Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,574 members, 7,809,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:51 PM

Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] (34892 Views)

Unilag Releases Evidences Of Fair Hearing In Ogundipe's Case / More Evidences Of Young Earth Emmerges / My Husband Still Rides Okada - Success' Mum Speaks On Life After The Viral Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Temolad: 9:36pm On Oct 21, 2016
bastien:
I'm not understanding
be precised! Not understanding in what way?
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by bastien: 9:38pm On Oct 21, 2016
Temolad:
be precised! Not understanding in what way?
do you mean we jump from earth to Mars after death?
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by teniola55(m): 9:45pm On Oct 21, 2016
Billyonaire:
Sure, my focus in on this dimension too. Very much enjoying it because I know its a trophy destination. We chose to be here and I am not chickening out. I am having a blast without conditioning of religion, tradition and other dogmas, cos I know what and who I am. And I know where I am going from here, and I am building empires knowing fully well that every thought that comes to mind every moment, is exactly coming from a destination I know, therefore and I am consistently replicating them here at Gaia.
how was the other side like?...Are people suffering there?.How exactly is it like?

4 Likes

Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Temolad: 9:46pm On Oct 21, 2016
musicwriter
bastien:
do you mean we jump from earth to Mars after death?
you can read this thread from the beginning; i think Billyonaire said something of this nature.
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by musicwriter(m): 9:49pm On Oct 21, 2016
Below
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by musicwriter(m): 9:49pm On Oct 21, 2016
Ozavize88:
thanks u can send d remaining I will watch it later when d network here is good.

This second video even buttressed the first with more hard science and mathematics. It dwelt on the different dimensions/wavelengths totally explained scientifically. This video so prove we're just part of something huge we don't even understand yet, because towards the end of the video the scientists themselves turned philosophical and spiritual!!. They themselves started questioning whether their theory is spiritual or philosophical, because it dawned on them science have nothing more to offer about whats out there beyond the physical. Remember, these are top notch scientists, the best brains in physics today.

The theory begins with science, in whats called the string theory, but once you enter you discover the theory is just a door to spirituality and philosophy, not science.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtaAM84Kt2I

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 21, 2016
crotonite:
i hv tried this countless times and i have never felt anything unusual.

You must mean OBE which is a long, complicated process that i'm no longer involved in but i bet Billyonaire can help you. smiley

practice meditations before doing OBE to help you have better control of your thoughts.
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by musicwriter(m): 9:55pm On Oct 21, 2016
Temolad:
musicwriter
you can read this thread from the beginning; i think Billyonaire said something of this nature.

Yes, everything @Billyonaire said is true and it was explained in details scientifically in the first and second video I posted.

@bastien. Just watch the 2 videos I posted and you'll understand these things. Check it out.
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 21, 2016
teniola55:
how was the other side like?...Are people suffering there?.How exactly is it like?

Suffering ? Hahahha I could try to be a bit detailed but I dont wanna drift off. Let me be brief. On this frequency dimension we have majorly 5 sense organs. Ears for hearing, Nose for smell, Eyes for sight, skin for touch and mouth for taste. And suffering are amplified through these senses. On other dimensions, you are totally aware, there are no dedicated organs, you can see 360 degrees for example, we have expanded senses beyond 5. Imagine hearing colours and and seeing smell ? Can you imagine that ? Yes, it does happen. Think of where you want to be and you are there at a speed faster than that of light. Yes, you read right, FASTER than the SPEED OF LIGHT. Consciousness has speed faster than light, it means you can go to Andromeda Galaxy and be back with a few seconds and download data or information in terrabytes. Suffering doesnt really exist, its only here cos we are so limited by this body. Its crappy, that is why you here to learn to work with matter using this material body to further creation.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Temolad: 10:00pm On Oct 21, 2016
musicwriter:

@bastien. Just watch the 2 videos I posted and you'll understand these things. Check it out.
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Nobody: 10:04pm On Oct 21, 2016
musicwriter:

This second video even buttressed the first with more hard science and mathematics. It dwelt on the different dimensions/wavelengths totally explained scientifically. This video so prove we're just part of something huge we don't even understand yet, because towards the end of the video the scientists themselves turned philosophical and spiritual!!. They themselves started questioning whether their theory is spiritual or philosophical, because it dawned on them science have nothing more to offer about whats out there beyond the physical. Remember, these are top notch scientists, the best brains in physics today.

The theory begins with science, in whats called the string theory, but once you enter you discover the theory is just a door to spirituality and philosophy, not science.

I have studied Astro physics and Quantum mechanics up to String Theory. I derived equations and calculated escape velocity before I even saw it on text books in my Secondary School days. What I can tell you is; Where science stops is where truth begins. Truth is in everything but whole truth can not be found in one field. Most religion have bits of truth in them, and science has factual truths in them but not in total. You need to pick the basic truth from all schools of thoughts and put them together as a puzzle. When you fix this puzzle, you will laugh so hard and figure out that life is just a game. We came here to solve the matrix. I am very close, I could say I do not have too much time left.

String Theory is the theory of everything. In there you will understand that science finds symmetry in the details of the universe because the universe had to be symmetric to even come to be. Science, will eventually realize that this is just a holographic experience, a matrix of some sort and a cosmic simulation. When you infuse conciousness into it, then you will realize, that the system can create life without need for any external force any longer. It was set in motion, for us and by us. We are it, we are what we are searching for all along, but in little vessels, earthly vessels. Need I say everything is living ? Even the plants, rocks and water have memory ? Yes, they do. Make I stop here.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Ozavize88(f): 10:19pm On Oct 21, 2016
musicwriter:

Thanks
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by musicwriter(m): 10:29pm On Oct 21, 2016
Billyonaire:

I have studied Astro physics and Quantum mechanics up to String Theory. I derived equations and calculated escape velocity before I even saw it on text books in my Secondary School days. What I can tell you is; Where science stops is where truth begins. Truth is in everything but whole truth can not be found in one field. Most religion have bits of truth in them, and science has factual truths in them but not in total. You need to pick the basic truth from all schools of thoughts and put them together as a puzzle. When you fix this puzzle, you will laugh so hard and figure out that life is just a game. We came here to solve the matrix. I am very close, I could say I do not have too much time left.

String Theory is the theory of everything. In there you will understand that science finds symmetry in the details of the universe because the universe had to be symmetric to even come to be. Science, will eventually realize that this is just a holographic experience, a matrix of some sort and a cosmic simulation. When you infuse conciousness into it, then you will realize, that the system can create life without need for any external force any longer. It was set in motion, for us and by us. We are it, we are what we are searching for all along, but in little vessels, earthly vessels. Need I say everything is living ? Even the plants, rocks and water have memory ? Yes, they do. Make I stop here.

Exactly!. Towards the end of the second video it dawned on the scientists the truth begins where science ends. And they undoubtedly proved there's something out there that could no longer be explained with the tools available to science- empiricism, mathematics, logic.

And, yes the string theory is the theory of everything. In fact Dr. Michio Kaku said "science will eventually explain God" when the string theory solved as a fact.

That's by the way..........................

In 1996, I was able to teleport my mind out of my body into the cosmos. When I came back home (earth) and entered the room, I started searching for my body from among my brothers that were sleeping in the same room. I almost entered into another body, but in a split second and sheer luck, I fortunately jumped into the right body which was mine. I talked about this in a previous thread sometime ago. I didn't want to talk about that as an evidence to the other person requesting evidence, because everybody will think its a lie, when in fact it happened to me.

2 Likes

Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by micskales(m): 10:35pm On Oct 21, 2016
I don't understand the whole thing but it seems interesting, but is this different from dream?, pls teach me how to go about it. Following....
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Holarbizzy042(f): 10:37pm On Oct 21, 2016
Kinda interested in this trend coz i recently lost a loved one and am kinda devastated by his passing
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Nobody: 10:39pm On Oct 21, 2016
musicwriter:

Exactly!. Towards the end of the second video it dawned on the scientists the truth begins where science ends. And they undoubtedly proved there's something there beyond scientific comprehension.

And, yes the string theory is the theory of everything. In fact Dr. Michio Kaku said "science will eventually explain God" when the string theory solved as a fact.

That's by the way..........................

In 1996, I was able to teleport my mind out of my body into the cosmos. When I came back home (earth) and entered the room, I started searching for my body from among my brothers that were sleeping in the same room. I almost entered into another body, but in a split second and sheer luck, I fortunately jumped into the right body which was mine. I talked about this in a previous thread sometime ago. I didn't want to talk about that as an evidence to the other person requesting evidence, because everybody will think its a lie, when in fact it happened to me.

Hahahaha Imagine what would have happened if you entered any of your brother's body. His body will have 2 occupants while your own body will be pronounced dead. Only those who have no knowledge of this will doubt you. When I experienced OBE first time, I realized the body is a very complex technology, yes, its a great mechanical yet biological machine. Cos you can sense your own real self, levitate, then turn exactly 360 degrees with mechanical sound of an ancient clock, then out you go. Once anyone experiences that, then life will never be the same again.

Dont worry, science will catch up. Now science will soon figure out that the empty space in atoms has same properties with what they called void or dark matter. Cos what atom is, is actually majorly teaming with plasma or prana or whatever name. This itself is the field, where everything in the universe is formed from.

To know about life, God and Reality, study energy, frequency and wave. I got to the point that I realize that I was made of the same thing that the table, the chair and everything is made up, even as I climbed through the staircase, I felt I was infused into it. We are one with the universe, we are not different. We are all made of the same stuff.

3 Likes

Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by musicwriter(m): 10:49pm On Oct 21, 2016
Billyonaire:

Hahahaha Imagine what would have happened if you entered any of your brother's body. His body will have 2 occupants while your own body will be pronounced dead. Only those who have no knowledge of this will doubt you. When I experienced OBE first time, I realized the body is a very complex technology, yes, its a great mechanical yet biological machine. Cos you can sense your own real self, levitate, then turn exactly 360 degrees with mechanical sound of an ancient clock, then out you go. Once anyone experiences that, then life will never be the same again.

Dont worry, science will catch up. Now science will soon figure out that the empty space in atoms has same properties with what they called void or dark matter. Cos what atom is, is actually majorly teaming with plasma or prana or whatever name. This itself is the field, where everything in the universe is formed from.

I've always wondered what would've happened if I had ended up in the wrong body. Yes, my own body would have become lifeless and whoever my mind jumped into would've lived the rest of his life with dual personality. That's very correct!.

2 Likes

Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Temolad: 10:50pm On Oct 21, 2016
micskales:
I don't understand the whole thing but it seems interesting, but is this different from dream?, pls teach me how to go about it. Following....
hope you don't jump the beginning?
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Nobody: 10:52pm On Oct 21, 2016
musicwriter:

I've always wondered what would've happened if I had ended up in the wrong body. Yes, my own body would have become lifeless and whoever my mind jumped into would've lived the rest of his life with dual personality. That's very correct!.
That is what happened to those people that religions say they are possessed. Actually, its true. You would have possessed your brother's body and people will think he is mad. Cos sometimes he would start acting like you and talking to you. And people will say he is seeing your ghost not knowing, you live in him and he shares same vessel with you. Hahahahahahaa

4 Likes

Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Temolad: 10:53pm On Oct 21, 2016
misreal:
such educative programmed will not be found on FP, but only ...
cc: lalasticlala, seun
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Temolad: 11:00pm On Oct 21, 2016
cc: lalasticlala and Mynd44 will never see educative threads like this and move it to the FP. But if na totoh Dike matter now you for see interest.
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by musicwriter(m): 11:07pm On Oct 21, 2016
Billyonaire:
That is what happened to those people that religions say they are possessed. Actually, its true. You would have possessed your brother's body and people will think he is mad. Cos sometimes he would start acting like you and talking to you. And people will say he is seeing your ghost not knowing, you live in him and he shares same vessel with you. Hahahahahahaa

Indeed, it was actually recorded in the bible at Luke 8:30 and Mark 5:9 where a certain man (one man) had many people living inside him and Jesus had to cast away the parasitic beings, allowing him to be himself once again. According to the bible; Jesus commanded the parasitic beings to come out of the man and enter into pigs, instead.

Jesus simply understood the laws of nature and how to ride on it's wind.

3 Likes

Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 21, 2016
Temolad:
cc: lalasticlala and Mynd44 will never see educative threads like this and move it to the FP. But if na totoh Dike matter now you for see interest.

These kinds of messages are not evangelical. Allow everyone the natural pace to research life and settle with their conclusion. Did you study about the Higgs-boson the 'God-Particle'. Try and go further and study the Higgs Field. That is the frequency that energy is converted to matter. That is creation taking place when 'all the particles-waves' both the known and the yet unknown, marry each other in the presence of consciousness. There is a grand threshold frequency for that to happen. Creations sounds like a perfectly cooked okra soup. At physical death, consciousness and everything returns back to their respective unitary point with discharge of huge energy. Think of the stars and the sun. What is happening there You now see a slight reason why the ancients worshiped the sun ? And infact had a day called Sun Day, oh yes its now called Sunday. We worship as Christians on Sunday now. I cant wait to see the marriage of science and religion.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by micskales(m): 11:12pm On Oct 21, 2016
I just tried it, I think I got something, but bad after several minutes of meditatin. I was in the spirit so I couldn't control myself again, it was am dead, I was not liking it, I tried to get back but no, I tried to shout and call jesus but no, I can't just do anything for some seconds. I wanted to continue but am afraid, within some seconds,I gained consciousness and started writing these. But I want to experience more and am afraid I can't just control myself.
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Nobody: 11:13pm On Oct 21, 2016
musicwriter:

Indeed, it was actually recorded in the bible at Luke 8:30 and Mark 5:9 where a certain man (one man) had many people living inside him and Jesus had to cast away the parasitic beings, allowing him to be himself once again. Jesus simply understood the laws of nature and how to ride on it's wind.
Jesus studied in an Eqyptian Temple and went to Tibet amongst other places in a quest for wisdom. He spent most of his adult life with the priests and monks. The silent years of Jesus was spent studying and when he found the truth, he came out and tell the world and he was killed because they were intimidated by his followership.

The last straw that broke the camels back was when he said he was King of the Jews. They thought he wanted to politically overthrow the powers that be. He was killed for political reasons. Stupidity of politicians didnt start today.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Temolad: 11:14pm On Oct 21, 2016
Billyonaire:

I cant wait to see the marriage of science and religion.
really??
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Nobody: 11:18pm On Oct 21, 2016
Temolad:
really??
Trust me, there is truth in every religion. They might be 99% dogmatic but there is a bit of truth in every religion. Pick the truth and join to the other truths from other fields of study like science, philosophy etc and there you are. The puzzle is solved. But the moment you start condemning, you cease to see the facts in them. I keep an open mind, cos in every rubbish there exist some reasonable truth.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Temolad: 11:36pm On Oct 21, 2016
Billyonaire:
Trust me, I keep an open mind, cos in every rubbish there exist some reasonable truth.
Nice one there!
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by REMMEI(m): 11:46pm On Oct 21, 2016
I sure gonna follow this up till the last alphabet..

3 Likes

Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by mynaijainfo(m): 12:45am On Oct 22, 2016
See What Miss Anambra 2015, Chidinma Okeke Has to say About The Leaked video and how fans bashed her!

https://www.nairaland.com/3421693/miss-anambra-2015-says-leaked
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Nobody: 6:19am On Oct 22, 2016
@Billyonaire && musicwriter

thanks for educating me/us on this topic. sincerely, i hv never heard of stuffs like this.
i have this little question for you, do you believe in superstitions...something jazz, witchcraft and the rest of them?
Re: Scientists Discover Some Evidences Of Life After Death [check In] by Temolad: 7:01am On Oct 22, 2016
crotonite:
@Billyonaire && musicwriter

thanks for educating me/us on this topic. sincerely, i hv never heard of stuffs like this.
i have this little question for you, do you believe in superstitions...something jazz, witchcraft and the rest of them?
that's our mission here.. You're welcome

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Covenant University's Notable Judeo-Christian Architecture (Photos) / Aborted Baby Found In A Hostel In Federal University Oye Ekiti (graphic Photos) / Cheapest Pre-degree Programme In Nigeria Universities.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.