Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,959 members, 7,799,253 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:54 PM

Osinbajo, Afe Babalola And Fayose At ABUAD's 4th Convocation Ceremony - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo, Afe Babalola And Fayose At ABUAD's 4th Convocation Ceremony (20184 Views)

Governor Fayose At Muslim Faithfuls Eid Kabir Prayer (Photos) / Fayose At Zenith Bank To Demand For His Money (More Photos) / Aregbesola And Fayose At The 20th Anniversary Of Ekiti State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo, Afe Babalola And Fayose At ABUAD's 4th Convocation Ceremony by PraiseGyps(f): 9:48am On Oct 22, 2016
Proudly #Pacesetters#abuad
Re: Osinbajo, Afe Babalola And Fayose At ABUAD's 4th Convocation Ceremony by nowpresence(f): 9:53am On Oct 22, 2016
wadetaw202:

I'll like to get to know u wink smiley
OK
Re: Osinbajo, Afe Babalola And Fayose At ABUAD's 4th Convocation Ceremony by MrCounselor: 10:32am On Oct 22, 2016
lordkhalifa:
Professor OSIBANDE our ceremonial vice President... Mammam Daura is our behind the scene active 2nd Commander in Chief.... Afonjas are the biggest loser in this government,

[size=18pt]Afonja! Afonja!![/size]
What is Afonja, because all of you shouting Afonja don't know what it means or how well it is affiliated with the South West.

Better try harder, Afonjas are not even part of the South West but North Central.
Not disowning them, of course Yorubas are together either Xtian, muslim, or others
Live and let live is the mantra...not time to chest-beat...

So, [size=18pt]you ignoramus are are the biggest losers,[/size] lol. cheesy cheesy
Re: Osinbajo, Afe Babalola And Fayose At ABUAD's 4th Convocation Ceremony by lordkhalifa(m): 10:41am On Oct 22, 2016
MrCounselor:

What is Afonja, because all of you shouting Afonja don't know what it means or how well it is affiliated with the South West.

Better try harder, Afonjas are not even part of the South West but North Central.
Not disowning them, of course Yorubas are together either Xtian, muslim, or others

So, [size=18pt]you ignoramus are are the biggest losers,[/size] lol. cheesy cheesy
ask JAGABAN he will tell u how it felt to be a loser

Re: Osinbajo, Afe Babalola And Fayose At ABUAD's 4th Convocation Ceremony by lordkhalifa(m): 10:43am On Oct 22, 2016
MrCounselor:

ask JAGABAN he will tell u how it felt to be a loser, Afonja omo mgbatis have being defeated in their own game

Re: Osinbajo, Afe Babalola And Fayose At ABUAD's 4th Convocation Ceremony by Justiceleague1: 10:46am On Oct 22, 2016
Abbeyme:
Everyone is on tie but this Fayose guy cannot afford to use one. Haba! Smh for him.
mental grin
MrCounselor:

So, [size=18pt]you ignoramus are are the biggest losers,[/size] lol.
afonja zoogerian grin
Re: Osinbajo, Afe Babalola And Fayose At ABUAD's 4th Convocation Ceremony by igraman(m): 10:47am On Oct 22, 2016
alizma:
if you really want to know what politics is like, watch some some Korean "ancient" movies.
like?
Re: Osinbajo, Afe Babalola And Fayose At ABUAD's 4th Convocation Ceremony by saintdennis(m): 10:52am On Oct 22, 2016
So now justification for an airport is that

*a state is landlocked
* the federal roads are bad?

Smh
Re: Osinbajo, Afe Babalola And Fayose At ABUAD's 4th Convocation Ceremony by HolyTitus(m): 11:38am On Oct 22, 2016
The SECOND Shot!!! See how Baba Afe dey look Osoko baba with contempt...
Re: Osinbajo, Afe Babalola And Fayose At ABUAD's 4th Convocation Ceremony by bonetalk(m): 12:38pm On Oct 22, 2016
wadetaw202:

I'll like to get to know u wink smiley
. I know where u are going but that's enough. don't derail the thread
Re: Osinbajo, Afe Babalola And Fayose At ABUAD's 4th Convocation Ceremony by Nobody: 1:06pm On Oct 22, 2016
bonetalk:
I know where u are going but that's enough. don't derail the thread
grin grin
Re: Osinbajo, Afe Babalola And Fayose At ABUAD's 4th Convocation Ceremony by desire19a: 5:55pm On Oct 22, 2016
oluseyiforjesus:
Pls Osinbajo help us tell Fayose not to use dos cow for stomach infrastructure ooooo, if dos useless Aboki vex he won't like d result, because dos Aboki don't value life, they value their cows more dan human's life, n rember na village dey dey operate n u go dey state capital dey enjoy AC. A word is enough for d wise.

Re: Osinbajo, Afe Babalola And Fayose At ABUAD's 4th Convocation Ceremony by NemzySeries(m): 6:49pm On Oct 22, 2016
nowpresence:
Yeah, it was a colourful event yesterday.
The fayose guy is really funny no wonder the people loves him.
U're an abuite?
Re: Osinbajo, Afe Babalola And Fayose At ABUAD's 4th Convocation Ceremony by nowpresence(f): 7:18pm On Oct 22, 2016
[quote author=NemzySeries post=50424022]
U're an abuite?[/quote
Yes, I am.
Re: Osinbajo, Afe Babalola And Fayose At ABUAD's 4th Convocation Ceremony by wadetaw202: 8:28pm On Oct 22, 2016
bonetalk:
I know where u are going but that's enough. don't derail the thread

And how does that concern you?
Re: Osinbajo, Afe Babalola And Fayose At ABUAD's 4th Convocation Ceremony by wadetaw202: 8:36pm On Oct 22, 2016
nowpresence:

OK

Father in Jesus Name. Pls may this beautiful soul with the pointed nose and pointed jaw accept the PM I sent her by fire. In Jesus Name I pray. Every enemy (like bonetalk) that may want to dabaru my parol, may they eat and forget to drink water so that you can keep them busy in the toilet. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Afe Babalola And Fayose At ABUAD's 4th Convocation Ceremony by nowpresence(f): 9:40pm On Oct 22, 2016
wadetaw202:

Father in Jesus Name. Pls may this beautiful soul with the pointed nose and pointed jaw accept the PM I sent her by fire. In Jesus Name I pray. Every enemy (like bonetalk) that may want to dabaru my parol, may they eat and forget to drink water so that you can keep them busy in the toilet. Amen.
Lol. ..you are so funny.
But I think I have replied.
Re: Osinbajo, Afe Babalola And Fayose At ABUAD's 4th Convocation Ceremony by NemzySeries(m): 11:05pm On Oct 22, 2016
[quote author=nowpresence post=50424664][/quote]
datz grt....@least I get to see sum1 here.....wud inbox u tho an alumni
Re: Osinbajo, Afe Babalola And Fayose At ABUAD's 4th Convocation Ceremony by NemzySeries(m): 11:11pm On Oct 22, 2016
PraiseGyps:
Proudly #Pacesetters#abuad
proudly #Transformers#Abuad

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Afe Babalola And Fayose At ABUAD's 4th Convocation Ceremony by vpaymoney(m): 1:26am On Oct 23, 2016
alizma:
if you really want to know what politics is like, watch some some Korean "ancient" movies.
like?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Afe Babalola And Fayose At ABUAD's 4th Convocation Ceremony by bonetalk(m): 6:58am On Oct 23, 2016
nowpresence:
Lol. ..you are so funny. But I think I have replied.
huh... just like that,,, bet why
Re: Osinbajo, Afe Babalola And Fayose At ABUAD's 4th Convocation Ceremony by Abbeyme: 7:14am On Oct 23, 2016
wadetaw202:

Cannot afford? shocked . You may take offence in this, but truth is he can afford to feed you all through your lifetime

Use of English is a compulsory course in any Nigerian University.

In my text, I wrote: cannot afford to use one.

Even when he has many of different kinds and colours, for any reason known to him, he won't just put one on.
Re: Osinbajo, Afe Babalola And Fayose At ABUAD's 4th Convocation Ceremony by wadetaw202: 7:29am On Oct 23, 2016
nowpresence:

Lol. ..you are so funny.
But I think I have replied.

No, sweet lady, u haven't replied. embarassed
Re: Osinbajo, Afe Babalola And Fayose At ABUAD's 4th Convocation Ceremony by Basic123: 7:57am On Oct 23, 2016
alizma:
Let me recommend two hottests i've watch."queen of shilla","empress ki"....infact all politicians should watched the two to learn political tactics.
Re: Osinbajo, Afe Babalola And Fayose At ABUAD's 4th Convocation Ceremony by PraiseGyps(f): 10:19am On Oct 25, 2016
NemzySeries:

proudly #Transformers#Abuad

I sight you Aodona

(1) (2) (Reply)

IPOB: Simon Ekpa Leaked Dr Ofoegbu's Nude Pictures / FFK's Criticism Of The Military/Buhari: Is He Going Back To PDP? / Rivers State Indigenes Protest Against Buhari In London. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.