Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,627 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:29 PM

Photos From Burial Of Chris Jeyibo, Koga Entertainment CEO - Entertainment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Photos From Burial Of Chris Jeyibo, Koga Entertainment CEO (41039 Views)

Photos From Face Of Next Generation Entertainment Award In USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Burial Of Chris Jeyibo, Koga Entertainment CEO by ojibole1(m): 5:22pm On Oct 21, 2016
Money can't buy life #bobmarley
Re: Photos From Burial Of Chris Jeyibo, Koga Entertainment CEO by glossy6(f): 5:33pm On Oct 21, 2016
RIP dude
Re: Photos From Burial Of Chris Jeyibo, Koga Entertainment CEO by BrainnewsNg(f): 5:42pm On Oct 21, 2016
goldenceo1:
……

Burying at the cemetery safe you n ur immediate family the stress of selling ur property in d future. you don't wanna be caught in d web for trying to forfeit/sell a property just because one dead body was bury there.

Medically..

Death is as much a process as an event in which bodies are a collection of interrelated systems. After heart and brain activity stop, these different systems die at varying rates. The brain dies minutes after blood and oxygen stop flowing to it,
while other systems die at rates ranging from a few minutes to many hours.
Decomposition starts soon thereafter. with the heart no longer pumping, blood sinks to the lowest part of the body (usually the back, if the deceased is lying down), making that area look dark while the upper surface of the body turns pale. Heat loss begins. In about three hours, the
muscles and joints stiffen, a condition called rigor mortis. Within a day, bacteria that had aided
digestion start breaking down cells, tissues and organs. This action produces hydrogen sulfide and methane gases, which start to inflate (and emit from) body cavities, forcing gas, fluids and
blood into different parts of the body and making it appear bloated. Decomposition accelerates. The body begins to discolor and collapses in on itself. Finally, the body begins to dry out, and the rate of decay slows. The body turns to a skeleton
in 10 to 15 years. #Copied

Burying at a private cemetery it's preferable to me if I have my way to put things in other b4 death come calling

Wow. Really? RIP to the death.
Re: Photos From Burial Of Chris Jeyibo, Koga Entertainment CEO by Damibiz(m): 7:48pm On Oct 21, 2016
May ur soul rest in peace......ur death was a very big suprise to me,bt God love u more
Re: Photos From Burial Of Chris Jeyibo, Koga Entertainment CEO by BALLOSKI: 8:04pm On Oct 21, 2016
unclezuma:
Nah me no see well...Was that a military cameraman abi nah forest coloured ashuebi that guy with tripod dey wear so?

RIP my guy next time look before you begin speed...
na military uniform. I checked.
Re: Photos From Burial Of Chris Jeyibo, Koga Entertainment CEO by Jadela(m): 5:04pm On Oct 24, 2016
Hello Nairalanders. Don't ever patronize one Omorodion (07065416841) (glory.eze@outlook.com). He advertizes data subscriptions on all networks on Nairaland. He is a fraudster. I've just been scammed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Burial Of Chris Jeyibo, Koga Entertainment CEO by Afrigoldloaded(m): 1:43am On Aug 15, 2019
That was the last respect for him

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bleaching Expert, Pela Tonye Releases New Photos To Mark Birthday / Lagosians Storm Badagry Beach To Have Fun On New Year (Photo) / 21 Pictures That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.