Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,998 members, 7,803,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:38 PM

Femi Adebayo And His Wife Step Out For Jumah - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Femi Adebayo And His Wife Step Out For Jumah (48534 Views)

Femi Adebayo And Wife At The Naming Of Their Son (photo) / Femi Adebayo And Wife Welcome A Son. His Father Reacts (Photos) / Seyi Law And Wife Step Out With Their Daughter In Matching Dashikis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Adebayo And His Wife Step Out For Jumah by Mu2ni(m): 11:21am On Oct 21, 2016
The new husband shared the photo as the first featuring him and his beautiful wife since after their nikkah some days ago.

Femi Adebayo:

"Jumah mubarak, May the peace of Almighty Allah be upon us, Thanks everyone, I sincerely appreciate you all, may God bless your home too."

What a pretty wife he has got.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BL0cVM2gCmI/

Source: http://www.9jacodedgist.com/2016/10/new-couple-actor-femi-adebayo-and-his.html

8 Likes

Re: Femi Adebayo And His Wife Step Out For Jumah by unapapadeycraze: 11:22am On Oct 21, 2016
Nice to know.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Adebayo And His Wife Step Out For Jumah by Mu2ni(m): 11:25am On Oct 21, 2016
shocked shocked shocked

Wow! You Need To See How Femi Adebayo's Wife Looks Flawlessly Beautiful In These Other Wedding Gowns

http://www.9jacodedgist.com/2016/10/new-couple-actor-femi-adebayo-and-his.html
Re: Femi Adebayo And His Wife Step Out For Jumah by opeyemiieblog(m): 11:28am On Oct 21, 2016
new wife
Re: Femi Adebayo And His Wife Step Out For Jumah by Ukalejohn(m): 2:07pm On Oct 21, 2016
Am stepping out with my gf on Monday please I'd love it to get to FP grin

22 Likes

Re: Femi Adebayo And His Wife Step Out For Jumah by Nobody: 2:07pm On Oct 21, 2016
hmmmmm
Re: Femi Adebayo And His Wife Step Out For Jumah by tofolo(m): 2:07pm On Oct 21, 2016
The guy no bad too.
Re: Femi Adebayo And His Wife Step Out For Jumah by Nobody: 2:10pm On Oct 21, 2016
Pretty bride cheesy love her white gown tho tongue

4 Likes

Re: Femi Adebayo And His Wife Step Out For Jumah by Nobody: 2:12pm On Oct 21, 2016
If no body is going to say it, I will. This religion is just confusing man! undecided

If a guy owns two girlfriends people will blame and accuse him of being a cheat/player but here comes the religion that permits a man to own more than a wife. I mean legally married to more than just one and everybody is cool with that? undecided

Well I aiint getting fooled by nobody

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Adebayo And His Wife Step Out For Jumah by moyor274(f): 2:12pm On Oct 21, 2016
She's pretty
Re: Femi Adebayo And His Wife Step Out For Jumah by benjsniper33: 2:12pm On Oct 21, 2016
Blissful
Re: Femi Adebayo And His Wife Step Out For Jumah by unmark1: 2:14pm On Oct 21, 2016
that her nose sha

2 Likes

Re: Femi Adebayo And His Wife Step Out For Jumah by seunlayi(m): 2:15pm On Oct 21, 2016
make una leave this new couple alone to enjoy themselves jor

1 Like

Re: Femi Adebayo And His Wife Step Out For Jumah by Longman313(m): 2:16pm On Oct 21, 2016
She is a house wife material,nice one

1 Like

Re: Femi Adebayo And His Wife Step Out For Jumah by tosynomolara(f): 2:18pm On Oct 21, 2016
nice
Re: Femi Adebayo And His Wife Step Out For Jumah by nnokwa042(m): 2:20pm On Oct 21, 2016
U will still marry like ur papa u just start i dey live with one of ur papas numerous wife iya bose for makurdi street ebute metta west where the woman dey stay den no get toilet na dat time i no dey respect oga bello again

11 Likes

Re: Femi Adebayo And His Wife Step Out For Jumah by wolesmile(m): 2:20pm On Oct 21, 2016
Hope he doesn't get tired of this one.

Chatta is on wife #3. Maybe they want to start wife counting competition, to see who will eventually have more than their fathers on the industry.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Adebayo And His Wife Step Out For Jumah by Eazylion: 2:21pm On Oct 21, 2016
she belongs to the mosque
Re: Femi Adebayo And His Wife Step Out For Jumah by dimexy247(m): 2:23pm On Oct 21, 2016
One of my favorites. Happy married life bro. Jelili baba
Re: Femi Adebayo And His Wife Step Out For Jumah by rozayx5(m): 2:25pm On Oct 21, 2016
i saw frank Edoho in the first pix shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Femi Adebayo And His Wife Step Out For Jumah by darian5735(m): 2:25pm On Oct 21, 2016
This Femi his sensless,he still have littlte children in primary schools!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Adebayo And His Wife Step Out For Jumah by DaInferno(m): 2:26pm On Oct 21, 2016
not impressed
Re: Femi Adebayo And His Wife Step Out For Jumah by seunlayi(m): 2:27pm On Oct 21, 2016
femi, behinde every successful man is a woman. Don't limit this woman to the kitchen and the other room only, Please allow her to also participate in film acting.

....so that others can do unto you as thous doeth unto other men wives grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Femi Adebayo And His Wife Step Out For Jumah by BlueK1(m): 2:28pm On Oct 21, 2016
ok
Re: Femi Adebayo And His Wife Step Out For Jumah by JoshMedia: 2:29pm On Oct 21, 2016
Kilode?
Re: Femi Adebayo And His Wife Step Out For Jumah by BJAYADEMOLA(m): 2:30pm On Oct 21, 2016
lovely
Re: Femi Adebayo And His Wife Step Out For Jumah by ngoben(f): 2:30pm On Oct 21, 2016
Cute couple.....no 2 and still counting
Re: Femi Adebayo And His Wife Step Out For Jumah by kayabd(m): 2:30pm On Oct 21, 2016
Papikush:
If no body is going to say it, I will. This religion is just confusing man! undecided

If a guy owns two girlfriends people will blame and accuse him of being a cheat/player but here comes the religion that permits a man to own more than a wife. I mean legally married to more than just one and everybody is cool with that? undecided

Well I aiint getting fooled by nobody
so wat re u trying to drive out

2 Likes

Re: Femi Adebayo And His Wife Step Out For Jumah by TroubleMaker47(m): 2:31pm On Oct 21, 2016
undecided

Congrats?
Please who is he?
Re: Femi Adebayo And His Wife Step Out For Jumah by Bimpe29: 2:33pm On Oct 21, 2016
He is back to Ilorin. Happy Juma't to SA to Governor AbdulFath Ahmed. May Allah bless your marriage, and may it not crash as the former did ameen.

(1) (2) (Reply)

B-Red And Faith Johnson Welcome A Son, Jordan Adetayo Oshioke Adeleke / Teni And Moesha Boduong At BET Awards (Photos) / John Okafor Flaunts His Wife's Baby Bump (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.