Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,728 members, 7,805,989 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:46 AM

Nigerian Girls, Things You Shouldn't Do At Your Prime If You Must Marry. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls, Things You Shouldn't Do At Your Prime If You Must Marry. (43692 Views)

Guys, In Your Prime, Do You Want Girlfriend Or You Just Want Sex? / Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady / Married British Mum & Gambian Toyboy Enjoy Life In Gambia,says She Must Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girls, Things You Shouldn't Do At Your Prime If You Must Marry. by firstking01(m): 11:53am On Oct 22, 2016
Lovelynature:
Nice points. But I think they should always possess these characteristics not only when they are at the so called prime time. Starting up early will have a long way to favor them than waiting for the prime time to look desperate.

Beauty can attract a man at first sight, but it takes character to keep him.
Well asserted.
Re: Nigerian Girls, Things You Shouldn't Do At Your Prime If You Must Marry. by Captain001(m): 11:54am On Oct 22, 2016
herbie27:
"At your prime you shouldn't play hard to get...be more open and jovial especially to the male folks cos some of them must woo you".

Men don't like it the easy way...if you're too easy you're tagged "cheap".

My dear you're tagged cheap when you give in easily and begin to offer sex. Even if you were the one that did the wooing (not in support though) but refuse sex till marriage, my dear he'll see you as more expensive than diamond. What sponsors the tag "cheap" is sex. That goes to show that sex is highly expensive but has been cheapened down by the women folk. Except for cases o rape I don't blame men

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls, Things You Shouldn't Do At Your Prime If You Must Marry. by firstking01(m): 11:57am On Oct 22, 2016
discoprophet:

Don't thank me..

What age would a lady reach for it to be called her prime? This is a silly thread. A lady shouldn't play the bf/gf game, she should jump into marriage with a 'stranger'?

There's nothing like engagement, really? Our parents were betrothed to each other before they got married? Stop misinterpreting the scripture.
"At your prime moderate your taste and bring it under control...i mean don't settle for less but be moderate in your choice of
partner" This is your word. Do you know what this means as regards to the other crappy points you made?

And who told you that the only problem a man might likely face is how to hit it big? Do you know how it feels like getting married to the wrong woman? Even if you eventually hit it big?
A lady who follows the teachings of this particular post is a wrong woman.
Like I said, this post is strictly bullsh*t. Sorry bro
Ok, but i still think the reasonable ones who have brains have picked the message in the post and continued with their life...my advice, desist from being biase and stop wallowing in ignorance....

Done with you young man cool.
Re: Nigerian Girls, Things You Shouldn't Do At Your Prime If You Must Marry. by Nobody: 11:57am On Oct 22, 2016
discoprophet:

Don't thank me..

What age would a lady reach for it to be called her prime? This is a silly thread. A lady shouldn't play the bf/gf game, she should jump into marriage with a 'stranger'?

There's nothing like engagement, really? Our parents were betrothed to each other before they got married? Stop misinterpreting the scripture.
"At your prime moderate your taste and bring it under control...i mean don't settle for less but be moderate in your choice of
partner" This is your word. Do you know what this means as regards to the other crappy points you made?

And who told you that the only problem a man might likely face is how to hit it big? Do you know how it feels like getting married to the wrong woman? Even if you eventually hit it big?
A lady who follows the teachings of this particular post is a wrong woman.
Like I said, this post is strictly bullsh*t. Sorry bro
at the emboldened...thats the major point I can take away from your quote....marrying the wrong woman is like living a hell on earth
Re: Nigerian Girls, Things You Shouldn't Do At Your Prime If You Must Marry. by firstking01(m): 11:59am On Oct 22, 2016
Whizkeey:
Good write up
I sight you bro wink
Re: Nigerian Girls, Things You Shouldn't Do At Your Prime If You Must Marry. by firstking01(m): 12:00pm On Oct 22, 2016
Bazinga:
I love this. Very simple and precise. All valid points.

OP, I concur
Jah blesscheesy
Re: Nigerian Girls, Things You Shouldn't Do At Your Prime If You Must Marry. by Nobody: 12:01pm On Oct 22, 2016
emperorchedda:
Lie. Only kids call easy girls cheap. Real men despise hard to get girls, after chasing and getting the hard to get girls they sleep with them and dump them as revenge
are u from Edda!?
Re: Nigerian Girls, Things You Shouldn't Do At Your Prime If You Must Marry. by Nobody: 12:01pm On Oct 22, 2016
Pandorabox:
What if the supposed girl is still a student?

He said at your PRIME
Re: Nigerian Girls, Things You Shouldn't Do At Your Prime If You Must Marry. by Ugosample(m): 12:03pm On Oct 22, 2016
herbie27:
"At your prime you shouldn't play hard to get...be more open and jovial especially to the male folks cos some of them must woo you".

Who told you that
Or are you a man that you know this
Re: Nigerian Girls, Things You Shouldn't Do At Your Prime If You Must Marry. by Nobody: 12:04pm On Oct 22, 2016
You see when I said is it by force to be religious undecided....what of if you are not religious, is it by force to pray? undecided
Lovelynature:
and what's wrong with that? undecided

If being prayerful will attract Mr Right, what's the big deal

Re: Nigerian Girls, Things You Shouldn't Do At Your Prime If You Must Marry. by emperorchedda(m): 12:08pm On Oct 22, 2016
Enuguboy4nsk:

are u from Edda!?
No
Re: Nigerian Girls, Things You Shouldn't Do At Your Prime If You Must Marry. by puresaint12(m): 12:10pm On Oct 22, 2016
True and Lastly, do not Join, support or Promote Feminism, in any way.if really you want to marry. It scares MOST men away.
Re: Nigerian Girls, Things You Shouldn't Do At Your Prime If You Must Marry. by Cubia(f): 12:11pm On Oct 22, 2016
MrPRevailer:
EDUCATION:
Buhari is monopolizing APC. By resetting the whole system. He is seizing the LEGISLATIVE and JUDICIARY powers in the name of fighting corruption. He and his APC party can do anything and get away with it. BE INFORMED.

[size=4pt] Buhari Former Military Dictator 1984. Bornagain Democrat 2016[/size]
lols
Re: Nigerian Girls, Things You Shouldn't Do At Your Prime If You Must Marry. by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 22, 2016
ENDTIMEgist:

He said at your PRIME
Wetin you mean now?
Re: Nigerian Girls, Things You Shouldn't Do At Your Prime If You Must Marry. by shaqhead: 12:14pm On Oct 22, 2016
herbie27:

U dnt get d OPs point wrong...there is this lady that I am currently trying to birth a serious relationship with but am not having it easy cos shes a mix of what the OP said. Before I had intentions she was and still is this jovial personality....no guy wont want her company but when I started bringing up relationship talks I got to see a deeper more serious person!

Simply put: DONT CLOSE the DOOR but at the same time have a THICK CURTAIN between you and US!
Re: Nigerian Girls, Things You Shouldn't Do At Your Prime If You Must Marry. by danigbo(m): 12:17pm On Oct 22, 2016
You are on point !

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls, Things You Shouldn't Do At Your Prime If You Must Marry. by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 22, 2016
Captain001:

My dear you're tagged cheap when you give in easily and begin to offer sex. Even if you were the one that did the wooing (not in support though) but refuse sex till marriage, my dear he'll see you as more expensive than diamond. What sponsors the tag "cheap" is sex. That goes to show that sex is highly expensive but has been cheapened down by the women folk. Except for cases o rape I don't blame men
Most of your male counterparts when they woo a girl what do they really have in mind?...A no sex before marriage relationship or what.
Re: Nigerian Girls, Things You Shouldn't Do At Your Prime If You Must Marry. by Nobody: 12:23pm On Oct 22, 2016
firstking01:
Ok, but i still think the reasonable ones who have brains have picked the message in the post and continued with their life...my advice, desist from being biase and stop wallowing in ignorance....

Done with you young man cool.

I attack your post, you attack myself.. And I wallow in ignorance? Really?
Re: Nigerian Girls, Things You Shouldn't Do At Your Prime If You Must Marry. by Nobody: 12:23pm On Oct 22, 2016
Ugosample:

Who told you that
Or are you a man that you know this
A man told me that.

That any girl he gets easily he doesn't take her seriously cos he doesn't like women who made it too easy for him...could be relative.
Re: Nigerian Girls, Things You Shouldn't Do At Your Prime If You Must Marry. by shaqhead: 12:27pm On Oct 22, 2016
dollyjoy:
Not a fan of "Dos and Don't" abegi, life is too short to be spent on obeying norms. undecided
Wow...really? Lol...I see folks like u n cant help but laf...cos up till this very moment ur life is caged within that "do" and "dont" parenthesis!
Re: Nigerian Girls, Things You Shouldn't Do At Your Prime If You Must Marry. by Eazylion: 12:29pm On Oct 22, 2016
At your prime as a boy or girl just make money..
Re: Nigerian Girls, Things You Shouldn't Do At Your Prime If You Must Marry. by greateliso(m): 12:35pm On Oct 22, 2016
firstking01:
In no particular order..

At your prime, keep your options open even if you are engaged cos there's NO written agreement or guarrantee that he must marry you, reason is because you are at your primeundecided…inshort there's NOTHING like engagement in the bible sef, even mary was bethroted joseph and not engaged to her so therefore, every "engagement is prone to breaking"undecided

I don't agree with this, because is more like gambling with the male folks.Its wrong, face one, when there no way, move forward.

#signature
Re: Nigerian Girls, Things You Shouldn't Do At Your Prime If You Must Marry. by charleschosen01: 12:36pm On Oct 22, 2016
I concur with what u said bro but the fear of God is the beginning of wisdom.Marry a guy or a lady that have the fear of God,i bet u,u've half won the battle in marriage.
Re: Nigerian Girls, Things You Shouldn't Do At Your Prime If You Must Marry. by Nobody: 12:42pm On Oct 22, 2016
marrying someone isnt a cash and carry business. if u rush getting hitched and end up marrying someone with bad character, u are going back to the streets.
Re: Nigerian Girls, Things You Shouldn't Do At Your Prime If You Must Marry. by Ugosample(m): 12:43pm On Oct 22, 2016
herbie27:
A man told me that.

That any girl he gets easily he doesn't take her seriously cos he doesn't like women who made it too easy for him...could be relative.

And how does his stance become yardstick to judge all men
And besides, it depends on your definition of easy
Re: Nigerian Girls, Things You Shouldn't Do At Your Prime If You Must Marry. by charleschosen01: 12:54pm On Oct 22, 2016
Make urself a better person with fear of God n that good n better lady or man will locate u cos the life u possess attract the type of people that comes in2 ur life.
Re: Nigerian Girls, Things You Shouldn't Do At Your Prime If You Must Marry. by Princy13: 12:55pm On Oct 22, 2016
Nairaland churning out so many relationship practitioners like Indecency updates.

Truth is,it very easy to tells others what to do than to do what you are told to do.

Let people have their experience.it teaches them better.

The energy spent creating this should have been used to write some other meaningful beneficial article.

All the same I rate this 2.5stars.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls, Things You Shouldn't Do At Your Prime If You Must Marry. by Crixina(f): 12:58pm On Oct 22, 2016
dollyjoy:
Not a fan of "Dos and Don't" abegi, life is too short to be spent on obeying norms. undecided
don't mind them,
Some people think life is a manual, where if 1+1 gives 2
I once told someone that I can't date a married man cos I don't want someone to date my husband, unfortunately he was a married man, so he asked me “does it mean all women whose husbands are cheating once slept with someone's husband"?

Bottom line, good doesn't always win neither does evil.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls, Things You Shouldn't Do At Your Prime If You Must Marry. by bayonino: 1:00pm On Oct 22, 2016
Why are you disturbing yourself, how many ladies complain to you that they are finding it difficult to marry, both UGLY, prostitues, and lose ladies are getting married nowadays.

**Ladies please sleep around verywell and mess yourself up, you will surely see a man that will marry you**
Guys of nowadays dont care about values again
Re: Nigerian Girls, Things You Shouldn't Do At Your Prime If You Must Marry. by ABEngine(m): 1:01pm On Oct 22, 2016
kvngveektour:
op, just so u know,marriage is no longer a big deal cos by just having a few notes,there are ladies who would play wifey for u.cook ur meals, give u kids,Clean ur house.d list is endless

shocked

We do actually have detractors in the house. I believe your parents are still together otherwise your POV is quite understandable.

I have taken sometime to observe animals, the baby mama thing is equivalent to the role of the hen but we were supposed to be higher animals with some sophistication and decency right?

I am only saying there is a big deal with marriage and there is a bigger deal in terms of value raising your family together.

Ask your dad why he stayed married and revert to us.
Re: Nigerian Girls, Things You Shouldn't Do At Your Prime If You Must Marry. by Cutehector(m): 1:07pm On Oct 22, 2016
Boys be looking for easy ways out... phew.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

When Your Beauty Becomes a curse. / Lady Dies 3 Days After Her Engagement (Photos) / Am In Trouble! My Wife's Best Friend Is In Love With Me:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.