Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,000 members, 7,806,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:51 AM

Obama Wife Protesting For Biafrans Raw Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obama Wife Protesting For Biafrans Raw Photos (8378 Views)

Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan / John Cena Protesting For Biafrans PHOTOS / Niger Delta Women At EFCC Rivers Office Protesting For Patience Jonathan (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obama Wife Protesting For Biafrans Raw Photos by Nobody: 4:25pm On Oct 21, 2016
This is too much I can't endure this one...
Posted on Radio Biafra London...
Michelle Obama campaigning against killing of Biafrans.

https://mobile.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=503449386529749&id=100005940755480&set=gm.1162053847242383&refid=18&ref=opera_speed_dial&_ft_=qid.6343935627014295056%3Amf_story_key.1162053847242383%3Atl_objid.1162053847242383&__tn__=E

Link above join the group first to see how they are washing this people's brain.

If you're still deceived by your Biafra watch my exposing video...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHZVm_a4Wk8

Screenshots of these people being deceived below

Only one person who expostulated... Screenshots below of IPOB brain washed...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obama Wife Protesting For Biafrans Raw Photos by rangersfan: 4:33pm On Oct 21, 2016
bros weldone I wonder were ur salary go come from for all dis hard work way u de do

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obama Wife Protesting For Biafrans Raw Photos by Ritieyalu(f): 4:33pm On Oct 21, 2016
yes!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Obama Wife Protesting For Biafrans Raw Photos by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 21, 2016
my picture is now on my profile I don't fear iPods again they are empty vessels

3 Likes

Re: Obama Wife Protesting For Biafrans Raw Photos by fuckyoumhen: 4:50pm On Oct 21, 2016
psykolomental thread again?

2 Likes

Re: Obama Wife Protesting For Biafrans Raw Photos by fuckyoumhen: 4:53pm On Oct 21, 2016
BiafraudExposed:
& you think that any sane man sees you as human being? what a big joke?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obama Wife Protesting For Biafrans Raw Photos by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 21, 2016
Who released the OP from his Yaba Left residence ?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obama Wife Protesting For Biafrans Raw Photos by kogistar: 5:16pm On Oct 21, 2016
photoshop of same pix which they used for #bringbackourgirls.

6 Likes

Re: Obama Wife Protesting For Biafrans Raw Photos by Cyberfire(m): 6:18pm On Oct 21, 2016
Photoshop.. mumu people.. you think she have your time

3 Likes

Re: Obama Wife Protesting For Biafrans Raw Photos by Nobody: 6:29pm On Oct 21, 2016
Photoshop that #BBOG
Re: Obama Wife Protesting For Biafrans Raw Photos by Uniben4sure: 7:54pm On Oct 21, 2016
Any news about Biafra gives this stupid op sleepless nights. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Obama Wife Protesting For Biafrans Raw Photos by Nobody: 7:55pm On Oct 21, 2016
kogistar:
photoshop of same pix which they used for #bringbackourgirls.

Last time they said PDP Ben Bruce said Igbos are the salt of the Nation... And Buhari must respect us... They are all chanting and praising PDP. PDP still keeps inveigling them conspiratorially

2 Likes

Re: Obama Wife Protesting For Biafrans Raw Photos by kogistar: 8:00pm On Oct 21, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

Last time they said PDP Ben Bruce said Igbos are the salt of the Nation... And Buhari must respect us... They are all chanting and praising PDP. PDP still keeps inveigling them conspiratorially
mtcheeewww
Re: Obama Wife Protesting For Biafrans Raw Photos by Uniben4sure: 8:07pm On Oct 21, 2016
And to you op and your co doubting thomases.

Mark my words today:

Biafra has a date with history! It is a task that must be achieved regardless of how long it takes.

Biafra is an ideology that can NEVER be stopped!
No amount of arrests and intimidation can stop the actualization of Biafra.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obama Wife Protesting For Biafrans Raw Photos by DonBobes(m): 8:14pm On Oct 21, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

Dont mind those pple with der empty brains!
Let dem keep deceiving themselves!

1 Like

Re: Obama Wife Protesting For Biafrans Raw Photos by Nobody: 8:26pm On Oct 21, 2016
DonBobes:

Dont mind those pple with der empty brains! Let dem keep deceiving themselves!
Make sure u watch my video and share for those deceived by Ipob scam.

2 Likes

Re: Obama Wife Protesting For Biafrans Raw Photos by CltrAltDel: 8:33pm On Oct 21, 2016
fuckyoumhen:
& you think that any sane man sees you as human being? what a big joke?
Keep quiet there. .....it is the insane ipork yoot that do not see him as a human being. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Obama Wife Protesting For Biafrans Raw Photos by GenbIoodykiller: 8:39pm On Oct 21, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

jamb don gree you enter school recently against what you complained ? grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Obama Wife Protesting For Biafrans Raw Photos by GenbIoodykiller: 8:43pm On Oct 21, 2016
[s]
BiafraudExposed:

Make sure u watch my video and share for those deceived by Ipob scam.
[/s]

chai adsense money dey hungry this bloody jambito grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Obama Wife Protesting For Biafrans Raw Photos by Nobody: 8:51pm On Oct 21, 2016
GenbIoodykiller:

jamb don gree you enter school recently against what you complained ? grin grin grin grin

Hahahhahaha. Leave that thing. The other day, a suicidal afonja Okada man nearly located him.

Jamb still knack im useless head. Im still dey cry Biafra Biafra.

5 Likes

Re: Obama Wife Protesting For Biafrans Raw Photos by Progressive01(m): 9:06pm On Oct 21, 2016
Take away lies from iPod and see the pumpkin heads whitter away like ugwu in a desert. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Obama Wife Protesting For Biafrans Raw Photos by Princy13: 9:21pm On Oct 21, 2016
Joke of the day undecided
Re: Obama Wife Protesting For Biafrans Raw Photos by Princy13: 9:23pm On Oct 21, 2016
Joke of the day
Re: Obama Wife Protesting For Biafrans Raw Photos by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 21, 2016
GenbIoodykiller:

Show me where I complained? grin
Re: Obama Wife Protesting For Biafrans Raw Photos by Nobody: 10:39pm On Oct 21, 2016
GenbIoodykiller:

I am waiting

1 Like

Re: Obama Wife Protesting For Biafrans Raw Photos by Nobody: 10:50pm On Oct 21, 2016
Uniben4sure:
Any news about Biafra gives this stupid op sleepless nights. tongue
Biafra gives me sleepless nights too. Ive watched the video of Nnamdi Kanu call for a genocide of Nigerians over and over again. Ive come to the conclusion that IPOB are a very dangerous group just like boko haram, that need be crushed with extreme prejudice

3 Likes

Re: Obama Wife Protesting For Biafrans Raw Photos by Nobody: 10:52pm On Oct 21, 2016
kropotkin2:
Biafra gives me sleepless nights too. Ive watched the video of Nnamdi Kanu call for a genocide of Nigerians over and over again. Ive come to the conclusion that IPOB are a very dangerous group just like boko haram, that need be crushed with extreme prejudice

Thank u for speaking the truth

2 Likes

Re: Obama Wife Protesting For Biafrans Raw Photos by 93xtr09r: 11:10pm On Oct 21, 2016
kropotkin2:

Frustrated Afonja, how is Igbos quest for nationhood Yoruba's business? Is NK pokenosing into Yoruba's OduaArewanistan republic with their Northern masters?

You and your fellow Yorubas are not bothered that this country is an expired entity. You're not concerned about the maiming and wanton destruction of lives and properties going on in the Middle-belt and South for decades now unabated. You're not at all bothered that the marauders are having a field day in your domain.

You and your wicked forbears didn't think it twice to collude with your Fulani masters in 1967-70 to kill millions of Igbos and Easterners.

Asaba Oct 7, 1967 Massacre by Murtala,  Awolowo and their Cohorts:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEaX9lVVrCM

Why should Igbos matter be your headache?

As if your wickedness isn't enough, you bigots still go about town rejoicing and supporting the killings of unarmed IPOB protesters just because you dread to be left behind with your masters. You hide under the cover of darkness to perpetrate your evil acts and loot the treasury with reckless abandon.

Feb 9, 2016 - National High School, Aba Massacre -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRCBZXRoVBo

Oba of Lagos Threat on Igbos Over 2015 Governorship 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87u255UM6Ro

Knowing that your evil days are numbered you have become so desperate, perturbed and agitated that it seems you lots cannot live a day without thinking and writing evil against the Igbo Nation - your eternal nemesis.

"...We also captured Ilorin, killed their local King and installed our Fulani Emir. We took that ancient town away from the barbarian Yoruba and their filthy pagan gods. We liberated all these places and all these people by imposing Islam on them by force. It was either the Koran or the sword, and most of them chose the Koran..."
- Alhaji Aliyu Gwarzo

https://www.nairaland.com/3147379/abdulsalami-ignored-mkos-health-till-death

https://www.nairaland.com/3101196/5-years-ago-these-nysc-members-killed-by-buhari-supporters

https://www.nairaland.com/3082535/fulani-herdsmen-hoodlums-invade-farm-in-Ibadan

May 23, 2016 - "We have sacrificed enough blood in the unending cycle of blood-letting by Fulani herdsmen the latest being those killed in Ekiti two days ago."
- Yinka Odumakin
National Publicity Secretary, Afenifere

Madam Kemi Nkem Omololu-Olunloyo

BLOCKED: Almost no yorubas left on my FB page. I will not SUBSCRIBE to tribalism against the Igbos and #Biafra . We killed THEM and boasted about it. Gen Obasanjo, Col Rotimi, Gen Ibrahim Taiwo etc etc. Oluwole Rotimi was fired by Yaradua as NG Ambassador to USA for his Biafra comment to Ojo Maduweke NG Ambassador to Canada, OBJ still boasting "We will do to Boko Haram what we did to Biafra-OBJ 2015", Ibrahim Taiwo assassinated same day as Gen Murtala Muhammed on a Friday the 13th an evil day in 1976. I no longer spend the N20 note in Nigeria. These were not heroes. Ojukwu was the real hero we were told to hate. It took years for me to know that. My father was the only Yoruba leader at his funeral. Those yoruba youth who say they saw Tinubu there were hallucinating. Both Taiwo and MM ordered Nigerian Army into Asaba and killed 700 innocent civilan men, raped their wives, daughters and ruined the town. Google Asaba massacres on Wikipedia. U are on your internet. We as Yoruba youth were brainwashed into seeing them as HEROES. Today's youth must be told the truth. History is no longer in schools. It must be told. If you were not born 1967-70 and watched 3 years of the war on WNTV now NTA, u need to STFU. Those begging me on Twitter will be ignored. The Igbo children dancing in this collage at KJ's school event are Yoruba. STOP YOUR TRIBALISM!
To my Biafrans on social media, ABSOLUTELY no violence or advocating violence on #socialmedia . Do not play into the hands of King Buhari, Father Mbaka Mfaker and the DSS...
Re: Obama Wife Protesting For Biafrans Raw Photos by DesChyko: 11:28pm On Oct 21, 2016
Progressive01:
Take away lies from iPod and see the pumpkin heads whitter away like ugwu in a desert. cheesy

Says an APC supporter grin

Suddenly, you forget your identity undecided

Please leave igbo language for igbos before you bestow a curse on yourself unknowingly grin

2 Likes

Re: Obama Wife Protesting For Biafrans Raw Photos by wiseoneking: 11:37pm On Oct 21, 2016
BiafraudExposed:
This is too much I can't endure this one...
Posted on Radio Biafra London...
Michelle Obama campaigning against killing of Biafrans.

https://mobile.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=503449386529749&id=100005940755480&set=gm.1162053847242383&refid=18&ref=opera_speed_dial&_ft_=qid.6343935627014295056%3Amf_story_key.1162053847242383%3Atl_objid.1162053847242383&__tn__=E

Link above join the group first to see how they are washing this people's brain.

If you're still deceived by your Biafra watch my exposing video...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHZVm_a4Wk8

Screenshots of these people being deceived below

Only one person who expostulated... Screenshots below of IPOB brain washed...
If care is not taking, you will die in your dream on your hatred on Biafra. Is it a must that they must be WITH you. I see you are threatened by the fear of Biafra. The fear of Biafra is the begining of wisdom. You will never have goodNITE sleep as long as Biafra taries.
Re: Obama Wife Protesting For Biafrans Raw Photos by DozieInc(m): 12:04am On Oct 22, 2016
rangersfan:
bros weldone I wonder were ur salary go come from for all dis hard work way u de do

lolllzz, you wickedt , this Op like to drink panadol for anoda man headache.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jonathan: There Will Be Credible Elections In 2023 / Alleged ₦4bn Fraud: Obiano Pleads Not Guilty, Granted Bail / Welcome To Umuahia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.