Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,877 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:43 AM

Why Won't He Treat Her As A Queen All The Days Of His Life? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Won't He Treat Her As A Queen All The Days Of His Life? (10490 Views)

After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience / Don't Marry Me If You Won't Allow My Relations To Stay Or Visit Me. / House Help Abuse: Why Some Nigerian Wives Won't Make Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Won't He Treat Her As A Queen All The Days Of His Life? by byvan03: 6:07am On Oct 22, 2016
I had to go back to read this story again and realised this Sarah character is just a figment of an evil man's imagination, she doesnt exist . Nah him impotent ,nah you dey beg, even if she is operating under a curse or enchantment, this no fit happen.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Won't He Treat Her As A Queen All The Days Of His Life? by phranq(m): 6:12am On Oct 22, 2016
Sara is the man!!!! her husband sef......
Re: Why Won't He Treat Her As A Queen All The Days Of His Life? by SAMBARRY: 6:59am On Oct 22, 2016
grin grin grin

I thought I was the only one That felt that way

Nairaland misogynist and narcisstic tales is becoming very irritating
bukatyne:
As usual, stories of women packing the shit.

Please post the story of a decent husband.

Let us read of decent men for once.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Won't He Treat Her As A Queen All The Days Of His Life? by EfemenaXY: 7:39am On Oct 22, 2016
SAMBARRY:
grin grin grin

I thought I was the only one That felt that way

Nairaland misogynist and narcisstic tales is becoming very irritating

He's not married, yet his obsession with married women is something else.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Won't He Treat Her As A Queen All The Days Of His Life? by Joy1706(f): 9:42am On Oct 22, 2016
5minsmadness:

But how can u see something bad about this story?
The man was in the wrong. The woman was the hero. This a story extolling women. What do you want??

If you have any story on decent husbands and evil wives pls post it for your enjoyment. If I do it you will say i am attacking women.

I wont answer any question on this line of reasoning again.
This is a story about a foolish woman. Let her have a terminal disease in future and 5 his same husband will take to his heels. The is no lesson to be learnt here

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Won't He Treat Her As A Queen All The Days Of His Life? by Joy1706(f): 9:42am On Oct 22, 2016
5minsmadness:

But how can u see something bad about this story?
The man was in the wrong. The woman was the hero. This a story extolling women. What do you want??

If you have any story on decent husbands and evil wives pls post it for your enjoyment. If I do it you will say i am attacking women.

I wont answer any question on this line of reasoning again.
This is a story about a foolish woman. Let her have a terminal disease in future and this same husband will take to his heels. The is no lesson to be learnt here

6 Likes

Re: Why Won't He Treat Her As A Queen All The Days Of His Life? by missjo(f): 12:52pm On Oct 22, 2016
Lol, tiz' a bloody revolt outcheaa
Re: Why Won't He Treat Her As A Queen All The Days Of His Life? by 5minsmadness: 2:44pm On Oct 22, 2016
missjo:
Lol, tiz' a bloody revolt outcheaa

Nah, just the usual bitter crowd, those who feel that men have victimised them all thier lives wink
Re: Why Won't He Treat Her As A Queen All The Days Of His Life? by cococandy(f): 3:08pm On Oct 22, 2016
Anyone that doesn't sing alleluia to foolishness is bitter. Na today? undecided

Let's wait for the not-bitter ones to come agree with your irritating post.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Won't He Treat Her As A Queen All The Days Of His Life? by PresVA: 3:47pm On Oct 22, 2016
5minsmadness:

Nah, just the usual bitter crowd, those who feel that men have victimised them all thier lives wink
What are you even saying? so you'll wish your sister or daughter to go through what this woman went through ?

Must a woman suffer before she'll be treated as a queen by her husband?

The lesson here (if any) should even be for the men...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Won't He Treat Her As A Queen All The Days Of His Life? by 5minsmadness: 4:01pm On Oct 22, 2016
PresVA:
What are you even saying? so you'll wish your sister or daughter to go through what this woman went through ?

The lesson here (if any) should even be for the men...

It was!
The lesson was for the men all along. To learn how not to be hasty in their decisions. And a lesson to both partners to learn to stick by their spouses no matter what. But bitterness no let the women commenting see road. Men have so dealt with and subdued them that they cant have a balanced view on anything. Any article they read is a war on the sexes.

They should continue jo! More power to them. Amma gonna just sit back and enjoy. grin
Re: Why Won't He Treat Her As A Queen All The Days Of His Life? by 5minsmadness: 4:03pm On Oct 22, 2016
cococandy:
Anyone that doesn't sin alleluia to foolishness is bitter. Na today? undecided

Let's wait for the not-bitter ones to come agree with your irritating post.

They already have! grin Have a look see.

Come tomorrow i will post another story. And another. And another.

And you and your crew will come and read it even though you complain about it.

Do you know why?

Because you enjoy my posts.

You enjoy the emotional upheaval it gives you. You thrive of it. It gives you girls on here something to squawk about. cheesy

Or are you not entertained? wink

So instead of getting all judgemental and high and mighty, do the proper thing.

Get on your knees and Thank me!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Won't He Treat Her As A Queen All The Days Of His Life? by oloyede252(m): 4:15pm On Oct 22, 2016
Nice story or not, o don't Really care But I give kudos to 5min for giving a set of married women something to yarn about.just love seeing them.

2 Likes

Re: Why Won't He Treat Her As A Queen All The Days Of His Life? by cococandy(f): 4:21pm On Oct 22, 2016
@bold, Delusional. What's to enjoy in this bullcrap misogynistic story?

Lol do you even know the meaning of judgmental?

Anyway I'm waiting for the day that you will without mincing words encourage a man to put up with BS like that in your post.

Until then, you're not serious.

You're right about being entertained though.
That's all your story serves. No actual sense in it.

Clowns are also entertaining
5minsmadness:

They already have! grin Have a look see.

Come tomorrow i will post another story. And another. And another.

And you and your crew will come and read it even though you complain about it.

Do you know why?

Because you enjoy my posts .

You enjoy the emotional upheaval it gives you. You thrive of it. It gives you girls on here something to squawk about. cheesy

Or are you not entertained? wink

So instead of getting all judgemental and high and mighty, do the proper thing.

Get on your knees and Thank me!

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Won't He Treat Her As A Queen All The Days Of His Life? by 5minsmadness: 4:37pm On Oct 22, 2016
cococandy:
@bold, Delusional. What's to enjoy in this bullcrap misogynistic story?

Lol do you even know the meaning of judgmental?

Anyway I'm waiting for the day that you will without mincing words encourage a man to put up with BS like that in your post.

Until then, you're not serious.

You're right about being entertained though.
That's all your story serves. No actual sense in it.

Clowns are also entertaining

Pay me and i'll write about it since you girls are obviously too lazy to write up something yourselves. grin

This is no delusion, you enjoy my posts, admit it!

Oh ok, you already did grin

1 Like

Re: Why Won't He Treat Her As A Queen All The Days Of His Life? by 5minsmadness: 4:40pm On Oct 22, 2016
oloyede252:
Nice story or not, o don't Really care But I give kudos to 5min for giving a set of married women something to yarn about.just love seeing them.

Thanks o jare.
I make thier day.
They'd be bored stiff without me grin
Re: Why Won't He Treat Her As A Queen All The Days Of His Life? by cococandy(f): 4:43pm On Oct 22, 2016
5minsmadness:

Pay me and i'll write about it since you girls are obviously too lazy to write up something yourselves. grin
This is no delusion, you enjoy my posts, admit it!
Oh ok, you already did grin

From your fellow dude

4 Likes

Re: Why Won't He Treat Her As A Queen All The Days Of His Life? by byvan03: 4:45pm On Oct 22, 2016
5minsmadness please am watching out for "Ebenezer the foolish man ",now that we are updated on" Sarah the foolish woman" cheesy.

3 Likes

Re: Why Won't He Treat Her As A Queen All The Days Of His Life? by 5minsmadness: 4:50pm On Oct 22, 2016
byvan03:
5minsmadness please am watching out for "Ebenezer the foolish man ",now that we are updated on" Sarah the foolish woman" cheesy.

Money for hand, you know the rest grin
Re: Why Won't He Treat Her As A Queen All The Days Of His Life? by 5minsmadness: 4:53pm On Oct 22, 2016
cococandy:

From your fellow dude
Some dudes are straight, some dudes are gay, and yet others are hen-pecked to the point of no longer being men although having the form thereof.

It is obvious which one that 'dude'belongs to wink
Re: Why Won't He Treat Her As A Queen All The Days Of His Life? by byvan03: 5:01pm On Oct 22, 2016
grin.
Re: Why Won't He Treat Her As A Queen All The Days Of His Life? by byvan03: 5:04pm On Oct 22, 2016
5minsmadness:

Money for hand, you know the rest grin

You posted this one for free nah cheesy.
Re: Why Won't He Treat Her As A Queen All The Days Of His Life? by 5minsmadness: 5:08pm On Oct 22, 2016
byvan03:

;DAm sure cococandy paid for this one you posted tongue]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA grin grin grin

No be me talk am o lipsrsealed wink
Re: Why Won't He Treat Her As A Queen All The Days Of His Life? by byvan03: 5:12pm On Oct 22, 2016
5minsmadness:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA grin grin grin

No be me talk am o lipsrsealed wink

Thats what you told me cheesy.
Re: Why Won't He Treat Her As A Queen All The Days Of His Life? by 5minsmadness: 5:25pm On Oct 22, 2016
byvan03:

Sharp babe grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Won't He Treat Her As A Queen All The Days Of His Life? by KevinDein: 5:27pm On Oct 22, 2016
Family section women are still the bitter lot I've always known grin

Some people really aren't enjoying life cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Won't He Treat Her As A Queen All The Days Of His Life? by cococandy(f): 5:36pm On Oct 22, 2016
How does one measure who's enjoying life or not from nairaland threads? Those who agree with bullpoo are enjoying life while those who don't aren't?

Retardd.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Won't He Treat Her As A Queen All The Days Of His Life? by missjo(f): 5:37pm On Oct 22, 2016
5minsmadness:

Lol,that's wild mayne, real wild. cheesy
You people go all out on this section for real

1 Like

Re: Why Won't He Treat Her As A Queen All The Days Of His Life? by cococandy(f): 5:39pm On Oct 22, 2016
5minsmadness:

Some dudes are straight, some dudes are gay, and yet others are hen-pecked to the point of no longer being men although having the form thereof.

It is obvious which one that 'dude'belongs to wink
Classic blackmail.

A man doesn't have to agree with misogyny to be manly. It's the chauvinist way of guilting good men into supporting evil because they don't want to be seen as sissy by rotten eggs among the men folk.

I'm sure thorpido is a man in every sense of the word. Yet your post struck him as the BS that it really is.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Won't He Treat Her As A Queen All The Days Of His Life? by 5minsmadness: 5:46pm On Oct 22, 2016
byvan03:

Meanwhile cococandy be looking at you like grin

Re: Why Won't He Treat Her As A Queen All The Days Of His Life? by 5minsmadness: 5:49pm On Oct 22, 2016
missjo:

Lol,that's wild mayne, real wild. cheesy
You people go all out on this section for real

Its crayzie i tell ya grin
Re: Why Won't He Treat Her As A Queen All The Days Of His Life? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Oct 22, 2016
EfemenaXY:

He's not married, yet his obsession with married women is something else.

Maybe it is a paraphilia of some sort. One that involves getting off on married women's comments and attention – like a quasi-anililagnia.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Women In Ancient Nigeria / Please Help! Did I Make A Wise Decision Or Was I Being Selfish? / Happy Father's Day!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.