Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,503 members, 7,801,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

Picture Of Children Who Drowned While Trying To Cross Wooden Bridge - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Picture Of Children Who Drowned While Trying To Cross Wooden Bridge (818 Views)

Students Seen Climbing Transformer Fence In A Bid To Cross Flood / Students 'Tied To Cross And Whipped' In Ogun For Being Late / PHOTO: School Children Drown While Crossing Wooden Bridge To School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Children Who Drowned While Trying To Cross Wooden Bridge by hayze(m): 8:01pm On Oct 21, 2016
You see, this why i hate our leaders so much,while they are busy embarking on meaningless projects, children are dying. Millions are spent building things that would not in anyway affect the life of a common man. read more http://naijaonlineng..com.ng/2016/10/picture-of-children-who-drowned-while.html

1 Share

Re: Picture Of Children Who Drowned While Trying To Cross Wooden Bridge by DAntivirus: 8:05pm On Oct 21, 2016
Na wa o
Re: Picture Of Children Who Drowned While Trying To Cross Wooden Bridge by Nobody: 8:07pm On Oct 21, 2016
I can't keep from crying.
Re: Picture Of Children Who Drowned While Trying To Cross Wooden Bridge by Nobody: 8:10pm On Oct 21, 2016
government will not do anything until people start dying before they know they'll fix those bridge
Re: Picture Of Children Who Drowned While Trying To Cross Wooden Bridge by EHMIR(m): 8:21pm On Oct 21, 2016
I taya for dis our politicians
Re: Picture Of Children Who Drowned While Trying To Cross Wooden Bridge by DesChyko: 8:56pm On Oct 21, 2016
I'm not exactly saying this is a sham.

But if the bridge collapsed, what are those kids standing on?

The pictures were taken 'after' I presume?

Just tired of bloggers and their spins.
Re: Picture Of Children Who Drowned While Trying To Cross Wooden Bridge by sekundosekundo: 8:58pm On Oct 21, 2016
hmm

Re: Picture Of Children Who Drowned While Trying To Cross Wooden Bridge by saaedlee: 9:31pm On Oct 21, 2016
Terrible, oh my God
Re: Picture Of Children Who Drowned While Trying To Cross Wooden Bridge by vivianbelema(f): 11:31pm On Oct 21, 2016
Crying ooo
Re: Picture Of Children Who Drowned While Trying To Cross Wooden Bridge by hayze(m): 9:34am On Oct 23, 2016
DesChyko:
I'm not exactly saying this is a sham.

But if the bridge collapsed, what are those kids standing on?

The pictures were taken 'after' I presume?

Just tired of bloggers and their spins.

No that Is a picture before those kids drown. It's not thesame kids
Re: Picture Of Children Who Drowned While Trying To Cross Wooden Bridge by DesChyko: 10:56am On Oct 23, 2016
hayze:

No that Is a picture before those kids drown. It's not thesame kids

Well, that is possible.
Re: Picture Of Children Who Drowned While Trying To Cross Wooden Bridge by tsamson(m): 5:59pm On Oct 23, 2016
Chaii,
Re: Picture Of Children Who Drowned While Trying To Cross Wooden Bridge by hayze(m): 9:36pm On Oct 25, 2016
In a government were childrens life is not valued.. i pity our future

(1) (Reply)

Which Time Do You Think Is Best / ASIS-CPP Questions Dumps - Hidden Benefits You Should Know / Chrisland Schools 40th Aniverssary In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.