Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,944 members, 7,806,729 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:02 PM

Are You Ready To Watch The Kapil Sharma Show This Weekend - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Are You Ready To Watch The Kapil Sharma Show This Weekend (467 Views)

Omashola: "I Am Ready To Mingle With Venita, I Will Cry If I Get Evicted" / BBNaija: Omashola Explodes, Ready To Fight Over Stolen Coins / #BBNaija: I’m Ready To Date Alex – Tobi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Ready To Watch The Kapil Sharma Show This Weekend by vk000: 1:17pm On Oct 21, 2016
This weekend on The Kapil Sharma Show Guest Ranbir Kapoor, Aishwarya Rai, Anushka Sharma and Karan Johar are coming to promote their upcoming movie AE DIL HAI MUSHKIL.
Don't Miss this very amusing episode of TKSS.
All the Characters are playing very funny roles and huge fun on The Kapil Sharma Show Episode 53 and 54 with Ae Dil Hai Mushil Cast.

(1) (Reply)

Family Guy Fans Unite / FUNNY VIDEO : That One Friend That Can Trek For Africa / See What Was Done To A Man In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.