Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,374 members, 7,800,749 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

Oyo State Governor's Chief of Staff Wants Monopoly in WAEC/NECO Exam Registration - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Oyo State Governor's Chief of Staff Wants Monopoly in WAEC/NECO Exam Registration (3622 Views)

I Cheated In Waec And Neco.should I Return The Certificate? / IGNORE All 2023 WAEC, NECO, UTME Score Upgrade And Admission Assistance Threads / 45% Pass In Waec; Good But Suspect News? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oyo State Governor's Chief of Staff Wants Monopoly in WAEC/NECO Exam Registration by pophoney(m): 10:51pm On Nov 30, 2005
Funny as it sounds the Oyo State Governor’s Chief of Staff, Barrister Sharafadeen Alli has been going round secondary schools within Ibadan city intimidating and coercing the schools' principals with the threat that the Oyo State governor, Senator Rashidi Ladoja, is “interested in the business of registering their candidates online for WAEC / NECO Examinations” and that the schools must patronize his company.

He goes round schools during office hours, when he should be attending to government’s business, oppressing the principals and school officials with his paraphernalia of office and deceiving them into believing that he is there on behalf of the State governor with principals in Aperin, Agugu, Agodi, Gate and other areas of the city not having the gut to turn him down.

You may ask him how much is involved in the online registration of candidates for WAEC / NECO Examination to warrant the interest of a Governor’s Chief of Staff or a State Governor for that matter.

It is obvious that while other state government are mapping out strategies on how to reudce crime and poverty in the society, those in charge in Oyo state are going the other way, because most of the people involved in the business of WAEC / NECO SSCE online registration are self employed graduates trying to make end meets, cyber cafés and business centers.

Why on earth should the Sharafadeen Alli, a Governor’s chief of staff stoop low to be competing and depriving this set of people their means of livelihood since it is extremely difficult and impossible for them to compete with him.

This is a man that when he was the chairman of Ibadan North L.G. didn’t pay Primary School Teachers for Eleven (11) Months and couldn't point to any achievement when he was the Secretary to the State Government during the first two years of the present regime before his demotion for corrupt and retrogressive activities.

We are using this opportunity call on the Oyo State Government to carry out a meticulous investigation into this matter and call this man to order, to reassure the self employed and SMEs that their future and means of livelihood are of concern to this government. We also want well meaning Nigerians to prevail on him to keep his cool and let others survive.

cyberlab2@yahoo.com
Re: Oyo State Governor's Chief of Staff Wants Monopoly in WAEC/NECO Exam Registration by Seun(m): 11:07pm On Nov 30, 2005
What is the name of the company that wants to handle all WAEC/NECO exam registration programmes in Oyo State? Is it the Governor that owns it or his chief of staff? Can you suply us with more details, please, and maybe references too?
Re: Oyo State Governor's Chief of Staff Wants Monopoly in WAEC/NECO Exam Registration by pophoney(m): 11:58pm On Nov 30, 2005
The Chief of Staff didn't mention any particular company by name, he just said "He is the Governor's Chief of Staff", watches the contenance of the Principal and informs him/her that he is representing the governor or that he is interesting in doing the registration for the school.

We will try to get Mr Sharafadeen Alli to mention the name of the company he is promoting and more details.

But he has been to Olubadan High School, Aperin; Adekile Godwill Grammar School; Aperin Boys High School, Aperin; Renescent High School, Aremo; Aperin Oniyere High School, Aperin; Islamic High School, Basorun; St. Louis Grammar School, Mokola; Loyola College and other big schools in Ibadan.

While some principals were able to turn him down diplomatically others could not.

I will keep you informed
Re: Oyo State Governor's Chief of Staff Wants Monopoly in WAEC/NECO Exam Registration by adeoluwa(m): 6:24pm On Jan 02, 2006
We have to be careful not to be involved in pulling people down, it is a pity that not even two of the schools mention in the said Oyo chief of staff monopoly saga have thier school WAEC Examination registered by same cybercafe not even Olubadan whose principal is suspected to be a Sibling to Sarafadeen. hence the allegation is highly unfounded and baseless and I can affirm it as electronic castication, by permit me to say, distractor of Oladoja and his administration. Pull him Down syndrome (PHDS) in action. I want a concrete investigation into the matter and let have prove that this is not another Baba (Alaafin Molete) on the Web
Re: Oyo State Governor's Chief of Staff Wants Monopoly in WAEC/NECO Exam Registration by pophoney(m): 1:17am On Jan 04, 2006
@ Adeoluwa
All the schools mentioned were registered by the same outfit recommeded by Sarafadeen Alli, you can do your research and investigate the matter.

I have no beef with sarafadeen and no cause to PHD him, what I wrote is the fact that can be confirmed form any of the principals and the schools registrars.

What has Adedibu got to do with this? and how does this article amount to distracting Ladoja?

The fact is Sarafadeen is corrupt and selfish smiley
Re: Oyo State Governor's Chief of Staff Wants Monopoly in WAEC/NECO Exam Registration by adeoluwa(m): 4:40pm On Jan 10, 2006
I have not been opportune to meet sarafadeen before and not even one of his past do I know, but permit me to ascertain that the “WAEC registration is a very competitive business where in Nigeria with different influence coming in, most especially from ANCOPs I have had the privilege of addressing a meeting of some district principal @ Enugu state for the same registration process and I know what it takes to do get to that. My investigation in Oyo state where I have spend more than fifteen good years from Secondary through University especially in the jurisdiction mention by you, one of the school with almost 700 students is even registered @ Lagos while a former principal, in the state whose record in the last year registration has denied a school even a student registration till now, is in the forefront collecting all the school with the sympathy from his formal colleague, records are there set it straight. Stop miss informing people electronically. Sarafadeen has not really influence any principal, and your choice of word “intimidating and coercing the schools' principals” is belittling to the principals and I believed they deserve apology as they are the supreme moral authority that can not be coerced nor intimidated, so watch your choice of word. I challenge you to produce the name of this outfit that registered just even two of the mentioned schools or you will be considered as been suffering of PHDs as I said earlier you are merely castigating Chief of staff for no just cause or are you hoping to contest against him in any up coming election, if not, I wonder why this cheap popularity on false, fallacy and baseless allegation. If not why such word like “fact is Sarafadeen is corrupt and selfish” this is electronic castigation and this forum is meant for enlighten mind with very informative and constructive idea not to pull people down or fed people with wrong statistics, check out you fact and face it. talk on ideas that will ease tensions and contribute to Nigeria development not to drag personality down on registration that cost less than N50/student.
Re: Oyo State Governor's Chief of Staff Wants Monopoly in WAEC/NECO Exam Registration by babsbalo(m): 4:01am On Jan 31, 2007
Any way i just found this site wit the comment page and is quite interesting me. But the originator of this article could have take more time to investigate and verify the Truth of the matter. WHY? i in person was the one that got the Online registration of the OHS, Aperin, (Last Year) and frankly speaking i found working with the authority involved wonderful.
i am in no way a relation to this people and not only that i based in Lagos. So i can not insinuate what the Originator of this article is passing across.
Any way i am more in haste i will get more across to u in matter of time. HAVE A GOOD time.
Re: Oyo State Governor's Chief of Staff Wants Monopoly in WAEC/NECO Exam Registration by Seun(m): 12:38pm On Jan 31, 2007
@babasbalo: Ilook forward to your disclosures to help us settle this matter.
Re: Oyo State Governor's Chief of Staff Wants Monopoly in WAEC/NECO Exam Registration by Chichiange(f): 3:19pm On Feb 02, 2007
Please House, let me have the full detail of this gest, as it will do good to my profession. Big Thanks!!
Re: Oyo State Governor's Chief of Staff Wants Monopoly in WAEC/NECO Exam Registration by babsbalo(m): 4:48am On Feb 18, 2007
ANY WAY I HAVE NOT MUCH TO SAY, FOR YORUBA DO SAY SO MANY WORDS IS NOT ENOUGH TO FILL A BASKET.
I AM YOUNG GRADUATE IN COMPUTER SCIENCE AND QUITE UNFORTUNATE TO HAVE NO JOB WITH COMMUNICATION NOR OIL COMPANY, BUT I DECIDED TO KEPT TO THAT I KNOW BEST - ICT WORLD.
AND THAT IS WHAT MAKE ME MET THE SO CALLED OLUBADAN HIGH SCHOOL PRINCIPAL AND SOME OTHER PRINCIPAL IN LAGOS,OYO AND SOME OTHER STATE.
WHEN MET HER, I AND MY PARTNER IN BUSINESS, ON THAT DAY AFTER QUITE ALTO OF WORD, WE ARE ABLE TO HAVE OUR WAY THROUGH, AND SHE PROMISED US A TRIAL . NOTE- NOT TO HAVE THE WHOLE JOB EITHER OF NECO OR WA EC BUT PARTIAL PART OF IT. BUT AS WE GOT STARTED WE ARE ABLE O DELIVERED IN TIME AS ONE OUR COMPANY WATCH WORD- ENSURING THE BEST IN ICT
AND THAT IS HOW WE GOT IT ALL, I MEAN THE ON-LINE REGISTRATION AND SHE LAMENTED, THAT IS EVER THE FIRST TIME THEY ARE GOING THROUGH A HASSLE LESS MOMENT OVER THEIR REGISTRATION. AND EVER SINCE THEN SHE HAS BEEN QUITE ALOT OUR MOTIVATOR IN THE WORLD OF OUR BUSINESS, FOR SHE STAND ON HER WORD, WHILE SOE PRINCIPAL PROMISED US TO HAVE SOME GOOD TIME WITH TIME, WITH QUITE A LOT OF VISITATION, PHONING AND CALLING ON THEIR OFFICE, ALL THE OUTCOME IS UNDILUTED DISAPPOINTMENT, COMING OUT TO SAY WE CAN'T GIVE IT TO YOU AGAIN, MOREOVER AFTER WE HAVE TURNED QUITE A GOOD NUMBERS OF SCHOOL DOWN ON THE BASIS THAT WE HAVE QUITE ALOT AT HANDS NOW.
I READ THE GENESIS OF THIS MAIL AND ALL I FORSEE IS PROPAGANDA. embarassed cheesy undecided AND SELFISHNESS INTEREST.
FOR US TO HAVE, AND MAKE NIGERIA A BETTER PLACE TO BE, WE HAVE TO LEARN HOW SAY THE TRUTH AND STAND BY IT.
SO CAN YOU PLEASE STOP THIS DEVILISH ACT OF OF YOURS, THERE IS WHAT IS CALLED NEMESIS. IS ALREADY AT YOUR DOOR POST.
THANKS
For: Good Job Ventures ( for the best in Computing and your Studio)[/size][size=8pt][size=8pt][/size]
Re: Oyo State Governor's Chief of Staff Wants Monopoly in WAEC/NECO Exam Registration by pabanujerun: 2:15pm On Feb 05, 2012
No one is speard of mis-deeds.If God should mark iniquity no one will stand. Can a Teacher who refuses to teach innocent students be speared or a leader who cheats on his surbodinates ? D end is nearer dan ever. Gboko Haram is a good confirmation. Let's put our house in order-both d governed & d governors. What does it profit a man if he gains d whole world & looses his soul. This is a period of prayer & not of castigation. God is d only judge. Let's live as if today will be d last.

(1) (Reply)

Unimaid Remedial Form Resumes Sales / Project Topics In Computer Science / I'm Confused, Pls Is It Futminna That Has Offered Me Admission? (screenshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.