Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,842 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

Bournvita Vs Milo: Which One Do You Prefer - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Bournvita Vs Milo: Which One Do You Prefer (25160 Views)

Why Does The Milk Always Finish Before The Bournvita? / The Best Among Ovaltine,bournvita And Milo? / Bournvita Or Milo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bournvita Vs Milo: Which One Do You Prefer by muffins(f): 6:20pm On Oct 23, 2009
Which one do you prefer

Re: Bournvita Vs Milo: Which One Do You Prefer by Nobody: 6:48pm On Oct 23, 2009
Neither, they are both high calorific poopoo drinks
Re: Bournvita Vs Milo: Which One Do You Prefer by chic2pimp(m): 7:09pm On Oct 23, 2009
Oh man I miss them Hmm. . . . . . . kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss. I love the both of em' but I prefer Milo cool

MILO pa pa pa pa pa pa pa MILO!!!!!
Re: Bournvita Vs Milo: Which One Do You Prefer by Fhemmmy: 10:25pm On Oct 23, 2009
Milo all the way, with nice Coffee mate
Re: Bournvita Vs Milo: Which One Do You Prefer by muffins(f): 7:02pm On Oct 24, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Neither, they are both high calorific poopoo drinks

Are you serious?, so what do you put in your tea, shit? lipsrsealed cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Bournvita Vs Milo: Which One Do You Prefer by Nobody: 8:13pm On Oct 24, 2009
I put just plain evaporated milk in my tea and coffee no sugar as well tongue
Re: Bournvita Vs Milo: Which One Do You Prefer by muffins(f): 8:29pm On Oct 24, 2009
^^You must be living in madagascar. grin grin grin
Re: Bournvita Vs Milo: Which One Do You Prefer by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 24, 2009
Hahaha people always wonder why I dont put sugar, I guess I have eaten enough sugar to last a lifetime grin
Re: Bournvita Vs Milo: Which One Do You Prefer by KennyG6(m): 9:59pm On Oct 24, 2009
Bornvi, Bornvi, Bornvita
Re: Bournvita Vs Milo: Which One Do You Prefer by Damolux01(m): 4:07pm On Oct 25, 2009
Milo ni baba.
Re: Bournvita Vs Milo: Which One Do You Prefer by THEAMAKA(f): 6:12pm On Oct 25, 2009
Bournvita anyday, anytime!!

i used to drink Milo while in naija until i tried Bournvita one day.
its excellent!
you dont really need the complement of Peak milk to bring out the real taste, although i do anyway.

Milo has a weird taste and you need Peak and Sugar just to make it taste right.
its okay but not better than Bournvita.

Bournvita, Peak, 1 cube of sugar, bread +butter, and thats my naija breakfast. lol

*oh those days in naija. lol*

4 Likes

Re: Bournvita Vs Milo: Which One Do You Prefer by THEAMAKA(f): 6:13pm On Oct 25, 2009
has anyone tried Cowbell? i used to see their chocolate drink but i never tried it.
my grandpa owns a store, i used to get a ton of freebies. lol
Re: Bournvita Vs Milo: Which One Do You Prefer by Hesperus(m): 6:19pm On Oct 25, 2009
Milo anyday, anytime.
Re: Bournvita Vs Milo: Which One Do You Prefer by THEAMAKA(f): 6:28pm On Oct 25, 2009
booooo Milo.

is ALL bournvita malted? cause i dont think i tasted the malt in the drink.
thats another thing that kills me in Milo, the malted drink.
blah.
Re: Bournvita Vs Milo: Which One Do You Prefer by SeanT21(f): 11:47pm On Oct 25, 2009
NONE~~I prefer Ovaltine.

1 Like

Re: Bournvita Vs Milo: Which One Do You Prefer by Fhemmmy: 12:16am On Oct 26, 2009
yawwwwkkkkk
Re: Bournvita Vs Milo: Which One Do You Prefer by SeanT21(f): 12:26am On Oct 26, 2009
Ovaltine rocks. wink
Re: Bournvita Vs Milo: Which One Do You Prefer by Fhemmmy: 12:30am On Oct 26, 2009
^^^ tastes gross, look yawkkk too. . . cant stand that stuff
Re: Bournvita Vs Milo: Which One Do You Prefer by SeanT21(f): 12:41am On Oct 26, 2009
I been loving Ovaltine since I was little. It was every kid fave drink in Liberia. Its a wonderful drink.
Re: Bournvita Vs Milo: Which One Do You Prefer by THEAMAKA(f): 2:05am On Oct 26, 2009
i used to drink Ovaltine when i was little too.
i grew out of it though, im tired of all these malted chocolate drinks in Nigeria sef.

Bournvita still remains the best.

just add that amount of Peak Milk and its the best damn hot chocolate ever!!
Re: Bournvita Vs Milo: Which One Do You Prefer by skidoboy: 2:09am On Oct 26, 2009
hi amaka can i chat with im male from poland
Re: Bournvita Vs Milo: Which One Do You Prefer by THEAMAKA(f): 2:10am On Oct 26, 2009
skidoboy:

hi amaka can i chat with im male from poland
wow! so much for a first post. lol
hmmmm i dont know

why does everyone ask to chat with me? what have i done?
Re: Bournvita Vs Milo: Which One Do You Prefer by Shola2009(m): 4:04am On Oct 26, 2009
i used to luv raw milo,taste so gd!! but there were terrible consequences ofcorse smiley grin
Re: Bournvita Vs Milo: Which One Do You Prefer by THEAMAKA(f): 4:06am On Oct 26, 2009
Shola2009:

i used to luv raw milo,taste so gd!! but there were terrible consequences ofcorse smiley grin
hmmmm and those consequences were? lolol
raw Milo? thats the worst!!
Milo taste like rubbish without Peak milk and a cube of sugar.
Re: Bournvita Vs Milo: Which One Do You Prefer by Fhemmmy: 4:16am On Oct 26, 2009
THE AMAKA:

hmmmm and those consequences were? lolol
raw Milo? thats the worst!!
Milo taste like rubbish without Peak milk and a cube of sugar.

Milo already have so much sugar, so milo with milk is choconuffy.
Re: Bournvita Vs Milo: Which One Do You Prefer by THEAMAKA(f): 4:19am On Oct 26, 2009
Fhemmmy:

Milo already have so much sugar, so milo with milk is choconuffy.
since when did Milo have sugar? what Milo are you drinking?
the one i drank tasted bland and it was too malty for my liking.
and i dont put too much peak milk, thats how everyone back home drank it.
and it was hardly sweet either. the one cube of sugar helped.

Milo was a dark malty drink with hardly any flavor without the other two to complement it.
Re: Bournvita Vs Milo: Which One Do You Prefer by mohawkchic(f): 4:19am On Oct 26, 2009
[size=13pt]~Neither! WEll,i've never actually tried either of them  grin[/size]
Re: Bournvita Vs Milo: Which One Do You Prefer by Shola2009(m): 4:21am On Oct 26, 2009
@Amaka,
wooo!, milo does have alot of sugar in it.taste so gd with raw powdered milk.  maybe your taking expired milo. lol. grin
Re: Bournvita Vs Milo: Which One Do You Prefer by THEAMAKA(f): 4:22am On Oct 26, 2009
Shola2009:

@Amaka,
wooo!, milo does have alot of sugar in it.taste so gd with raw powdered milk. maybe your taking expired milo. lol. grin
noooooo

my grandpa owns a store, everything was fresh.
i dont know oooo. but the milo i was drinking didnt have any sweetness. well it did but hardly anythig.
idk ooo.
different taste buds.
its great with Peak, i know.
i miss that stuff with bread (not dipped lipsrsealed)
Re: Bournvita Vs Milo: Which One Do You Prefer by Shola2009(m): 4:24am On Oct 26, 2009
lol. grin when was the last time u dipped bread in a drink?coco drink or just tea
Re: Bournvita Vs Milo: Which One Do You Prefer by THEAMAKA(f): 4:26am On Oct 26, 2009
Shola2009:

lol. grin when was the last time u dipped bread in a drink?coco drink or just tea
thats nasty!! i cant even watch people do that.
eating on some wet, soggy, mushy bread that is now warm.
then the bread crums fall in and mess up your drink.
its disgusting. never have and never will.
i cant stand the thought of eating anything wet and soggy.

YUCK!!

@ topic
BOURNVITA!!! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Bournvita Vs Milo: Which One Do You Prefer by Shola2009(m): 4:29am On Oct 26, 2009
thats nasty!! i cant even watch people do that.
eating on some wet, soggy, mushy bread that is now warm.
then the bread crums fall in and mess up your drink.
its disgusting. never have and never will.
i cant stand the thought of eating anything wet and soggy.

YUCK!!
i remember doing that as a kid,it was awesome!! back then grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fish Peppersoup / Nigerian Assorted Meat Stew Recipe: How To Make Assorted Meat Stew / '2GO Bread' Spotted In Asaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.