Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,964 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. (57281 Views)

Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? / "Ladies, This Is What To Do When You Don't Want A Date With A Guy Bothering You" / Ladies This Could Be You But Your Instagram Page Is Locked- Newly Weded Man.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. by Rosella1: 8:38pm On Oct 21, 2016
Talk2Bella:

Hehehehehehehee
This got me laughing so hard
stop laughing jawe, before lala would think am joking!

1 Like

Re: Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 21, 2016
Rosella1:

Its love noni my dear!
love is blind grin
Re: Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. by Nobody: 8:40pm On Oct 21, 2016
Ah! I don enter am, no mercy cheesy grin
Lovelynature:
See, in the other room tonight, no excuses, no stop, stop bla bla. Only the other room noise that's permited.
Re: Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. by Rosella1: 8:43pm On Oct 21, 2016
ItsQuinn:
love is blind grin
Is that why Lalasticlala can't see me?
Re: Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 21, 2016
I'm sure he has seen you but he's not interested.... take heart dear smiley
Rosella1:

Is that why Lalasticlala can't see me?
Re: Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. by kayo80(m): 8:47pm On Oct 21, 2016
Vince77:

I understand this cos i have been there.

I gave all attention to my then gf who is now my ex, and at that time she was acting like a saint( i later found out she was just a snake ) and would give me a tough time,

then there was this other girl who was ready to give me everything i wanted. But i was too busy giving attention to the wrong person.

Sometimes i wish i could turn back the hands of time and love the right person.

I feel you bro.
Re: Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 21, 2016
ItsQuinn:
God forbid bad tin undecided

Just wait till olx start sending you msg that you are now a pro
Re: Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. by lookingfly: 8:49pm On Oct 21, 2016
ItsQuinn:
When a girl does that, he won't give her the respect she deserves and will definitely take advantage of her and that opportunity undecided....do you really want a lot of depression and sadness in your life?
not true OK. I've been in that position before and never looked down on her.
Re: Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. by Rosella1: 8:50pm On Oct 21, 2016
ItsQuinn:
I'm sure he has seen you but he's not interested.... take heart dear smiley

If he's not interested he should say it out loud!
Re: Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. by Lovelynature(m): 8:50pm On Oct 21, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Ah! I don enter am, no mercy cheesy grin
As in eh! You never chee chomchin.

lol, how are you doing this evening dear? Hope you had a lovely day?
Re: Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 21, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Must I meet every Nigerian man before I get happy?
precisely! since you haven't met all of them, how then did you come to the conclusion that they are all backwards? does your above comment not appear contradictive with your earlier comments accusing all nigerian guys of been backwards? ciao! smiley
Re: Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. by bobbybrown007: 9:01pm On Oct 21, 2016
Talk2Bella:
Why do ladies feel shy to ask a guy out? You think its only men who deserve to ask ladies out, do you know there are some shy guys out there who might like you but don’t know how to approach it and here’s the shocker you might also like that person but you’re waiting for him to make the first move.

There’s no shame in asking a guy out, don’t play with your feelings, what’s the worse that can happen? He turns you down and so, how many guys have you turned down? Did they die? They moved on right so you do the same.

Do things that would entice him to you, don’t be the regular girls he sees out there, be classy, polite, nice, and do nice things for him also, take him out, buy him little presents, surprise him, spoil him, men do these things for us, we should reciprocate the gestures.

Before you embark on this mission, make sure he doesn’t have a girlfriend; I don’t want you wasting your time, alright? Make sure he doesn’t friendzone/sisterzone you, you need to break out of that shackle immediately because once he starts seeing you like a sister those feelings might be hard to reciprocate, find out things he likes, know his hangout spots, bump into him on occasions, open your mouth and tell him “Guy I like you, I don’t know where this might lead but I’d like to give it a trial if you’re willing to”

Don’t let anyone discourage you that it is the sole duty of a man to ask you out, it doesn’t make you cheap or lose, you just know what you want and how to get it, some men love women who have this kind of boldness, they appreciate you and see you as someone who won’t let them down because your feelings might be higher than theirs.

What are you waiting for? Take that bold step and be happy, and if it doesn’t work out don’t be discouraged you would definitely find the right someone someday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IW7wymUJYA

Isabella Ibeji

http://www.talk2bella.com/2016/10/ladies-this-is-how-to-ask-nigerian-guy.html
yes oooooo,because people like me too day shy wellaz . I don try but no one gree abeg am free let the toasting begin with you girls

1 Like

Re: Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 21, 2016
Lovelynature:
As in eh! You never chee chomchin.

lol, how are you doing this evening dear? Hope you had a lovely day?
I'm doing alright, my day was okay....How was your day? smiley
Re: Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 21, 2016
Hahahaha....now I know your plan cheesy
Rosella1:

If he's not interested he should say it out loud!

1 Like

Re: Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. by Nobody: 9:06pm On Oct 21, 2016
Jadonjack:

Just wait till olx start sending you msg that you are now a pro
Re: Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. by Lovelynature(m): 9:13pm On Oct 21, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Really had great day. And Nairaland is here to play the evening part
Re: Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. by shiftback: 9:15pm On Oct 21, 2016
Any lady that has the audacity to ask Me out will have my respect and admiration for life regardless of whether we ended up having a relationship or not.

Fvck society. If you want something go get it!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 21, 2016
The night is young and so am I smiley
Lovelynature:
Really had great day. And Nairaland is here to play the evening part
Re: Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. by sinaj(f): 9:41pm On Oct 21, 2016
kuchikau1:
It dosent matter. U both are different.

Let go of pride. Beside there is noting so special about ur Hole.

U would av made sense if u had stopped at d first paragraph.
Re: Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. by KunleSteel: 9:44pm On Oct 21, 2016
shiftback:

Any lady that has the audacity to ask Me out will have my respect and admiration for life regardless of whether we ended up having a relationship or not.

Fvck society. If you want something go get it!

*chop knuckle* my nigga
Re: Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. by sinaj(f): 9:45pm On Oct 21, 2016
imma2:
ask me out...I just might say yes wink grin
lol

Can't ask a guy out
Re: Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. by sinaj(f): 9:46pm On Oct 21, 2016
firstking01:
Osinachitongue
lol

Am not osinachi
Re: Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. by sinaj(f): 9:49pm On Oct 21, 2016
Cutehector:
she is Bae!
I see u o! wink
Re: Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. by firstking01(m): 9:53pm On Oct 21, 2016
sinaj:
lol
Am not osinachi
So, from where did you curl the sinaj fromgrin??
Re: Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. by zubby29(m): 9:56pm On Oct 21, 2016
Talk2Bella:

Why do y'all attach much importance to sex?
u got it all wrong Quinn abt d sex tin
Re: Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. by Cutehector(m): 9:57pm On Oct 21, 2016
sinaj:
I see u o! wink
where were u wen I needed a friend
Re: Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. by zubby29(m): 9:59pm On Oct 21, 2016
ItsQuinn:
u r systematically asking him out o. lol. na ur type d proposed marriage sef wit a duplex to a guy
Re: Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. by zubby29(m): 10:01pm On Oct 21, 2016
ItsQuinn:
If you want to solve that problem, you can just ask any guy to have sex with you, and no guy in this life will turn any lady down for sex.....but if it's about a relationship or a serious relationship, just forget it smiley
i will turn down sexuall advances from you
Re: Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. by Nobody: 10:04pm On Oct 21, 2016
Lols.... I don't do such smiley
zubby29:
i will turn down sexuall advances from you
Re: Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. by Nobody: 10:08pm On Oct 21, 2016
That is not even close to asking a guy out grin
zubby29:
u r systematically asking him out o. lol. na ur type d proposed marriage sef wit a duplex to a guy
Re: Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. by zubby29(m): 10:16pm On Oct 21, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Lols.... I don't do such smiley
st quinn

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

'Nigeria Shakira' Blasted For Promoting 'Half Caste Cream' By Dancing In Panties / Meet 64yr Old American Lady Madly In Love With Her 34yr Old Nigerian Man (vid) / Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.