Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,694 members, 7,802,032 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:12 AM

5 Love Languages: How To Show Love To Your Partner - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Love Languages: How To Show Love To Your Partner (1048 Views)

What You Need To Know About Love Languages / 35 Common Body Languages That Says ‘i Love You’: Everyone Takes No 1 For Granted / The Five(5) Love Languages For Singles And Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Love Languages: How To Show Love To Your Partner by vickysecret222(f): 10:06pm On Oct 21, 2016
There are five love languages and you have to understand which that appeals most to your partner!.Continue reading here.

Has it ever occurred to you that you might not be expressing your love to your partner in the appropriate manner? This can lead to unnecessary misunderstanding in your relationship.

The director of marriage and family life consultants Gary Chapman is the Author of number one new York times bestseller 'The 5 Love Languages'..According to him, these are things you would wish you knew before you got married which is also a title of another of his book. 

The romantic love has two stages. The first stage requires little effort which is called being in love. The average life span of this initial stage of romantic love is two years. After which the emotions fade off and the second stage has to set in else the breakup happens.

To achieve the second stage of the romantic love, find out how your partner would want to be loved. You need to know the five love languages and express your love effectively.

Below are the Five Love Languages.

1: Words Of Affirmation

This love language uses words to affirm the other person. Telling the person: 'I really appreciate your washing the car', 'You look great', 'Thanks for taking out the garbage', 'I love you the way you are', 'You look nice in that outfit' etc. 

If a person's primary love language is words of affirmation, your words will be like rain falling on dry soil. Nothing will speak more deeply of your love than words of affirmation .

2: Acts Of Service

Acts of service is the key to loving this person. Find out what things they would like for you to do, then do them consistently. E.g, Helping them around the house. 

To them, action speaks louder than words. You can help them Cook, clean the car, paint the house,etc. When you tell this person you love them, they might reply ' if you love me then help me do this or that'. Please take note and do them.

See more on the link below:

http://vickysecret222..com.ng/2016/10/5-love-languagessee-how-to-show-love-to.html
Re: 5 Love Languages: How To Show Love To Your Partner by Cutehector(m): 10:17pm On Oct 21, 2016
If a girl likes me, she should call me.. i'm no mind reader!
Re: 5 Love Languages: How To Show Love To Your Partner by Nobody: 10:18pm On Oct 21, 2016
crap! undecided #vacuous
Re: 5 Love Languages: How To Show Love To Your Partner by Nobody: 10:39pm On Oct 21, 2016
bbmpin:
crap! undecided #vacuous
excuse me sir, your bogus grammers ain't worth the stress if you ain't gonna achieve or bag any awards with-it cry
Re: 5 Love Languages: How To Show Love To Your Partner by yarimo(m): 10:43pm On Oct 21, 2016
But op I hope your list is not applicable to Nigerians girls abi? Because this are the list is applicable for for nigerians girls in reality. 1HAVE MONEY 2 GIVE THEM MONEY 3 SHOW THEM MONEY 4MORE MONEY 5 MONEY grin
Re: 5 Love Languages: How To Show Love To Your Partner by Nobody: 10:46pm On Oct 21, 2016
ucsparks:
excuse me sir, your bogus grammers ain't worth the stress if you ain't gonna achieve or bag any awards with-it cry
undecided

I'm glad to see you're not letting your education get in the way of your ignorance

it was my "opinion" you lout! #fish tank brain
Re: 5 Love Languages: How To Show Love To Your Partner by Nobody: 11:03pm On Oct 21, 2016
bbmpin:

undecided

I'm glad to see you're not letting your education get in the way of your ignorance

it was my "opinion" you lout! #fish tank brain
am sorry sir, i didn't mean to offend you but your stupidity marvel me at times sir
Am a petroleum engineering student with a 3.7cgp sir. I don't know where you got your conception of my "fish tank Brain" sir
Re: 5 Love Languages: How To Show Love To Your Partner by Nobody: 11:26pm On Oct 21, 2016
ucsparks:
am sorry sir, i didn't mean to offend you but your stupidity marvel me at times sir
Am a petroleum engineering student with a 3.7cgp sir. I don't know where you got your conception of my "fish tank Brain" sir
irrelevant updates about your uneventful life undecided

You should put a diaper on your face because that's where all the shit is coming out from

I would call you a pussy but you don't have the depth or the warmth

repugnant small-minded joke #fish tank brain
Re: 5 Love Languages: How To Show Love To Your Partner by Lisaint(m): 12:56pm On Oct 22, 2016
This one nah for country wey no get Recession

(1) (Reply)

How I Stole My Friend's Girlfriend With My Good Looks(episode 1) / Woman Exposes Pastor Who Lured Her Into Having Sex With Him / What Is The Cause Of This Scenario

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.