Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:05 AM

EXPOSE: ASO ROCK Under Evil Spirit - J-berger's Staff, Others Confess - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EXPOSE: ASO ROCK Under Evil Spirit - J-berger's Staff, Others Confess (5257 Views)

Buhari Poses With Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (photos) / Buratai Visits Soldiers & UN Staff & Others Wounded By Boko Haram (Pics) / Niger-Delta Militants Vow To Bomb Aso-rock, Details Specific targets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXPOSE: ASO ROCK Under Evil Spirit - J-berger's Staff, Others Confess by EternalTruths: 8:48am On Oct 22, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Nonsense

It is people like you that fail to deliver when you find yourself in power because you fail to shield yourself from those people who visit shrines to obtain demonic powers to influence those in power

Acts 13: 6-13 Daniel 10: 13

Stop deceiving yourself that demons don't exist and never compare yourself with the White Nations whose politicians don't visit shrines

Now read Acts 13: 6-13 Daniel 10: 13 to have a glimpse of what Abati said.
Re: EXPOSE: ASO ROCK Under Evil Spirit - J-berger's Staff, Others Confess by KINGwax007(m): 8:50am On Oct 22, 2016
A very fake story
Re: EXPOSE: ASO ROCK Under Evil Spirit - J-berger's Staff, Others Confess by surgebitcoin(m): 8:54am On Oct 22, 2016
When President Obasanjo came in, different men
of God were brought in to pray and anoint every
corner of the place before he moved in. At least that
was what we saw in the afternoon. What happened
in the night I cannot tell but what I know is that,
under Yaradua, different Mallams, some of them
said to have been imported from Chad and Niger
were brought in to cleanse the place before he
moved in with his family too.
Three live cows and several rams were buried at
strategic positions within the villa.

hmm this is serious

1 Like

Re: EXPOSE: ASO ROCK Under Evil Spirit - J-berger's Staff, Others Confess by chacoonder(m): 8:58am On Oct 22, 2016
I think the nation's capital should be returned to Lagos.
Re: EXPOSE: ASO ROCK Under Evil Spirit - J-berger's Staff, Others Confess by EternalTruths: 10:43am On Oct 22, 2016
chacoonder:
I think the nation's capital should be returned to Lagos.

Afonjas will never have sense

All state houses have politicians with evil powers residing or visiting these houses.

So it is not about location but prayers
Re: EXPOSE: ASO ROCK Under Evil Spirit - J-berger's Staff, Others Confess by justmenoni: 12:45pm On Oct 22, 2016
You don over watch American movies abi?

vedaxcool:
grin grin well one cannot rule out anything but are they sure some hackers aren't turning the lights on and off.... the increasing use of internet connected devices poses significant risks or how sure are they some individuals or should I say spies didn't plant speakers around and create all the cries and wierd voices? My point you must exhausted every physical causes possible before going into the realm of the unseen.
Re: EXPOSE: ASO ROCK Under Evil Spirit - J-berger's Staff, Others Confess by Nobody: 12:56pm On Oct 22, 2016
The reason I respect and fear GEJ no matter how gullible he make look is he survived through every forces in that villa for years. Only God knows how he fortified himself. PEJ almost died of a mysterious illness. GEJ within a year in office, there were rumors he was poisoned and flown to Germany for an emergency treatment. I believe all these especially with the cleansing of the Villa through diabolical means.Not a surprised that Buhari cleansed that Villa for 3 months or so before moving in. People kept asking why is he not moving into the Villa, you think he doesn't know about these.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EXPOSE: ASO ROCK Under Evil Spirit - J-berger's Staff, Others Confess by Nobody: 1:06pm On Oct 22, 2016
EternalTruths:

Afonjas will never have sense

All state houses have politicians with evil powers residing or visiting these houses.

So it is not about location but prayers

Lol
Re: EXPOSE: ASO ROCK Under Evil Spirit - J-berger's Staff, Others Confess by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:07pm On Oct 22, 2016
EternalTruths:

It is people like you that fail to deliver when you find yourself in power because you fail to shield yourself from those people who visit shrines to obtain demonic powers to influence those in power

Acts 13: 6-13 Daniel 10: 13

Stop deceiving yourself that demons don't exist and never compare yourself with the White Nations whose politicians don't visit shrines

Now read Acts 13: 6-13 Daniel 10: 13 to have a glimpse of what Abati said.
Make dem keep kwayet. Are they not into occultism? How can they be at peace after making deal with the Devil? The Bible says NO PEACE for the wicked
Re: EXPOSE: ASO ROCK Under Evil Spirit - J-berger's Staff, Others Confess by zurine(f): 4:18pm On Oct 22, 2016
hmmm
Re: EXPOSE: ASO ROCK Under Evil Spirit - J-berger's Staff, Others Confess by simpleseyi: 4:18pm On Oct 22, 2016
All past presidents that have occupied Aso Rock lost one relation or the other. By God's case Buhari will never lose anyone, if he will lose anything it will be his pen, pencil or notebook, the pen and pencil that I mean are not the biological pen that he uses in the other room. grin grin grin Even the president enemies who disguise as friends will never lose anything, they will all live to see the great Nigeria that Buhari and other well wishers will build for us all. Amen.
Re: EXPOSE: ASO ROCK Under Evil Spirit - J-berger's Staff, Others Confess by Nobody: 4:58pm On Oct 22, 2016
Smh!

Not surprised!

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Just Saw These Pls Photoshop Guru Can U Explain This / See The Epic Response Efcc Gave This Guy On Twitter, So Hilarious!! / 2019: Oyegun Has Done A Good Job With APC – South-south Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.