Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,574 members, 7,809,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:52 PM

Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? (562 Views)

The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? / Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? / Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by ohn1759: 10:29am On Oct 21, 2016
Ladies ! Have you ever asked a Guy out, if yes,how does it turns out to be, and if No, what was stopping you? Though, the traditional thing is for guys to ask ladies out,but,let see how it turns out to be with some ladies who in one reason or the order had the cause to ask a guy out.
#palmgossip
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Nobody: 10:32am On Oct 21, 2016
Has the sun ever stop shining?

Well they will when the sun stops shining grin
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by ijci(m): 10:33am On Oct 21, 2016

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Nobody: 10:33am On Oct 21, 2016
My bae asked Me out yesterday

She needed fresh grass

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by MackBrooklyn: 10:35am On Oct 21, 2016
ijci:
Av not And will neva
For real?? shocked
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by joystickextend1(m): 10:35am On Oct 21, 2016
they will avoid these thread lipsrsealed grin
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by hylyne(m): 10:37am On Oct 21, 2016
Op which country are posting from?

Such is rare in my country, they would rather wait for the guys in the other rooms, as instructed by our illiterate president
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by hylyne(m): 10:39am On Oct 21, 2016
ijci:
Av not
And will neva

As if you, you've got what it takes to do that? mtcheeeew
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by bitchcrafts: 10:40am On Oct 21, 2016
My brother has been! ....

Not the conventional guy like pattern tho, More of body language and uncommon profession of how much she loves everything about him... How did I get to know about this?We worked in the same firm then... Being a smart guy, he r.i.p'd her pussy under 2weeks of their meeting grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by unapapadeycraze: 10:45am On Oct 21, 2016
ijci:
Av not And will neva

nobody asked you that. Fvck outta here.
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by freesinzu(m): 11:20am On Oct 21, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Fidelismaria: 11:36am On Oct 21, 2016
HERE TO READ COMMENTS
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Warhawk(m): 12:07pm On Oct 21, 2016
you just dey create anyhoe thread.. MacBrooklyn carry am enter hospital o b4 he becomes worse

(1) (Reply)

China Aristo Story / Girls Attract Guys With Body Part & Guys Attract Girls With Money / Unknown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.