Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,262 members, 7,807,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

Genevieve Nnaji's Look To Oba Of Benin Coronation - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji's Look To Oba Of Benin Coronation (49158 Views)

Genevieve's Nnaji Look Today Is Breathtaking! / Genevieve Nnaji’s Look Alike Actress Ivie Okujaye Welcomes New Baby / See Genevieve Nnaji's Look-alike That Got People Talking. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Look To Oba Of Benin Coronation by Joshuamilarge(m): 11:54am On Oct 21, 2016
make take concerning this chibok girls
buhari hid them when needed to
buhari released them when needed to
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Look To Oba Of Benin Coronation by martineinstein(m): 11:55am On Oct 21, 2016
when oba coronation become celebrity event?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Look To Oba Of Benin Coronation by skywhity: 11:58am On Oct 21, 2016
Good
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Look To Oba Of Benin Coronation by IamPatriotic(m): 11:58am On Oct 21, 2016
pretydiva:
no he his sadly married undecided

You should ask why I asked, The Ooni of Ile-ife was coronated alongside his erstwhile wife, we didn't know he was not "happily married" until Wuraola stepped in.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Look To Oba Of Benin Coronation by loveandhate: 11:58am On Oct 21, 2016
lol finest in nigeria things
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsNt1AVDPOk
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Look To Oba Of Benin Coronation by ritababe(f): 11:58am On Oct 21, 2016
IamPatriotic:
Hope the Oba is happily married?

no, he will marry Genevieve lol
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Look To Oba Of Benin Coronation by Jackeeh(m): 11:58am On Oct 21, 2016
Yomi6:

Imagine I read through that trash hoping it will make any sense at the.. lmagine my disappointment.

grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Look To Oba Of Benin Coronation by musttapha(m): 11:59am On Oct 21, 2016
anonimi:

Is that a typo error It should read- the mother of NONE. Abi you sabi im pikin ni?
ma guy she get. Nd I guess now you know.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Look To Oba Of Benin Coronation by Jackeeh(m): 11:59am On Oct 21, 2016
flyca:

I think he is talking about this...

Oh! OK then
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Look To Oba Of Benin Coronation by Joshuamilarge(m): 12:00pm On Oct 21, 2016
my take concerning this chibok girls
buhari hid them when needed to
buhari released them when needed to
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Look To Oba Of Benin Coronation by notoriousbabe: 12:01pm On Oct 21, 2016
So she dey among the take away to the other room.
I love the way she pack her bweast unlike osusumustflow wey no sabi pack bweast
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Look To Oba Of Benin Coronation by Joshuamilarge(m): 12:01pm On Oct 21, 2016
my take concerning this chibok girls
buhari hid them when he needed to
buhari released them when he needed to
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Look To Oba Of Benin Coronation by Ade3000yrs(m): 12:04pm On Oct 21, 2016
Nigeria
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Look To Oba Of Benin Coronation by Ade3000yrs(m): 12:04pm On Oct 21, 2016
Nigerians?? We just never live to learn
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Look To Oba Of Benin Coronation by unmark1: 12:06pm On Oct 21, 2016
how cute
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Look To Oba Of Benin Coronation by MrSnill: 12:07pm On Oct 21, 2016
Choi, she looks like my girlfriend kiss
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Look To Oba Of Benin Coronation by tacy24(f): 12:09pm On Oct 21, 2016
Kickstart your career and TRIPLE your chances of getting a job with this exclusive 1-week training and a job fair!
In partnership with Poise Nigeria, Nigeria's leading career Development Company, SpotterHR is giving out 20 FREE SLOTS to the highest scoring candidates in this month's Spotter100 competition valued at N20,000

To Qualify for the Spotter100, you must:
-Complete your profile
-Upload a 30sec introductory video
-Upload your CV and relevant certificates
-Update your portfolio/experience
-Take the Spotter Aptitude Test

Have you registered for this months' Spotter100 competition? Participation in the competition is N200 only
To get started, go to http://spotterhr.com/spotter-test/
Deadline: 25th October 2016

Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Look To Oba Of Benin Coronation by lolamitayo: 12:10pm On Oct 21, 2016
The king don marry 3 already been the 4th may not be an issue, Gen
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Look To Oba Of Benin Coronation by gbens2000(m): 12:11pm On Oct 21, 2016
but y the excess undecided
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Look To Oba Of Benin Coronation by Dante68(m): 12:24pm On Oct 21, 2016
Wetin concern her with the oba's coronation self
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Look To Oba Of Benin Coronation by pretydiva(f): 12:31pm On Oct 21, 2016
IamPatriotic:

You should ask why I asked, The Ooni of Ile-ife was coronated alongside his erstwhile wife, we didn't know he was not "happily married" until Wuraola stepped in.
oya nor vex
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Look To Oba Of Benin Coronation by iyababs: 1:18pm On Oct 21, 2016
Simple,still elegant ,straight to the point,loving this.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Look To Oba Of Benin Coronation by dasparrow: 2:01pm On Oct 21, 2016
@Post

Genny is on point. I love the outfit.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Look To Oba Of Benin Coronation by nnaemekanwachuk(m): 2:50pm On Oct 21, 2016
Jackeeh:
What is this one writing? At above. undecided
.e tire me ooo br
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Look To Oba Of Benin Coronation by nnaemekanwachuk(m): 2:52pm On Oct 21, 2016
Visiting the 39th oba on your 39th birth day...you better go and marry...
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Look To Oba Of Benin Coronation by Shortyy(f): 3:36pm On Oct 21, 2016
anonimi:

Is that a typo error
It should read- the mother of NONE.
Abi you sabi im pikin ni?
Chill nigga, she has a daughter.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Look To Oba Of Benin Coronation by mizporch: 3:40pm On Oct 21, 2016
Pleaseoooooooo where can I download nollywood movies
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Look To Oba Of Benin Coronation by xenoo(m): 7:44pm On Oct 21, 2016
old woman. Go and marry.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Look To Oba Of Benin Coronation by anonimi: 8:35pm On Oct 21, 2016
Shortyy:
Chill nigga, she has a daughter.

Have you seen the daughter?
Stop telling lies!
Stop spreading rumours!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Iceberg Slim Sparks Dating Rumours With Another Lady / Regina Daniels Gushes Over Her Son, Prince Munir Ned Nwoko (Photo) / PHOTOS: Shoki Master, Orezi's Sister Weds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.