Stats: 3,148,656 members, 7,801,906 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:09 AM

Just For Fun! Who Would You Call If You Were In This Situation. (pic) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Just For Fun! Who Would You Call If You Were In This Situation. (pic) (1895 Views)

Please Suggest The Best Beach For Fun / Which Song Would You Sing In This Situation / If You Have A Dirty Mind, You Will Laugh At This Situation Read More: Https://ww (2) (3) (4)

Just For Fun! Who Would You Call If You Were In This Situation. (pic) by miremoses(m): 11:15am On Oct 21, 2016
Read what's on this picture and tell us who u will call in this critical state.
As for me, I would call Dyk,a dude who owe me 100 gran.cause I know he would never pick my call as long as he still owes me.tell us yours!

Re: Just For Fun! Who Would You Call If You Were In This Situation. (pic) by divinehand2003(m): 11:33am On Oct 21, 2016
My Ex-girlfriend
Re: Just For Fun! Who Would You Call If You Were In This Situation. (pic) by slimthugchimee(m): 11:35am On Oct 21, 2016
my second line

Re: Just For Fun! Who Would You Call If You Were In This Situation. (pic) by dissybling(f): 11:36am On Oct 21, 2016
my dead grandfather's number
Re: Just For Fun! Who Would You Call If You Were In This Situation. (pic) by Noblewhiz(m): 11:43am On Oct 21, 2016
dissybling:
D LINE MUST GO THRU.,.
Re: Just For Fun! Who Would You Call If You Were In This Situation. (pic) by Nobody: 11:44am On Oct 21, 2016
My dead ex bf... grin
Re: Just For Fun! Who Would You Call If You Were In This Situation. (pic) by Noblewhiz(m): 11:49am On Oct 21, 2016
TrapQueen77:
My dead ex bf... grin
na wa o
Re: Just For Fun! Who Would You Call If You Were In This Situation. (pic) by Nobody: 11:50am On Oct 21, 2016
undecidedMy younger brother
Re: Just For Fun! Who Would You Call If You Were In This Situation. (pic) by osesology(m): 11:52am On Oct 21, 2016
Lol funny comments. As for me, l'll call my guy, Amos, who owes me some money...cos the guy go use 1hr take think the lie wey him wan lie for me before picking my call.
Re: Just For Fun! Who Would You Call If You Were In This Situation. (pic) by fullstreets: 1:57pm On Oct 21, 2016
My deaf neighbour Zack, he texts only with his phone, hardly anybody calls him so he dumps the fone n checks for messages once in a while.
Re: Just For Fun! Who Would You Call If You Were In This Situation. (pic) by PARAHH(f): 2:09pm On Oct 21, 2016
my ex Libraville.... he won't fall my hand
Re: Just For Fun! Who Would You Call If You Were In This Situation. (pic) by teepsee(f): 2:35pm On Oct 21, 2016
My HOD that man will always say teekay, once you have any problem just call me, but na wash.
Re: Just For Fun! Who Would You Call If You Were In This Situation. (pic) by miremoses(m): 4:28pm On Oct 21, 2016
dissybling:
lol..what if he picks,u can never know,in such situation, anything can happen.
Re: Just For Fun! Who Would You Call If You Were In This Situation. (pic) by miremoses(m): 4:29pm On Oct 21, 2016
fullstreets:
My deaf neighbour Zack, he texts only with his phone, hardly anybody calls him so he dumps the fone n checks for messages once in a while.
and accidentally he was pressing out on his phone,then your call comes in,then you are a dead man.
Re: Just For Fun! Who Would You Call If You Were In This Situation. (pic) by dissybling(f): 5:29pm On Oct 21, 2016
[quote author=miremoses post=50394377]lol..what if he picks,u can never know,in such situation, anything can happen.[/quotelol

Brigde Collapse Along Mokwa Jebba Road / Fans Go Crazy Over 16-year-old Actress, Regina Daniel's S3xy Photo / “being A Virgin Is Killing Me…who Will Help Me?” – Nigerian Lady Laments