Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,034 members, 7,807,088 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React (123532 Views)

Xvideos Invites Chidinma Okeke After Her Leaked Sex Video / Flavour Mocks Chidinma Okeke Over Her Leaked Cucumber Video. Fans React (Photo) / Chidinma Okeke's Video Leaks. Miss Anambra 2015 In Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React by Bitterleafsoup: 3:39am On Oct 22, 2016
BarrElChapo:

If u watch the video.. u know its all make up.. she aint as charming and pretty as those pics potray and i dint say anything bout her beauty but come to think of it this can smear those beauty n charms for the rest of her life.. ask other beauty queens that have their nudes out there
You are putting too much on it Dear. Beauty Queen World and Model World are not for girls that want to hold on to their virginity. Tyra Banks talks about it and how her parents protected her is why she did not participate. Her Mom was at every single photo shoot, even when she was Victoria Secret Angel. That is America where females have stronger rights. In Nigeria haaaa be ready to spreadem. No, family wants a Beauty Queen daughter in Igboland. Thats why Bianaca O did not go to Miss Universe, her Father did not even know of the pagents until she blew up.

4 Likes

Re: Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React by oshiosense(m): 3:52am On Oct 22, 2016
The kitty is not even neat grin
Re: Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React by Lovetinz(m): 4:00am On Oct 22, 2016
The Angle of the shadows of the pillow at the top left
and that of her head are the same.
The shadows flows smoothly with the 'participants'
The video is clear, No edits lipsrsealed

The GiRl DiD it!

Click like if you agree with me.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React by nigeriantrend: 4:29am On Oct 22, 2016
THis is so so bad for her career .
Re: Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React by donamen(m): 4:32am On Oct 22, 2016
How can you say this clear vdo was a photoshop,even if you were lai muhammed.... yeye dey smell...
Re: Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React by nigeriantrend: 4:38am On Oct 22, 2016
This should be your worst night-mare
Re: Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React by Nobody: 4:39am On Oct 22, 2016
There is an actual way to determine whether a picture was doctored or not. But the girl is lying.
Re: Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React by anigbajumo(m): 4:51am On Oct 22, 2016
The Toto is damn ugly,wasted MB on crap.....

Obviously she is the other girl,her boobs looks like agege pure water.....lol,shame don catch her.
Re: Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React by Uchenduin: 4:54am On Oct 22, 2016
Instead of u 2 go 2 skul nd bcum useful 4 ur family nd d nation. U ar there fucking around in d name of beauty pagent. Dats y i hate women. ThankGod dt u ar nt related 2 me.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React by Nobody: 5:02am On Oct 22, 2016
That is why Africa is backward. There is no other race in the world that discriminates against itself like the black race. If a white man said this now you'll be screaming racism. Receive sense.
fineboynl:
she would have remain silent. dying that video is enough to step down from been miss anambra.

she must have sucked a lot of dick to win.

her Toto is too ugly. black and disgusting in my sight.

one of the reasons I hate dark skin girls

8 Likes

Re: Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React by Nobody: 5:10am On Oct 22, 2016
Don't rush into hasty generalizations. Your mother is also a woman.
Uchenduin:
Instead of u 2 go 2 skul nd bcum useful 4 ur family nd d nation.
U ar there fucking around in d name of beauty pagent.
Dats y i hate women.
ThankGod dt u ar nt related 2 me.

3 Likes

Re: Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React by Nobody: 5:16am On Oct 22, 2016
7 Facts About the Video :
1. The girl is in the Video.
2. She's a lesbie.
3. The puña on display is not hers.
4. She's not the one with the cucumber.
5. She's aware of the Video, knew the person holding the camera; and was not under any substance influence. So she's well-oriented time, space and person.
6. She could press for charges, because it was not meant for the public, and the perpetrators are well'known to her. So she could claim being drugged or influenced. And her lawyers might find it easy because Nigerian Judges are corrupt.
7. It was an adventure taken too far.

These are my opinions, though. And you may not agree less, if you watch the Video objectively.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React by africanusvu(m): 5:21am On Oct 22, 2016
Did she say she is frm a family of IMPECABLE CHARACTER?then she is abusing d word cos no family of impecable character alows their daughter go for beauty peangent.

5 Likes

Re: Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React by cococandy(f): 5:22am On Oct 22, 2016
finalbosss1:
haha miss cucumber.. make she just commit sucide.. which expert wan photoshop dar kind tin

You want your fellow human being to commit suicide?
Re: Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React by Proudlyngwa(m): 5:23am On Oct 22, 2016
DeHEIGHTS:
7 Facts About the Video :
1. The girl is in the Video.
2. She's a lesbie.
3. The puña on display is not hers.
4. She's not the one with the cucumber.
5. She's aware of the Video, knew the person holding the camera; and was not under any substance influence. So she's well-oriented time, space and person.
6. She could press for charges, because it was not meant for the public, and the perpetrators are well'known to her. So she could claim being drugged or influenced. And her lawyers might find it easy because Nigerian Judges are corrupt.
7. It was an adventure taken too far.

These are my opinions, though. And you may not agree less, if you watch the Video objectively.

If the useless Nigerian government don't arrest her, they should release and compensate every single gay they have arrested. If it were to be a man, he would have been lynched by now.
Hypocrisy of the highest order .

5 Likes

Re: Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React by longerthroat(m): 5:27am On Oct 22, 2016
next time, wash cucumber with detol before eating, cos you no know where e Don enter. maybe it was used for photo/video kiosk

5 Likes

Re: Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React by einsteino(m): 5:28am On Oct 22, 2016
i just watched the video. the gal is just lying like a child, that video wasnt edited in any way

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React by Nobody: 5:36am On Oct 22, 2016
Abeg free the girl. If you know you fornicate then you have no right to castigate her cos Bible and Quran both condemn fornication and lesbianism. No one is worse than the other.

By the way she should have never made that video, anybody with intention of being in the public eye should never film themselves saying or doing derogatory things. Na dis kain tin dey affect Donald Trump today too.

4 Likes

Re: Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React by Nobody: 5:40am On Oct 22, 2016
I feel for her, I hope she don't commit suicide
Re: Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React by BrainnewsNg(f): 5:41am On Oct 22, 2016
vicstar:
I guess am gunna sit this one out

She is a liar

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React by pocohantas(f): 5:43am On Oct 22, 2016
People don't even know which one of the girls is the alleged Miss Anambra.
She isn't the one receiving the cucumber!
She isn't the one with the dark pussie.
She is allegedly the one on top.

I don't think she is the one still.
You see why tribal mark is good, simple tribal mark or birth mark on the face would have settled if it is a look alike or her.

3 Likes

Re: Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React by Omoyeni3601: 5:44am On Oct 22, 2016
Please , don't judge her ,
But please do , if you are without sins ,
As our lord Jesus says

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React by mecussey(m): 5:46am On Oct 22, 2016
Gkemz:
I believe her... When i read the news that circulated, i knew certainly it was a malicious scandal to destroy her good reputation. I'm happy she responded swiftly to clear the speculation.

Her response made the allegation authentic and clearer. if i were her, she could have said, she wasnt the one in the video...full stop. To mention photoshop for video matter means, she already agreed, it was her face, in that case, she is the one. I think someone wanted to blackmail her and collect ransom, she refused hence the video leakage.

14 Likes

Re: Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React by Ignatio(m): 5:46am On Oct 22, 2016
This girl is a damn big liar. Photoshop video ke. Even Hollywood never reach that level.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React by Nobody: 5:47am On Oct 22, 2016
By the way she needs to sue that girl with the green and yellow nails that was filming the whole thing.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React by mecussey(m): 5:48am On Oct 22, 2016
ayaside:
"...Thank God the worse is now over", she said.That alone explains a lot.Chill with the damage control. Nobody holy pass but people ain't that stupid either.

Yea...someone has been threatening her with that video and for her to make this statement, it means, she is somehow relieved and embarassed at the same time.

3 Likes

Re: Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React by saintdennis(m): 5:49am On Oct 22, 2016
finalbosss1:

m juus looking at you

Na dat kin guy wey u quote dey save (marry) ashawo.

Lol

Me too just dey look am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Marlians Dressed Up To Marlianfest (pics) / Empress Njamah’s Ex-Fiance Leaks Her Nude Videos On Whatsapp, Fans Blast Him / 2Pac's Grave Found: Is He Dead or Alive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.