Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,468 members, 7,781,362 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:09 PM

Doctors In The House Help With Valid Info On Hepatitis - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctors In The House Help With Valid Info On Hepatitis (944 Views)

BSUTH Sacks 30 Doctors In Benue State / *testimony On Hepatitis B* / Urgent Help Needed On Hepatitis B (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doctors In The House Help With Valid Info On Hepatitis by ekanDamie: 11:40am On Oct 21, 2016
good day all,
please, I need your advice cos I believe before me people exist who have suffered
from Hepatitis B. I have been in and out of hospitals n it's all test from test to test.
my last hospital is a teaching hospital. dey seem to be the one giving me d most headache now.
they labelled me a test amounting into 50k of which I had done some out of d test before,
but dey totally disregarding it and making me do a new test.
this money is quite much, but I can squeeze myslef to go do it.

but fro! what family has been telling me, teaching hospitals do too many test just to suit their own medical research at your expense. they practicalize with your hard end money just to develop some personal result of dier own.

please, I'm not interested in anyone using my money to fund research dey should approach the govt for dat.
my last hospital before dis did LFT for me and said the signs are good.

dis is the list of all the tests teaching hospital want me to do for 50k:

abdominal scan
FBC +ESR
albumin
LFT again
Gammagt
HBe Agb
HBe Ag
anti HBC igm
HePB

please, anyone with similar illness that got a cure or anyone who can refer me to a more productive hospital with fair obligations should please be of help.

thank u

cc @Delafruita Malawian Feraz. plendil Jimmychoo:
Re: Doctors In The House Help With Valid Info On Hepatitis by divinehand2003(m): 11:46am On Oct 21, 2016
LFT alone is not a true pointer to deciding the prognosis of HBV disease and it may not give us the necessary information on who will require / benefit from antiretroviral drugs for treatment of the disease.
Those other aforementioned test will give us more details of the disease and the whether you need Drug treatment or not.

Pls if it's possible, do the above tests.
Re: Doctors In The House Help With Valid Info On Hepatitis by ekanDamie: 12:18pm On Oct 21, 2016
divinehand2003:
LFT alone is not a true pointer to deciding the prognosis of HBV disease and it may not give us the necessary information on who will require / benefit from antiretroviral drugs for treatment of the disease.
Those other aforementioned test will give us more details of the disease and the whether you need Drug treatment or not.

Pls if it's possible, do the above tests.
hmmm. thank u, it's expensive tho. am jez scard d tests will now be a regular feature
Re: Doctors In The House Help With Valid Info On Hepatitis by Malawian(m): 12:39pm On Oct 21, 2016
ekanDamie:
good day all,
please, I need your advice cos I believe before me people exist who have suffered
from Hepatitis B. I have been in and out of hospitals n it's all test from test to test.
my last hospital is a teaching hospital. dey seem to be the one giving me d most headache now.
they labelled me a test amounting into 50k of which I had done some out of d test before,

but fro! what family has been telling me, teaching hospitals do too many test just to suit their own medical research at your expense. they practicalize with your hard end money just to develop some personal result of dier own.

please, I'm not interested in anyone using my money to fund research dey should approach the govt for dat.

abdominal scan
FBC +ESR
albumin
LFT again
Gammagt
HBe Agb
HBe Ag
anti HBC igm
HePB

please, anyone with similar illness that got a cure or anyone who can refer me to a more productive hospital with fair obligations should please be of help.

thank u

lol, there is a private hospital at the foot of Sanya street, in aguda surulere, i think the name is SS peter and Gladinus or something. their money price too o. but i was fixed.
Re: Doctors In The House Help With Valid Info On Hepatitis by ekanDamie: 1:43pm On Oct 21, 2016
@malawian thank you. pls can you give me a hint on their price atleast in range if not exact.
let me just know what am up against
Re: Doctors In The House Help With Valid Info On Hepatitis by sammysunny88: 2:28pm On Oct 21, 2016
ekanDamie:
good day all,

abdominal scan
FBC +ESR
albumin
LFT again
Gammagt
HBe Agb
HBe Ag
anti HBC igm
HePB

thank u

My question is, after this test will there be treatment and cure for this hepatitis? Now that you know that you are hepatitis postive, is better to look for cure than searching for where to do test. And no hospital will provide cure for hepatitis so is better you go for herbal. Am a complementary alternative medicine therapist partnership with a company from China that deals with natural pure herbal product called Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) that cure any kind of diseases. This product are curative one because it is pure herbs and very effective. I have personally used this product to treat and cure two hepatitisB and one one is currently on treatment. Though people believe there is no cure for hepatitis base on what the hospital will tell them but with this herbal, hepatitis can be cure completely and permanently. Qoute me and drop your whatsapp contact for easy communication and I will get back to you with details of this herbal.

1 Like

Re: Doctors In The House Help With Valid Info On Hepatitis by Malawian(m): 3:35pm On Oct 21, 2016
ekanDamie:
@malawian thank you. pls can you give me a hint on their price atleast in range if not exact.
let me just know what am up against
they charged 22k in 2004, so you can do the maths now. grin grin grin
Re: Doctors In The House Help With Valid Info On Hepatitis by ekanDamie: 6:11pm On Oct 21, 2016
Malawian:
they charged 22k in 2004, so you can do the maths now. grin grin grin
bruhhh, d test am to do alone is 50k. even with d recession if 100k is added to that 50k for a everlasting cure I don't mind. rather Dan doin tests upon tests thru out ma life
Re: Doctors In The House Help With Valid Info On Hepatitis by Malawian(m): 6:39pm On Oct 21, 2016
ekanDamie:

bruhhh, d test am to do alone is 50k. even with d recession if 100k is added to that 50k for a everlasting cure I don't mind. rather Dan doin tests upon tests thru out ma life
they will do the test themselves. Oga, be serious with that illness. be very very serious!!
Re: Doctors In The House Help With Valid Info On Hepatitis by ekanDamie: 6:59pm On Oct 21, 2016
Malawian:

they will do the test themselves. Oga, be serious with that illness. be very very serious!!
I am, tho I wunt lie I just feel relaxed. but ild go on Monday. illd fill u in
Re: Doctors In The House Help With Valid Info On Hepatitis by ekanDamie: 12:14pm On Oct 28, 2016
Malawian:

lol, there is a private hospital at the foot of Sanya street, in aguda surulere, i think the name is SS peter and Gladinus or something. their money price too o. but i was fixed.
pls, can I call u? it's very urgent pls a phone number will do
Re: Doctors In The House Help With Valid Info On Hepatitis by skynet2(m): 4:57am On Oct 31, 2016
ekanDamie:
good day all,
abdominal scan
FBC +ESR
albumin
LFT again
Gammagt
HBe Agb
HBe Ag
anti HBC igm
HePB
thank u

@ekandami pls give me ur no... Very urgent
Re: Doctors In The House Help With Valid Info On Hepatitis by ekanDamie: 11:30am On Oct 31, 2016
skynet2:

@ekandami pls give me ur no... Very urgent

pls don't quote it so I can remove it. thank u

(1) (Reply)

10 Ways To Detect Cancer In It Earliest Stage / Help My Hair Just Disappeared / How To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks Quickly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.