Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,078 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

What Can 2 Million Do On A Farm - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / What Can 2 Million Do On A Farm (1059 Views)

Am Starting A Farm, Experienced Farmers Should Check In Here / Own A Farm Today / Man Without Legs Ploughing On A Farm (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can 2 Million Do On A Farm by hkd11: 3:59pm On Oct 21, 2016
please l need an idea of what 2 million can plant and idea of plots of land going to involve and machines . am seriously concerned about security . so please i need an advice
Re: What Can 2 Million Do On A Farm by georgen2u(m): 4:59pm On Oct 21, 2016
It can bless my life
Re: What Can 2 Million Do On A Farm by georgen2u(m): 5:00pm On Oct 21, 2016
It can bless my life
U can send it to me na
Re: What Can 2 Million Do On A Farm by Emempaul(m): 8:16pm On Oct 21, 2016
Safe ur money till nxt year rainy season, then go into cassava farming. Or beta yet garri processing

1 Like

Re: What Can 2 Million Do On A Farm by Mustack: 11:12pm On Oct 21, 2016
hkd11:
please l need an idea of what 2 million can plant and idea of plots of land going to involve and machines . am seriously concerned about security . so please i need an advice
If some like me can think of how to start something with 500k which I don't have how can ask silly question when you the resources.
Re: What Can 2 Million Do On A Farm by Nobody: 11:24am On Oct 22, 2016
Questions like this do irritate me at times cos you didnt tell us if you have a land and the size of the land/farm, machineries like wat? anyway if i own 2million now with the large hectares of land already, i would clear and plant plantain and cassava one side and vegetable one side so in 3 month i will harvest d vegetables and use the money to replace some percentage of my investment funds and so on cant waste my profession for free
Re: What Can 2 Million Do On A Farm by feran15(m): 12:05pm On Oct 22, 2016
Mustack:

If some like me can think of how to start something with 500k which I don't have how can ask silly question when you the resources.
its not a stupid question.

4 Likes

Re: What Can 2 Million Do On A Farm by Pavore9: 2:09pm On Oct 22, 2016
feran15:

its not a stupid question.
l agree with you on that, what the OP should be asked is what aspect of agriculture is he interested in?

1 Like

Re: What Can 2 Million Do On A Farm by hahn(m): 3:47pm On Oct 22, 2016
hkd11:

Do you have any interest in any particular agro product?

I think you should start from there.

100k can be enough to start with the right knowledge and N2m can be a waste with inadequate knowledge and planning.

Like all business, you need to know exactly what interests you, have some training, have a plan and execute with persistence
Re: What Can 2 Million Do On A Farm by Nobody: 11:48pm On Oct 22, 2016
Pavore9

Hi, i sent you a mail a few days ago. Pls could you respond. Thanks
Re: What Can 2 Million Do On A Farm by alakara(m): 5:13pm On Oct 23, 2016
vegetables: cucumbers, water melon, tomatoes ,pepper,squash
Re: What Can 2 Million Do On A Farm by midasinitiative: 4:19pm On Oct 24, 2016
Midas Initiative is quite keen on supporting agriculture because diversification is non-negotiable in the face of scarce foreign exchange. It is important for Nigerians to look inward. Agriculture is readily available through crop and livestock production among others.
INVEST IN OWN A FARM PROJECT
Get over 50% discount for a full farm set up (Ugwu, Cucumber, Green Pepper, Cabbage, hot pepper, Chili pepper, Plantain)
PROMO OFFERS
Set up fee for plot of farm @ N75, 000
Set up 8 plots and get one plot free set up
Set up I hectare and get 2 plots free set up
Set up fee can be paid in 3 times Installments
Plantain intercropped with vegetables@100,000 with 2 year land lease per plot.
BENEFITS
Full farm set up which entails land clearing, ploughing, ridging making, seeds, planting, manure, pest control, weeding)
On a plot of land earn as much as N250,000 income and N3,000,000 on a hectare in one year
One year land lease with Irrigation
9 months management
Opportunity to have Midas Food Mart market and sell your farm produce
Organic farm produce
Earn 10% commission for any referral while making someone’s dream of earning extra income a reality. Busy Executives can have us manage their farms.
Become a member of Midas Initiative farmers’ hub
Attend our quarterly food expos and special events
Have us link you to farmers’ association that will aid your growth in this industrial.
Hurry now while promo last
Other services you can enjoy in Midas Initiative: Organic home garden set up, organic manure, King Humus soil conditioner and fertilizer enhancer, seedlings, farm boots, consulting and mentoring.
08091490783 or 08149449140
Re: What Can 2 Million Do On A Farm by hkd11: 6:14am On Jan 16, 2017
Any advise on what to do witg 2 million. Really ready. Any advise please whatsapp me on 0034602866893 or Nellyinhere@yahoo.com.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Where Can I Get Coconut Shaft? Pls / Hybrid Cucumber For Sale (nagano) And Seedlings / Lady Makes Millions From Farming Water Melons After Quitting Her Job.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.