Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,968 members, 7,799,297 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:36 PM

Reasons Why I Think The Phantom 6+ Is The Best Flagship Of 2016 So Far - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Reasons Why I Think The Phantom 6+ Is The Best Flagship Of 2016 So Far (1874 Views)

Best Flagship Phones To Expect Before The End Of 2018 (photos) / Best 6GB RAM Android Smartphones Of 2016 / Figures Don't Lie, The Phantom 6 Plus Murdered The Samsung Galaxy S6! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why I Think The Phantom 6+ Is The Best Flagship Of 2016 So Far by scarycuteface(m): 6:35pm On Oct 21, 2016
Tecno mobile as a brand has continued to improve over the years by rolling out amazing phones for the African market most especially Nigeria. Recently, things took a wonderful turn as they celebrated their 10years by launching two great phones in Dubai. Making a foray into the Asian mobile market at the same time, intensifying their expansion and growth.
One thing I also noticed is the fact that TECNO have disassociated themselves from low-cost Chinese mobile brands and are now offering highly featured smartphones at really great prices and this time they aim to go global

The TECNO phantom 6 plus is one of the best smart phones ever produced, if not even the best, the launch of the Phantom 6 plus is now a game changer in the premium smartphone market segment, in the sense that most devices don't measure up to it and at the same time the TECNO Phantom 6 plus is going head to head with the more recognized brands worldwide.

I'll tell you why I think the phantom 6 plus is the best.

CAMERA
Well I am not much of a camera person, but I must say I am impressed with the camera performance of the TECNO Phantom 6 Plus, the Phantom 6 plus comes with a rear camera of 21.0MP camera with a Sony IMX230 professional camera and 83 degrees right angle front camera.

BATTERY

The TECNO Phantom 6 Plus comes with a huge 4050mAH battery capacity, so theoretically and practically this battery takes me two good days on browsing and listening to music and calls, (most times I use it as my personal WiFi, then it should take a solid heavy user a whole day, along with playing of HD games too and the best part is that it takes me 1hr and 10min to get a full charge from 0-100%. with the TECNO Phantom 6 plus, you do not need to tag a power bank along you every where you go. one Amazing thing about the TECNO phantom 6 plus is that you have it all in one package, A large battery to go with a slim design. I commend TECNO team for this feat.

FINGERPRINT SENSOR AND EYE VERIFICATION

This feature always come with very high phones that we have to pay double the price of the Phantom 6 plus to get, but you need see the look on my face when I unboxed the TECNO phantom 6 plus and saw it came with a finger print sensor and a retina scan for security purpose, on a normal day these features are only present in the likes of Samsung and Huawei devices. At first when I saw it I doubted it's performance, but after setting it up I was so surprised at how well it worked and how fast it responded to the touch of my thumb, another fascinating thing about this is that you can register up to 5 fingers to open it with.

AUDIO OUTPUT AND MUSIC

I'm impressed with the audio and music capability of the TECNO Phantom 6 plus, The Phantom 6 plus has really loud and large speakers underneath the side of the phone just like the iPhone does, mostly when I am alone, I just play it through the speakers and flow with the songs too, the sound quality of the phantom 6 plus speakers and also the metallic ear buds that came with it are just wonderful.

4GB RAM AND DECACORE PROCESSOR

The TECNO Phantom 6 plus comes with a 4GB RAM for smooth multitasking and can handle countless processes you throw at it and along with it's deca-core processor which makes this device a beast, even some medium sized laptop do not come with this type of processor not to talk of a phone. even the processors running on a nexus phone are no match for the TECNO Phantom 6, the RAM size along with the processor are what makes it a beast and trust me when I say this, the TECNO Phantom 6 plus will definitely handle anything you throw at it.

Most times I tend to be using some apps and if I find what I am using it for interesting, I tend to stick to it, and most times I forget and get so carried away that I only remember those apps 24hrs later and when I open them, they don't refresh, they continue from where I left them. That being said I wish the TECNO Phantom 6 plus will be upgraded to Android 7.0 Nougat.

FULL METAL BODY

Sporting 98.1% metal ratio, Phantom 6 plus is painstakingly through 32 processes and handcrafted in 2880 minutes for outstanding look and tested strength. With a non-detachable battery sealed within and connecting parts strengthened by screws, it is further reinforced through seamless nano molding.
Then, aluminum-magnesium alloy constitutes front cover while Corning Gorilla Glass 3 surfaces to finish off the metal unibody, which is superior in heat conduction and tremendously expands lifespan of the device.

I know I might have left out some interesting details but I want those who have experienced this phone to please share their thoughts.
Re: Reasons Why I Think The Phantom 6+ Is The Best Flagship Of 2016 So Far by scarycuteface(m): 6:44pm On Oct 21, 2016
Re: Reasons Why I Think The Phantom 6+ Is The Best Flagship Of 2016 So Far by ritababe(f): 6:48pm On Oct 21, 2016
The phone bam, i will prefer this than the nuclear bomb samsung made.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why I Think The Phantom 6+ Is The Best Flagship Of 2016 So Far by kene05(m): 6:49pm On Oct 21, 2016
Tecno agent spotted!!!

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why I Think The Phantom 6+ Is The Best Flagship Of 2016 So Far by scarycuteface(m): 6:51pm On Oct 21, 2016
kene05:
Tecno agent spotted!!!
When you talk about what you love you become an agent. I'm an agent of my amazing phone. Because I'm loving it. Become an agent of yours too. Free world grin
Re: Reasons Why I Think The Phantom 6+ Is The Best Flagship Of 2016 So Far by Iphone5: 7:23pm On Oct 21, 2016
You just typed all this epistle without attaching a single image of the phone, undecided
Re: Reasons Why I Think The Phantom 6+ Is The Best Flagship Of 2016 So Far by callmelanner(m): 6:20am On Oct 22, 2016
I went to slot computer village to check the phone out, I was amazed! The camera quality is one of a kind I must confess, I'll prefer to own this device in this present day nigeria than to go for any samsung or eye-phone!
The processor, RAM, everything just legit shocked shocked
The phone would have been very very affordable if not for this our current regime lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: Reasons Why I Think The Phantom 6+ Is The Best Flagship Of 2016 So Far by Behankey(m): 9:15am On Oct 22, 2016
I haven't gotten the chance to feel the phantom 6 plus but I have friends who have. All attesting to the fact that it's a nice phone. Works like a beast. I think Tecno has improved steadily over the years too
Re: Reasons Why I Think The Phantom 6+ Is The Best Flagship Of 2016 So Far by omoalajah(m): 9:22am On Oct 22, 2016
The Camera of the phone is class. The battery is a beast. The Processors too are powerful. What more do I need in a phone?
Re: Reasons Why I Think The Phantom 6+ Is The Best Flagship Of 2016 So Far by datyorubaboy: 9:42am On Oct 22, 2016
Iphone5:
You just typed all this epistle without attaching a single image of the phone, undecided
What do you want to use image for. I bet you have seen enough online in these past few days.
Re: Reasons Why I Think The Phantom 6+ Is The Best Flagship Of 2016 So Far by missslimzy(f): 9:48am On Oct 22, 2016
Yes o, this dollar has made everything expensive. The phone we should have enjoyed at a lesser price.
callmelanner:
I went to slot computer village to check the phone out, I was amazed! The camera quality is one of a kind I must confess, I'll prefer to own this device in this present day nigeria than to go for any samsung or eye-phone!
The processor, RAM, everything just legit shocked shocked
The phone would have been very very affordable if not for this our current regime lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: Reasons Why I Think The Phantom 6+ Is The Best Flagship Of 2016 So Far by Freelancerx: 10:55am On Oct 22, 2016
I haven't used one but I've seen reviews and I've seen people use it. Haven't seen any bad news about these Phantom phones so far. To me, it seems Tecno got this one right.
Re: Reasons Why I Think The Phantom 6+ Is The Best Flagship Of 2016 So Far by Ehimzy(m): 11:18am On Oct 22, 2016
Sony IMX230? On a flagship device? Now that's disappointing.. why didn't they use IMX240 or better still IMX258... The xiaomi mi4c with the IMX258 would outperform this.. sad cry cry... buh it's still a decent phone.. maybe a bit overpriced compared to its competitors in its range but... a decent phone
Re: Reasons Why I Think The Phantom 6+ Is The Best Flagship Of 2016 So Far by excanny: 11:29am On Oct 22, 2016
Yes. I think its the best and safest flagship phone ever released this 2016.

It's has a very powerful processor and can't blow up grin like the others we know.
Re: Reasons Why I Think The Phantom 6+ Is The Best Flagship Of 2016 So Far by Iphone5: 11:40am On Oct 22, 2016
datyorubaboy:
What do you want to use image for. I bet you have seen enough online in these past few days.

No i haven't
Re: Reasons Why I Think The Phantom 6+ Is The Best Flagship Of 2016 So Far by oluwadaemilola: 12:13pm On Oct 22, 2016
kene05:
Tecno agent spotted!!!
You be mumu
no be article the guy dey post ?
so because he is praising the specs of a phone he is automatically an agent
you dull die

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why I Think The Phantom 6+ Is The Best Flagship Of 2016 So Far by TappGroupNG: 7:16pm On Oct 22, 2016
I have to say that I'm honestly impressed with the phone specs. It has all these and much more.
Re: Reasons Why I Think The Phantom 6+ Is The Best Flagship Of 2016 So Far by kene05(m): 8:09pm On Oct 22, 2016
oluwadaemilola:
You be mumu no be article the guy dey post ? so because he is praising the specs of a phone he is automatically an agent you dull die

Fishbrain mind your bizness!
Re: Reasons Why I Think The Phantom 6+ Is The Best Flagship Of 2016 So Far by scarycuteface(m): 1:02pm On Oct 23, 2016
excanny:
Yes. I think its the best and safest flagship phone ever released this 2016.

It's has a very powerful processor and can't blow up grin like the others we know.
Lol. Banter. Well, it can't and won't blow up plus there are other wonderful features on the phone if you do get to experience it.
Re: Reasons Why I Think The Phantom 6+ Is The Best Flagship Of 2016 So Far by Abdstrakt(m): 4:58pm On Oct 23, 2016
I won't go as far as saying it is the best flagship of 2016, but its probably not far behind the best.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why I Think The Phantom 6+ Is The Best Flagship Of 2016 So Far by Dabsey: 9:34am On Oct 29, 2016
I am even excited about it two feature i mean 4GB RAM & 4K Mah battery. That's super cool
Re: Reasons Why I Think The Phantom 6+ Is The Best Flagship Of 2016 So Far by Behankey(m): 12:32pm On Oct 30, 2016
Dabsey:
I am even excited about it two feature i mean 4GB RAM & 4K Mah battery. That's super cool
Yah, the battery and its RAM makesnit stand out. Don't forget the processor too. I think everything about it is superb.
Re: Reasons Why I Think The Phantom 6+ Is The Best Flagship Of 2016 So Far by dasphinx1(m): 1:00pm On Oct 30, 2016
Abdstrakt:
I won't go as far as saying it is the best flagship of 2016, but its probably not far behind the best.

I like your objectivity wink
Re: Reasons Why I Think The Phantom 6+ Is The Best Flagship Of 2016 So Far by francis247(m): 1:02pm On Oct 30, 2016
kene05:
Tecno agent spotted!!!

(1) (Reply)

Ot How To Setup Airtel Blackberry Plan On Android | 3gb For N1000 (1k / Official, Tecno L9 Plus Finally Got An Update Via OTA / The Gionee A1 Lite Unboxing: Plus The Gionee A1 Vs The Gionee A1 Lite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.