Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,815 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:03 AM

You Take Your Dream Girl Out On A Date And Discover This (Pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Take Your Dream Girl Out On A Date And Discover This (Pic) (5812 Views)

Women Who Dresses Like This Get Married Faster – Discover This / Guy Waits For 4 Years To Ask A Girl Out (Hilarious Photo) / When She Says No Sex Before Marriage, And After Marriage You Discover This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Take Your Dream Girl Out On A Date And Discover This (Pic) by farano(f): 5:36pm On Oct 21, 2016
You find out she eats like this in public. Be honest, what would you do? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: You Take Your Dream Girl Out On A Date And Discover This (Pic) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Oct 21, 2016
Then she turns nightmare girl grin grin

AMA pick race undecided

*modified

Ftc !!!

I dedicated this to all my followers grin grin. May we buy land and build houses offline. grin

To the ladies, may your abode be in the other room >sad

2 Likes

Re: You Take Your Dream Girl Out On A Date And Discover This (Pic) by kaliyu97(m): 5:37pm On Oct 21, 2016
Join her eat.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Take Your Dream Girl Out On A Date And Discover This (Pic) by senibo1: 5:38pm On Oct 21, 2016
I see nothing wrong in eating that way

Hate pretenders

17 Likes

Re: You Take Your Dream Girl Out On A Date And Discover This (Pic) by xendra: 5:39pm On Oct 21, 2016
senibo1:
I see nothing wrong in eating that way

Hate pretenders
I tire o

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Take Your Dream Girl Out On A Date And Discover This (Pic) by xendra: 5:41pm On Oct 21, 2016
now I believe guys just like to complain or they are just confused. you are asking this question and latter you say girls too dey form. you see the one when no form the same thing

7 Likes

Re: You Take Your Dream Girl Out On A Date And Discover This (Pic) by mhisbliss(f): 5:43pm On Oct 21, 2016
whats wrong with the way she's eating undecided

2 Likes

Re: You Take Your Dream Girl Out On A Date And Discover This (Pic) by kuchikau1: 5:47pm On Oct 21, 2016
mhisbliss:
Noting wrong.

Only that she menstruates.

2 Likes

Re: You Take Your Dream Girl Out On A Date And Discover This (Pic) by schumastic(m): 5:49pm On Oct 21, 2016
hmm

1 Like

Re: You Take Your Dream Girl Out On A Date And Discover This (Pic) by kinibigdeal(m): 5:57pm On Oct 21, 2016
Is that how you eat?
farano:
Re: You Take Your Dream Girl Out On A Date And Discover This (Pic) by farano(f): 6:04pm On Oct 21, 2016
kinibigdeal:
Is that how you eat?
No. tongue
Re: You Take Your Dream Girl Out On A Date And Discover This (Pic) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 21, 2016
mhisbliss:
dollyjoy come and see how mhisbliss eats
Re: You Take Your Dream Girl Out On A Date And Discover This (Pic) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Oct 21, 2016
farano:
if it's you op the relationship is gone , I can't handle irregularities from slim girls

2 Likes

Re: You Take Your Dream Girl Out On A Date And Discover This (Pic) by MackBrooklyn: 6:10pm On Oct 21, 2016
If I bought the food for her with my hard earned money, then I don't see any reasons why she should waste the resources, but eating like that in a public is the bad thing cheesy cheesy

#Just_Saying cool

1 Like

Re: You Take Your Dream Girl Out On A Date And Discover This (Pic) by RoyalBlak007: 6:12pm On Oct 21, 2016
at least she's being Real..God i love that pizza embarassed

3 Likes

Re: You Take Your Dream Girl Out On A Date And Discover This (Pic) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 21, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Then she turns nightmare girl grin grin

AMA pick race undecided

*modified

Ftc !!!

I dedicated this to all my followers grin grin. May we buy land and build houses offline. grin

To the ladies, may your abode be in the other room >sad
just look at you *spits*

1 Like

Re: You Take Your Dream Girl Out On A Date And Discover This (Pic) by Warhawk(m): 6:14pm On Oct 21, 2016
Lolz,,, i been think say this farano na robot oo
Re: You Take Your Dream Girl Out On A Date And Discover This (Pic) by bana91(m): 6:15pm On Oct 21, 2016
cool A girl Wud probably do dat to scare u away, I know my naija girls dey will stay comported anytime, anyday.
Re: You Take Your Dream Girl Out On A Date And Discover This (Pic) by mhisbliss(f): 6:17pm On Oct 21, 2016
kuchikau1:
Noting wrong.

Only that she menstruates.
Re: You Take Your Dream Girl Out On A Date And Discover This (Pic) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Oct 21, 2016
I will escape..

cry Fara baby.. I hope you don't eat like that? I'm making plans for us to go to Dubai for the weekend..
Re: You Take Your Dream Girl Out On A Date And Discover This (Pic) by MzzTega(f): 6:20pm On Oct 21, 2016
No biggie.

1 Like

Re: You Take Your Dream Girl Out On A Date And Discover This (Pic) by Ajinoride(m): 6:22pm On Oct 21, 2016
farano:
she is a WIFE MATERIAL. she is simple and has nothig to hide. if I am the one with her, I will join in the fun

2 Likes

Re: You Take Your Dream Girl Out On A Date And Discover This (Pic) by AlexCk: 6:24pm On Oct 21, 2016
Omo, i go join am chop like that naa, shoo, na we we na, us against the world grin grin grin
Re: You Take Your Dream Girl Out On A Date And Discover This (Pic) by chigoizie7(m): 6:25pm On Oct 21, 2016
Nothing.

@least she is being honest
Re: You Take Your Dream Girl Out On A Date And Discover This (Pic) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Oct 21, 2016
farano:
Baby.. cry

1 Like

Re: You Take Your Dream Girl Out On A Date And Discover This (Pic) by Sensie(f): 6:45pm On Oct 21, 2016
mhisbliss:

She's eating like a baby dinosaur undecided in PUBLIC
Re: You Take Your Dream Girl Out On A Date And Discover This (Pic) by mhisbliss(f): 6:47pm On Oct 21, 2016
Sensie:

She's eating like a baby dinosaur undecided in PUBLIC
you prefer her to be a pretender like most people? I'll rather eat the way i normally eat instead of being fake

2 Likes

Re: You Take Your Dream Girl Out On A Date And Discover This (Pic) by firstking01(m): 6:56pm On Oct 21, 2016
I 'll jejely and nwayorly allow her to finish devouring the food and that might just be the last time she will set her eyes on meundecided
Re: You Take Your Dream Girl Out On A Date And Discover This (Pic) by Delicious22: 6:59pm On Oct 21, 2016
She should have waited till we get home. A sign that she will be a legendary glutton......

Not cool to me.
Re: You Take Your Dream Girl Out On A Date And Discover This (Pic) by Sensie(f): 7:18pm On Oct 21, 2016
mhisbliss:
you prefer her to be a pretender like most people? I'll rather eat the way i normally eat instead of being fake

Nobody is asking you to pretend just behave yourself. If you had to eat out as part of your interview to get a highly paid job will you eat like that? No and don't even give me that 'it's a different thing' ish.
Oya be gone
Re: You Take Your Dream Girl Out On A Date And Discover This (Pic) by mhisbliss(f): 7:20pm On Oct 21, 2016
Sensie:

Nobody is asking you to pretend just behave yourself. If you had to eat out as part of your interview to get a highly paid job will you eat like that? No and don't even give me that 'it's a different thing' ish.
Oya be gone
[size=25pt]k[/size]
Re: You Take Your Dream Girl Out On A Date And Discover This (Pic) by pizzylee(m): 7:23pm On Oct 21, 2016
did u say dream girl? if she is my dream girl I wud do or say nothing

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is How Sperm Taste Like / Women Are Scum: Chat Reveals Soon To Cheat Fiancee / I Don't Like Giving Head, But I Can't Speak Up Cuz I Might Make Her Angry.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.