the Federation, Ahmed Idris argued that the amount has not change, but disclosed that Petroleum Profit Tax (PPT) which was included in the $2.9 billion was now detached from the Excess Crude Account for the sake of clarity.

http://www.socialtimesng.com/2016/10/fg-states-lgas-share-n420bn%e2%80%8e-for-september/

2 Likes

Re: FG, States, Lgas Share N420bn‎ For september by SamuelAnyawu(m): 6:02am On Oct 21, 2016
They only share among themselves and deny thier state workers thier entitlements

Rochas Pay Imo State workers thier entitlements

We All thought you are the messiah cry cry

Well Senator Samuel Anyanwu 2019 cool

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG, States, Lgas Share N420bn‎ For september by dEastActivist: 8:07am On Oct 21, 2016
What happens to osun?

4 Likes

Re: FG, States, Lgas Share N420bn‎ For september by YorubaStinks: 8:16am On Oct 21, 2016
Please

I have a very important question

Where and how are the money spent

Show me how all these money are spent, I mean good roads, 24 hour electricity, good hospital and health insurance, good high schools and universities

Answer 1. Roads

Answer 2. Education

Answer 3. Facilities

Answer 4. Electricity

Answer 5. Health care

Please, i really need answers to these questions

8 Likes

Re: FG, States, Lgas Share N420bn‎ For september by LordGuru1: 8:17am On Oct 21, 2016
Click Like if you know the poster ΛΛΛ before me is senseless, Click Share if you agree his myopic dream was shattered.

GOD Bless Nigeria!

You make money from Nigerian People and you still curse Nigeria, you are irredeemably eternally cursed already!!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG, States, Lgas Share N420bn‎ For september by ceejay80s(m): 8:18am On Oct 21, 2016
YorubaStinks:
Nznzh

Nna , this ur username na wa o!

Na so u hate dem reach?

5 Likes

Re: FG, States, Lgas Share N420bn‎ For september by ezechueze(m): 8:19am On Oct 21, 2016
OK
Re: FG, States, Lgas Share N420bn‎ For september by uchuks51: 8:20am On Oct 21, 2016
Make Dem share reach is na
Re: FG, States, Lgas Share N420bn‎ For september by danielnomzy(m): 8:20am On Oct 21, 2016
Sharing the loot at the expense of the poor masses....it is well..

1 Like

Re: FG, States, Lgas Share N420bn‎ For september by Qmerit(m): 8:21am On Oct 21, 2016
God bless Nigeria!
Re: FG, States, Lgas Share N420bn‎ For september by motta(m): 8:21am On Oct 21, 2016
Where everybody
Re: FG, States, Lgas Share N420bn‎ For september by ercel: 8:21am On Oct 21, 2016
FAAC - share the money.

1 Like

Re: FG, States, Lgas Share N420bn‎ For september by Desdola(m): 8:23am On Oct 21, 2016
Still minimum wage is still 18k. Hope they pay workers their wages

2 Likes

Re: FG, States, Lgas Share N420bn‎ For september by Nobody: 8:25am On Oct 21, 2016
When I see headline like this, I get very angry with Niger Delta people. Do you have brain to know that this One Nigeria only exists because of your oil? Can't you see how they are sharing your oil money? What's the business of someone in Katsina, Lagos or Enugu with your oil money? I was in Akwa Ibom the other day and saw people suffering; I mean real suffering that I got so angry asking them...have you been to Abuja and Lagos to see what your oil money built? This country should be divided/restructured and every region/country should managed its resources. SE, SS, NE, NC, NW and SW, all should individually manage thier resources and pay tax to the center. Even if under Biafrra, if you listen to Radio Biaffra, every province will manage its resources like it's in US and pay tax to the center. If Bayelsa makes 900 billion in oil sales a yr, you simply pay 30-40% to center AND KEEP THE REST FOR BAYELSANS ONLY...YOU DON'T HAVE TO SHARE IT WITH IMO, ANAMBRA, DELTA, AKWA IBOM, RIVERS, CROSS RIVER, ENUGU, EBONYI.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG, States, Lgas Share N420bn‎ For september by corlin2(m): 8:26am On Oct 21, 2016
Make me rich...
Re: FG, States, Lgas Share N420bn‎ For september by seenter84: 8:27am On Oct 21, 2016
this money should be shared for all of us in Nigeria.
Re: FG, States, Lgas Share N420bn‎ For september by legendte(m): 8:30am On Oct 21, 2016
For how long my people.
Re: FG, States, Lgas Share N420bn‎ For september by lilprinze: 8:31am On Oct 21, 2016
They keep sharing billions yet most state governors own workers salary.

2 Likes

Re: FG, States, Lgas Share N420bn‎ For september by gurunlocker: 8:32am On Oct 21, 2016
They keep sharing billions, still most ain't paying workers..... Useless set of people
Re: FG, States, Lgas Share N420bn‎ For september by eLcastro(m): 8:32am On Oct 21, 2016
Hmmmm..#Everyday my pray is.,can't dey jus share dis money among everyone...say we 200million people...juz giv everyone 1mil each nd letz takia of our problems ourselves.,u want lyt u buy fuel..bad road-everyone on dat str contribute nd repair...I knw someone will say am ignorant of running a govt o...buh b4 u say.,ask ursef do we really see anything 4rm all dis money been spent....#TeamJustShareTheMoney

3 Likes

Re: FG, States, Lgas Share N420bn‎ For september by Tonymegabush1(m): 8:38am On Oct 21, 2016
mmmmmmmmm always in billions yet no effect on poor masses
Re: FG, States, Lgas Share N420bn‎ For september by oopled: 8:39am On Oct 21, 2016
ok
Re: FG, States, Lgas Share N420bn‎ For september by Lilimax(f): 8:41am On Oct 21, 2016
Shebi dem don start to dey share?
That's how they'll end up spending the money meant to be saved for the rainy day and
at the end they'll blame GEJ embarassed
Re: FG, States, Lgas Share N420bn‎ For september by Gozzzy(m): 8:46am On Oct 21, 2016
LordGuru1:
Click Like if you know the poster ΛΛΛ before me is senseless, Click Share if you agree his myopic dream was shattered.

GOD Bless Nigeria!

You make money from Nigerian People and you still curse Nigeria, you are irredeemably eternally cursed already!!!
efuleefu!!

3 Likes

Re: FG, States, Lgas Share N420bn‎ For september by Chudichu(m): 8:53am On Oct 21, 2016
Lilimax:
That's how they'll end up spending the money meant to be saved for the rainy day and
Bet why?... You don't understand the post?
Re: FG, States, Lgas Share N420bn‎ For september by amc: 9:02am On Oct 21, 2016
YorubaStinks:
Please

I have a very important question

Where and how are the money spent

Show me how all these money are spent, I mean good roads, 24 hour electricity, good hospital and health insurance, good high schools and universities

Answer 1. Roads

Answer 2. Education

Answer 3. Facilities

Answer 4. Electricity

Answer 5. Health care

Please, i really need answers to these questions

All the above had been provided by Jonathan's Transformation Programme. This government now needs to focus on other things.
Re: FG, States, Lgas Share N420bn‎ For september by Sibrah: 9:02am On Oct 21, 2016
Lilimax:
You don't understand the article, just shut up.

3 Likes

Re: FG, States, Lgas Share N420bn‎ For september by Sibrah: 9:04am On Oct 21, 2016
eLcastro:
Hmmmm..#Everyday my pray is.,can't dey jus share dis money among everyone...say we 200million people...juz giv everyone 1mil each nd letz takia of our problems ourselves.,u want lyt u buy fuel..bad road-everyone on dat str contribute nd repair...I knw someone will say am ignorant of running a govt o...buh b4 u say.,ask ursef do we really see anything 4rm all dis money been spent....#TeamJustShareTheMoney
Imagine if they shared when oil was $120pb. It would av been N10m/person
Re: FG, States, Lgas Share N420bn‎ For september by Ijaya123: 9:06am On Oct 21, 2016
Clinton9000:
When I see headline like this, I get very angry with Niger Delta people. Do you have brain to know that this One Nigeria only exists because of your oil? Can't you see how they are sharing your oil money? What's the business of someone in Katsina, Lagos or Enugu with your oil money? I was in Akwa Ibom the other day and saw people suffering; I mean real suffering that I got so angry asking them...have you been to Abuja and Lagos to see what your oil money built? This country should be divided/restructured and every region/country should managed its resources. SE, SS, NE, NC, NW and SW, all should individually manage thier resources and pay tax to the center. Even if under Biafrra, if you listen to Radio Biaffra, every province will manage its resources like it's in US and pay tax to the center. If Bayelsa makes 900 billion in oil sales a yr, you simply pay 30-40% to center AND KEEP THE REST FOR BAYELSANS ONLY...YOU DON'T HAVE TO SHARE IT WITH IMO, ANAMBRA, DELTA, AKWA IBOM, CROSS RIVER, ENUGU, EBONYI.

In your mind, you're making sense abi?

Why did you tell GEJ this? After all he is from the Niger Delta.

1 Like

Re: FG, States, Lgas Share N420bn‎ For september by Orikinla(m): 9:14am On Oct 21, 2016
[size=20pt]Oga Dickson, our oyel money Don land o.
Pay our arrears of unpaid salaries o!
No transfer our money to your Otuoke godmother o.
Otherwise, yawa go gas o!
Na Niger Delta Destroyers you go hear soon if you fail to pay our salaries.[/size].
Re: FG, States, Lgas Share N420bn‎ For september by proeast(m): 9:15am On Oct 21, 2016
Lazy people in government, all they know is how to share Niger Delta money!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG, States, Lgas Share N420bn‎ For september by Amanwulu1(m): 9:18am On Oct 21, 2016
Pls let d states pay their workers b4 d politicians. Thks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mohammed Bello Faults IPPIS, Alleges Overpayment By Accountant-General / Godwin Daboh Adzuana Is Dead / Lecturers Endorse Buhari, Say Atiku Part Of Nigeria’s Problems.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.