Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,794 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

Femi Fani-Kayode Rearrested By EFCC (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode Rearrested By EFCC (Photo) (62441 Views)

Why Has Nnamdi Kanu Not Been Rearrested Despite Violating Bail Conditions? / Konduga Al-Zawahiri Rearrested In Ndume’s House / Abubakar Sidiq Usman Released By EFCC (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Rearrested By EFCC (Photo) by watered(m): 4:06pm On Oct 21, 2016
Dead nation!

4 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Rearrested By EFCC (Photo) by Mexyz(m): 4:09pm On Oct 21, 2016
ODAROOMS:
Goood for am, make e go dey make hin mouth there. No more room for Looters cheesy even dat Yeye Girlfriend wey looter Fayose rescue and dat under age and dat upcoming looter of 8month old, every his Family inside Kuje... no more Room not even Oda Rooms for Looters again Useless ppl grin grin cheesy
You're such a shameless idiot for insulting his innocent son...

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Rearrested By EFCC (Photo) by saintdennis(m): 4:09pm On Oct 21, 2016
All this tribal sentiments will soon wear off

I can bet my last dime if they check out list of those returning funds northerners will make up @least 80%.

Who has time for sere sere? Initial gra gra? Which northerner has made any noise since buhari started?

Even fayose supporters have now seen for themselves EFCC has a case against him despite all his noise... southerners don't know when to do gra gra

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Rearrested By EFCC (Photo) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Oct 21, 2016
IykeChukz:
Directionless government. You think you'll last forever?

You have power, you can always use it now...

After the rain comes shine...

If it were to be corruption fight, even the blind will see it.

Qoute me and be judged by posterity...
supporter of corruption. No rest for the corrupt. You can wail to the death

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Rearrested By EFCC (Photo) by suteco16: 4:12pm On Oct 21, 2016
Very soon they will arrest his housemaid

Then his gateman

And then his dogs

Efcc in action!

Useless apc!

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Rearrested By EFCC (Photo) by Charly68: 4:13pm On Oct 21, 2016
I think Fani k, said so yesterday that they are coming for him again..they should charge the man to court & avoid this type of annoying Harukushanka arrest all the time.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Rearrested By EFCC (Photo) by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 4:15pm On Oct 21, 2016
I've stated to hate the president,but I love Hitler.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Rearrested By EFCC (Photo) by repogirl(f): 4:15pm On Oct 21, 2016
He will spend another two months in a cell because he said Buhari is possessed.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Rearrested By EFCC (Photo) by wink2015(m): 4:18pm On Oct 21, 2016
[size=14pt]Femi Fani Kayode,

You brought all this pain to yourself. Your wife was embarrassed in Ekiti state. It pays to live an honest life.

Good name is better than the riches of this world.

Your friend, Ayodele Fayose, the present governor of Ekiti state is on the hot list of persons to be punished by the Buhari administration for involvement in corruption and waging an unnecessary war against the Buhari government.

Ayodele Fayose can not even step his foot outside the shores of this country. Thanks to the almight Federal government of Nigeria.

Who wan try Buhari![/size]
[b][/b]
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Rearrested By EFCC (Photo) by moneyMouthed: 4:19pm On Oct 21, 2016
Only God knows what the real agenda of this government under the leadership is all about.

Cos clearly, I see it is not to better the lot of the common man. Neither is it to further the course of a foreward-moving Nigeria.

Simply put, this administration is out to witch hunt and Gag the opposition under the guise of fighting corruption.

Or just how will you explain the freedom enjoyed by Olusegun Obasanjo, Atiku Abubakar, Bola Tinubu Rotimi Amaechi, Raji Fashola, Abdylrahman Dambazau, etc etc who stole our billions and brought us to where we are.

The person above me and the other one below appears to be daft and bankrupt of a true fight against corruption hence the thrash they spewed there.

God is watching

6 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Rearrested By EFCC (Photo) by ramalot(m): 4:19pm On Oct 21, 2016
I have come to the conclusion that either most Nigerians are brain dead or simply suffering from politician Stockholm syndrome.

Why the heck would anyone agitate against thieving politicians being held accountable in any fashion?

Even if the arrests do not lead to incarceration, don't you think it at least serves as a deterrent to others?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Rearrested By EFCC (Photo) by olusogo: 4:20pm On Oct 21, 2016
biggy26:
Pmb does not know that he is creating a monster by his actions. People are already angry and he continues with his non challant attitude. He should realize that an explosion might soon be inevitable.

Explosion? Because a criminal is arrested!!! No explosion when over 200 girls were abducted by Boko Haram but you called it scam. No explosion when they were sharing money in hard currency and no explosion when they were confessing. Okay, let us see that explosion that will consume the the yam eaters and their supporters. The common people are waiting for your explosion.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Rearrested By EFCC (Photo) by zomby(m): 4:20pm On Oct 21, 2016
Nigerians should not care how the war against corruption is fought...A thief is a thief, let these thieves go and have their day in the court of law. We shouldn't care how many of them is captured, how many of them is jailed or how these blood suckers are arrested. Our focus should be more on making sure they are severely punished.

Our country is on the floor today simply because a group of people did not give a d@mn...someone them even stole enough money for their great grand children to spend, while average Nigerians suffer like no man's business.

Our system is not perfect, hence there will be a lot of mistakes made during this process, but may God punish any lowlife among us Nigerians that tries to frustrate or castigate the fight against corruption.

I pray for this administration to have enough courage to disregard the castigation and focus more on treating these shameless thieves like animals...That is the only way other potential thieves will be discouraged.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Rearrested By EFCC (Photo) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Oct 21, 2016
ODAROOMS:
Goood for am, make e go dey make hin mouth there. No more room for Looters cheesy even dat Yeye Girlfriend wey looter Fayose rescue and dat under age and dat upcoming looter of 8month old, every his Family inside Kuje... no more Room not even Oda Rooms for Looters again Useless ppl grin grin cheesy
"useless people"? That would be you

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Rearrested By EFCC (Photo) by wazobiaN9(m): 4:21pm On Oct 21, 2016
IykeChukz:
Directionless government. You think you'll last forever?

You have power, you can always use it now...

After the rain comes shine...

If it were to be corruption fight, even the blind will see it.

Qoute me and be judged by posterity...

You have been Mis-Qouted. grin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Rearrested By EFCC (Photo) by wink2015(m): 4:22pm On Oct 21, 2016
[size=14pt] Mr Femi Fani Kayode, as a young man you are too young to go through all this prison experiences.

But you brought all this pains to yourself for failing to live honest and responsible life. Your wife who is nursing a child was embarrassed in Ekiti state because of your actions while in government. It pays to live an honest life.

Good name is better than the riches of this world.

Your friend, Ayodele Fayose, the present governor of Ekiti state is on the hot list of persons to be punished by the Buhari administration for involvement in corruption and waging an unnecessary war against the Buhari government.

Ayodele Fayose can not even step his foot outside the shores of this country because of the "fatwa" placed on him by the Ayatollah himself, President Muhammadu Buhari.

Thanks to the almighty Federal government of Nigeria. Fayose originally thinks he can bite off more than he can chew. But he was checkmated by Buhari.

Who wan try Buhari![/size]
[b][/b]

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Rearrested By EFCC (Photo) by toidflex(m): 4:23pm On Oct 21, 2016
ODAROOMS:
Goood for am, make e go dey make hin mouth there. No more room for Looters cheesy even dat Yeye Girlfriend wey looter Fayose rescue and dat under age and dat upcoming looter of 8month old, every his Family inside Kuje... no more Room not even Oda Rooms for Looters again seless ppl grin grin cheesy
rubbish,u are still a toddler'must it be one sided ?

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Rearrested By EFCC (Photo) by Dosu67: 4:25pm On Oct 21, 2016
Fyno:
This govt is too predictable

Only working hard to silence any opposition while the common man dies of hunger.

Fortunately many see no wrong in what ever this govt does.

While others with sence see dictatorship whenever the name Buhari is mentioned

The country is already divided

Its just a matter of time
As far as I am concerned, the moment you identify your enemy, crush him totally both in body and in spirit. No government has ever left any opposition unattended to my dear.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Rearrested By EFCC (Photo) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 21, 2016
Mexyz:
You're such a shameless idiot for insulting his innocent son...
My brother, Nigeria has dried up grey matter in people's brain. What do you expect? People are now thinking like goats. Imagine cursing an 8 year old undecided

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Rearrested By EFCC (Photo) by lagdmark(m): 4:26pm On Oct 21, 2016
rusher14:
Which of the crimes this time?

He reminds me of my mate in secondary school always in trouble for one misdemeanour or the other.

His crime be say he reminded us that buhari has lost his memory in the other room

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Rearrested By EFCC (Photo) by OLAITANSOLOMON: 4:28pm On Oct 21, 2016
NextGovernor:

Which yam? Go tell Ameachi that.
whatever you like u can say, u own your mouth. All i know is that corruption must be fought
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Rearrested By EFCC (Photo) by Call07034780891: 4:28pm On Oct 21, 2016
FFK is a very brave guy..

#WeStandWithFFK

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Rearrested By EFCC (Photo) by bimbo2k10: 4:31pm On Oct 21, 2016
He who calls for equity must come with clean hands. FFK, Fayose criticizing PMB all the time with a lots of shits surrounding them. If u must PMB, u must be free from corruption allegations. Gani fawehinmi, whole soyinka and many more are in a better position to do that bt age and death never permit them. FFK enjoy ur beans with ur loosed mouth while it last.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Rearrested By EFCC (Photo) by Shymm3xx: 4:31pm On Oct 21, 2016
moneyMouthed:
Only God knows what the real agenda of this government under the leadership is all about.

Cos clearly, I see it is not to better the lot of the common man. Neither is it to further the course of a foreward-moving Nigeria.

Simply put, this administration is out to witch hunt and Gag the opposition under the guise of fighting corruption.

Or just how will you explain the freedom enjoyed by Olusegun Obasanjo, Atiku Abubakar, Bola Tinubu Rotimi Amaechi, Raji Fashola, Abdylrahman Dambazau, etc etc who stole our billions and brought us to where we are.

The person above me and the other one below appears to be daft and bankrupt of a true fight against corruption hence they spew the thrash he posted up there.

God is watching

Lol, does BooHarry even have anything to offer himself? grin

For a man, in his position, to stand next to the most powerful woman in world (with the whole world watching) - and allude to his own wife belonging to the kitchen. Despite the current consciousness of the world, shows he has to be the dumbest heifer ever. If a man, his age, doesn't understand what decorum means: what can he offer other people?

The old fool just wanted to become the president, so as to travel the globe. And I believe he has achieved that. Everything else is autopilot and tyranny. grin

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Rearrested By EFCC (Photo) by zomby(m): 4:32pm On Oct 21, 2016
Looters are the only enemies that will never allow Nigerians or Nigeria as a country to prosper. They should all be treated like animals...nothing else makes sense.
I strongly believe that war against corruption will not be taken seriously, politicians mindsets will continue to be compromised, and corruption will not be completely eradicated UNLESS looters in Nigeria are hanged to death.

May God punish any lowlife among us that tries to defend any of these shameless looters...And May God bless our country, Nigeria.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Rearrested By EFCC (Photo) by ogene007: 4:34pm On Oct 21, 2016
Realist2:
Nigeria has gone to the dog, every opposition voices is targeted, harass, intimidated and being cowed to remain silent. Nigeria has become a policed state, where Efcc and DSS is being used to silent every critics.
But one thing i know is that everything act of executive rascality, intimidation and harassment will realy polarise the country, breed more acrimonious, and preparing a ground for future rascality as the table definitely turn around.
This APC government is definitely tyrannical. They are more interested in arresting people who criticize their mismanagement of the affairs of the country over trumped up charges rather than fixing the myriads of problems bedeviling the country.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Rearrested By EFCC (Photo) by sekundosekundo: 4:35pm On Oct 21, 2016
ODAROOMS:

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Rearrested By EFCC (Photo) by shigo04: 4:37pm On Oct 21, 2016
Igba olo bi orere, aye olo bi opa ibo......Life is in phases,dullard buhari small small.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Rearrested By EFCC (Photo) by onatisi(m): 4:41pm On Oct 21, 2016
talktonase:
This Buhari no get chill oh!
Fani should have kept his mouth shut and nose clean off tinubu issue. All these wahala started again for him when he started supporting tinubu. The presidency is already circling and moving in on all those having sympathy for tinibu,fayose is next with the home coming of obanikoro and the statements he has made .

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Rearrested By EFCC (Photo) by tiwiex(m): 4:41pm On Oct 21, 2016
Ezechinwa:
If you stole a dime from Nigeria's account then you must face judgement. i dont care whether your for Pdp or Apc, Igbo Yoruba or Hausa.
How many APC dem don arrest?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Excited To Meet Obasanjo In Victoria, Seychelles / Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) / Zahra Buhari Leaves Twitter In Shame Or Anger?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.