Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,927 members, 7,806,690 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

BREAKING: Aisha Passes Vote Of No Confidence On Buhari, Advises Him To Resign - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Aisha Passes Vote Of No Confidence On Buhari, Advises Him To Resign (9721 Views)

Kaduna APC Passes Vote Of No Confidence On El-rufai / Breaking!!! Aisha Buhari Arrested In Washington (photos) / APC Passes Vote Of No Confidence On Kogi Governor, Yahaya Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Aisha Passes Vote Of No Confidence On Buhari, Advises Him To Resign by Freegift75: 1:52pm On Oct 21, 2016
Aisha Advises Buhari To Resign

Many times, blind supporters of President Buhari have said that those who criticize his administration do so out of the pains of Goodluck Jonathan, their favoured candidate, losing the elections. They have never for once
contemplated that most of the critics do so out of genuine love for the well-being of Nigeria.

Today, one may ask the question; “was Goodluck Jonathan Aisha Buhari’s favoured candidate too?”

The political atmosphere in Nigeria was diffused last week, when snippets of the interview granted by the president’s wife, Aisha Buhari, to BBC Hausa began to emerge.

The statement of Aisha depicts she might have admonished his hubby privately to resign. It shows the length of which they might have sat down to argue things within. In that interview, Aisha Buhari had said;

“After receiving complaints and complaints, I decided to tell him [President Buhari]. But, all the same, a lot of People are coming on their own and also collectively to tell him that things are not going the way it should”..................“If it continues like this, I’m not going to be a part of any movement again…”the president’s wife fired.

The interviewer, wanted to know that she had at least talked to Mr. President about it;

“Have you told your husband about this?”

“Yes, he knows” Aisha Buhari concluded.

Understandably, Aisha's comments show that even within his own home, the president is seen as having failed Nigerians. It is the type of judgement that should make any well-meaning president to resign, because Aisha’s action was the ultimate vote of no confidence.

But true to type, Buhari did not see this as anything worthy of evaluation so he flippantly told media people in Germany;

"I don’t know which party my wife belongs to, but she belongs to my kitchen and my living room and the other room,”

However, Buhari's swift response is an indication that he had made the fatal mistake of surrounding himself with clueless people, whose stock-in-trade is to lie blatantly, and they have polluted his mind.

The conclusion of most analysts is that If the wife passes vote of no confidence, who else to do otherwise. Aisha remains the mouth-piece of Nigerians the next reasonable move is for Mr President to subject to the voice of his wife .

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Aisha Passes Vote Of No Confidence On Buhari, Advises Him To Resign by IVORY2009(m): 2:05pm On Oct 21, 2016
source so that we can all line up behind her!
Re: BREAKING: Aisha Passes Vote Of No Confidence On Buhari, Advises Him To Resign by wolesmile(m): 2:16pm On Oct 21, 2016
Some people with propaganda!!

Whoever starts this should be investigated and charged for treason.
Imagine the lowest ebb some people will descend to in the name of hatred!

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Aisha Passes Vote Of No Confidence On Buhari, Advises Him To Resign by kolaish(m): 2:25pm On Oct 21, 2016
wolesmile:
Some people with propaganda!!

Whoever starts this should be investigated and charged for treason.
Imagine the lowest ebb some people will descend to in the name of hatred!
The wife of the president is an individual that is entitled to her own opinion. Her opinion(s) are however not backed by the constitution. There is nothing spectacular in the statement she made, if actually true. It is Nigerians that voted for Buhari and not her wife. Much ado about nothing.

Note: I am not an APC/PDP supporter.

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Aisha Passes Vote Of No Confidence On Buhari, Advises Him To Resign by tuniski: 2:31pm On Oct 21, 2016
kolaish:
The wife of the president is an individual that is entitled to her own opinion. Her opinion(s) are however not backed by the constitution. There is nothing spectacular in the statement she made, if actually true. It is Nigerians that voted for Buhari and not her wife. Much ado about nothing.

U are of Buhari's fabric! Perhaps a fan of Trump!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Aisha Passes Vote Of No Confidence On Buhari, Advises Him To Resign by ahamonyeka(m): 2:44pm On Oct 21, 2016
Scam
Re: BREAKING: Aisha Passes Vote Of No Confidence On Buhari, Advises Him To Resign by Bagsfrmbethel: 2:55pm On Oct 21, 2016
4 wheel ABS luggage (yellow)

₦35,000.00/ Piece

Description

ABS
3 piece small, medium and large luggage set made from extra strong ABS material
The smaller case is suitable for most US airline cabin luggage (external size- 21.7 x 13 x 8.1 inches)
Medium external size (26.4 x 18.1 x 10.2 inches), Large external size (30.3 x 20.8 x 12 inches)
4 wheels with 360° turning on each case and telescopic handle
Built in combination lock (not TSA) and padlock hole on zips for TSA approved padlocks

3-PieceTravel Suitcases a must-have. It comes in 20", 24" and 28"; size to accommodate all your travel needs. It has neat interior lining and an inner belt to properly hold all your contents. No matter how much you toss the suitcase around when travelling, your clothes will be well secured. Each suitcase has 4 wheels and a trolley handle which makes it easy for you to move around an airport or train station. Its 3-digit combination lock ensures that all your contents are safe at all times.

3-Piece Travel Suitcases has a lovely colour which makes it more suited to women. It is made from the finest ABS material which ensures high durability. This suitcase will wear well, last longer and look better even after extensive use. One nice thing about this travel suitcase is that it is lightweight so you can easily carry around without experiencing any form of discomfort. Pack up with ease and travel to wherever with these well-designed suitcases. What stands this suitcase out from the rest is that it offers security, durability and convenient mobility

Bethelmendels International Limited
27, Atinuke Olabanji Street,
Off John Olugbo street,
Through Unity Road, Ikeja,
Lagos,
08180065490..http://bethelmendelsbags.com

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Aisha Passes Vote Of No Confidence On Buhari, Advises Him To Resign by ODAROOMS(m): 3:04pm On Oct 21, 2016
Madam be careful and stop running ur mouth like a motor without brake, may be dat brain needs to be...

Re: BREAKING: Aisha Passes Vote Of No Confidence On Buhari, Advises Him To Resign by Starofwonder(m): 3:09pm On Oct 21, 2016
God have mercy
Re: BREAKING: Aisha Passes Vote Of No Confidence On Buhari, Advises Him To Resign by chriskosherbal(m): 3:10pm On Oct 21, 2016
Hmmm ok
Re: BREAKING: Aisha Passes Vote Of No Confidence On Buhari, Advises Him To Resign by Carlmax(m): 4:08pm On Oct 21, 2016
Mods take this thread down immediately... Misleading.
Re: BREAKING: Aisha Passes Vote Of No Confidence On Buhari, Advises Him To Resign by soulhighman(m): 4:22pm On Oct 21, 2016
Source please?
Re: BREAKING: Aisha Passes Vote Of No Confidence On Buhari, Advises Him To Resign by DesChyko: 4:34pm On Oct 21, 2016
You should have indicated 'in my opinion'
Re: BREAKING: Aisha Passes Vote Of No Confidence On Buhari, Advises Him To Resign by chadwickcollins(m): 4:36pm On Oct 21, 2016
lol i tell una
Re: BREAKING: Aisha Passes Vote Of No Confidence On Buhari, Advises Him To Resign by laribari(m): 4:44pm On Oct 21, 2016
kolaish:

At least you would have preferred someone deep down, except you are saying you don't have emotion.

Your heart will surely prefer one person even though your mouth says otherwise.

If you don't support Buhari or uncle goodluck (a.ka. Personally),

Then who else were you expecting for president?
Re: BREAKING: Aisha Passes Vote Of No Confidence On Buhari, Advises Him To Resign by harshemeyou: 5:02pm On Oct 21, 2016
Aisha Advises Buhari To Resign

Many times, blind supporters of President Buhari have said that those who criticize his administration do so out of the pains of Goodluck Jonathan, their favoured candidate, losing the elections. They have never for once
contemplated that most of the critics do so out of genuine love for the well-being of Nigeria.

Today, one may ask the question; “was Goodluck Jonathan Aisha Buhari’s favoured candidate too?”

The political atmosphere in Nigeria was diffused last week, when snippets of the interview granted by the president’s wife, Aisha Buhari, to BBC Hausa began to emerge.

The statement of Aisha depicts she might have admonished his hubby privately to resign. It shows the length of which they might have sat down to argue things within. In that interview, Aisha Buhari had said;

“After receiving complaints and complaints, I decided to tell him [President Buhari]. But, all the same, a lot of People are coming on their own and also collectively to tell him that things are not going the way it should”..................“If it continues like this, I’m not going to be a part of any movement again…”the president’s wife fired.

The interviewer, wanted to know that she had at least talked to Mr. President about it;

“Have you told your husband about this?”

“Yes, he knows” Aisha Buhari concluded.

Understandably, Aisha's comments show that even within his own home, the president is seen as having failed Nigerians. It is the type of judgement that should make any well-meaning president to resign, because Aisha’s action was the ultimate vote of no confidence.

But true to type, Buhari did not see this as anything worthy of evaluation so he flippantly told media people in Germany;

"I don’t know which party my wife belongs to, but she belongs to my kitchen and my living room and the other room,”

However, Buhari's swift response is an indication that he had made the fatal mistake of surrounding himself with clueless people, whose stock-in-trade is to lie blatantly, and they have polluted his mind.

The conclusion of most analysts is that If the wife passes vote of no confidence, who else to do otherwise. Aisha remains the mouth-piece of Nigerians the next reasonable move is for Mr President to subject to the voice of his wife .

is that what you really want him to do, to be cowardice
Re: BREAKING: Aisha Passes Vote Of No Confidence On Buhari, Advises Him To Resign by angeltolly(f): 5:38pm On Oct 21, 2016
Source

And just in case it's true......

What is she smoking these days. Does she now share a common weed with fayose?

Re: BREAKING: Aisha Passes Vote Of No Confidence On Buhari, Advises Him To Resign by kolaish(m): 6:34pm On Oct 21, 2016
laribari:

At least you would have preferred someone deep down, except you are saying you don't have emotion.

Your heart will surely prefer one person even though your mouth says otherwise.

If you don't support Buhari or uncle goodluck (a.ka. Personally),

Then who else were you expecting for president?
My good brother, all these our politicians are not worth dying for. Their interest is their pockets. both APC or PDP, they are the same set of people. APC sees PDP as corrupt and see their members as saints. Yes, PDP is corrupt, but is APC themselves sincere? I will reserve my comment for now until God pushes a sincere and God fearing person to come and bail Nigeria out of its predicament.
Re: BREAKING: Aisha Passes Vote Of No Confidence On Buhari, Advises Him To Resign by Freegift75: 6:36pm On Oct 21, 2016
harshemeyou:

is that what you really want him to do, to be cowardice
Yes oooooo. Let him resign
My Son is already warming up to take up the mantle. I wouldn't mind sacrificing my blood.
It high time we faced reality.
Re: BREAKING: Aisha Passes Vote Of No Confidence On Buhari, Advises Him To Resign by kolaish(m): 6:37pm On Oct 21, 2016
tuniski:

U are of Buhari's fabric! Perhaps a fan of Trump!
Not at all. I am a true Nigerian praying for God's divine intervention in the country.
Re: BREAKING: Aisha Passes Vote Of No Confidence On Buhari, Advises Him To Resign by Chikpat(m): 6:45pm On Oct 21, 2016
Nonsense!

Nonsense simply means no sense... at all
Re: BREAKING: Aisha Passes Vote Of No Confidence On Buhari, Advises Him To Resign by KealDrogo: 7:18pm On Oct 21, 2016
This Aisha of a woman has no respect for President Buhari at all sad. instead of her to remain in the kitchen and other rooms as her President Buhari husband prescribe. she's here running Her mouth.
Re: BREAKING: Aisha Passes Vote Of No Confidence On Buhari, Advises Him To Resign by KealDrogo: 7:25pm On Oct 21, 2016
Re: BREAKING: Aisha Passes Vote Of No Confidence On Buhari, Advises Him To Resign by double0seven(m): 7:41pm On Oct 21, 2016
Nairaland has really gone to the dogs
what does it take for Seun to employ paid moderators. Don't just understand
Re: BREAKING: Aisha Passes Vote Of No Confidence On Buhari, Advises Him To Resign by wolesmile(m): 7:44pm On Oct 21, 2016
APCHaram:

Shutup!

Do you even know what the word Treason means you fascist pig

Need I reply?
Don't wanna look the bigger FOOL
Analyze the various categories of treasonable offences
Define fascism?

Now please why the attack on my post?
Re: BREAKING: Aisha Passes Vote Of No Confidence On Buhari, Advises Him To Resign by fourtnee(m): 8:14pm On Oct 21, 2016
Re: BREAKING: Aisha Passes Vote Of No Confidence On Buhari, Advises Him To Resign by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 21, 2016
Lies 4rm d depth of hell.... undecided undecided undecided

Where is the source
Re: BREAKING: Aisha Passes Vote Of No Confidence On Buhari, Advises Him To Resign by ledon(f): 10:16pm On Oct 21, 2016
Nigerians ar suffering,is d best tin to do
Re: BREAKING: Aisha Passes Vote Of No Confidence On Buhari, Advises Him To Resign by larabae13(f): 11:43pm On Oct 21, 2016
How can aisha pass a vote of no confidence? Is she in the legislature? undecided Is Buhari a prime minister? Cos itz prime ministers vote of confidence are given to. Itz impeachment that the legislature would do to remove him as president,still she doesn't have a say in the matter.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Will Be Praying For You, Buhari Tells New Service Chiefs / Court Nullifies Babayemi's Expulsion From PDP / Femi Adesina: Nigerians Will Miss Buhari, Did His Best Amid Distractions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.