Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,354 members, 7,780,946 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:11 AM

Aisha's Outburst On Her Husband Is Due To Lack Of Sex - Charlyboy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Aisha's Outburst On Her Husband Is Due To Lack Of Sex - Charlyboy (684 Views)

Lit Suites Reacts To Tacha's Outburst On Staff Accessing Her Room, Apologises / Naomi Campbell On Grammy Awards: Burna Boy Lost Due To Lack Of Education / "I Cannot Kill Myself" - Olakunle Churchill Undisturbed Amidst Tonto's Outburst (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aisha's Outburst On Her Husband Is Due To Lack Of Sex - Charlyboy by stephanie11: 10:23am On Oct 21, 2016
Controversial socialite, Charles Oputa is back again and this time he has openly stated his opinion on Aisha Buhari's recent outburst on her husband during an interview by BBC Hausa.

Charly wrote on his page;

I don't believe that our First Lady, Aisha is crazy, unhinged or trying to sabotage her husband's efforts, rather I see her as a woman who is frustrated in trying to communicate with her husband, a woman who probably haven't had any lately in decades, a woman who is sick and tired of all the male macho bullshit and above all very afraid of these treacherous, vile and evil Cabal whose plans are not in the country's best interest. She may have her game going. Who knows. For the First Lady to say all that she said understanding the consequences living with the kinda man who wouldn't really mind confining her to the kitchen, is very noble and courageous. My people can this explain the confusion in Aso Rock today or the inaction/in-sensitivities of Buhari's government towards us, the people? The bad spirits have taken over, Holy Ghost Fire!!!!!!!!

http://politicsngr.com/aishas-outburst-due-lack-sx-charlyboy/

cc : lalasticlala

Re: Aisha's Outburst On Her Husband Is Due To Lack Of Sex - Charlyboy by SalomonKane: 10:25am On Oct 21, 2016
stephanie11:
Controversial socialite, Charles Oputa is back again and this time he has openly stated his opinion on Aisha Buhari's recent outburst on her husband during an interview by BBC Hausa.

Charly wrote on his page;

I don't believe that our First Lady, Aisha is crazy, unhinged or trying to sabotage her husband's efforts, rather I see her as a woman who is frustrated in trying to communicate with her husband, a woman who probably haven't had any lately in decades, a woman who is sick and tired of all the male macho bullshit and above all very afraid of these treacherous, vile and evil Cabal whose plans are not in the country's best interest. She may have her game going. Who knows. For the First Lady to say all that she said understanding the consequences living with the kinda man who wouldn't really mind confining her to the kitchen, is very noble and courageous. My people can this explain the confusion in Aso Rock today or the inaction/in-sensitivities of Buhari's government towards us, the people? The bad spirits have taken over, Holy Ghost Fire!!!!!!!!

http://politicsngr.com/aishas-outburst-due-lack-sx-charlyboy/

cc : lalasticlala
Post pictures of the story on charly boy's page as source, not this.
Re: Aisha's Outburst On Her Husband Is Due To Lack Of Sex - Charlyboy by talktonase(m): 10:27am On Oct 21, 2016
Chairman you don talkam finish! Nah conji dey cause that kine outburst.A woman her age will have a very high libido!
Re: Aisha's Outburst On Her Husband Is Due To Lack Of Sex - Charlyboy by chriskosherbal(m): 10:28am On Oct 21, 2016
Hmmm I really don't know what to say.
Re: Aisha's Outburst On Her Husband Is Due To Lack Of Sex - Charlyboy by Benjom(m): 11:03am On Oct 21, 2016
Hmn... Area father; olorikorodo baba, how come you know more than his excellency's romantic itinerary?

(1) (Reply)

Davido Playing Guitar On Sunday In The Street As People Watch (pics,vid) / Popular Ghanaian Dancehall Artiste Reported DEAD / Http://www.voicenaija.com.ng/2016/10/photos-of-banned-kannywood-actress.html

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.