Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,097 members, 7,807,284 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:54 AM

Iphone 7 Explodes Yet Again, Set Owner's Car Ablaze - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Iphone 7 Explodes Yet Again, Set Owner's Car Ablaze (2536 Views)

Lady’s Skirt Burnt As Her Phone Explodes Today, At The Benin Market / Reason Why Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Explodes / Iphone 7 Explodes On Owner's Face While Recording A Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iphone 7 Explodes Yet Again, Set Owner's Car Ablaze by samintegrity(m): 10:39am On Oct 21, 2016
grin

Mr Mat Jones an Australian who owns the apple latest flagship device claimed he left his phone under a few pants in his car while he went for a surfing lesson

Upon his return, he was shocked to have found his car filled with smoke while the interior of his car was seriously damaged, he further stated that he bought the new iPhone 7 precisely one week ago

The first of is kind was reported by a Reddit user /u/kroopthesnoop who alleged his co-worker Pre-ordered iPhone 7 Plus was delivered already exploded in its delivery pack

Surprisingly the week old iPhone 7 that explodes becomes the second of is kind, although the cause of the explosion is yet to be confirmed by officials,

Apple has however acknowledged it has made contact with Jones and also currently investigating the incident,

You can see more photos of the exploded iPhone 7 here : http://www.geeksng.com/2016/10/iphone-7-explodes-set-owners-car-ablaze.html

1 Like

Re: Iphone 7 Explodes Yet Again, Set Owner's Car Ablaze by Sphilip1(m): 1:28pm On Oct 21, 2016
Chai.

Fireworks and grenade everywhere....

This is the first iPhone 7 to explode nah.. So why are you saying again?

1 Like

Re: Iphone 7 Explodes Yet Again, Set Owner's Car Ablaze by dollarprincess(f): 2:43pm On Oct 21, 2016
See More photos here iPhone 7 goes up in flames, Sets a vehicle Ablaze in Australia
http://www.getontopc.com/2016/10/iphone-7-goes-up-in-flames-sets-vehicle.html
Re: Iphone 7 Explodes Yet Again, Set Owner's Car Ablaze by samintegrity(m): 4:26pm On Oct 21, 2016
Sphilip1:
Chai.

Fireworks and grenade everywhere....

This is the first iPhone 7 to explode nah.. So why are you saying again?

Not the first oooo, this is the seccond check here http://www.geeksng.com/2016/09/shock-is-apple-iphone-7-exploding-too.html
Re: Iphone 7 Explodes Yet Again, Set Owner's Car Ablaze by ritababe(f): 7:13pm On Oct 21, 2016
Make una buy tecno una no go hear, some people go sit down they use hand buy their own death.

1 Like

Re: Iphone 7 Explodes Yet Again, Set Owner's Car Ablaze by Thewrath(m): 7:56pm On Oct 21, 2016
Lies!!
Just a cheap come back from android lovers.
evidence not substantial enough.
Anything could have happened to the phone,caught in fire accident,fake iPhone etc.
Re: Iphone 7 Explodes Yet Again, Set Owner's Car Ablaze by DesChyko: 8:23pm On Oct 21, 2016
Thewrath:
Lies!!
Anything could have happened to the phone,caught in fire accident,fake iPhone etc.

Or a problem with that particular device.
You deliberately omitted that.
Re: Iphone 7 Explodes Yet Again, Set Owner's Car Ablaze by samintegrity(m): 8:40pm On Oct 21, 2016
Thewrath:
Lies!!

Kk sir
Re: Iphone 7 Explodes Yet Again, Set Owner's Car Ablaze by Nobody: 8:40pm On Oct 21, 2016
What is happening. Person go come use him hand buy wahala

1 Like

Re: Iphone 7 Explodes Yet Again, Set Owner's Car Ablaze by ledon(f): 10:29pm On Oct 21, 2016
Nonsense
Re: Iphone 7 Explodes Yet Again, Set Owner's Car Ablaze by Thewrath(m): 12:07am On Oct 22, 2016
DesChyko:

Or a problem with that particular device.
You deliberately omitted that.
A problem with that "particular iPhone 7"
Doesn't amount to a problem with iPhone 7 generally.

If there was a problem,by now atleast 50% of the users would have reported it.
Re: Iphone 7 Explodes Yet Again, Set Owner's Car Ablaze by mynaijainfo(m): 12:49am On Oct 22, 2016
See What Miss Anambra 2015, Chidinma Okeke Has to say About The Leaked video and how fans bashed her!

https://www.nairaland.com/3421693/miss-anambra-2015-says-leaked
Re: Iphone 7 Explodes Yet Again, Set Owner's Car Ablaze by DesChyko: 5:44am On Oct 22, 2016
Thewrath:

A problem with that "particular iPhone 7"
Doesn't amount to a problem with iPhone 7 generally.

If there was a problem,by now atleast 50% of the users would have reported it.

Well, you said it was a lie like iPhones are exempted from having any issue of that kind.
I don't think the content of this post indicates there is a general problem with the iPhone 7; not here, not in reality; not yet.
Re: Iphone 7 Explodes Yet Again, Set Owner's Car Ablaze by titosantana(m): 5:58am On Oct 22, 2016
To dey use all dis expensive fones don dey fear me sef. These people are just manufacturing smart bombs for us wink
Re: Iphone 7 Explodes Yet Again, Set Owner's Car Ablaze by henryobinna(m): 8:00am On Oct 22, 2016
ok, big brands are now competing who produces the most effective IEDs.
very good
Re: Iphone 7 Explodes Yet Again, Set Owner's Car Ablaze by Thewrath(m): 8:11am On Oct 22, 2016
DesChyko:

Well, you said it was a lie like iPhones are exempted from having any issue of that kind.
I don't think the content of this post indicates there is a general problem with the iPhone 7; not here, not in reality; not yet.
These kinds of posts have been trying to make it look like the iPhone 7 generally has an explosion issue,that's the point.
Re: Iphone 7 Explodes Yet Again, Set Owner's Car Ablaze by RZArecta(m): 8:55am On Oct 22, 2016
How come none of these phones have exploded in Nigeria ? I know one thing for sure, recession or not many Nigerians have bought both the iPhone 7 and the Samsung galaxy note yet na only oyinbo people phone dey explode undecided

Something tells me these two enemies are having a go at each other
Re: Iphone 7 Explodes Yet Again, Set Owner's Car Ablaze by Justnice11: 11:29am On Oct 22, 2016
Bad
Re: Iphone 7 Explodes Yet Again, Set Owner's Car Ablaze by oluwadaemilola: 12:22pm On Oct 22, 2016
buy tecno
you say no
you want iphone shey you see your life

1 Like

Re: Iphone 7 Explodes Yet Again, Set Owner's Car Ablaze by samintegrity(m): 12:32pm On Oct 22, 2016
oluwadaemilola:
buy tecno
you say no
you want iphone shey you see your life

grin grin grin badt guy
Re: Iphone 7 Explodes Yet Again, Set Owner's Car Ablaze by oluwadaemilola: 1:13pm On Oct 22, 2016
samintegrity:

grin grin grin badt guy
Abi jare my guy that shit is just an exploding device in disguise
Re: Iphone 7 Explodes Yet Again, Set Owner's Car Ablaze by h2iTeamSuccess: 1:59pm On Oct 22, 2016
Thank God for my Nokia 3310...
I am not surprised. With such a price for a single tiny device, both heaven n hell must surely compress to fit inside.
Hmmm... Light n darkness can not coexist... Hence d explosion...
cheesy
Re: Iphone 7 Explodes Yet Again, Set Owner's Car Ablaze by samintegrity(m): 3:33pm On Oct 22, 2016
h2iTeamSuccess:
Thank God for my Nokia 3310...
I am not surprised. With such a price for a single tiny device, both heaven n hell must surely compress to fit inside.
Hmmm... Light n darkness can not coexist... Hence d explosion...
cheesy

cool don't allow the iPhone goons to come at u ooo... I no knew no dey oo
Re: Iphone 7 Explodes Yet Again, Set Owner's Car Ablaze by samintegrity(m): 3:35pm On Oct 22, 2016
oluwadaemilola:

Abi jare my guy that shit is just an exploding device in disguise

Lol...na u talk ham oo before my bros them wa dey use iPhone come tear me
Re: Iphone 7 Explodes Yet Again, Set Owner's Car Ablaze by vincent64(m): 4:38pm On Oct 22, 2016
Unlock your iphone, iCloud, and carrier locked devices from anywhere in the world at AFFORDABLE PRICES just IMEI needed. Whatsapp @08169476382
Re: Iphone 7 Explodes Yet Again, Set Owner's Car Ablaze by h2iTeamSuccess: 5:21pm On Oct 22, 2016
samintegrity:

cool don't allow the iPhone goons to come at u ooo... I no knew no dey oo
iphone goons?
Hmmm.... Explosion continues.
Re: Iphone 7 Explodes Yet Again, Set Owner's Car Ablaze by samintegrity(m): 5:58pm On Oct 22, 2016
h2iTeamSuccess:
iphone goons?
Hmmm.... Explosion continues.

grin grin

(1) (Reply)

BUZZBREAK App:get Paid In Dollar For Reading News / How Good Are Redmi Phones? / Downgrade Nokia N95

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.