Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,775 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:45 PM

Expanding The Business Model Of Your Program Or Solutions - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Expanding The Business Model Of Your Program Or Solutions (1073 Views)

Proposal Needed For A Good Ict Program Or Software That Can Be Used In A State. / Best Model Of Laptop To Start Programming ? / Which Brand Model Of Printer Is Best For Your Use? Please See This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Expanding The Business Model Of Your Program Or Solutions by itb: 8:50am On Oct 21, 2016
If you have developed a program or you are in the process of completing a solution and you want or need help in expanding the user-base or business end to Abuja, then we can have a brief opportunity to meet as I will be in Lagos between 10am and 2pm for a sponsored program for young programmers.

I feel the ingenious, smart and positive programmers are never exposed to all these superficial events and thus are never discovered and assisted. I might not be able to do so so much but I am sure you will be better and much more fulfilled than the day before.

We provide e-platforms and support for more than 21 hospitals in the FCT alone, we also provide same for Military and other similar Agency.
Our only limitation is that we have adopted c# as our basic coding instrument so we ate usually biased to .net framework programmers. So if you are a programmer and want to take advantage of our structure to even develop and implement your ideas then send a mail to primeddiagnostics@gmail.com.

Please kindly note that this offer lasts for today alone.
Re: Expanding The Business Model Of Your Program Or Solutions by ugwum007(m): 6:36am On Nov 22, 2016
itb:
If you have developed a program or you are in the process of completing a solution and you want or need help in expanding the user-base or business end to Abuja, then we can have a brief opportunity to meet as I will be in Lagos between 10am and 2pm for a sponsored program for young programmers.

I feel the ingenious, smart and positive programmers are never exposed to all these superficial events and thus are never discovered and assisted. I might not be able to do so so much but I am sure you will be better and much more fulfilled than the day before.

We provide e-platforms and support for more than 21 hospitals in the FCT alone, we also provide same for Military and other similar Agency.
Our only limitation is that we have adopted c# as our basic coding instrument so we ate usually biased to .net framework programmers. So if you are a programmer and want to take advantage of our structure to even develop and implement your ideas then send a mail to primeddiagnostics@gmail.com.

Please kindly note that this offer lasts for today alone.

Good morning sir,
I got a notification that you sent an email to me but I can't find the email. Please, can you resend the email to nnadiug@rocketmail.com or nkennannadi@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

New Employment Opportunity In A Lagos IT Firm / What's Wrong With This Code? / RE: MATLAB (data Modeling, Analysis &interpretation) Free 1-day Workshop-29may

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.