Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:06 PM

Tecno At The Verge Of Launching Tecno W5 Finger Print Scanner. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno At The Verge Of Launching Tecno W5 Finger Print Scanner. (1573 Views)

The Finger Print Scanner Of This Phone Can Snap Pictures Too. See Spook Pictures / New Tecno W5 Lite Full Specifications And Price. / New!! New!!! Tecno W5 Smartphone with Fingerprint scanner. *Pictures* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno At The Verge Of Launching Tecno W5 Finger Print Scanner. by Joetechs(m): 8:02am On Oct 21, 2016
The Tecno W5 Android Smartphone packs a 13MP rear back camera and a 5MP front camera with face beautification. with an amazing battery life of 3000mah battery capacity and a 1.3Ghz quad core. So without wasting muh time, i am going to highlight the leaked full specification of The Tecno5.

See more about the smartphone http://www.joetechs.com/tecno-w5-specs/.................
Re: Tecno At The Verge Of Launching Tecno W5 Finger Print Scanner. by Sphilip1(m): 8:49am On Oct 21, 2016
Hmmmm... I love leaks...
They be like expo cheesy cheesy
Re: Tecno At The Verge Of Launching Tecno W5 Finger Print Scanner. by iheanyi40(m): 8:53am On Oct 21, 2016
Nonsense, 1gig ram in dis 21st century,
Re: Tecno At The Verge Of Launching Tecno W5 Finger Print Scanner. by MizMyColi(f): 10:35am On Oct 21, 2016
iheanyi40:

If you don't like it, you can get another one with larger RAM.

1 Like

Re: Tecno At The Verge Of Launching Tecno W5 Finger Print Scanner. by Alhamdu09(m): 11:55am On Oct 21, 2016
pls can any1 suggest a good battery for tecno F5 aside DAT of M3 n P3
Re: Tecno At The Verge Of Launching Tecno W5 Finger Print Scanner. by Sphilip1(m): 1:22pm On Oct 21, 2016
MizMyColi:

kpakam.....
Re: Tecno At The Verge Of Launching Tecno W5 Finger Print Scanner. by Nobody: 1:28pm On Oct 21, 2016
MizMyColi:

Hellooo
Are you a tecno marketer
You seem not to see faults in tecno phones.
why ?

For me, removing the fingerprint scanner and making it a 2g ram makes the phone a wow.

1 Like

Re: Tecno At The Verge Of Launching Tecno W5 Finger Print Scanner. by MizMyColi(f): 2:33pm On Oct 21, 2016
Page07:
Hellooo
Are you a tecno marketer
You seem not to see faults in tecno phones.
why ?

For me, removing the fingerprint scanner and making it a 2g ram makes the phone a wow.

Is it only Tecno phones that come with 1 gig?
This 1 gig R ish is mainly hullabaloo.

I simply proffered an advise.

Not everyone is bothered with the RAM capacity of a device.

Those who are can go for devices that have larger RAMs
Re: Tecno At The Verge Of Launching Tecno W5 Finger Print Scanner. by Impulse80(m): 7:26am On Oct 22, 2016
MizMyColi:

Nne you need to slow down on this your new found love. Don't attack people for airing their views, truth be told one gigabyte RAM is a tad bit insufficient on this phone

1 Like

Re: Tecno At The Verge Of Launching Tecno W5 Finger Print Scanner. by MizMyColi(f): 8:14am On Oct 22, 2016
Impulse80:

Nne you need to slow down on this your new found love. Don't attack people for airing their views, truth be told one gigabyte RAM is a tad bit insufficient on this phone

I think it is people who should not attack me.
I did not attack anyone.
Nothing in my post suggests attack.

The first poster I quoted sounded so condescending over a one gig RAM phone.
I simply suggested that if he doesn't like it, he should get a phone with a larger RAM.

How does that amount to "attack"?

Some of us on the forum have used 1gig RAM phones, I am currently typing from a 512MB RAM device, and we are not complaining yet.

If I desire something bigger and more efficient, it is my money that will speak for me. Luckily, Tecno has something for everyone irrespective of class and pocket sizewink
Re: Tecno At The Verge Of Launching Tecno W5 Finger Print Scanner. by Abdstrakt(m): 10:07am On Oct 22, 2016
MizMyColi:

Seriously you just echoed my sentiment.
I don't understand why everyone is shouting RAM upandan.
This here is for those that aren't bothered with RAM and just want a nice looking affordable phone with a fingerprint scanner.
Tecno caters for every market segment.
Re: Tecno At The Verge Of Launching Tecno W5 Finger Print Scanner. by Abdstrakt(m): 10:14am On Oct 22, 2016
iheanyi40:
The phantom 6plus has all the RAM you want. It was released in this 21st century.

1 Like

Re: Tecno At The Verge Of Launching Tecno W5 Finger Print Scanner. by MizMyColi(f): 10:14am On Oct 22, 2016
Abdstrakt:

Seriously you just echoed my sentiment.
I don't understand why everyone is shouting RAM upandan.
This here is for those that aren't bothered with RAM and just want a nice looking affordable phone with a fingerprint scanner.
Tecno caters for every market segment.

It is when I came to NL phone section that I realized RAM was such a big deal.
In the real world, it isn't.
Re: Tecno At The Verge Of Launching Tecno W5 Finger Print Scanner. by Abdstrakt(m): 10:32am On Oct 22, 2016
MizMyColi:

How much RAM does a phone needs before it becomes redundant.
5 yrs from now pple will be screaming abomination if a phone comes with 6GB of RAM and not 10GB

P.S: unused RAM is useless.
Re: Tecno At The Verge Of Launching Tecno W5 Finger Print Scanner. by Therealreal11: 10:43am On Oct 22, 2016
Well. It's still not part of the top smart phones with best cameras in Nigeria (http://www.mytrugists.com/2016/10/top-smart-phones-with-best-cameras-in.html?m=1)

The parameters are also in the article
Re: Tecno At The Verge Of Launching Tecno W5 Finger Print Scanner. by MizMyColi(f): 11:27am On Oct 22, 2016
Abdstrakt:

How much RAM does a phone needs before it becomes redundant.
5 yrs from now pple will be screaming abomination if a phone comes with 6GB of RAM and not 10GB

P.S: unused RAM is useless.

We are here killing ourselves over RAM and Itel is smiling to the bank everyday despite their 512MB RAM.
Re: Tecno At The Verge Of Launching Tecno W5 Finger Print Scanner. by nusdog: 11:54am On Oct 22, 2016
People can be funny. They keep screaming and clamouring for at least 10 GB RAM on every phone.

And this is coming from someone who has no apps except for the pre-installed ones that comes with the phone o.

I tire o grin

1 Like

Re: Tecno At The Verge Of Launching Tecno W5 Finger Print Scanner. by realtem(m): 3:20pm On Oct 22, 2016
MizMyColi:

RAM is a big deal in the real world.
I am using a phone that has a 512mb ram and it gives me problems if I'm switching from an application(say facebook) to another. The level of hanging no be for here if I try using 3 powerful apps at a time.
Sometimes when I switch between apps, the apps restart all over....
So, RAM is a big deal in the real world.

Although, 1gb ram is okay for a phone like this if you're not a gamer.
Re: Tecno At The Verge Of Launching Tecno W5 Finger Print Scanner. by MizMyColi(f): 5:22pm On Oct 22, 2016
realtem:
RAM is a big deal in the real world.
I am using a phone that has a 512mb ram and it gives me problems if I'm switching from an application(say facebook) to another. The level of hanging no be for here if I try using 3 powerful apps at a time.
Sometimes when I switch between apps, the apps restart all over....
So, RAM is a big deal in the real world.

Although, 1gb ram is okay for a phone like this if you're not a gamer.

Of course it's part of what one should consider as a knowledgeable person when going for devices generally.

Among other features, including your pocket size, you make a buying decision and you go home.

Like you said in your last paragraph, 1GB is too small for a gamer. Take a survey of sorts and you will see that people who consider themselves gamers aren't much. This is why an Itel of 25k with eye popping features and 512MB RAM phone will sell first before a Samsung A7 with 2GB RAM. Same applies for Tecno and other Chinese OEMs.

A core gamer has no business with 1gb RAM, yet that does not mean people who own 1GB RAM phones do not enjoy playing their games and using their apps.

1 Like

Re: Tecno At The Verge Of Launching Tecno W5 Finger Print Scanner. by realtem(m): 6:20pm On Oct 22, 2016
MizMyColi:

Of course it's part of what one should consider as a knowledgeable person when going for devices generally.

Among other features, including your pocket size, you make a buying decision and you go home.

Like you said in your last paragraph, 1GB is too small for a gamer. Take a survey of sorts and you will see that people who consider themselves gamers aren't much. This is why an Itel of 25k with eye popping features and 512MB RAM phone will sell first before a Samsung A7 with 2GB RAM. Same applies for Tecno and other Chinese OEMs.

A core gamer has no business with 1gb RAM, yet that does not mean people who own 1GB RAM phones do not enjoy playing their games and using their apps.

Yeah, you got my drift. ✅✅

1 Like

Re: Tecno At The Verge Of Launching Tecno W5 Finger Print Scanner. by Norman4real(m): 6:30pm On Oct 22, 2016
Lol, people want 4GB ram on 30k phones grin grin grin
Re: Tecno At The Verge Of Launching Tecno W5 Finger Print Scanner. by tosyne2much(m): 9:17pm On Oct 22, 2016
nusdog:
People can be funny. They keep screaming and clamouring for at least 10 GB RAM on every phone.

And this is coming from someone who has no apps except for the pre-installed ones that comes with the phone o.

I tire o grin
Hahahaha abi oookk cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Airtel Is Giving 1G For N500.. But Subscription To End Jan 1 / Any Issue With Installing Two Same Application On My Android? / How To Get Free 1GB Data On Your Airtel Sim This Weekend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.