Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,555 members, 7,809,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:15 PM

Work Place Insecurity :ison Pbo Insensitivity To Their Employees Security - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Work Place Insecurity :ison Pbo Insensitivity To Their Employees Security (423 Views)

How Do I Tackle This At My Work Place? / Reasons Why Employers Do Not Promote Their Employees / 8 Things Exceptional Bosses Constantly Tell Their Employees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Work Place Insecurity :ison Pbo Insensitivity To Their Employees Security by Regenerated: 7:16am On Oct 21, 2016
Ison Bpo is the outsource firm handling MTN CCR. But it's so unfortunate that the firm is only after making profits for themselves or MTN directly or indirectly.
Apart from the stress the CCR are subjected to, with meagre pay, the recent work schedule is nothing to consider at all.
With the Insecurity in Nigeria, imagine the situation were CCR are made to resume by 2pm and them close by 11pm at night.
In a country where kidnapping, rape, stealing and murder are rampant, yet Ison expects their CCR to close by 11pm. At this time, most of them will be getting home by 12am or past midnight.
In all fairness, buses are available to convey the CCR to some designates bus stops but what about those that will still have to trek down to their home or are staying far.
I hope this will be looked into, before things get out of hands.
The lives of these CCR should be put into consideration!

c lalastica
1forall
Crazyman

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Offer!!! Refer A Friend And Get Paid / Engineering Design,piping & Seismic Interpretaion Training / How The Desert Became Precious (inspiring Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.