Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,811 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:22 PM

Toyin Aimakhu Kisses Richard Mofe-Damijo In Cute Selfie - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Aimakhu Kisses Richard Mofe-Damijo In Cute Selfie (46835 Views)

Linda Ikeji Looking Pretty In Cute Selfie Photos / Girl Staring At Richard Mofe-Damijo At The Airport (Photos) / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Dangote's 60th Birthday With Cute Selfie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Kisses Richard Mofe-Damijo In Cute Selfie by chapo(m): 1:10pm On Oct 22, 2016
pyyxxaro:
See as she use her old dog bweast press the innocent man body

Lemme go hide in the wardrobe of the OTHER ROOM

In case they decide to come in undecided embarassed

think b4 you post...
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Kisses Richard Mofe-Damijo In Cute Selfie by Bashirfuntua(m): 1:11pm On Oct 22, 2016
Rahama sadau spotted
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Kisses Richard Mofe-Damijo In Cute Selfie by EHMIR(m): 1:13pm On Oct 22, 2016
Ozavize88:
And Yes this is a potential front page material.
inyasmiley

coming across a sister here on this faceless forum is quite rare,hope u dont mind if i ask for ur contacts...or i could send pm:D8)
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Kisses Richard Mofe-Damijo In Cute Selfie by Brightgem(f): 1:17pm On Oct 22, 2016
EastGold:
I don't know why I don't like that lady
U are not alone! All her actions are always off! She is so wannabe and so fake.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Kisses Richard Mofe-Damijo In Cute Selfie by Senorprinz(m): 1:21pm On Oct 22, 2016
Naija must be very boring right now for this post to become news.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Kisses Richard Mofe-Damijo In Cute Selfie by kenoz(m): 1:45pm On Oct 22, 2016
Cool
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Kisses Richard Mofe-Damijo In Cute Selfie by Bigajeff(m): 1:50pm On Oct 22, 2016
undecided
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Kisses Richard Mofe-Damijo In Cute Selfie by Adedayo97(m): 2:05pm On Oct 22, 2016
hw dis take affect bag of rice
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Kisses Richard Mofe-Damijo In Cute Selfie by Naff24(f): 2:11pm On Oct 22, 2016
EastGold:
I don't know why I don't like that lady
And she's not begging for your likes either undecided
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Kisses Richard Mofe-Damijo In Cute Selfie by notoriousbabe: 2:42pm On Oct 22, 2016
She is a big time Matthew 7: 7
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Kisses Richard Mofe-Damijo In Cute Selfie by seangy4konji: 3:42pm On Oct 22, 2016
So
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Kisses Richard Mofe-Damijo In Cute Selfie by slimduchess(f): 5:06pm On Oct 22, 2016
Nairaland people always bad mouthing on every post, is high time u guys look for something meaningful to do with ur life's because dangote or tuface can't be dis less busy to be commenting or saying trash on someone's personal life.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Kisses Richard Mofe-Damijo In Cute Selfie by John902(m): 6:32pm On Oct 22, 2016
chapo:

think b4 you post...
na lie
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Kisses Richard Mofe-Damijo In Cute Selfie by phenomem(m): 7:44pm On Oct 22, 2016
TunezMediaBlog:
Nollywood actress, Toyin Aimakhu kissed veteran movie star, Richard Mofe Damijo on the cheek, behind the scene during the shoot session for the cast of a stage play to support the fight against breast cancer.

The event which will be taking place at the National Universities Commission at Maitama, Abuja is organized by Dr Zainab Bagudu, the wife of Kebbi State Governor.

Toyin shared the photo on her social media page with the caption;
#WORLDBEST + DADDY
Meet us tomorrow at NUC, maitama
7pm

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/10/toyin-aimakhu-kiss-richard-mofe-damijo.html

Toyin aimaku be like: yee i finally kissed rmd. Ive joined the rank of women that got lucky to kiss him
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Kisses Richard Mofe-Damijo In Cute Selfie by Duru009(m): 7:49pm On Oct 22, 2016
She couldn't resist d man.....
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Kisses Richard Mofe-Damijo In Cute Selfie by Almand: 9:07pm On Oct 22, 2016
pyyxxaro:
See as she use her old dog bweast press the innocent man body

Lemme go hide in the wardrobe of the OTHER ROOM

In case they decide to come in undecided embarassed
RMD innocent wetin u small smoke??
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Kisses Richard Mofe-Damijo In Cute Selfie by mickool(m): 8:52am On Oct 23, 2016
Imagined! A married woman kissing a married man passionaly on the check and she is even pressing her breasts hard on RMD.if she can kiss the man in front of camera, one begins to imagin what she will do in camera.This one na role model too?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim And Her Sister, Nadia Ibrahim Wow In New Photos / DBanj's Wife, Lineo Twerks At His Face, He Touches Her Butt In A Club (Video) / Bidemi Kosoko Celebrates Her 28th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.