Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,775 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:42 PM

The Lady With A Mission To Kill All MEN! 21st Century Delilah! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Lady With A Mission To Kill All MEN! 21st Century Delilah! (1556 Views)

The Den Of Delilah. (18+) / Pretty Nigerian Lady With Tribal Marks Goes Viral (Photos) / Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Lady With A Mission To Kill All MEN! 21st Century Delilah! by dopePRonline: 8:28pm On Oct 21, 2016
Men are foolish. No wonder the creator made them the stronger s3x, because if women are physically stronger than men, people like me will use them as their slaves.

Men are like oranges, you just need to squeeze them before they give up their juice. Although, there are some that are quite hard like grapes, and that’s where I apply my spiritual connection in order to get their juice.

I am grateful to my Mum who gave me not only her beauty, but also taught me the necessary skills used in manipulating men. After my Mom got impregnated, manipulated, and dumped by her so called lover, she swore to treat all men like what they are; scumbags. And that’s why she transferred her hatred for men to..... See Full Story>>> http://umehwrites.com.ng/short-story/short-story-21st-century-delilah/

1 Like

Re: The Lady With A Mission To Kill All MEN! 21st Century Delilah! by Nobody: 10:42pm On Oct 21, 2016
stupid post..stupid op..stupid network providers.. stupid blog....mtcheew..
stupid op
Re: The Lady With A Mission To Kill All MEN! 21st Century Delilah! by calabardick(m): 2:14am On Oct 22, 2016
Bluehawk:
stupid post..stupid op..stupid network providers.. stupid blog....mtcheew..

stupid op

When once I see the heading I know them

(1) (Reply)

See The Massive Butt On This 18-year-old That Is Causing Major Traffic On Instag / 11 Hot Spots To Kiss A Woman And Get Her On / 100 Million Naira Or A Good Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.