Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,247 members, 7,780,495 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:32 PM

Carlcare Why! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Carlcare Why! (306 Views)

FOLLOW CARLCARE NIGERIA ON TWITTER (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Carlcare Why! by hitman2015: 7:28am On Oct 21, 2016
I had a very nice weekend, went out with the family for swimming. My enjoyment was cut short when my infinix hot note fell into the pool. Since the battery is irremovable I was done for. It was soaked and dripping from all ports. I took off the back cover tried to dry with a towel. I used my wife's phone to check on some methods to revive my phone. I got good opinions especially from nairaland. All pointed to carlcare center. Got their address and decided to go first thing Monday morning. I couldn't sleep I really missed my phone and surfing the net. First thing Monday morning I drove there around 9am. At the entrance there is a security man that issues numbers indicating your position in the waiting list. I was number 40. it got to my turn, I discussed with the costumer Rep, she invited a tech person to check the phone and list things to repair. He brought back the phone and said the screen and motherboard has been damaged. The screen is N10800, the mother board is N15500, cost of repair N4000. Making a total of N30300. I just politely asked for my phone and left. I bought the phone N2500 last year. Disappointed I went to a local phone repair stand hoping to get a miracle. The guy asked" wetin do your phone na". I explained he said" your money na 11k" I did not bargain took out my wallet and paid without blinking. After twenty minutes he said "take am". Thinking he couldn't fix it I just collected the phone expecting him to give me back my money too. Without even raising his head he said " you no go test am". I quickly tapped and swiped the screen and behold my phone is like brand new. I thanked the guy and left with a smile, GEJ style. Anyways thank God I was not scammed by CARLCARE. Abeg big thumbs up to all our hustling brothers out there. una too much biko.

1 Like

Re: Carlcare Why! by iliyande(m): 8:24am On Oct 21, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

[MUSIC] Spicy Tee Ft D'blink - Ella (prod By. Clinton) / Optimistic:tupac's Handwritten Letter Sent From Jail Sells For More Than $70,000 / A Big For Nothing Nigeria!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.